PDA

View Full Version : Get a phukkin grip

ahlltanyirhide
21-07-2021, 08:19 PM
Some phukkin bampots on here and I include myself at times, but it’s way off the mark when posters are wishing people dead, however tongue in cheek in may have been meant.

tHeArAb
21-07-2021, 08:44 PM
Posters wishing people dead. Eh?

Chick A Saw
21-07-2021, 08:57 PM
Some phukkin bampots on here and I include myself at times, but it’s way off the mark when posters are wishing people dead, however tongue in cheek in may have been meant.

I think you have missed the context of that comment and maybe missed the "make a wish" comment earlier. Didnt read any malicious intent into the comments myself. However, using Jim'LL Fix it would probably garner a similar reaction from someone else!

Shedboy1971
21-07-2021, 09:06 PM

eh? if thats the case then im writting to my MP aboot this :) no seriously thats happened on here. great board gtf all the hate.

As i am ITK i can say these things :star:

Shedboy1971
21-07-2021, 09:07 PM
I think you have missed the context of that comment and maybe missed the "make a wish" comment earlier. Didnt read any malicious intent into the comments myself. However, using Jim'LL Fix it would probably garner a similar reaction from someone else!

great guy jim did loads for kids and that.............................................. .................................................. ....................

ahlltanyirhide
21-07-2021, 09:54 PM

As I said, however tongue in cheek the comment is there’s no need to be coming away with sh*te like that. These are comments about people working for the club we are supposed to support, when people start hating it always escalates and here we have someone questioning if the wish could be Adam Asghar’s death 😳

When you aren’t able to read any malicious intent there maybe you become part of the problem?

stokearab
21-07-2021, 10:17 PM
To be honest I read it as an attempt at a lighthearted response to the Make a wish comment that he was responding to. I don't think there was any malice intended at all.
The poster in question has been very supportive of the club at all times.

Chick A Saw
21-07-2021, 11:12 PM
As I said, however tongue in cheek the comment is there’s no need to be coming away with sh*te like that. These are comments about people working for the club we are supposed to support, when people start hating it always escalates and here we have someone questioning if the wish could be Adam Asghar’s death 😳

When you aren’t able to read any malicious intent there maybe you become part of the problem?

If you are the only one who sees it, is it not you that is the problem!

I think your rage at this says so much more about you than what the intent was of the initial post by weegie, and the follow up by BRA! I actually think you have totally misunderstood the reply from BRA and blown something way out of proportion, something i think you do a fair bit!

Chick A Saw
21-07-2021, 11:18 PM
To be honest I read it as an attempt at a lighthearted response to the Make a wish comment that he was responding to. I don't think there was any malice intended at all.
The poster in question has been very supportive of the club at all times.

Weegie makes an innocent Make a Wish charity comment, BRA comes on asking if AA has cancer as a jocular reply, and Altan thinks people are wishing someone dead?

Maybe should edit the AA out as maybe i will be seen as accusing Adam Asghar of being an alkie!

Deary me! What is the board coming to!

stokearab
21-07-2021, 11:39 PM
Weegie makes an innocent Make a Wish charity comment, BRA comes on asking if AA has cancer as a jocular reply, and Altan thinks people are wishing someone dead?

Maybe should edit the AA out as maybe i will be seen as accusing Adam Asghar of being an alkie!

Deary me! What is the board coming to!

We need a signing!

troonarab
22-07-2021, 06:08 AM
We need a signing!
Preferably a player either a winger or creative midfield

Shedboy1971
22-07-2021, 08:56 AM
We need a signing!

haha thats exactly the problem mate

BackRowArab
22-07-2021, 10:08 AM
Whoa, this is a ****ing thread is it not! Someone makes a joke saying the club is running like its a Make a Wish programme and I ask in jest does that mean that Adam Ashgar is dying, and people are taking it seriously?

I know emotions are running high on here over the past few weeks/months, but I think we all need to have a come to Jesus meeting and all calm the **** down

Shedboy1971
22-07-2021, 01:12 PM
Whoa, this is a ****ing thread is it not! Someone makes a joke saying the club is running like its a Make a Wish programme and I ask in jest does that mean that Adam Ashgar is dying, and people are taking it seriously?

I know emotions are running high on here over the past few weeks/months, but I think we all need to have a come to Jesus meeting and all calm the **** down

i really do think its the heat and lack of signings when we resign Alex Nichol we can get back to tagretting our own players :)

weegiearab
22-07-2021, 02:31 PM
Jeezo....this has taken a turn! Yes...100% agree, I think even the happiest of happy clappers must be in agreement that we could do with some signing news! GET US SOMEONE THAT CAN SUPPLY SHANKS....PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEE!

ahlltanyirhide
22-07-2021, 06:00 PM

Aye, mind yir mouth and we can all calm the phukk down

tHeArAb
22-07-2021, 06:35 PM
Aye, mind yir mouth and we can all calm the phukk down

There was nothing wrong with what he said though? You're the only person on this forum who thinks what he said meant he wants Adam Asghar dead.

ahlltanyirhide
22-07-2021, 06:55 PM
There was nothing wrong with what he said though? You're the only person on this forum who thinks what he said meant he wants Adam Asghar dead.

Wether said in earnest or in jest, you don’t see anything wrong with what he said so it is right to wish a person that works for United dead as long as your phukkin laughing at it. Life’s a bit like that though, organ grinders work their magic and monkeys dance about like phukkin ****s thinking it’s ok to say and do what the phukk they like.

Boy gets a job with a fitba club, seems to be doing a fair enough job, some phukkin fannies don’t like his old man so let’s start having a laugh at his bairn. Let’s call his bairn for everything, useless, unqualified, phukk let’s start joking about wishing the kunt was dead, ...............shall we carry on? and yet you don’t see anything wrong.

BackRowArab
22-07-2021, 07:00 PM
Wether said in earnest or in jest, you don’t see anything wrong with what he said so it is right to wish a person that works for United dead as long as your phukkin laughing at it. Life’s a bit like that though, organ grinders work their magic and monkeys dance about like phukkin ****s thinking it’s ok to say and do what the phukk they like.

Boy gets a job with a fitba club, seems to be doing a fair enough job, some phukkin fannies don’t like his old man so let’s start having a laugh at his bairn. Let’s call his bairn for everything, useless, unqualified, phukk let’s start joking about wishing the kunt was dead, ...............shall we carry on? and yet you don’t see anything wrong.

I never said I wished for Adam Ashgar or anyone to die, or to be dead. My comment was in response to a comment calling United a Make a Wish club for employed AA.

For the record and to make things as crystal clear as possible. I do not want anyone associated with the club to die. I have no issue with Adam Ashgar being employed by DUFC. I have no issue with Adam Ashgar being involved with the first team coaching staff.

offshore_arab83
22-07-2021, 07:12 PM
F ucks happened here lol

BackRowArab
22-07-2021, 07:14 PM
F ucks happened here lol

I got accused of trying to kill Adam Ashgar apparently

Yeats 62
22-07-2021, 07:15 PM

"Mind your mouth" ??? REALLY ???
I must be missing something .........

tHeArAb
22-07-2021, 07:22 PM

He didn't say he wanted the boy dead though, ffs.

moicher
22-07-2021, 08:51 PM
Jeezo....this has taken a turn! Yes...100% agree, I think even the happiest of happy clappers must be in agreement that we could do with some signing news! GET US SOMEONE THAT CAN SUPPLY SHANKS....PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEE!

This all day long. I really dont understand the reluctance. its been staring them in the face since promotion. If they did and it was reasonably successful you might even find an LS that wanted to extend a contract. No fvckin chance atm.

tHeArAb
22-07-2021, 08:55 PM
This all day long. I really dont understand the reluctance. its been staring them in the face since promotion. If they did and it was reasonably successful you might even find an LS that wanted to extend a contract. No fvckin chance atm.

Lack of width & creativity have been staring us in the face for about 5 years but we haven't signed anyone, so I wouldn't put my money on it.

Jim_Jam
22-07-2021, 09:22 PM
I think allowing Tony to gamble with our club fills me with woe.

If the gamble comes off with the same old same old squad - we will progress possible to 6th (with a little luck thrown in). If the gamble fails we will sink in the opposite direction more than a couple of places. If the gamble fails we will get relegated. By the time we play Dundee we will have amassed zero points.

TerryTheTerror
23-07-2021, 08:18 AM
Folk predicted we'd be in a relegation fight last season and it never happened.

arab1970
23-07-2021, 08:21 AM
we need at least 2 new faces that are better then what we have

Shedboy1971
23-07-2021, 09:01 AM
doesnt look like any signings coming before aberdeen game - said in the hope that i am wrong (because i usually, well tbh always am XD - #ITK)

JUSTaway
23-07-2021, 09:24 AM
At this moment in time I’m more frustrated about the lack of signings than the manager Tbh. I’m not as hung up about the appointment as others, glad we are trying to think different, I just didn’t think we were ready at this stage to go down this route, and should have been a couple of years down the line.

The point is however if you are going to take the risk then give him the tools to succeed. We have been crying out for first team ready signings for probably a year now, so should surely have had something lined up. I thought we were putting great effort in to recruitment, and would have started to reap some sort of rewards by now, but it’s a little concerning having had so long to target players that we are still waiting.

I’m still clinging to hope we are going to get 2-3 imaginative signings that will give everyone some optimism, it’s also tinged with a bit of fear that we get some substandard late desperate signings.

Shedboy1971
23-07-2021, 10:15 AM
At this moment in time I’m more frustrated about the lack of signings than the manager Tbh. I’m not as hung up about the appointment as others, glad we are trying to think different, I just didn’t think we were ready at this stage to go down this route, and should have been a couple of years down the line.

The point is however if you are going to take the risk then give him the tools to succeed. We have been crying out for first team ready signings for probably a year now, so should surely have had something lined up. I thought we were putting great effort in to recruitment, and would have started to reap some sort of rewards by now, but it’s a little concerning having had so long to target players that we are still waiting.

I’m still clinging to hope we are going to get 2-3 imaginative signings that will give everyone some optimism, it’s also tinged with a bit of fear that we get some substandard late desperate signings.

I agree with this. We clearly need creativity and a bit of cover.

offshore_arab83
23-07-2021, 10:48 AM
i got accused of trying to kill adam ashgar apparently

faf!!!!!

ahlltanyirhide
23-07-2021, 12:35 PM

Ok so you want this to go on pal, fine by me. It’s kunts like you that perpetuate the online bullying of others, like I said before starts of as a bit of banter and wee fannies join in, wee bit slagging off more fannies join in, then the content starts to get more sinister but in a jokey kind of way like making references towards wishing someone was dying.

