PDA

View Full Version : This season's betting thread.

GUNBOAT
01-08-2021, 07:29 PM
Did my first bet since Italy in the Euro's today and had a £25 single on Hibs to win at Motherwell.I honestly thought that the Sheep were this weekend's banker bet as there was no money to be made on the certainty of The Rangers beating Livingston.

Its just a pity i could not match Peter with his Groin Stroker assist bet with a new dynamic signing to rival McMullan i can only hope that Logan Chalmers can come good over the course of the season.

PS Never back against United though.

tHeArAb
01-08-2021, 07:39 PM
Took Hearts win, Ross C vs Saints draw and Pars win. The latter let me down for 150/1.

BTW assists aren't awarded for own goals. 😉

GUNBOAT
01-08-2021, 08:00 PM
Took Hearts win, Ross C vs Saints draw and Pars win. The latter let me down for 150/1.

BTW assists aren't awarded for own goals. ��

Did think about Hearts but swerved them,still cannie believe they won with one of my own scoring the winner.Well done on that draw too mate i fancied The Saints.Now i definitely would have backed The Pars away to Morton though,so unlucky with that one.

petermackie
01-08-2021, 08:03 PM
Did my first bet since Italy in the Euro's today and had a £25 single on Hibs to win at Motherwell.I honestly thought that the Sheep were this weekend's banker bet as there was no money to be made on the certainty of The Rangers beating Livingston.

Its just a pity i could not match Peter with his Groin Stroker assist bet with a new dynamic signing to rival McMullan i can only hope that Logan Chalmers can come good over the course of the season.

Can't believe McMullan has not been given an assist for our 1st yesterday...always thought corners and free kicks counted as assists🙈

tHeArAb
01-08-2021, 08:08 PM
Can't believe McMullan has not been given an assist for our 1st yesterday...always thought corners and free kicks counted as assists🙈

They are if your own player scores the goal, much like falling over for a penalty isn't an assist. No wonder you gave McMullan 17 assists last season. 🤡🤡🤡🤡

petermackie
01-08-2021, 08:34 PM
They are if your own player scores the goal, much like falling over for a penalty isn't an assist. No wonder you gave McMullan 17 assists last season. 🤡🤡🤡🤡
These were the numbers I don't give them out🚀🚀🚀
Anyway what you doing on a betting thread thought you didn't bet🙈

tHeArAb
01-08-2021, 08:48 PM
These were the numbers I don't give them out🚀🚀🚀
Anyway what you doing on a betting thread thought you didn't bet🙈

I offered you a bet and you shat it. Wtf you on about?

tHeArAb
01-08-2021, 08:55 PM
McMullan played 20 games for you last season and you claim he made 17 assists. Good ane. 😂🤡😂🤡

petermackie
01-08-2021, 09:12 PM
I offered you a bet and you shat it. Wtf you on about?

You said you don't bet...I offered GB a bet which he has taken by picking Chalmers...if you want the same bet you can have it or select a different United player if you want... there's a SPL website with all the stats so that'll be the official scores

GUNBOAT
01-08-2021, 09:18 PM
You said you don't bet...I offered GB a bet which he has taken by picking Chalmers...if you want the same bet you can have it or select a different United player if you want... there's a SPL website with all the stats so that'll be the official scores

Does the official site give McMullan an assist for yesterday Peter?.

GUNBOAT
01-08-2021, 09:20 PM

You must have him mixed up with another poster Peter,he has a similar problem to ShedBoy 71 albeit gambling rather than s e x ual.

petermackie
01-08-2021, 09:22 PM

Couple of decent looking prices in champions League this week Rangers 21/20 at Malmö on Tues and Slavia Prague 5/4 at ferencvaros on Wednesday looks a decent double

petermackie
01-08-2021, 09:23 PM
You must have him mixed up with another poster Peter,he has a similar problem to ShedBoy 71 albeit gambling rather than s e x ual.
Ok 👍

petermackie
01-08-2021, 09:24 PM
Does the official site give McMullan an assist for yesterday Peter?.

