PDA

View Full Version : Miserable ****ers

Arabdownsouth
09-06-2021, 07:42 PM
As it says. The board has never been so negative as it is right now, well at least it feels that way anyway. Can we not stop with the who said what to who and who said this when they meant that. Sick of hearing how ****ed the club us, what a **** Asghar is and how we are completely ****ed. Nothing we say is going to change the future so how about just trying to show a bit of positivity?

I'll kick it off by saying I'm looking forward to seeing some of our talented youngsters given more opportunity this coming season and am hopeful it can produce a bit more excitement on the park.

Who's next? 😋

Mecca_Sheikh
09-06-2021, 07:44 PM
We're ****ed.

B)

JUSTaway
09-06-2021, 07:51 PM
I'm looking forward to us finally getting the first instalment of the long overdue Noel Hunt money.

ahlltanyirhide
09-06-2021, 07:53 PM
As it says. The board has never been so negative as it is right now, well at least it feels that way anyway. Can we not stop with the who said what to who and who said this when they meant that. Sick of hearing how ****ed the club us, what a **** Asghar is and how we are completely ****ed. Nothing we say is going to change the future so how about just trying to show a bit of positivity?

I'll kick it off by saying I'm looking forward to seeing some of our talented youngsters given more opportunity this coming season and am hopeful it can produce a bit more excitement on the park.

Who's next? 😋

You obviously weren’t around here between the time of McNamara’s contract revelation and up to the end of Shagger Tamsin, now they were some dark days, makes this little episode seem positively upbeat 🤪

Looking forward to the new season as always, ‘mon the Terrors and FTD4life

Whitfieldarab
09-06-2021, 07:58 PM
We're ****ed.

B)

Yip.

moicher
09-06-2021, 07:58 PM

Who's next? ��

I'm excited about finally getting into a game again. We've been missing the 12th man for too long! We were a man down all season. We can be the difference between us and lesser supported teams in this league. Its always a tight league but together we can give our players an edge that most of the other teams can't get.

Whitfieldarab
09-06-2021, 08:00 PM
I'm looking forward to us finally getting the first instalment of the long overdue Noel Hunt money.

I've heard he's coming back as a coach.

Woo hoo another coach:D

stokearab
09-06-2021, 08:24 PM

Who's next? 😋

I'm still trying to work out what the four ****'s meant.
I agree that one or two posters are at A&E as we speak, having their source of manic depression diagnosed. (Doctor doctor help me! What's wrong? I've got the TA's and I canna shake it)
But what makes me proud is that we have a knowledgeable passionate fanbase that won't just turn over and say there's the spot off you go. Our fanbase wants what's best for the club and when they see something they think is stinking by Christ they will tell you.

So ok maybe some of it has been over the top (me included with my signing exclusives)
but this club runs in my veins and when I see something that could endanger our very existence sure I will be concerned.

If Tom the C can get off to a good start, you never know.

But meantime people are entitled to a good old fashioned MELTDOWN 🤓 🧡

Chick A Saw
09-06-2021, 11:36 PM

Who's next? 😋

Nae bather! Aff tae make daisy chains and clap along to happy songs!

It does have to be said that positivity when all is lost is also a form of madness!

TerryTheTerror
10-06-2021, 03:01 AM
...when all is lost...

When did that happen? :?

GUNBOAT
10-06-2021, 03:59 AM
I'm looking forward to fish and chips in Arbroath again and the train journeys over to Fife.

GUNBOAT
10-06-2021, 04:24 AM
Joking.

GUNBOAT
10-06-2021, 04:25 AM
Sort of. ;D

A. J
10-06-2021, 06:35 AM
So anyone who voices concern is a miserable xxxxxx? and probably on the drink ??

Any other words of wisdom from Mr Wise?

For the record I am a very positive person and don't drink but having been through crappy timed with previous owners I don't fancy a deja vu,
Oh and last time I looked it's a forum ffs

weegiearab
10-06-2021, 07:56 AM
Yip, don't think it's being miserable when some are clearly concerned. Look at the current climate for businesses with covid, look at our finances, look at how we struggled to get out the fizzy pop league last time, look at our form at the end of the season, look at the potential loss of some of the players that kept us from a relegation battle, look at some of our previous 'premier league ready' signings, look at how competitive the league looks this year....people are nervous that we are deciding that this is a good time to "take the club in a new direction" I think if we had a bit more stability and were established in the top league...this would sit better.

If we don't get off to a good start, they fans will be quick to let the owner know...this has the potential to get toxic..very..very quickly....and that never ends well!