Where does the line get drawn? apparently not here, not yet because your still making jest of what you said. You still don’t see any harm in what you wrote, how would you feel if some little no mark start posting on social media that they wish your son or daughter was dying? have you any phukkin idea how many people have committed suicide after they couldn’t handle online bullying? and guess what, most of it started with pricks like you making snidely wee remarks because you think you are being funny.

tHeArAb
23-07-2021, 12:40 PM
Ok so you want this to go on pal, fine by me. It’s kunts like you that perpetuate the online bullying of others, like I said before starts of as a bit of banter and wee fannies join in, wee bit slagging off more fannies join in, then the content starts to get more sinister but in a jokey kind of way like making references towards wishing someone was dying.

Where does the line get drawn? apparently not here, not yet because your still making jest of what you said. You still don’t see any harm in what you wrote, how would you feel if some little no mark start posting on social media that they wish your son or daughter was dying? have you any phukkin idea how many people have committed suicide after they couldn’t handle online bullying? and guess what, most of it started with pricks like you making snidely wee remarks because you think you are being funny.

But he didn't post that he wished someone was dying.

BackRowArab
23-07-2021, 12:42 PM

Seriously. Show me exactly where I said that I wished Adam Ashgar was dead or dying?

GUNBOAT
23-07-2021, 01:15 PM

The lack of signings and the Head Coach go hand in hand though,Asghar controls everything.If we had McInnes,Mellon,Hughes,Mackay,McCall,Robinson etc etc they would be demanding signings or even threatening to walk away and Adam would be coaching the youth players.

tHeArAb
23-07-2021, 01:38 PM
The lack of signings and the Head Coach go hand in hand though,Asghar controls everything.If we had McInnes,Mellon,Hughes,Mackay,McCall,Robinson etc etc they would be demanding signings or even threatening to walk away and Adam would be coaching the youth players.

Hence why we don't have McInnes, Mellon, Hughes, Mackay, McCall, Robinson etc. 😂

AraBrian
23-07-2021, 03:40 PM

Thankfully utd never employed any of these managers you mention if they would be walking away at this stage of the season we don't need any more managers that want to walk away every time they don't get their own way we need a manager that is going to stay and give his all for a few seasons and try to improve what we have not more of these one season wonders.

ahlltanyirhide
23-07-2021, 04:25 PM
But he didn't post that he wished someone was dying. tweedledum

ahlltanyirhide
23-07-2021, 04:36 PM
Seriously. Show me exactly where I said that I wished Adam Ashgar was dead or dying? and tweedledee Couple of rockets

You phukkin know what you wrote and what you meant by it, and you know where to look for it so don’t need me to show

tHeArAb
23-07-2021, 04:52 PM
and tweedledee Couple of rockets

You phukkin know what you wrote and what you meant by it, and you know where to look for it so don’t need me to show

Must be a few rockets in here then as we're all in agreement. You're the only one who's choosing to see what was said differently.

BackRowArab
23-07-2021, 05:22 PM
Are any of the mods able to do anything about him, or can somebody tell me how to block someone on here?

GUNBOAT
23-07-2021, 05:31 PM
Thankfully utd never employed any of these managers you mention if they would be walking away at this stage of the season we don't need any more managers that want to walk away every time they don't get their own way we need a manager that is going to stay and give his all for a few seasons and try to improve what we have not more of these one season wonders.

Micky Mellon was perfectly within his rights to tell the Asghars that Adam was not setting foot in the first team dugout.Its them we need out the club and the sooner the penny draps we the Ogrens the better.

tHeArAb
23-07-2021, 05:40 PM
Are any of the mods able to do anything about him, or can somebody tell me how to block someone on here?

In desktop mode:

Click on his name - view profile - add to ignore list.

👍🏼

BackRowArab
23-07-2021, 05:41 PM
In desktop mode:

Click on his name - view profile - add to ignore list.

����

You are a good man

Yeats 62
23-07-2021, 05:46 PM
Micky Mellon was perfectly within his rights to tell the Asghars that Adam was not setting foot in the first team dugout.Its them we need out the club and the sooner the penny draps we the Ogrens the better.

I wasn't here during your battle of the Tamsin Man, which seemingly you got pelters for? I take it you are seeing a lot of similarities in what is going on just now?

Is it (in your opinion) TA and the Ogrens ? or could it be that MO is leaving things to the powers that be within Tannadice to do what is required? He did say in one of his interviews that he didn't want to be micromanaging (don't quote me on the exact words) the staff at Tannadice and was confident the correct things were being done.

I'm not feeling too good myself about what might be going on behind the scenes but can't quite nail it due to lack of proper info.

I would LUV to hear MM's real reason for leaving, but that might be tied up in some non disclosure pay-off

Fingers crossed ..................

Whitfieldarab
23-07-2021, 06:00 PM
I would LUV to hear MM's real reason for leaving, but that might be tied up in some non disclosure pay-off

So would abody.......and of course it was.

Yeats 62
23-07-2021, 06:04 PM
I would LUV to hear MM's real reason for leaving, but that might be tied up in some non disclosure

So would abody.......and of course it was.

Apologies for being Captain Obvious there... I stand corrected for having an interest in GB's post. Thanks for letting me know tho, I'll sleep tonight now, that's for sure :D

GUNBOAT
23-07-2021, 06:32 PM
I wasn't here during your battle of the Tamsin Man, which seemingly you got pelters for? I take it you are seeing a lot of similarities in what is going on just now?

Is it (in your opinion) TA and the Ogrens ? or could it be that MO is leaving things to the powers that be within Tannadice to do what is required? He did say in one of his interviews that he didn't want to be micromanaging (don't quote me on the exact words) the staff at Tannadice and was confident the correct things were being done.

I'm not feeling too good myself about what might be going on behind the scenes but can't quite nail it due to lack of proper info.

I think we have a good owner who has appointed a terrible Sporting Director and there are similarities to the ST era.i never got pelters from everyone but a good few took his side over mine and the very same is happening now.
It is an absolute disgrace that his son in his mid twenties is in with our first team without any announcement and its even worse that most fans are relaxed and comfortable with it.
Mr Asghar senior must be in his element that he is lying like Thomson and getting away with it and he has already managed to divide and conquer the fanbase and ST was a master of that art.
The difference between Asghar and ST so far is all our best players were sold by ST which led to relegation but Tony has got rid of three decent highly qualified coaches and replaced them with 4 inexperienced guys which may lead us to Championship again.This would be even more likely if he sells Benji,LOA or both and he will if the right offer comes in,only Covid is saving us at the moment.

stokearab
23-07-2021, 06:35 PM
Apologies for being Captain Obvious there... I stand corrected for having an interest in GB's post. Thanks for letting me know tho, I'll sleep tonight now, that's for sure :D

Quite a few old farts like me and Gunboat got into pretty heated debate on here during ST's wreckingball tenure. There were quite a few posters getting stuck into us for being disloyal/negative/zoomers for daring to criticize anything to with the club.
No name no packdrill but 2 of them post regularly on here.

When the sh1t hit the fan there were no worries or aye you were right all along comments.

Personally I don't think we're in such severe danger with this now, but it's worrying that we have a DoF who is a rookie in the post, and a head coach who is also a rookie, appointed by the other rookie after an exhaustive search of outstanding candidates.

It may turn out fine. Fingers crossed.

stokearab
23-07-2021, 06:47 PM
Just reviewing a couple of threads and we have bampots zoomers liars misunderstandings and quite a few other insults flying about. None have been as effective as me labelling the folk who said our squad is fine and not in need of strengthening before 1st August as happy clappers. Caused a bit of uproar there.

But I stand by it. ADS took exception to it but I see he's getting his argument appetite filled on TEK 😎

Sooner the season gets underway the better!

Yeats 62
23-07-2021, 06:50 PM
I think we have a good owner who has appointed a terrible Sporting Director and there are similarities to the ST era.i never got pelters from everyone but a good few took his side over mine and the very same is happening now.
It is an absolute disgrace that his son in his mid twenties is in with our first team without any announcement and its even worse that most fans are relaxed and comfortable with it.
Mr Asghar senior must be in his element that he is lying like Thomson and getting away with it and he has already managed to divide and conquer the fanbase and ST was a master of that art.
The difference between Asghar and ST so far is all our best players were sold by ST which led to relegation but Tony has got rid of three decent highly qualified coaches and replaced them with 4 inexperienced guys which may lead us to Championship again.This would be even more likely if he sells Benji,LOA or both and he will if the right offer comes in,only Covid is saving us at the moment.

Fair dooz......... and........ Benji and Shanks have never hidden the fact they are looking to move on at some point, probably sooner than later. IF...... this happens, we might yet again be going down the road of letting our best players move on at a time we can't afford to weaken the team.

In saying that , at least they (hopefully) won't be playing against us in a Scottish cup Final, or anythin' really important like that..

stokearab
23-07-2021, 06:52 PM
Fair dooz......... and........ Benji and Shanks have never hidden the fact they are looking to move on at some point, probably sooner than later. IF...... this happens, we might yet again be going down the road of letting our best players move on at a time we can't afford to weaken the team.

In saying that , at least they (hopefully) won't be playing against us in a Scottish cup Final, or anythin' really important like that..

They could be. Just saying..

stokearab
23-07-2021, 06:54 PM
They could be. Just saying..

But I suppose that assumes we could reach a Final

AraBrian
23-07-2021, 06:55 PM

No one has said that mellon was not within his rights to tell asghar who he wanted in the dugout glad we agree on that pity you want to decide who tam has in his.If tam is the little bitch you have made him out to be and is just wasting his career by doin asghars plan to destroy utd then we will find out but I am not just going to take you're bitter word for it mate.I will give them the chance to prove their selfs asghar has done well enough up till now getting us promoted and keeping us up with his appointments so I am not turning against him just because you don't like him.Really don't believe that Ogren is this thick yank that does not know how to look after his business that you keep trying to make him out to be either.

GUNBOAT
23-07-2021, 06:56 PM
Just reviewing a couple of threads and we have bampots zoomers liars misunderstandings and quite a few other insults flying about. None have been as effective as me labelling the folk who said our squad is fine and not in need of strengthening before 1st August as happy clappers. Caused a bit of uproar there.