No you must be right about it being an own goal😟

GUNBOAT
01-08-2021, 09:31 PM
Couple of decent looking prices in champions League this week Rangers 21/20 at Malmö on Tues and Slavia Prague 5/4 at ferencvaros on Wednesday looks a decent double

Now Peter i have won money before on The Dees beating The Rangers who were Glasgow Rangers(RIP) at the time BUT i would never bet on The Rangers just as i would never bet on England.

If you look upon the recent history of your big cousins and the English national team my prejudices have served me very well mate.

GUNBOAT
01-08-2021, 09:32 PM
No you must be right about it being an own goal��

I have honestly never looked Peter so its not me who is right.

tHeArAb
02-08-2021, 07:01 AM

Peter, have you been on the solvents again? Please show me where I said I don't bet. That and Paul McMullans 17 assists in 20 games last season, which would've incidentally made him the leading assists player per game in european football, are way off the mark.🤡🚀

notso
02-08-2021, 07:29 AM
I have honestly never looked Peter so its not me who is right.
O.G or not it was from a McMullan cross so surely it’s his assist?

tHeArAb
02-08-2021, 08:15 AM
O.G or not it was from a McMullan cross so surely it’s his assist?

Nope.

GUNBOAT
02-08-2021, 06:45 PM
A bit of a risk tonight but i have done a tenner on Ayr or the draw at 5/4,Killie are massive FAVS but i am only playing with my Hibees winnings from yesterday.

GUNBOAT
03-08-2021, 07:16 PM

Hope you never lost too much on your big Hun cousins Peter.Very very lucky with that deflected goal at the death to only lose by 2-1.

petermackie
03-08-2021, 07:25 PM
Hope you never lost too much on your big Hun cousins Peter.Very very lucky with that deflected goal at the death to only lose by 2-1.

No cousins of mine...never seen it but bit surprised they were beaten...hope it doesn't dent their confidence for Saturday 😄

petermackie
03-08-2021, 07:27 PM
Peter, have you been on the solvents again? Please show me where I said I don't bet. That and Paul McMullans 17 assists in 20 games last season, which would've incidentally made him the leading assists player per game in european football, are way off the mark.🤡🚀
Apologies for that it was someone else👍

GUNBOAT
03-08-2021, 07:46 PM
No cousins of mine...never seen it but bit surprised they were beaten...hope it doesn't dent their confidence for Saturday ��

Tie in the balance Peter Malmo were no bad,The Rangers were not very good but miles ahead of both our club's unfortunately.

GUNBOAT
07-08-2021, 09:51 AM
Today i'm only doing a £10 double

Man City to win in 90 mins

South Africa -3 to win the final test.

It returns approx £40

tHeArAb
07-08-2021, 11:06 AM
No being funny but The Huns - 3 are 7/1. That's outrageous.

GUNBOAT
07-08-2021, 03:46 PM
No being funny but The Huns - 3 are 7/1. That's outrageous.

We were the the highest odds at home of any team in the UK today.

TerryTheTerror
07-08-2021, 03:53 PM
We were the the highest odds at home of any team in the UK today.

I hope you gamblers had a few quid on us then. 😂

GUNBOAT
07-08-2021, 04:00 PM
I hope you gamblers had a few quid on us then. ��

Had the Bedsit on us mate,2.5 pence.

GUNBOAT
10-08-2021, 06:30 PM
Just couldna help myself £20 on Malmo to qualify.

stokearab
10-08-2021, 07:26 PM

Ref looks a homer to me GB

petermackie
10-08-2021, 07:44 PM

What price?

GUNBOAT
10-08-2021, 07:55 PM
What price?

Does it matter now mate we that FN sending AFF?.Totally shocking,even in europe they get the FN breaks.

GUNBOAT
10-08-2021, 08:03 PM
Ref looks a homer to me GB

Some on here may think you know F ALL about the game but its yet another brilliant in play shout you posted mate,never in a million years was that a sending off.

GUNBOAT
10-08-2021, 08:06 PM
What price?

Almost evens mate.

stokearab
10-08-2021, 08:14 PM
Some on here may think you know F ALL about the game but its yet another brilliant in play shout you posted mate,never in a million years was that a sending off.