I am sure that every single fan is wanting us to do well this season...and would love to find that there concerns were unfounded.

I am one of the really concerned ones...but it is what has been decided and I will fully back the team and the manager and hope that it ends up ok. I will be there on the opening game of the season.... cheering them on but 40 plus years of following united makes it hard to watch what seems like someone playing loose and easy with the club that I love. Be under no illusions..but this is a risky gamble that the club are taking! It could be genius though!?!

Not miserable, just concerned!

TerryTheTerror
10-06-2021, 08:19 AM
It is pretty miserable reading though weeg.

Arabdownsouth
10-06-2021, 08:26 AM
So anyone who voices concern is a miserable xxxxxx? and probably on the drink ??

For the record I am a very positive person and don't drink but having been through crappy timed with previous owners I don't fancy a deja vu,
Oh and last time I looked it's a forum ffs
Why are you trying to make it personal?

I think people have done a little more than voice concern tbh don't you? The absolute vitriol aimed at Tony Asghar for one thing. There's also the absolute obsession with our finances, despite them being Mark Ogren's concern not anyone else's. There's not a damn thing anyone can do about any of it so in my opinion there's no point crying about things.

My reference to drink was more aimed at your crappy writing style on that particular post and was in jest but clearly jest is not the popular theme right now.

You know what, you can spend your day moaning and griping about the situation if it helps, personally I'm gonna keep an open mind and look forward to the season ahead. If that makes me a happy clapper then fine, better that than a miserable ****

Shedboy1971
10-06-2021, 08:40 AM
Why are you trying to make it personal?

I think people have done a little more than voice concern tbh don't you? The absolute vitriol aimed at Tony Asghar for one thing. There's also the absolute obsession with our finances, despite them being Mark Ogren's concern not anyone else's. There's not a damn thing anyone can do about any of it so in my opinion there's no point crying about things.

My reference to drink was more aimed at your crappy writing style on that particular post and was in jest but clearly jest is not the popular theme right now.

You know what, you can spend your day moaning and griping about the situation if it helps, personally I'm gonna keep an open mind and look forward to the season ahead. If that makes me a happy clapper then fine, better that than a miserable ****

you did call everyone miserable ****ers >;) XD XD :P

Arabdownsouth
10-06-2021, 08:44 AM
When did that happen? :?

😂😂

Arabdownsouth
10-06-2021, 08:44 AM
you did call everyone miserable ****ers >;) XD XD :P

Not everyone, just the ****ing miserable ones 😂😂

Arabdownsouth
10-06-2021, 08:51 AM
I was talking about the general malaise across all of the message boards tbh and not actually singling out anyone. AJ seems to think I'm calling him an alky or something when in fact I was simply pointing out that his story telling post was a bit ****e and not worthy of a sober Hans Christian Anderson.

**** it though, if people see the need to wail and moan their way into the new season then fine I'll say no more. But posts like "when all is lost" are just nonsense and people need to get a grip.

Shedboy1971
10-06-2021, 08:52 AM
Not everyone, just the ****ing miserable ones 😂😂

;) lol

A. J
10-06-2021, 10:13 AM
I was talking about the general malaise across all of the message boards tbh and not actually singling out anyone. AJ seems to think I'm calling him an alky or something when in fact I was simply pointing out that his story telling post was a bit ****e and not worthy of a sober Hans Christian Anderson.

**** it though, if people see the need to wail and moan their way into the new season then fine I'll say no more. But posts like "when all is lost" are just nonsense and people need to get a grip.

I don't claim to be an author but this is no fairytale either, those who voice concerns are not miserable, just fans who want the club to do well,
All might not be lost I agree but with all the shenanigans it does look like we're set up to fail.

I hope I'm wrong and as always I hope for the best

Shedboy1971
10-06-2021, 10:27 AM
I don't claim to be an author but this is no fairytale either, those who voice concerns are not miserable, just fans who want the club to do well,
All might not be lost I agree but with all the shenanigans it does look like we're set up to fail.

I hope I'm wrong and as always I hope for the best

I have the same worries as yourself, whitfield, oa, gb and many many more. I hope I am wrong too. My one source of optimism is that we have a few experienced players coming in or are actively trying to get. Thats from the club. I promised not to print my correspondences but there is just something here that could well work out very well. From financial status to success.

I dont know courts at all but even through all of this everyone on here is wishing him well and really wanting it to work as failure would mean another change in manager and tough tough times.