But I stand by it. ADS took exception to it but I see he's getting his argument appetite filled on TEK ��

No to mention someone wanting Adam dead which was a tad harsh,i just wanted him to go back and coach the bairns.

stokearab
23-07-2021, 07:04 PM
No one has said that mellon was not within his rights to tell asghar who he wanted in the dugout glad we agree on that pity you want to decide who tam has in his.If tam is the little bitch you have made him out to be and is just wasting his career by doin asghars plan to destroy utd then we will find out but I am not just going to take you're bitter word for it mate.I will give them the chance to prove their selfs asghar has done well enough up till now getting us promoted and keeping us up with his appointments so I am not turning against him just because you don't like him.Really don't believe that Ogren is this thick yank that does not know how to look after his business that you keep trying to make him out to be either.

I agree with your sentiment Brian. But if you look at most clubs with foreign owners they put eyes and ears on the ground within the club. When the takeover happened I thought Scott Ogren would be in Dundee a lot but that appears not to be the case.
The MD Ogren appointed to oversee the administration left/was sacked, not sure which, leaving TA pretty much in sole control.
He's never run a football club, but appears to have full control of ours.

I think concerns are to be expected.

But as always I will support the manager and the players selected to wear the shirt.

GUNBOAT
23-07-2021, 07:06 PM

That last sentence is an FN lie and you should retract it, i also never posted about a plan to destroy United either but i did post that is what it looks like with the decisions he is making.
I also do not want you to turn against Asghar either because the club will need fans like you to pick up the pieces in the future when it all goes tits up.

stokearab
23-07-2021, 07:06 PM
No to mention someone wanting Adam dead which was a tad harsh,i just wanted him to go back and coach the bairns.

Backrow was making a comment in relation to a funny post by Weegie, the way I read it was no way anyone was wishing Adam anything bad. Think that's been very misinterpreted.

GUNBOAT
23-07-2021, 07:14 PM
Backrow was making a comment in relation to a funny post by Weegie, the way I read it was no way anyone was wishing Adam anything bad. Think that's been very misinterpreted.

My post of course was in jest but i understand you not seeing that because laughs have been few and far between recently.The good news for the Die Hard Arabs on here is its nearly time for my annual leave so they can all get comfortable and relaxed.

shed-buoy
23-07-2021, 07:15 PM
I like football

I love football played well

I’m ecstatic when the team we follow play well

Jim Maclean used to tell the players the games simple, keep the ball and never give it away

Could the supporters in this stand please sit down, shut up, and sing a song for the team on the park

We’ve been too long talking in an echo chamber, time to get together in the pub and ground again, a few smiles will clear the doomsayers x

stokearab
23-07-2021, 07:18 PM
My post of course was in jest but i understand you not seeing that because laughs have been few and far between recently.The good news for the Die Hard Arabs on here is its nearly time for my annual leave so they can all get comfortable and relaxed.

Sorry mate never read the irony 🙈
Mods is a monkey emoji allowed

stokearab
23-07-2021, 07:23 PM
It could be worse though, Ryan Giggs could be our coach.

GUNBOAT
23-07-2021, 07:25 PM

Something else i will say about the post above its full of hatred towards a poster who directs his criticism towards the Sporting Director of the club he supports.
I do not recall ever posting anything so bitter towards you and this is FN exactly how it was on this very board during the darkest days of the ST regime.

stokearab
23-07-2021, 07:32 PM
Something else i will say about the post above its full of hatred towards a poster who directs his criticism towards the Sporting Director of the club he supports.
I do not recall ever posting anything so bitter towards you and this is FN exactly how it was on this very board during the darkest days of the ST regime.

Brian's point and I'm sure he can speak for himself is that we haven't kicked a ball yet this season.

Chick A Saw
23-07-2021, 07:32 PM
It could be worse though, Ryan Giggs could be our coach.

No sure if that would be bad for everyone, him and SB71 would be able to swap notes!O:)

(please note that is a reference to Giggsy and his antics with the Sis n law, and not more recent events!:O)

AraBrian
23-07-2021, 07:33 PM

Absolutely nothing wrong with being concerned mate for all I know Ogren could be a hopeless businessman who just took over utd to waste a few million and is happy to see them run into the ground but I personally doubt that.We got all the nonsense on here earlier about no one could talk to Ogren apart from the evil guy Asghar everything had to go through him then Ogren gives a statement saying he is in touch with his utd directors almost daily.So guessing all these directors are in on Asghars plan to destroy the club and the only people who can see this are a few supporters on social media and only thing they can do to stop it is moan and whinge about it daily.It gets a bit tedious we all worry about utd we can all have a moan from time to time but some are just nonstop and when they are not on the war path against TA TC AA and everyone else appointed by TA they are good posters and interesting to read.

offshore_arab83
23-07-2021, 07:34 PM

MO has left Asghar, Bond and McCallum in charge and trusts all that they say

So im told...

GUNBOAT
23-07-2021, 07:40 PM
Brian's point and I'm sure he can speak for himself is that we haven't kicked a ball yet this season.

I have posted the word bitch once in my life now,i have never posted that Tam is doing Asghar's plan to destroy the club and i have never accused Mark Ogren of being a thick yank.
Bitter and twisted post,FACT.

stokearab
23-07-2021, 07:41 PM

So im told...

This is the key point that some need to understand if they don't already.

Asghar Bond and McCallum will force through any TA/MO decision leaving Fyffe and Dorward out voted.

So the end result is that if TA is able to convince MO that a decision is the correct one that will mean Tony gets the decision his way. (Example Courts appointment)

stokearab
23-07-2021, 07:44 PM
I have posted the word bitch once in my life now,i have never posted that Tam is doing Asghar's plan to destroy the club and i have never accused Mark Ogren of being a thick yank.
Bitter and twisted post,FACT.

Aye but as we say in Spain tranquilo. No point in getting stressed. We might romp this league after signing a great midfielder a deadly strike partner for Shanks and sell Benji to Real Madrid for €6 milliones

offshore_arab83
23-07-2021, 07:45 PM
This is the key point that some need to understand if they don't already.

Asghar Bond and McCallum will force through any TA/MO decision leaving Fyffe and Dorward out voted.

So the end result is that if TA is able to convince MO that a decision is the correct one that will mean Tony gets the decision his way. (Example Courts appointment)

Nail on head stokey

AraBrian
23-07-2021, 07:45 PM

There is absolutely no hatred there from me to you mate I have nothing in the slightest against you don't even know you and would never hate someone just because I have a different opinion take lots more for me to just dislike someone never mind hate them.You have not posted anything bitter to me have always been a decent guy but anything you say about TA is or comes across full of bitterness.It's on near every thread I read and know should just dodge you'r posts while you are on this attack but kind of read them as going through and gets a bit boring think everyone on here knows by now that you have a strong dislike of TA think you could leave it for a bit.

deebuster
23-07-2021, 07:48 PM
Hi Folks. not posted for a while, but as with during the ST End of Days, I'm with Gunny 100%.

I don't think Asghar thinks he is fkn useless which makes him very dangerous at this juncture. I'm sure like oor Tam he talks a great game, and the Ogs don't know any better, being guys following the dream of owning a mid sized football club.

The lack of signings is a worry. I feel we wont see anybody come in until one of our stars is sold. Here's the rub. With all the money pumped in, not one of our saleable assets was produced by El Bandito's project.

offshore_arab83
23-07-2021, 07:48 PM
but kind of read them as going through and gets a bit boring think everyone on here knows by now that you have a strong dislike of TA think you could leave it for a bit. sorry Brian, everyone on here is entitled to their opinion, whether you agree with it or not. Can't advise people to 'leave it for a bit' mate we dont operate like that on mad

my advice would be that if it bores you scroll on past.

stokearab
23-07-2021, 07:53 PM
Hi Folks. not posted for a while, but as with during the ST End of Days, I'm with Gunny 100%.

I don't think Asghar thinks he is fkn useless which makes him very dangerous at this juncture. I'm sure like oor Tam he talks a great game, and the Ogs don't know any better, being guys following the dream of owning a mid sized football club.

The lack of signings is a worry. I feel we wont see anybody come in until one of our stars is sold. Here's the rub. With all the money pumped in, not one of our saleable assets was produced by El Bandito's project.

True but not to say it won't happen in the future.
Of the current crop of youngsters I think we will get fees for several. Not saying it will balance the books or better, but....

Ps mibbe also Fuchs if he gets to play football instead of chase ball.

Arabdownsouth
23-07-2021, 07:56 PM

But I stand by it. ADS took exception to it but I see he's getting his argument appetite filled on TEK 😎

You've a real bee in your bonnet about me haven't you? Get over yourself man ffs

AraBrian
23-07-2021, 07:57 PM

You are right mate think the time for complaining about how bad an appointment of a new manager is is after the manager starts making an arse of it not after he has got of to a 100% winning start ok opposition not been the best but decent start to his career.He has a really hard start to season and don't know if any of the old faithful managers would get of to a flyer in the league with these matchs but am going to give this place a massive swerve if results go against us.

deebuster
23-07-2021, 08:00 PM
ADS...…..Christ you're busy causing arguments here there and everywhere. You're like a sparring partner.

AraBrian
23-07-2021, 08:05 PM
sorry Brian, everyone on here is entitled to their opinion, whether you agree with it or not. Can't advise people to 'leave it for a bit' mate we dont operate like that on mad

my advice would be that if it bores you scroll on past.

Yeah know you are right mate and will try to just skip GB's posts for a bit till either TA goes or GB gets over it:)Understand everyone is entitled to their opinion but he is a great poster when he is not on this war against TA but his nonstop negativity is just too much sometime and think just got to me after a few pints today:)

TerryTheTerror
23-07-2021, 08:55 PM

So im told...

And why wouldn't he? Given all his targets for the club so far have been met. It'll be interesting to see what happens when this isn't the case, which will happen sooner or later.

ahlltanyirhide
23-07-2021, 08:58 PM

Might come out in a future book ‘The last 100 days’

tHeArAb
23-07-2021, 09:30 PM
You're a rocket as well then? Welcome aboard! 🚀🚀🚀

Whitfieldarab
23-07-2021, 09:48 PM

You should post more mate, don't be a stranger.

GUNBOAT
23-07-2021, 09:54 PM
You should post more mate, don't be a stranger.

Cannie mate he is too FN busy fighting we ADS on other forum's.

GUNBOAT
23-07-2021, 10:06 PM
Might come out in a future book ‘The last 100 days’

Dodgy start to your thread mate but its come on a bundle.Actually its on fire.

ahlltanyirhide
23-07-2021, 10:43 PM
Dodgy start to your thread mate but its come on a bundle.Actually its on fire.

