PDA

View Full Version : Devante Cole

KCNotts
06-04-2021, 11:45 AM
Remember when we had a little nibble at him in the Summer? I think Wrexham had a go too but he chose to go to Motherwell. The same Motherwell who Maurice Ross has just left. Well Devante has scored about 10 goals this season in a struggling team. He is also out of contract at the end of May.

He'd be brilliant for us.

Carlton_Pie
06-04-2021, 11:55 AM
Remember when we had a little nibble at him in the Summer? I think Wrexham had a go too but he chose to go to Motherwell. The same Motherwell who Maurice Ross has just left. Well Devante has scored about 10 goals this season in a struggling team. He is also out of contract at the end of May.

good shout that and only 25/26 years of age too.

St Kitts Magpie
06-04-2021, 12:03 PM
good shout that and only 25/26 years of age too.

Son of Andrew?

legs77
06-04-2021, 12:24 PM
Son of Andrew?

Yes mate

St Kitts Magpie
06-04-2021, 12:55 PM
Yes mate

Personally think we would need to be in L2 if we had a chance of signing him.

Glad2BeAPie
06-04-2021, 01:22 PM

We will be tho won't we

KCNotts
06-04-2021, 01:24 PM

I think you're probably right. He'd be great though. Tall, fast and can play on the left of a front 3 as well as through the middle.

That's the sort of signing we will need.

Notts78
07-04-2021, 07:02 AM
I think you're probably right. He'd be great though. Tall, fast and can play on the left of a front 3 as well as through the middle.

That's the sort of signing we will need.

Not sure myself. He has played at a number of clubs and has rarely set the world alight. Does he fall in to Journeyman territory?
As he isn’t prolific he would need to play the Wootton role rather than with Wootton. We can’t facilitate 2 strikers that have never scored at better than 1 in 3.

Chicken Balti Pie
07-04-2021, 07:34 AM
Not sure myself. He has played at a number of clubs and has rarely set the world alight. Does he fall in to Journeyman territory?
As he isn’t prolific he would need to play the Wootton role rather than with Wootton. We can’t facilitate 2 strikers that have never scored at better than 1 in 3.

He'd be a good option in a bad situation that we lost Wootton. I'd rather not lose Wootton though

Russ_OTF
07-04-2021, 08:26 AM
No chance he would come here.

countygump
07-04-2021, 12:22 PM

Not quite yet. 6 clubs not including loans. A 1 in 4ish strike rate. Would he even come here?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devante_Cole

Lullapie
17-03-2023, 03:49 AM

Is it still on the cards?

Glad2BeAPie
17-03-2023, 05:07 AM
Is it still on the cards?
It's never been on the cards, just people suggesting a player

Ex_Southwell_Magpie
17-03-2023, 06:30 AM
Fully expecting us to sign Dr Who with the emergence of all these old posts again.

BanjoPie
17-03-2023, 08:37 AM
It's never been on the cards, just people suggesting a player

Just boring people who have nothing else going on in their lives :s