Turnips ahead ✅

JamesMcClean
10-08-2021, 08:14 PM
And it’s an equaliser for the 10 men!;)

stokearab
10-08-2021, 08:16 PM
Double Colak 🧡 money heading your way mate

GUNBOAT
10-08-2021, 08:18 PM
GO GO Malmo.:heart:

petermackie
10-08-2021, 08:18 PM
Almost evens mate.

Looking good now

stokearab
10-08-2021, 08:21 PM
And it’s an equaliser for the 10 men!;)

Got a feel a wee bit sorry for the Rangers fans with such long journeys home on weeknights to outlying suburbs like Kilmarnock Inverness and Aberdeen.

JamesMcClean
10-08-2021, 08:21 PM
Slippy G needs to get his act sorted out and prepare properly- those pre game spying trips on Funster FC and Gothenburg haven’t really worked out against the World Famous and Malmö.:D

GUNBOAT
10-08-2021, 08:22 PM
Charlie seek in the studio,on HUN duty again,wages fae the Dees,their sponsors and the EBC well done son,loads O money.

stokearab
10-08-2021, 08:24 PM
Charlie seek in the studio,on HUN duty again,wages fae the Dees,their sponsors and the EBC well done son,loads O money.

He's rabid. Even looks like a knuckledragger.

Odds on a Sevco pen ?

petermackie
10-08-2021, 08:39 PM

Do away goals not count anymore....noticed the Olympiakos game has gone to et 1-1 first leg 2-2 tonight?

BackRowArab
10-08-2021, 08:41 PM
Do away goals not count anymore....noticed the Olympiakos game has gone to et 1-1 first leg 2-2 tonight?

Stopped this season

JamesMcClean
10-08-2021, 08:41 PM

Away goals rule ditched as of this season peter.

petermackie
10-08-2021, 08:42 PM
Away goals rule ditched as of this season peter.
Cheers 👍

GUNBOAT
10-08-2021, 09:05 PM
Their return to the Champions League lasted a week,
A full capacity Big Hoose left feeling seek,
but life goes on and its no all bad,
I've got enough in the bank to buy a shirt for ADS.

FACT.

JamesMcClean
10-08-2021, 09:13 PM
No Champions League cash then. Wonder when the Ibroke fire sale will start?XDXDXD

JamesMcClean
10-08-2021, 09:15 PM
Nicked from pussjotter.XD

https://i.postimg.cc/HsrT7R3z/1068-A023-B915-4-DB7-B81-F-38-EBA4498300.jpg (https://postimg.cc/fJQGGHGS)

ahlltanyirhide
10-08-2021, 10:05 PM
No Champions League cash then. Wonder when the Ibroke fire sale will start?XDXDXD

Was hoping they’d go on a wee run and bring about a wee kickback for United ☹️

GUNBOAT
15-08-2021, 09:44 AM
Straight forward bet today

Aberdeen

ST Johnstone

Hibs

Celtic

£10 accumulator pays £60

tHeArAb
15-08-2021, 09:58 AM
Just done exactly the same.

A. J
15-08-2021, 10:23 AM
Celtic, Aberdeen, Man City and West Ham, all to have the most corners in their matches
£10 acca pays £45 with Hills

GUNBOAT
15-08-2021, 12:59 PM
Just done exactly the same.

Doon after the first game XD,the 7 changes made by Glass looked a good gamble in the first half but it blew up in their faces in the 2nd and the best team went through.
A disaster for the Sheep as Hayes leaves Starks Park on a trolley and Hedges hobbles out on crutches,that is not good news for their european aspirations.

tHeArAb
15-08-2021, 01:13 PM
Doon after the first game XD,the 7 changes made by Glass looked a good gamble in the first half but it blew up in their faces in the 2nd and the best team went through.
A disaster for the Sheep as Hayes leaves Starks Park on a trolley and Hedges hobbles out on crutches,that is not good news for their european aspirations.

Never been happier to lose a bet tbh. 😂😂😂

GUNBOAT
15-08-2021, 01:14 PM
Never been happier to lose a bet tbh. ������

Snap,i would happily pay a tenner to see the Sheep oot.