Aye bud, it’s what MAD’s a’ aboot but if it blaws awa the cobwebs then all’s well. Looking forward to the season starting though no matter what eventually happens, and getting back in will be superb. Actually think when it goes back full pelt and away fans are allowed it’s gonna be phukkin excellent, I’ve missed it something terrible. 🖤🧡🖤🧡

shedka
23-07-2021, 10:58 PM

You keep comparing this to that period as if its like for like, the reason the fans were in such a mood then was due to selling important players at the end of January when we were 3rd with a chance of 2nd and in our second final in a row and replacing them with crap so detailed or own season and went from that to winning 3 games the rest of the season (ending up 5th and letting inferior teams that we were well ahead of pre Feb finish above us too) which turned the mood even further, as did the sumner transfer window

That scenario we really did had reason to be upset, and the infighting with fans only really begun after new year of our first season in the championship, before that everyone was relatively happy as mckinnon had us on a great run where we were top by Xmas ahead of Hibs, the fans united stuff happened after that

This is different we have just came off the back of two positive seasons on the park that the fans should be very happy with, where we have recovered finally from that sh itshow, we haven't made signings yet and have replaced manager with an inexperienced guy but we have the vast majority of the team that's did us very well and deserve a bit more respect than they are getting on predictions threads and the like, yes we need key signings but it's not quite the same scenario as back then

The way fans just trash guys like Butcher etc is sickening, guys who have done brilliant for us, not the best players we have ever had but nowhere closer to being the worst, don't let us down really and have helped get us back in the league we belong and then stay there... if things are so bad behind the scenes that we are f ucked and about to lose every game, what is the evidence so the rest of us can understand the ott negativity?

ballumbie_arab
23-07-2021, 11:07 PM
You keep comparing this to that period as if its like for like, the reason the fans were in such a mood then was due to selling important players at the end of January when we were 3rd with a chance of 2nd and in our second final in a row and replacing them with crap so detailed or own season and went from that to winning 3 games the rest of the season (ending up 5th and letting inferior teams that we were well ahead of pre Feb finish above us too) which turned the mood even further, as did the sumner transfer window

That scenario we really did had reason to be upset, and the infighting with fans only really begun after new year of our first season in the championship, before that everyone was relatively happy as mckinnon had us on a great run where we were top by Xmas ahead of Hibs, the fans united stuff happened after that

This is different we have just came off the back of two positive seasons on the park that the fans should be very happy with, where we have recovered finally from that sh itshow, we haven't made signings yet and have replaced manager with an inexperienced guy but we have the vast majority of the team that's did us very well and deserve a bit more respect than they are getting on predictions threads and the like, yes we need key signings but it's not quite the same scenario as back then

The way fans just trash guys like Butcher etc is sickening, guys who have done brilliant for us, not the best players we have ever had but nowhere closer to being the worst, don't let us down really and have helped get us back in the league we belong and then stay there... if things are so bad behind the scenes that we are f ucked and about to lose every game, what is the evidence so the rest of us can understand the ott negativity?

Yet again Shedka, you are papering over the cracks…

Yes, overall the last two seasons have been positive, BUT, and I mean BUT, we were in freefall until Covid ended the season, but earlier results/standings justified our Championship win.
Last season was eye bleeding, and while we obtained the objective (survival) it was marginal, and in reality, a few results swinging the other way, would’ve saw us in a dog fight.
Rightly, in my view, many posters are raising concerns, not only with the TC appointment, but others in charge, and some “dodgy” re-alignments, and coupled with the lack of important signings, you would have to be Stevie Wonder to not be concerned for the forthcoming season, but as usual, we should just happy clap on….dearie me!!

shedka
23-07-2021, 11:11 PM
And why wouldn't he? Given all his targets for the club so far have been met. It'll be interesting to see what happens when this isn't the case, which will happen sooner or later.

That's it, plus those that are desperate to hear MMs side and all this, same guys that were loudest in their criticisn for MM all last season, forgetting he was their choice and he completed his objectives so was a success overall

That's my reasoning for giving this a chance with Courts, two previous guys have done the job, last one was from left field had me concerned and it worked out, wasn't pretty but staying up was all that mattered.. IF results do end up terrible then fair enough I'll be complaining as much as the rest

ballumbie_arab
23-07-2021, 11:17 PM
That's it, plus those that are desperate to hear MMs side and all this, same guys that were loudest in their criticisn for MM all last season, forgetting he was their choice and he completed his objectives so was a success overall

That's my reasoning for giving this a chance with Courts, two previous guys have done the job, last one was from left field had me concerned and it worked out, wasn't pretty but staying up was all that mattered.. IF results do end up terrible then fair enough I'll be complaining as much as the rest

Forget the manager, while that is truly baffling, it’s the players I’m more concerned about!
Last year was eye bleeding, yet we’ve given Extensions to Connolly, Pawlet, etc. Which is fecking unreal, coupled with Harkes continually played (he’s absolute rank), and lack of signings gives me the fear for the coming season, yet so many seem oblivious, feck me, what’s happening??

shedka
23-07-2021, 11:22 PM
Yet again Shedka, you are papering over the cracks…

Yes, overall the last two seasons have been positive, BUT, and I mean BUT, we were in freefall until Covid ended the season, but earlier results/standings justified our Championship win.
Last season was eye bleeding, and while we obtained the objective (survival) it was marginal, and in reality, a few results swinging the other way, would’ve saw us in a dog fight.
Rightly, in my view, many posters are raising concerns, not only with the TC appointment, but others in charge, and some “dodgy” re-alignments, and coupled with the lack of important signings, you would have to be Stevie Wonder to not be concerned for the forthcoming season, but as usual, we should just happy clap on….dearie me!!

No papering so don't twist the post

Just posting facts above, we would have recovered from that blip pre covid to end the season well, I've no doubt about that, then went into a full pre season under Neilson with regard season ticket sales and really good crowds home and away, as much as he might not have been liked RN would have probably got us top six of covid hadn't happened (not convinced he'd have left when he did otherwise) , but alas we will never know

Don't agree it was marginal surviving last season, was comfortable in the end, was marginal us missing out on top 6 by a point, we had later goals for a late goals against so we finished where we deserved to be, comfortable

Don't see the huge need for doom and gloom, we are all concerned, that's natural giving the lack of key signings (upto now but wish they'd get a move on) and new untried manager but at the same time perspective, pretty much the squad that finished comfortably last season, the rest of the league are no great shakes, there is a bit of balance that's missing on forums etc at the moment, I'm taking the balanced approach as per usual, not happy clapping, not doom mongering

ballumbie_arab
23-07-2021, 11:23 PM
P.S. many giving GB a hard time, but seriously, a lot of you want to wake up and smell the coffee, I don’t agree with the managers appointment, but will cut him slack until results say otherwise, but the lack of signings (which was a clear issue last year) will absolutely crucify us this season, if there are no major developments. Anyone, that thinks otherwise, is in the aforementioned “zoomer” camp!! 🤣

shedka
23-07-2021, 11:29 PM
Forget the manager, while that is truly baffling, it’s the players I’m more concerned about!
Last year was eye bleeding, yet we’ve given Extensions to Connolly, Pawlet, etc. Which is fecking unreal, coupled with Harkes continually played (he’s absolute rank), and lack of signings gives me the fear for the coming season, yet so many seem oblivious, feck me, what’s happening??

No one in their right mind cared if it was eye bleeding last season, we weren't even at the games ffs, was all about staying up, at any cost imo

Yes don't get the Connolly as such as we have a few CBs, both those are experienced players that I'd not have starting

Sorry he gets a hard time and I can see why recently but Harkes has had some excellent performances and assists too, plus a couple worldies (one was while 2-0 down to St Mirren which ended 5-1 so kinda forgotten), he was immense at Pittodrie, couple great pass assists for Shankland too, one at home to livi while we were down to ten men sticks out, so to say he is rank is over the top, he defo needs to up his game and consistency, frustrating to watch as has plenty attributes to be a good player for us, still young so we will see

Arabdownsouth
23-07-2021, 11:37 PM
ADS...…..Christ you're busy causing arguments here there and everywhere. You're like a sparring partner.

Nonsense, my opinion is different but still as valid as the next mans. The guy on here calling everyone ****s, the guy going on about Adam Asghar and making up nonsense about folk wishing him dead doesn't get your attention, but as soon as its me your like a fly around ****e.

Just because I don't share the popular opinion that the club is ****ed and on course for relegation before a ball is kicked I'm seen as the trouble maker, aye if you want mate. But as far as I'm aware, I'm still allowed to voice my opinion as much as anyone else.

Of course, should I break any rules I'll expect to be banned, until then you'll have to put up with me 😁

Arabdownsouth
23-07-2021, 11:38 PM
You're a rocket as well then? Welcome aboard! 🚀🚀🚀

Any room for me? 😂

GUNBOAT
24-07-2021, 12:10 AM

no reply

Shedboy1971
24-07-2021, 12:48 AM
I will admit to being in the happy clapper or ffs lets make this work camp. Not that i worry about this risk more i think we have some of the best young footballers in scotland. The league is sh!te. wont take much to be less sh!te than a few others. I do know for one thing GB is concerned massively and unlike my sources he has valid ones. But what we gonna dremano? club support is split. 4 wins out of 4 when last few seasons we lost to sh!te. Freeman is a new signing basically, mochrie too. He plays them we will do ok with bumps etc he plays usual **** we are struggling. obv issues internally but same with every organisation in world. i am super worried to the point i cant sleep. GB knows and it is bloody concerning. I still hope we are ok - some great players in youth. Can they make it work next season????

Shedboy1971
24-07-2021, 12:49 AM
no reply

its a fair challenge gb

offshore_arab83
24-07-2021, 05:27 AM

i dont think we need to know MM's side, everyone can see exactly whats happened, the rumours were rife weeks before he left no smoke without fire

FWIW i was extremely critical of MM, it was f ucking awful watching us last season, this season will not be any different if we do not add to the areas we so desperately need, GB style FACT

offshore_arab83
24-07-2021, 05:31 AM
Just because I don't share the popular opinion that the club is ****ed and on course for relegation before a ball is kicked I'm seen as the trouble maker,
i think its the fact you're an argumentative chunt on all forums, not a trouble maker just extremely argumentative

Whitfieldarab
24-07-2021, 06:38 AM
The only bit of positivity I'm hanging on to is the Shedka narrative of the rest of the league being overrated. I've not been paying attention to other teams goings on in the transfer market but I really do hope Shedka is right, for our sakes.