I think the club are trying to rectify the comms issues a little bit.

So im def worried because its a risky appointment but hasnt been done blind - the dutch systems mentioned have had club reps over there. It may just work. The appt of fox seems to be very astute and in many ways im surprised he is the assistant if thats the way they wanted to go. Hadnt heard of him much but he doesnt take sh!t.

i think the title was a funny way of breaking the ice by ADS - ive stopped reading t witter and other sites as i think we are the one site that has the balance right, some do fear for the future of the club. Its right to vent that and perfectly acceptable. I do have concerns about our finances too. I suppose the best thing about this site is some of the arguments but also humour in face of what is looking like adversity.

No im not representing the club in any way but as a ST holder for 40 years with some connections way back to 80s i did write a strong ly worded email. But fair. It is upto the fans bodies to represent us and i am sure the club have been inundated but i got a reply - one that said those making the decisions really want this to work as well and this is the hardest way to do it as risk is high. Fair play i believed every word though. Maybe im gullible :)

SRYB

A. J
10-06-2021, 11:57 AM
Jeezo shagger that's the longest post I've seen from you, are yir women out shopping or
are they sleeping off the latest session(s)?

Btw good post sums it up perfectly but don't be getting too drunk or miserable, not allowed allegedly

ballumbie_arab
10-06-2021, 12:14 PM
jeezo shagger that's the longest post i've seen from you, are yir women out shopping or

Btw good post sums it up perfectly but don't be getting too drunk or miserable, not allowed allegedly

faf !

Arabdownsouth
10-06-2021, 12:33 PM
Jeezo shagger that's the longest post I've seen from you, are yir women out shopping or

I've no issue with anyone getting drunk, did you still not understand?

Shedboy1971
10-06-2021, 01:03 PM

im drunk now lol

Arabdownsouth
10-06-2021, 01:14 PM
im drunk now lol

Good lad 😂😂

offshore_arab83
10-06-2021, 01:42 PM

class ha ha ha ha ha

A. J
10-06-2021, 02:25 PM

FFS did you not say folk could wail and moan in your last post lad, I do that and you come on wailing and moaning,
I've no more to say on the matter to you, feel free to get your precious last word in though 🍻🍻🍺

Shedboy1971
10-06-2021, 02:48 PM

:O lol missed that one AJ - just my old age im afraid lol

Monifieth Arab
10-06-2021, 04:23 PM

Oh and last time I looked it's a forum ffs I think we all need to calm down and respect the fact that everyone is entitled to their opinions, at the end of the day we all love and support the same club and want the best for the club. I'm hopeful that Tam turns out to be the new messiah and we march on upwards but at the same time I understand other people who are really worried about it having a negative affect on the team and the club. Only time will tell who is right and who is wrong but in the meantime can we all show each other a bit of respect and regardless of personal opinions get behind Tam and the team.

utd4me
10-06-2021, 04:28 PM
I think we all need to calm down and respect the fact that everyone is entitled to their opinions, at the end of the day we all love and support the same club and want the best for the club. I'm hopeful that Tam turns out to be the new messiah and we march on upwards but at the same time I understand other people who are really worried about it having a negative affect on the team and the club. Only time will tell who is right and who is wrong but in the meantime can we all show each other a bit of respect and regardless of personal opinions get behind Tam and the team.

Far too positive and cheery for us miserable f***ers :D

GUNBOAT
10-06-2021, 04:43 PM
The Fun cannie wait on the fixtures coming oot to see if they get to relegate us again.

Yeats 62
10-06-2021, 04:44 PM
I think we all need to calm down and respect the fact that everyone is entitled to their opinions, at the end of the day we all love and support the same club and want the best for the club. I'm hopeful that Tam turns out to be the new messiah and we march on upwards but at the same time I understand other people who are really worried about it having a negative affect on the team and the club. Only time will tell who is right and who is wrong but in the meantime can we all show each other a bit of respect and regardless of personal opinions get behind Tam and the team.

I don't think there will be many not behind Tam and the team to be fair. Us fans usually give every new manager, player etc full support regardless of what we would have preferred. But.............. when fans (the air type) start getting covered in sh*t that might be a different story.

ranaldarab
10-06-2021, 05:14 PM
I'm concerned but will give Tam the Man, and the players, all my backing until I can't justify it any longer, like most dyed in the wool Arabs on here.

