PDA

View Full Version : Well Played

sheepcrooky
25-04-2021, 05:28 PM
Well you won 10 out of 10 of the individual battles on the park today. You definitely wanted it way more than us. As old a cvnt as I am, I am not sure there was a season before we never actually fvcking scored.

Fair play pikeys.

cybershed
25-04-2021, 05:40 PM
To be fair, I was wearing my lucky socks today, so you lot never really had a chance.

GUNBOAT
25-04-2021, 05:41 PM
Thank you very much,do you think Masonic 89 and SMWS will join in the tributes?.

DUFCstokie
25-04-2021, 05:49 PM
Well you won 10 out of 10 of the individual battles on the park today. You definitely wanted it way more than us. As old a cvnt as I am, I am not sure there was a season before we never actually fvcking scored.

Fair play pikeys.

Fair play to you sheepy, can't have been easy typing that after watching your lot.

sheepcrooky
25-04-2021, 05:53 PM
We were as ****e as I have seen us for a fvcking long time. I still detest you dayglo to§§ers. But you schooled us today.

GUNBOAT
25-04-2021, 05:54 PM
We were as ****e as I have seen us for a fvcking long time. I still detest you dayglo to§§ers. But you schooled us today.

Did you like our purple number?.

Yeats 62
25-04-2021, 05:56 PM

Fair play pikeys.

Glass can be broken, shattered, ground to a pulp ..........take your pick ........... Melon's bounce back :D

Whitfieldarab
25-04-2021, 05:57 PM
Glass can be broken, shattered, ground to a pulp ..........take your pick ........... Mellons bounce back :D

He's a Fintry Arab........so not a bad ladB)

JamesMcClean
25-04-2021, 06:09 PM

Yep you got what you wanted and got McInnes the punt. Who needs top two/three in the League, Europe, Cup Finals/Semis every year when you can return back to those halcyon days of Roy Aitken, Ebbe Skodvhal and TangoMan. Marvellous stuff. ;)

sheepcrooky
25-04-2021, 06:35 PM
Yep you got what you wanted and got McInnes the punt. Who needs top two/three in the League, Europe, Cup Finals/Semis every year when you can return back to those halcyon days of Roy Aitken, Ebbe Skodvhal and TangoMan. Marvellous stuff. ;)

Not having that. McInnes and his team (basically today’s) had run their race and needed a full reboot. Of our team today, three players are just past it (McGinn, Hayes, Considine), three wage thief’s (Kennedy, Hoban, Kamberi), three potential players (Ferguson, Ramsey, Campbell), the other two (Woods and Hendry) are a bit meh. Glass will have seen through (no pun intended as I am ****ed off tonight) that and next year we will be better and stronger.

Arabknight
25-04-2021, 06:40 PM
Not having that. McInnes and his team (basically today’s) had run their race and needed a full reboot. Of our team today, three players are just past it (McGinn, Hayes, Considine), three wage thief’s (Kennedy, Hoban, Kamberi), three potential players (Ferguson, Ramsey, Campbell), the other two (Woods and Hendry) are a bit meh. Glass will have seen through (no pun intended as I am ****ed off tonight) that and next year we will be better and stronger.

It’s the hope that will kill you 🖤🧡

JJA22flup
25-04-2021, 06:47 PM

So you'll be third, instead of fourth and win, erm nothing... Dream big Sheepy! 🤣

JamesMcClean
25-04-2021, 07:18 PM

Yeh that’s right. Despite losing the likes of Ryan Jack, Scott McKenna, Kenny McLean, Jonny Hayes (first time), Niall McGinn (first time), Graham Shinnie, Adam Rooney, Peter Pawlett, Sam Cosgrove, Barry Robson, etc etc etc, Delboy managed to keep the Sheepies competitive especially this season when according to his own Chairman they didnae have twa ha’pennies tae rub together. The reality is that Delboy managed to keep Aberdeen fourth despite the fact the funds weren’t there and that the squad quality wasn’t what it was, yet he played to their more limited abilities and got what he could out of them. Take that managerial ability out of the equation and you get what you got today.

Sorry to have to say this but what Delboy has done over the last seven years for you lot is about as good as it gets for prov8ncial clubs in Scotland these days. You are aware that Sir Alex has actually left Pittodrie???XD