Arabdownsouth
24-07-2021, 06:44 AM
i think its the fact you're an argumentative chunt on all forums, not a trouble maker just extremely argumentative
You see, now that's not true. I've been posting on Tek with no issues for long enough. The only difference between me and plenty of others on here is that folk love to throw my previous into the mix. Even trawling other forums to find issue with me. Fwiw all I've done is try to stay upbeat about our chances, but folk love to use the happy clapper label and shoot me down. Shedka gets the same treatment too, cos the guy isn't slobbering at the mouth with fear at the thought of the new season starting. I had a debate with one guy on Tek yesterday who doesn't see things the same way I do, it's not a big deal and I'm pretty sure we've not fallen out or anything silly. Yesterday shedboy21 was on a ****ing mission to destroy but I don't see you labelling him? Altan was talking utter ****e too but I kept myself away from that bombscare of a thread. I'm not the only person who argues on here, you know this already. But I'm the one who's name always appears in lights,everyone loves to jump on the ADS bandwagon cos it's the popular choice. As I've said already, if I step over the line then ban me, if I don't then treat me the same way everyone else is treated, does that sound fair?

If it's a ban then hey ho, I'll live 👍

offshore_arab83
24-07-2021, 07:47 AM
You see, now that's not true. I've been posting on Tek with no issues for long enough. The only difference between me and plenty of others on here is that folk love to throw my previous into the mix. Even trawling other forums to find issue with me. Fwiw all I've done is try to stay upbeat about our chances, but folk love to use the happy clapper label and shoot me down. Shedka gets the same treatment too, cos the guy isn't slobbering at the mouth with fear at the thought of the new season starting. I had a debate with one guy on Tek yesterday who doesn't see things the same way I do, it's not a big deal and I'm pretty sure we've not fallen out or anything silly. Yesterday shedboy21 was on a ****ing mission to destroy but I don't see you labelling him? Altan was talking utter ****e too but I kept myself away from that bombscare of a thread. I'm not the only person who argues on here, you know this already. But I'm the one who's name always appears in lights,everyone loves to jump on the ADS bandwagon cos it's the popular choice. As I've said already, if I step over the line then ban me, if I don't then treat me the same way everyone else is treated, does that sound fair?

If it's a ban then hey ho, I'll live ��

i cant speak for anyone else apart from myself but i have never trawled through other forums to find any issues with you, you bring up the fact you were banned from east quite alot so it was common knowledge. You do argue with everyone on here, cant think of many you havent so it is true.

Theres absolutely nothing wrong with being upbeat, names like happy clapper/doomsayers will always be banded about but its only daft names and no one should be offended at these, if they do, this is not the place to be.

Shedboy 21 was banned yesterday

You play the victim but 99% of the time its you that starts it.

Dont worry, when you do over step the line, like everyone else a ban will happen, i treat everyone the same but to say you're not argumentative is astounding.

Arabdownsouth
24-07-2021, 07:57 AM
i cant speak for anyone else apart from myself but i have never trawled through other forums to find any issues with you, you bring up the fact you were banned from east quite alot so it was common knowledge. You do argue with everyone on here, cant think of many you havent so it is true.

Theres absolutely nothing wrong with being upbeat, names like happy clapper/doomsayers will always be banded about but its only daft names and no one should be offended at these, if they do, this is not the place to be.

Shedboy 21 was banned yesterday

You play the victim but 99% of the time its you that starts it.

Dont worry, when you do over step the line, like everyone else a ban will happen, i treat everyone the same but to say you're not argumentative is astounding.
And yet there's you arguing my every point 😂

Irony much?

Tbf shedboy21 deserved it, Altan was more wrong than I've ever been about anything too I'd think. I've never said I was offended by being called a happy clapper or anything else for that matter, I only mentioned it because I got told off for calling folk miserable ****ers and negative. Just thought it was odd it seemed OK the other way around is all.

Anyway no problem, happy to agree to disagree, at least the pubs are back open these days 😉

AraBrian
24-07-2021, 08:10 AM
Nonsense, my opinion is different but still as valid as the next mans. The guy on here calling everyone ****s, the guy going on about Adam Asghar and making up nonsense about folk wishing him dead doesn't get your attention, but as soon as its me your like a fly around ****e.

Just because I don't share the popular opinion that the club is ****ed and on course for relegation before a ball is kicked I'm seen as the trouble maker, aye if you want mate. But as far as I'm aware, I'm still allowed to voice my opinion as much as anyone else.

Of course, should I break any rules I'll expect to be banned, until then you'll have to put up with me 😁

Yeah mate you have as much of a right to post you're opinions as anyone else.Some people won't like it because you are happy to give the guy asghar who has met his targets last couple of seasons the chance to meet them again.You are also willing to back the new young manager and give him a chance we all know this will be a learning process for the young guy and he won't be a jim mclean or alec ferguson from day one who knows how good he will be though with a bit of time.Don't know if the other view is the popular view maybe on social media but really don't see the negativity from nonposters that you see on here think it's a noisy minority that dislike Asghar and his appointments so much.I did not want him to appoint the young guy as manager at the time but it's not my choice has been done now I will give 100% support to tam and the team and rest of the club.

AraBrian
24-07-2021, 08:17 AM
I will admit to being in the happy clapper or ffs lets make this work camp. Not that i worry about this risk more i think we have some of the best young footballers in scotland. The league is sh!te. wont take much to be less sh!te than a few others. I do know for one thing GB is concerned massively and unlike my sources he has valid ones. But what we gonna dremano? club support is split. 4 wins out of 4 when last few seasons we lost to sh!te. Freeman is a new signing basically, mochrie too. He plays them we will do ok with bumps etc he plays usual **** we are struggling. obv issues internally but same with every organisation in world. i am super worried to the point i cant sleep. GB knows and it is bloody concerning. I still hope we are ok - some great players in youth. Can they make it work next season????

Good post mate think we will have up's and downs next season with a young manager learning his job and a lot of young players who's form might be a bit on and off.We also have some experience in there so looking forward to see how we do.

offshore_arab83
24-07-2021, 08:21 AM
And yet there's you arguing my every point ��

Irony much?

Tbf shedboy21 deserved it, Altan was more wrong than I've ever been about anything too I'd think. I've never said I was offended by being called a happy clapper or anything else for that matter, I only mentioned it because I got told off for calling folk miserable ****ers and negative. Just thought it was odd it seemed OK the other way around is all.

Anyway no problem, happy to agree to disagree, at least the pubs are back open these days ��

how is it irony when all i've done is replied to each of your points?

Yeah pubs are open the sociable people of this world can get get some normality rather than spending nights in watching netflix O:)

AraBrian
24-07-2021, 08:41 AM

Yeah pubs are open the sociable people of this world can get get some normality rather than spending nights in watching netflix O:)

Thank f..k pubs are open again gets me out and away from the doom and gloom of the computer XD

offshore_arab83
24-07-2021, 08:46 AM
Thank f..k pubs are open again gets me out and away from the doom and gloom of the computer XD

RT, mon the pubs

Arabdownsouth
24-07-2021, 08:46 AM

When I reply its arguing, when you reply its just replying, OK that seems fair 😂

I have nothing against pubs, I don't drink much these days really that's all. I don't need drink to fully enjoy life though.

Maybe that's why I'm so happy and clappy 😂

offshore_arab83
24-07-2021, 08:48 AM
When I reply its arguing, when you reply its just replying, OK that seems fair ��

I have nothing against pubs, I don't drink much these days really that's all. I don't need drink to fully enjoy life though.

Maybe that's why I'm so happy and clappy ��

i never said you were arguing with me.

I dont know anyone who needs to drink to fully enjoy life, but by f uck it helps, especially when watching United

Arabdownsouth
24-07-2021, 08:50 AM
Yeah mate you have as much of a right to post you're opinions as anyone else.Some people won't like it because you are happy to give the guy asghar who has met his targets last couple of seasons the chance to meet them again.You are also willing to back the new young manager and give him a chance we all know this will be a learning process for the young guy and he won't be a jim mclean or alec ferguson from day one who knows how good he will be though with a bit of time.Don't know if the other view is the popular view maybe on social media but really don't see the negativity from nonposters that you see on here think it's a noisy minority that dislike Asghar and his appointments so much.I did not want him to appoint the young guy as manager at the time but it's not my choice has been done now I will give 100% support to tam and the team and rest of the club.
Good post mate. I'm also happy to get behind Tam, whether it works or not remains to be seen but I'm excited rather than living in dread or having sleepless nights.

AraBrian
24-07-2021, 08:53 AM
When I reply its arguing, when you reply its just replying, OK that seems fair ��

Maybe that's why I'm so happy and clappy ��

Nah being teetotal is not only reason to be happy clappy I enjoy a few pints and am as happy clappy as the next man XD You two seem to be argueing about wheather you's are argueing or not XD

Arabdownsouth
24-07-2021, 08:54 AM

I dont know anyone who needs to drink to fully enjoy life, but by f uck it helps, especially when watching United

Fair enough, no worries 👍

Yeah it might need to be considered at some point this season 😂

I'm hoping to be up in Dundee for the Bank Holiday weekend so will be frequenting some establishment or other I'd imagine.

What's the likelihood of getting entry for the Hearts game that weekend? Will we be back to full capacity?

AraBrian
24-07-2021, 08:55 AM

No arguement from me there:)

Arabdownsouth
24-07-2021, 08:56 AM
Nah being teetotal is not only reason to be happy clappy I enjoy a few pints and am as happy clappy as the next man XD You two seem to be argueing about wheather you's are argueing or not XD

Hahaha I've had that argument with myself plenty of times 😂

I wouldn't say I'm teetotal, I've always been a social drinker more than anything else. But I'm just not a fan of the hangovers these days is all 😋

Arabdownsouth
24-07-2021, 08:57 AM
No arguement from me there:)

Well you're ****e at arguing then 😂😂

AraBrian
24-07-2021, 09:01 AM
Fair enough, no worries ��

Yeah it might need to be considered at some point this season ��

I'm hoping to be up in Dundee for the Bank Holiday weekend so will be frequenting some establishment or other I'd imagine.

What's the likelihood of getting entry for the Hearts game that weekend? Will we be back to full capacity?