Arabdownsouth
10-06-2021, 05:43 PM
FFS did you not say folk could wail and moan in your last post lad, I do that and you come on wailing and moaning,
I've no more to say on the matter to you, feel free to get your precious last word in though 🍻🍻🍺

Don't see me wailing or moaning, just you not being very intelligent, but hey feel free to deflect 👍

Yeats 62
10-06-2021, 05:52 PM
And there it is Shooda went to Ladbokes :D

petermackie
10-06-2021, 06:33 PM
[QUOTE=GUNBOAT;39797744]The Fun cannie wait on the fixtures coming oot to see if they get to relegate us again.[/QUOTE

I'm just waiting for the real meltdown when Ashgar's son takes over from Tam💰💰💰

stokearab
10-06-2021, 06:35 PM
[QUOTE=GUNBOAT;39797744]The Fun cannie wait on the fixtures coming oot to see if they get to relegate us again.[/QUOTE

You been doing 30 days?

Shedboy1971
10-06-2021, 06:35 PM

I'm just waiting for the real meltdown when Ashgar's son takes over from Tam������

youve got mcpoke ffs...... whose taking over from him jocky? :)

petermackie
10-06-2021, 06:42 PM
[QUOTE=petermackie;39797806]

You been doing 30 days?

No I've just been enjoying the meltdown on here....not much even I could add to this farce...good viewing though👍

petermackie
10-06-2021, 06:42 PM
[QUOTE=petermackie;39797806]

youve got mcpoke ffs...... whose taking over from him jocky? :)

You mean the manager of the year🙈

stokearab
10-06-2021, 06:44 PM
[QUOTE=stokearab;39797810]

No I've just been enjoying the meltdown on here....not much even I could add to this farce...good viewing though👍

We have a sense of humour that seems to be missing from your forums.

petermackie
10-06-2021, 06:57 PM
[QUOTE=petermackie;39797824]

We have a sense of humour that seems to be missing from your forums.
Agree...just as well though😄😄😄

Shedboy1971
10-06-2021, 06:58 PM
[QUOTE=Shedboy1971;39797812]

You mean the manager of the year��

hold on i will get the pre last 10 games reviews for you ;) haha you know exactly he is sh!te

Shedboy1971
10-06-2021, 06:59 PM
[QUOTE=stokearab;39797827]
Agree...just as well though������

very true the only way to be now peter - we have a fifer with a beard in charge who was running the local sweepie or something beforehand - what can possibly go wrong eh? :O :)

Monifieth Arab
10-06-2021, 09:02 PM
Far too positive and cheery for us miserable f***ers :D Believe me if it goes tits up I'll be as miserable as any of you. Until then eternal optimist in me will be alive and kicking.

moicher
10-06-2021, 09:25 PM

Did no-one else notice in the 25minute interview that Tam said "My 2 years in charge". It's been bugging me ever since. I think i might put on a bet. It's the 5 year plan! Change of manager and then Adam takes the helm

Dave63
10-06-2021, 09:37 PM
Wished the guy good luck when he was appointed but also say will back him when season starts but also said hope it doesn't go T*** up as this can be a tough season . One good thing is the Fun think they got team to do well and waiting to see them wanting rid of the manager of the year again like they have for most his time as the boss

moicher
10-06-2021, 09:44 PM
obviously if he does not hit the ground running it could be a very diminished biennial .

Jim_Jam
10-06-2021, 10:42 PM
We mushrooms are kept in the dark and when we see some light someone throws sh1t on us.

What's not to like?

TerryTheTerror
11-06-2021, 09:32 AM
Wished the guy good luck when he was appointed but also say will back him when season starts but also said hope it doesn't go T*** up as this can be a tough season . One good thing is the Fun think they got team to do well and waiting to see them wanting rid of the manager of the year again like they have for most his time as the boss

Fk the fun. :)

Jeremy vine
11-06-2021, 02:00 PM
Thought mulgrew was signing today ?

Dave63
11-06-2021, 04:17 PM
Fk the fun. :)

Totally agree F*** the Fun. It was about the Funster who on here saying manager of year

JamesMcClean
11-06-2021, 04:21 PM
Thought mulgrew was signing today ?

I thought you were phucking off? Permanently.

Jeremy vine
11-06-2021, 04:50 PM
I thought you were phucking off? Permanently.

Oh dear touchy 😂

JamesMcClean
11-06-2021, 11:48 PM
Oh dear touchy ��

No reason do get so touchy, Funster.

https://i.postimg.cc/tJmmfSHt/293937-F1-9-C61-46-CD-9-D83-17-B9-CAC42-B68.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

Shedboy1971
15-06-2021, 10:44 AM

amy whinehouse