Returnofrros
12-05-2021, 08:41 PM
No failures

No felt as guid since we pumped hearts.

noahrab
12-05-2021, 08:45 PM
No failures

No felt as guid since we pumped hearts.

Disappointed at the lack of booing opportunities.

Returnofrros
12-05-2021, 08:49 PM
Disappointed at the lack of booing opportunities.

I never boo.....if you mean me.

And I tend to try not to criticise at the game.....but am no perfect....I saw Freddy Daquin.....everyman has limits.

If it's a rhetorical question....I agree Dundee fans can occasionally be superb but generally grumpy as ****.....we need to encourage the younger element to be more boisterous.

deecom
12-05-2021, 09:04 PM
NEVER any doubt, three good goals, hope we can get the first goal on Saturday, then party time, !

MON the DEE !

jdfc
12-05-2021, 09:08 PM
Feeling confident, I think I’d prefer Killie, they are shipping goals just now at home.....except when the minter club go visiting

BCram
12-05-2021, 09:09 PM
Best subbie Fontaine off, McGhee to CB and Anderson on in midfield. Cummings doesn't do as much running about as Mullen, so that was a decent decision, and getting Sow on helped the balance of the team. Can't remember the last time I thought McPakehad made subbies that helped our performance. Hope we start with the same team for next game. Marshall waiting to get a game must be good for the team.

Deeranged
12-05-2021, 09:13 PM
Best subbie Fontaine off, McGhee to CB and Anderson on in midfield. Cummings doesn't do as much running about as Mullen, so that was a decent decision, and getting Sow on helped the balance of the team. Can't remember the last time I thought McPakehad made subbies that helped our performance. Hope we start with the same team for next game. Marshall waiting to get a game must be good for the team.

McGhee to CH was never a concern - great all round player who can play pretty much anywhere.

Big one was adding energy by bringing Anderson on at exactly the right time.

noahrab
12-05-2021, 09:21 PM

No one on our bench was going to weaken the team.