No Idea what they are doing with attendances seems a total lottery Rancid are getting 8,000 in for a friendly today while septic are getting 18500 in to their friendly today.Think we will be lucky if getting all season ticket holders in by the hearts game.

offshore_arab83
24-07-2021, 09:02 AM
Fair enough, no worries ��

Yeah it might need to be considered at some point this season ��

I'd like to hope so, depends on Gov and the coonsul, DCC are dithering on the mighty dees application for increased capacity, its been submitted for the past week and wont be considered till Wednesday. This leaves them 2 days to get it organised which is poor as f uck from coonsul

tHeArAb
24-07-2021, 09:08 AM
If, as expected, Sturgeon removes all remain legal restrictions on 9th August then hopefully we'll all be back inside Tannadice for the Hearts game to give Robbie an absolute pasting.

Arabknight
24-07-2021, 09:13 AM
and tweedledee Couple of rockets

Seriously mate you need to get a phucking grip!! Backrow never meant anything like you are trying to suggest. The fact that you are even highlighting this underlines how low things can get when the interpretation of a comment is taking well out of context. Can’t believe there is even a thread about.

AraBrian
24-07-2021, 09:41 AM
If, as expected, Sturgeon removes all remain legal restrictions on 9th August then hopefully we'll all be back inside Tannadice for the Hearts game to give Robbie an absolute pasting.

Hope you're right mate how many do you think we will get for rancid game?

japanarab
24-07-2021, 09:52 AM
This minds me of the early 2000's when Northern Arab and Ulster Dees were going at it. Braw stuff. Fecking middle aged men going nuts about comments on a futba forum.

Chick A Saw
24-07-2021, 09:58 AM
.........Altan was talking utter ****e too but I kept myself away from that bombscare of a thread...........

I thought this is altans bombscare of a thread?>;)XDO:)

AraBrian
24-07-2021, 10:09 AM
This minds me of the early 2000's when Northern Arab and Ulster Dees were going at it. Braw stuff. Fecking middle aged men going nuts about comments on a futba forum.

Not getting you mate all I am asking was how many tHeArAb thought we would get into the match v newco?

Arabdownsouth
24-07-2021, 10:21 AM
I thought this is altans bombscare of a thread?>;)XDO:)
Did it not originate on another thread though? 😂

I meant I'd avoided the urge to join in the **** fest, avoided it that well I forgot where the ****ing thing was 😂😂

Arabdownsouth
24-07-2021, 10:23 AM

That would be great, here's hoping 🤞

dodetap
24-07-2021, 10:46 AM

Eh heard United looking to get 5k in for The tribute act.
Also stewards are delighted not to be dealing with bigoted mob so early in the season.
Think that will be 4 OF visits on the trot where the closies dinna need fumigated. Must be a record.

AraBrian
24-07-2021, 11:01 AM

Eh heard United looking to get 5k in for The tribute act.
Also stewards are delighted not to be dealing with bigoted mob so early in the season.
Think that will be 4 OF visits on the trot where the closies dinna need fumigated. Must be a record.

Good stuff 5000 that would let all season ticket holders in then by hearts game should get everyone who wants to go back :)

japanarab
24-07-2021, 11:17 AM
Not getting you mate all I am asking was how many tHeArAb thought we would get into the match v newco?
Nothing at you bud. Just the whole thread in general. Like the old days from early 2000s. Hope Buddah, NA, Wullie etc are looking in. Great stuff.

tHeArAb
24-07-2021, 11:21 AM

Not sure mate. Someone will be able to confirm but is it not 2000? Most likely balloted like the cup games.

tHeArAb
24-07-2021, 11:22 AM
Nothing at you bud. Just the whole thread in general. Like the old days from early 2000s. Hope Buddah, NA, Wullie etc are looking in. Great stuff.

Tbf its only one guy making a mountain out of a worm cast.

ahlltanyirhide
24-07-2021, 11:31 AM
Did it not originate on another thread though? 😂

I meant I'd avoided the urge to join in the **** fest, avoided it that well I forgot where the ****ing thing was 😂😂

Or rather, you saw an argument on a thread that didn’t involve you and thought ‘phukk that, nae show without punch’

ahlltanyirhide
24-07-2021, 11:47 AM
Seriously mate you need to get a phucking grip!! Backrow never meant anything like you are trying to suggest. The fact that you are even highlighting this underlines how low things can get when the interpretation of a comment is taking well out of context. Can’t believe there is even a thread about.

Taken out of context? Here’s what what said -
(weegiearab) You have to admit...it does have the feel that our club is participating in the ‘make a wish’ charity
(Backrowarab) Adams dying?

If he never meant anything like ‘I am trying to suggest’ what the phukk did he mean?

AraBrian
24-07-2021, 12:00 PM
(weegiearab) You have to admit...it does have the feel that our club is participating in the ‘make a wish’ charity

If he never meant anything like ‘I am trying to suggest’ what the phukk did he mean?

Think he was just having a joke about weegie saying the make a wish bit nothing nasty intended from either.Backrow is one of the most positive posters on here and was not wishing anyone dead know in this woke world jokes are out but really there are a lot worse things said on here than what you are upset about.Not trying to gang up on you mate but think you have this one all wrong.

AraBrian
24-07-2021, 12:03 PM

Thought you were reading something into that post that I could not see yeah think the weather the no signings and the hard start to season not knowing if we atre getting in is starting to get to posters and we are arguing about nothing.:blue:

AraBrian
24-07-2021, 12:05 PM
Not sure mate. Someone will be able to confirm but is it not 2000? Most likely balloted like the cup games.

Dode thinks maybe 5000 for sevco so maybe not need the ballot?Not sure how many seasons sold?

Arabdownsouth
24-07-2021, 12:33 PM
Or rather, you saw an argument on a thread that didn’t involve you and thought ‘phukk that, nae show without punch’

Or perhaps I thought " Judy's making a right c@nt of things all by herself" 😂

ahlltanyirhide
24-07-2021, 12:49 PM
Think he was just having a joke about weegie saying the make a wish bit nothing nasty intended from either.Backrow is one of the most positive posters on here and was not wishing anyone dead know in this woke world jokes are out but really there are a lot worse things said on here than what you are upset about.Not trying to gang up on you mate but think you have this one all wrong.

It was an escalation in the bile, not all from Back Row Arab I must add but his remark was my catalyst, aimed towards the club that tipped me over (not for the first time either as has been pointed out), then when others start chipping in saying they don’t see the issue as it was just a joke, I acknowledged the remark made was probably tongue in cheek but still don’t think it was right.

ahlltanyirhide
24-07-2021, 12:50 PM
Or perhaps I thought " Judy's making a right c@nt of things all by herself" 😂

So much so you felt you had to mention me twice this morning xx

Arabdownsouth
24-07-2021, 12:55 PM
So much so you felt you had to mention me twice this morning xx

Enjoy your weekend 👍

GUNBOAT
24-07-2021, 01:01 PM

See the great thing about Altan putting this thread up is its stopped all the nonsense on The Transfer Rumour Thread that posters were not happy about.
The transfer rumour thread is now 100% back on topic and for that we should all be grateful.BTW Stevie Frail just let his guard down when he let it slip about Mellon.
"They have taken a risk getting rid of Mellon and appointing an academy coach."

That is roughly what he said but when pressed further by Ray who said we thought it was mutual?,he backtracked and said oh yes it was mutual to sounds of laughter in the background from Tam and Ray.

AraBrian
24-07-2021, 01:09 PM
It was an escalation in the bile, not all from Back Row Arab I must add but his remark was my catalyst, aimed towards the club that tipped me over (not for the first time either as has been pointed out), then when others start chipping in saying they don’t see the issue as it was just a joke, I acknowledged the remark made was probably tongue in cheek but still don’t think it was right.

Really mate can see it annoyed you and not trying to tell you what should or should not annoy you but back row really has not been having a go at the club he and shedka with a few others are the ones who have taken the clubs side.I know what you mean about the whole lot of attacks on the club and employees of the club getting to you I kind of got wee bit out of order with GB yesterday after few pints just got sick of coming on utd site to see post after post slagging them

GUNBOAT
24-07-2021, 01:11 PM
Mind you the most popular thread on the board apart from this one is now sliding down the charts at an alarming rate.With the 3 or 4 players still to arrive i really thought it would be bustling with activity.

ahlltanyirhide
24-07-2021, 01:47 PM
Enjoy your weekend 👍

Cheery, ‘mon the Loons

ballumbie_arab
24-07-2021, 02:32 PM
Mind you the most popular thread on the board apart from this one is now sliding down the charts at an alarming rate.With the 3 or 4 players still to arrive i really thought it would be bustling with activity.

The lack of comms from the club coupled with the attempt to pull the wool over our eyes (claiming to be interviewing others) is what has pissed off a large chunk of the support about the manager appointment. Just feels to me they have taken the cheap option, and the lack of signings is starting to back that up. I’m all for bringing more young players through, but you cannot expect them to be the core of the team week in/week out. You need experience, but sadly some of the experience kept have not cut it over the past two seasons, so why many have the fear, that this could be a disaster of a season.
At the end of the day, we all love our club, and many are just voicing their opinions and fears, and more than entitled to, as are others who disagree, that’s what the forum is for.

GUNBOAT
24-07-2021, 02:32 PM
Cheery, ‘mon the Loons

Covid hit Dees 2-0 up mate,could they be seeded and us unseeded for the draw tomorrow?.

ahlltanyirhide
24-07-2021, 02:54 PM
Covid hit Dees 2-0 up mate,could they be seeded and us unseeded for the draw tomorrow?.

They’ve always been sh*te so a pairing with them at Tannadice would be braw, and no need for a boycott either....happy days 😁

shedka
24-07-2021, 03:09 PM

Both will be seeded

tHeArAb
24-07-2021, 03:38 PM

I see wee Paul the assist king was finding the step up in opposition a bit harder again today.

Arabdownsouth
24-07-2021, 03:42 PM
Both will be seeded

Only the 3 best group winners will be seeded along with the five teams playing European football. Currently St Mirren and Hearts can still better our record. So it's not cut and dried just yet Shedka.

tHeArAb
24-07-2021, 03:46 PM
Only the 3 best group winners will be seeded along with the five teams playing European football. Currently St Mirren and Hearts can still better our record. So it's not cut and dried just yet Shedka.

That's absolute b*llocks if it happens, considering the Fun we're given a 3-0 Covid win.

Arabdownsouth
24-07-2021, 03:54 PM
That's absolute b*llocks if it happens, considering the Fun we're given a 3-0 Covid win.

Yep

GUNBOAT
24-07-2021, 03:55 PM
Both will be seeded

I bow to your superior knowledge on such matters,thank you.