GUNBOAT
15-08-2021, 01:43 PM
Never been happier to lose a bet tbh. ������

Now that the bet is doon can only hope we get every selection wrong now. ;)

TerryTheTerror
15-08-2021, 02:03 PM
Never been happier to lose a bet tbh. 😂😂😂

When will you lot ever learn. 😂

GUNBOAT
17-08-2021, 07:41 PM
I took on Peter's bet even though we still had signing's(do we?)to bring in,but he has completely bottled my offer tonight on the League Cup thread.

petermackie
17-08-2021, 07:55 PM
I took on Peter's bet even though we still had signing's(do we?)to bring in,but he has completely bottled my offer tonight on the League Cup thread.
Not bottled anything

GUNBOAT
17-08-2021, 07:59 PM
Not bottled anything

Mon then how much?.

GUNBOAT
17-08-2021, 08:23 PM
Not bottled anything

Neither did i,to be honest your signing of McMullan did not really concern me as he really was not cutting it or to be fair getting enough game time with us.There is no doubt that he has upped his game with the Dees probably because the penny drapped if he failed with you he was heading down the league's to a Morton type player.

What i will say though is i found your choice of poster for your assist bet puzzling to say the least,i was one of the only people on here saying we were heading for a relegation dogfight whereas others who i will not mention were predicting top 6 or at least comfortably avoiding the drop.

The question i have for you Peter is why did you ask me to name a player from our current squad to out assist McMullan?,i obviously could not turn down your bet but there were many other posters who cannot wait for the derbies you could have asked instead.

You may have noticed i asked any poster on here to help me out with my player selection and only got one reply and that was Shankland.The bet stands though and i am fully prepared to accept my medicine but others deserved to swallow it rather than me.

tHeArAb
17-08-2021, 08:33 PM
Neither did i,to be honest your signing of McMullan did not really concern me as he really was not cutting it or to be fair getting enough game time with us.There is no doubt that he has upped his game with the Dees probably because the penny drapped if he failed with you he was heading down the league's to a Morton type player.

What i will say though is i found your choice of poster for your assist bet puzzling to say the least,i was one of the only people on here saying we were heading for a relegation dogfight whereas others who i will not mention were predicting top 6 or at least comfortably avoiding the drop.

The question i have for you Peter is why did you ask me to name a player from our current squad to out assist McMullan?,i obviously could not turn down your bet but there were many other posters who cannot wait for the derbies you could have asked instead.

You may have noticed i asked any poster on here to help me out with my player selection and only got one reply and that was Shankland.The bet stands though and i am fully prepared to accept my medicine but others deserved to swallow it rather than me.

Shankland went well huh? 😂 Word is Chalmers is out for 3 months so your bet may be null & void mate.

petermackie
17-08-2021, 08:48 PM

GB the only reason I picked you was because we'd had a friendly bet last season that wasn't fulfilled because of covid... I've read further down that your boy is out for 3 months so the bet is voided... I'm not looking to take the p!ss

GUNBOAT
17-08-2021, 09:05 PM
GB the only reason I picked you was because we'd had a friendly bet last season that wasn't fulfilled because of covid... I've read further down that your boy is out for 3 months so the bet is voided... I'm not looking to take the p!ss

No Peter i took the bet and it was a fair bet and it stands.I appreciate you allowing me to change players though and i am selecting Peter Pawlett instead of the injured Chalmers.When he has the ball in the final third our strikers come alive don't you know?.

tHeArAb
17-08-2021, 09:18 PM
No Peter i took the bet and it was a fair bet and it stands.I appreciate you allowing me to change players though and i am selecting Peter Pawlett instead of the injured Chalmers.When he has the ball in the final third our strikers come alive don't you know?.

Commentator at the weekend came away with "when Pawlett isn't on his game, neither are Dundee Utd". F*ck me. How many games do these guys actually watch?

GUNBOAT
21-08-2021, 01:42 PM
This weekend's ACCA.

Chelsea

Man U

Celtic

The Rangers

Hibs(Banker)

£20 roll up pays £143.

Arabknight
21-08-2021, 03:08 PM
I’ll have some of that mate.

petermackie
22-08-2021, 10:26 AM
This weekend's ACCA.