Whitfieldarab
24-07-2021, 03:57 PM

Exactly......and any game against Coonty is tricky so the FUN have got away with one there.

shedka
24-07-2021, 03:58 PM

You are right, usually it's 4, we have an extra team in Europe than normal

Oh well, fingers crossed then, we may just get edged out

shedka
24-07-2021, 04:03 PM

I mentioned the other day what a joke it was teams being awarded a 3-0 win in this kind of group format, 1-0 and nothing more it should be, the fun have always been a jammy club which makes how crap they've been for decades even funnier

petermackie
24-07-2021, 04:20 PM
I see wee Paul the assist king was finding the step up in opposition a bit harder again today.

Yeah just the 2 today...still waiting for someone against him... don't think it's gonna come do you 😄😄😄

Arabdownsouth
24-07-2021, 04:22 PM
You are right, usually it's 4, we have an extra team in Europe than normal

Oh well, fingers crossed then, we may just get edged out

I think St Mirren need to win by 3 goals to edge us out but not 100% sure. Hearts will be favourites against ICT but you never know I guess.

japanarab
24-07-2021, 04:37 PM
Yeah just the 2 today...still waiting for someone against him... don't think it's gonna come do you 😄😄😄
According to the BBC it was just the one. I would never bam aff about shagging a fatty in the Mardi to my mates on a Sunday in the pub but if that's all you've got then fire in.

tHeArAb
24-07-2021, 05:02 PM

At the time of writing it was none and according to the BBC and Flashscores it was one. That's not you fiddling with numbers to suit an agenda is it Pedro?

And as for the bet, I offered you Shankland to score more than McMullan does assist but you seem to have bottled that one?

ahlltanyirhide
24-07-2021, 05:09 PM

They’ve always been sh*te so a pairing with them at Tannadice would be braw, and no need for a boycott either....happy days 😁

shedka
24-07-2021, 05:19 PM

Dens please, then we can go for 40th competitive win there instead of waiting till new year 😎

ahlltanyirhide
24-07-2021, 06:19 PM
Dens please, then we can go for 40th competitive win there instead of waiting till new year 😎

Aye, but we wouldn’t get in to see it Sheds, love a wee perty there

petermackie
24-07-2021, 07:19 PM
At the time of writing it was none and according to the BBC and Flashscores it was one. That's not you fiddling with numbers to suit an agenda is it Pedro?

And as for the bet, I offered you Shankland to score more than McMullan does assist but you seem to have bottled that one?

Bottled it??? It's hardly a comparable bet...the league's top scorer will be 20+ goals the league's top assists will be 10+

GUNBOAT
24-07-2021, 07:23 PM
Bottled it??? It's hardly a comparable bet...the league's top scorer will be 20+ goals the league's top assists will be 10+

I'm still waiting on the recruitment promised to me by Thomas Courts Peter,can you please allow me further time before i make my selection?.

petermackie
24-07-2021, 07:26 PM
According to the BBC it was just the one. I would never bam aff about shagging a fatty in the Mardi to my mates on a Sunday in the pub but if that's all you've got then fire in.
I'm taking it you haven't been on for a while I offered GB a bet that McMullan would have more assists than a United player of his choice but as of yet the bet hasn't been taken up...a lot of people with a lot to say but nobody willing to put anybody up against him...as for the Mardi did you even get a fatty 😄😄😄

petermackie
24-07-2021, 07:27 PM
I'm still waiting on the recruitment promised to me by Thomas Courts Peter,can you please allow me further time before i make my selection?.

Yeah GB that's already agreed next Friday...

tHeArAb
24-07-2021, 07:28 PM

Sorry, I just thought going by your posts regarding Shankland throughout the year that you didn't rate him and therefore would be quite confident of said bet. Obviously not the case. No worries. 👍🏼

tHeArAb
24-07-2021, 07:31 PM
I'm taking it you haven't been on for a while I offered GB a bet that McMullan would have more assists than a United player of his choice but as of yet the bet hasn't been taken up...a lot of people with a lot to say but nobody willing to put anybody up against him...as for the Mardi did you even get a fatty 😄😄😄

You also said you were open to suggestions.

Out of interest, what was McMullans first assist today?

GUNBOAT
24-07-2021, 07:34 PM
Sorry, I just thought going by your posts regarding Shankland throughout the year that you didn't rate him and therefore would be quite confident of said bet. Obviously not the case. No worries. ����

I'm really impressed that Peter is worried that LOA may score between 20 to 25 goals that being the case its obvious why he does not want to take you up on your offer mate.

GUNBOAT
24-07-2021, 07:34 PM
You also said you were open to suggestions.

Out of interest, what was McMullans first assist today?

Brought down for a penalty perhaps?.

tHeArAb
24-07-2021, 07:39 PM
Brought down for a penalty perhaps?.

Surely not? 😂😂😂

petermackie
24-07-2021, 07:44 PM
Sorry, I just thought going by your posts regarding Shankland throughout the year that you didn't rate him and therefore would be quite confident of said bet. Obviously not the case. No worries. 👍🏼

Really don't think you'll find a post where I said I didn't rate Shankland if wasn't for him and McMullan you'd still be in the fizzy pop...if you still want a bet for each others youth teams why don't you choose a player for assists for United

petermackie
24-07-2021, 07:45 PM
Surely not? 😂😂😂

Yeah that was it thought that would count...better get the rules in place if you're keeping the score 😄😄😄

tHeArAb
24-07-2021, 07:47 PM
Yeah that was it thought that would count...better get the rules in place if you're keeping the score 😄😄😄

Is that where you got the 17 assists from last season? It makes sense now.

tHeArAb
24-07-2021, 07:52 PM
Really don't think you'll find a post where I said I didn't rate Shankland if wasn't for him and McMullan you'd still be in the fizzy pop...if you still want a bet for each others youth teams why don't you choose a player for assists for United

I won't take GB's bet away from him. I've already made a suggestion to him regarding assists so I'll leave that one to him. Like I said, no worries. It was just a suggestion since you offered and I thought you were confident.

petermackie
24-07-2021, 08:03 PM
I won't take GB's bet away from him. I've already made a suggestion to him regarding assists so I'll leave that one to him. Like I said, no worries. It was just a suggestion since you offered and I thought you were confident.

I am👍

AraBrian
24-07-2021, 08:23 PM

hahahaXDXDXD

AraBrian
24-07-2021, 08:32 PM

you really think shanks gonna score 20?What about a bet who lands higher in league utd with a new untested manager a young coaching team and and a lot of young lads in first team squad against the diddlies?You can get a lot of utd supporters on here to back you I will take the bet though?

GUNBOAT
24-07-2021, 08:51 PM
you really think shanks gonna score 20?What about a bet who lands higher in league utd with a new untested manager a young coaching team and and a lot of young lads in first team squad against the diddlies?You can get a lot of utd supporters on here to back you I will take the bet though?

I bet on United to beat Glasgow Rangers going for a double treble and bought the land The Bedsit was built on.

I bet on United to beat A S Roma at Tannadice and paid for me and my departed friend to go to Rome by train off of the winnings.

I bet on United to beat the Dees in the Scottish Cup Semi Final at Tynecastle with every penny i had to my name so i could afford the trip to Moenchengladbach for the 2nd leg of the UEFA Cup Semi Final.

I never have or never will place any bet against Dundee United.

GUNBOAT
24-07-2021, 09:05 PM
Before we left Lloret de mar to go to the Camp Nou a Barcelona supporter who worked in our hotel(management)offered any of us a bet for the game that evening,i threw down every peseta i had in my wallet on the table in front of us and told him to cover it.
Unfortunately for me he after asking for the bet declined my offer,i was not always an auld moaning barsteward who had no faith in the custodians of the club i support,FACT.

AraBrian
24-07-2021, 09:10 PM
I bet on United to beat Glasgow Rangers going for a double treble and bought the land The Bedsit was built on.

I bet on United to beat A S Roma at Tannadice and paid for me and my departed friend to go to Rome by train off of the winnings.

I bet on United to beat the Dees in the Scottish Cup Semi Final at Tynecastle with every penny i had to my name so i could afford the trip to Moenchengladbach for the 2nd leg of the UEFA Cup Semi Final.

I never have or never will place any bet against Dundee United.

Yeah mate you have done well on the bets I have never been a gambler don't really do bets but am getting ***** sick of this diddlie prick coming on our board shouting his mouth off about bets so am quite happy to take him up on one :)

petermackie
24-07-2021, 09:19 PM

No I don't think he'll score 20...do you...not sure what you're on about getting United supporters to back me...I thought I would have had other takers for the McMullan bet but I'm sure GB will pick a player by Friday

AraBrian
24-07-2021, 09:19 PM
Before we left Lloret de mar to go to the Camp Nou a Barcelona supporter who worked in our hotel(management)offered any of us a bet for the game that evening,i threw down every peseta i had in my wallet on the table in front of us and told him to cover it.
Unfortunately for me he after asking for the bet declined my offer,i was not always an auld moaning barsteward who had no faith in the custodians of the club i support,FACT.

Mate I was at barcelona to went on bus with ramsay travel me and few mates we were staying at my uncles place in a place called segges think some thing like that just outside barcelona but rest of guys on bus were staying in lioret de mar could have been on same bus:)Cant remember to much about it remember there was a really old guy on bus but they decided he would not make the stairs at nou camp so left him in hotel in lioret de mar and instructed the staff he had to get the match on tv but some english cu.ts changed over to some english game and the old guy never got to see the match still annoys me now:mad:

GUNBOAT
24-07-2021, 09:21 PM
Yeah mate you have done well on the bets I have never been a gambler don't really do bets but am getting ***** sick of this diddlie prick coming on our board shouting his mouth off about bets so am quite happy to take him up on one :)

For all my faults and i have many i am one of the most honest Arabs you have never met.Its only fair to add i have also lost big money on United too but over the years I'm well up i think.

AraBrian
24-07-2021, 09:21 PM
No I don't think he'll score 20...do you...not sure what you're on about getting United supporters to back me...I thought I would have had other takers for the McMullan bet but I'm sure GB will pick a player by Friday

Does that mean you are up for my bet?

petermackie
24-07-2021, 09:23 PM

Not shouting my mouth off about anything I offered GB a friendly bet cause last year's was void.....if you're so sick of it stop bringing it up and I won't answer you...simples👍

GUNBOAT
24-07-2021, 09:24 PM
Mate I was at barcelona to went on bus with ramsay travel me and few mates we were staying at my uncles place in a place called segges think some thing like that just outside barcelona but rest of guys on bus were staying in lioret de mar could have been on same bus:)Cant remember to much about it remember there was a really old guy on bus but they decided he would not make the stairs at nou camp so left him in hotel in lioret de mar and instructed the staff he had to get the match on tv but some english cu.ts changed over to some english game and the old guy never got to see the match still annoys me now:mad:

Auld Peter was with me on that very trip mate,i think he was 90 and the Courier come up to Frews before we left to cover the story and take a photo.I still have that photie somewhere mate.

AraBrian
24-07-2021, 09:24 PM
For all my faults and i have many i am one of the most honest Arabs you have never met.Its only fair to add i have also lost big money on United too but over the years I'm well up i think.

Good stuff mate hope you keep doing well most gamblers I know aint so lucky or skillfull love to see bookies getting beat especially from good arabs:)

AraBrian
24-07-2021, 09:25 PM
Not shouting my mouth off about anything I offered GB a friendly bet cause last year's was void.....if you're so sick of it stop bringing it up and I won't answer you...simples��

Does that mean our bets off?:blue:

AraBrian
24-07-2021, 09:28 PM
Auld Peter was with me on that very trip mate,i think he was 90 and the Courier come up to Frews before we left to cover the story and take a photo.I still have that photie somewhere mate.

HAHAHA so have probably met you then buddy there was 5 of us that never went to lioret on bus that was us :)

GUNBOAT
24-07-2021, 09:28 PM
Not shouting my mouth off about anything I offered GB a friendly bet cause last year's was void.....if you're so sick of it stop bringing it up and I won't answer you...simples��

Ach Peter we are reminiscing aboot Barcelona,its in Catalonia,Spain BTW.

AraBrian
24-07-2021, 09:45 PM
Ach Peter we are reminiscing aboot Barcelona,its in Catalonia,Spain BTW.

Think peter's in the puff with me not sure if he is up for the bet or not he seems unwilling to tell me?:blue:

japanarab
25-07-2021, 12:29 AM
You were bumping yer gums about No neck getting two assists against part timers(which he never). Hardly something to bam aff about.

GUNBOAT
25-07-2021, 01:04 AM
Can you believe the odds on United to beat AS Roma were only 6/4?,my mate's trip was covered with two correct score bets of 2-0 or 3-0.The header off the bar that nearly made it 3 would have led to a first class journey but in the end it was done on the cheap via Transalpino.
Liverpool supporters made the shorter journey a few weeks later,some of them using the same mode of transport.

https://gentlemanultra.com/2018/04/19/rome-1984-running-the-gauntlet-with-a-looted-dream/

If you have the time because its important in our history to see what 200 Arabs had to endure read the above link.There were thousands and thousands of Scouser's who tell the same story but at least they had safety in numbers compared to us.

GUNBOAT
25-07-2021, 01:40 AM
Dundee United and their supporters are mentioned in the link above for the treatment they received in Rome but that will make no difference to the Derry Man who proudly wears his Roma tap or those Funsters who 37 years later still use user- names of Roma players of the 80's

japanarab
25-07-2021, 01:57 AM
Dundee United and their supporters are mentioned in the link above for the treatment they received in Rome but that will make no difference to the Derry Man who proudly wears his Roma tap or those Funsters who 37 years later still use user- names of Roma players of the 80's
After the Euro final and the fear of them winning it I have come to understand the feeling of being a Funster. The absolute blind panic and fear of years and years of having no success except for the failure of your neighbours. It's no nice but it's all they have. I will cut them more slack in the future.

petermackie
25-07-2021, 08:18 AM

Japanarab this is the only reason his assists were mentioned today...you really need to try to keep up...maybe it's cause you're far away it's maybe lost in translation so here we go for the last time...the majority on here don't rate McMullan... I've offered GB a bet he will get more assists than any United player of his choice... he's gonna make his choice by Friday...in the meantime a few people are still having a dig about his ability without being able to give a United player they think can beat him...so all I do is answer them...nobody bumping any gums except you...so that's it no more from me until Friday...hope that clears it up for you...hope you did well in Japan's Mardi last night😄😄😄

GUNBOAT
25-07-2021, 08:31 AM
Japanarab this is the only reason his assists were mentioned today...you really need to try to keep up...maybe it's cause you're far away it's maybe lost in translation so here we go for the last time...the majority on here don't rate McMullan... I've offered GB a bet he will get more assists than any United player of his choice... he's gonna make his choice by Friday...in the meantime a few people are still having a dig about his ability without being able to give a United player they think can beat him...so all I do is answer them...nobody bumping any gums except you...so that's it no more from me until Friday...hope that clears it up for you...hope you did well in Japan's Mardi last night������

You have replied to the wrong poster Peter.

tHeArAb
25-07-2021, 08:56 AM
Japanarab this is the only reason his assists were mentioned today...you really need to try to keep up...maybe it's cause you're far away it's maybe lost in translation so here we go for the last time...the majority on here don't rate McMullan... I've offered GB a bet he will get more assists than any United player of his choice... he's gonna make his choice by Friday...in the meantime a few people are still having a dig about his ability without being able to give a United player they think can beat him...so all I do is answer them...nobody bumping any gums except you...so that's it no more from me until Friday...hope that clears it up for you...hope you did well in Japan's Mardi last night😄😄😄

Answer them? I don't recall anyone actually asking you a question in the first instance?

No one's given a name (except me, so you're wrong on that one like you were with your two assists yesterday) because we don't know who'll be playing any of the wide or indeed midfield positions. Should GB pick someone who may be warming the bench all season? Pretty silly bet imo.

Hopefully you can stay true to your word and don't come back till Friday. 👍🏼

petermackie
25-07-2021, 09:05 AM
You have replied to the wrong poster Peter.
No I haven't

petermackie
25-07-2021, 09:07 AM
Answer them? I don't recall anyone actually asking you a question in the first instance?

No one's given a name (except me, so you're wrong on that one like you were with your two assists yesterday) because we don't know who'll be playing any of the wide or indeed midfield positions. Should GB pick someone who may be warming the bench all season? Pretty silly bet imo.

Hopefully you can stay true to your word and don't come back till Friday. 👍🏼

Apologies thearab I must've missed who you said would get more assists than McMullan...who was it?

AraBrian
25-07-2021, 09:13 AM
Apologies thearab I must've missed who you said would get more assists than McMullan...who was it?

You're getting boring mate why not just do one you said you would not speak about it again till friday.GB will let you know then if he fancies you're bet.While you have not let me know if you have accepted mine?

tHeArAb
25-07-2021, 09:20 AM
I tell you on Friday. 👍🏼

japanarab
25-07-2021, 11:16 AM
I know all about your bet. You were going on about no neck getting two assists versus FORFAR which is a minter and even more so as he didn't!!! Nothing more, nothing less.

RAM1971
25-07-2021, 11:51 AM

Okay Throast, how about Stephen Frail? I'll wager that he will do far more assisting than Paul McMullan.

GUNBOAT
26-07-2021, 11:16 PM

Nah it was me mate.

tHeArAb
27-07-2021, 09:49 AM
Good stuff 5000 that would let all season ticket holders in then by hearts game should get everyone who wants to go back :)

Noticed thag Hibs are getting 2000 away tickets for the game vs Motherwell at the weekend so you'd think we'd be allowed our season ticket holders in.

AraBrian
27-07-2021, 04:37 PM
Noticed thag Hibs are getting 2000 away tickets for the game vs Motherwell at the weekend so you'd think we'd be allowed our season ticket holders in.

Good news mate:)How many are motherwell getting in if they can give hibs 2000?Hope utd look after season ticket holders then other utd supporters before they think about giving tickets to away fans.

tHeArAb
27-07-2021, 04:45 PM
Good news mate:)How many are motherwell getting in if they can give hibs 2000?Hope utd look after season ticket holders then other utd supporters before they think about giving tickets to away fans.

4500 I think.

Chick A Saw
27-07-2021, 05:27 PM

Actually thought that allowing away supporters was against the spirit of what we are permitted to do, but well done for any team who are able to get as many supporters as possible to see games, including our dearest neebs!

As a non ST holder due to work commitments, i would choose to stay away from games v the ugly sisters so that doesnt bother me, but fingers crossed things change enough on the 9th so i can get to St Johnstone away, but will miss Hearts the week after.

AraBrian
27-07-2021, 06:02 PM
4500 I think.

Don't think their fans are going to be too happy about them giving almost half their tickets to hibs.

AraBrian
27-07-2021, 06:05 PM
Actually thought that allowing away supporters was against the spirit of what we are permitted to do, but well done for any team who are able to get as many supporters as possible to see games, including our dearest neebs!

As a non ST holder due to work commitments, i would choose to stay away from games v the ugly sisters so that doesnt bother me, but fingers crossed things change enough on the 9th so i can get to St Johnstone away, but will miss Hearts the week after.

Kind of thought that about away fans also thought they never wanted thousands traveling on bus's etc.Teams should be looking after their own supporters first anyway.Saying that would be happy to get a ticket for perth.

ahlltanyirhide
27-07-2021, 07:22 PM
Kind of thought that about away fans also thought they never wanted thousands traveling on bus's etc.Teams should be looking after their own supporters first anyway.Saying that would be happy to get a ticket for perth.

It is a strange stance ‘we’ll have taken, I would have thought they could have sold the entire allocation to their own season tickets holders or not?

tHeArAb
27-07-2021, 07:33 PM
It is a strange stance ‘we’ll have taken, I would have thought they could have sold the entire allocation to their own season tickets holders or not?

I'm not sure if they've sold 4500 and given Hibs 2000 or if they've sold 2500 and given Hibs 2000. Initially the suggestion was 4500 tickets for the game but surely they haven't given Hibs almost half of this allocation? They do have a very big away stand so perhaps that makes the allocation for away fans possible.

Arabdownsouth
28-07-2021, 02:06 PM

I'm hoping non season ticket holders will be allowed into Tannadice for the Hearts game as I'm going to be in Dundee that weekend and all being well am planning to take the gf to her first United match. However it's gonna cost me a shopping trip the next day to even things out 😂

Shedboy1971
29-07-2021, 05:13 AM
I'm hoping non season ticket holders will be allowed into Tannadice for the Hearts game as I'm going to be in Dundee that weekend and all being well am planning to take the gf to her first United match. However it's gonna cost me a shopping trip the next day to even things out ��

Ah ADS i hope you do but i think its unlikely mate. I could contact my friends at the club and see though as you are travelling up they are really helpful. I cant even get a ticket guaranteed and ive been a ST for 30 plus years - here is hoping. Im away with the the sister in law that weekend to have some banjo string ripping fun so if i can help let me know :)