Chelsea

Man U

Celtic

The Rangers

Hibs(Banker)

£20 roll up pays £143.

16/5 a big price for Aberdeen

tHeArAb
22-08-2021, 10:28 AM
Arsenal/Chelsea over 2.5
Man Utd
Hearts/Sheep btts
Hibs
Vitesse

£5 on £87 return.

petermackie
28-08-2021, 08:00 AM
Dundee and United both over 2/1 today £10 double pays £107 on Ladbrokes

Whitfieldarab
28-08-2021, 08:14 AM
Dundee and United both over 2/1 today £10 double pays £107 on Ladbrokes

Great odds for both yir teams there Pete. I'd lump on a ton if I was youB)

tHeArAb
28-08-2021, 08:47 AM
Four homes:

West Ham
Hibs
Falkirk
Montrose

£10 on £100 (highly unlikely to be) returned.

GUNBOAT
20-11-2021, 05:50 PM
Did my first bet on United in ages today and doubled them up with Dunfermline.

petermackie
20-11-2021, 09:36 PM

Thought they were a big price today... couldn't believe Aberdeen were favs

JamesMcClean
20-11-2021, 09:52 PM
Thought they were a big price today... couldn't believe Aberdeen were favs

Bookies ar’nae daft peter. They kent we were phucked the minute the assistmiester left Tannadice.

petermackie
20-11-2021, 11:41 PM
Bookies ar’nae daft peter. They kent we were phucked the minute the assistmiester left Tannadice.

You do realise your team won today...but you might have a point if you'd kept him...with his assists you'd be top of the league 🙈🙈🙈

JamesMcClean
20-11-2021, 11:46 PM
You do realise your team won today...but you might have a point if you'd kept him...with his assists you'd be top of the league ������

What? You get extra points for ‘assists’? Who’d have thunk it?XD

Arabdownsouth
20-11-2021, 11:53 PM
You do realise your team won today...but you might have a point if you'd kept him...with his assists you'd be top of the league ������

Your team won today too peter >;)

petermackie
21-11-2021, 01:35 AM
Your team won today too peter >;)

ADS it doesn't matter how many times you try to deflect...your uncle took you to Dens to see Dundee...you were a Dundee fan...then you turned when United won the League cup...as GB would say FACT

petermackie
02-12-2021, 04:34 PM
Don't know if you do horses GB...if you do hope you were on the 1.52 at Market Rasen... The Boat 10/3 fav

GUNBOAT
03-12-2021, 06:08 AM
Don't know if you do horses GB...if you do hope you were on the 1.52 at Market Rasen... The Boat 10/3 fav

I like the horses Peter and watch the ITV racing programme and SKY channel 415 now and again.I had never heard of that horse mate but probably would have stuck a tenner on if i did.

GUNBOAT
03-12-2021, 06:10 AM
Paddy Power boosted the odds on Talk Sport yesterday to 11/2 for Celtic,Man U and Spurs.Its always easy in hindsight though eh?.

tHeArAb
03-12-2021, 11:54 AM
Had my first win of the season on Wednesday. Tragic. 😂

ARAbCHNID
03-12-2021, 12:34 PM
I had £4 (Big Spender) on Celtic to win both halves at 9/4 with Wm Hill (boosted odds my arse, they're no daft) last nite.
Forgive me for rooting for the 'Tic in the 2nd half :)

notso
03-12-2021, 02:20 PM
I like the horses Peter and watch the ITV racing programme and SKY channel 415 now and again.I had never heard of that horse mate but probably would have stuck a tenner on if i did.

Gunboat what would’ve been the odds on the auld hun stand lasting longer than the kneecracker stand ?

Dave63
03-12-2021, 07:33 PM
What the odds on you clowns selling 3 sides of that midden of yours for the derby . Win 2 games and your all excited even cobra predicting fun win tomorrow

GUNBOAT
03-12-2021, 09:50 PM
Gunboat what would’ve been the odds on the auld hun stand lasting longer than the kneecracker stand ?

Similar to the odds of your team getting a result away to their big cousin's tomorrow.

JamesMcClean
03-12-2021, 09:53 PM
Similar to the odds of your team getting a result away to their big cousin's tomorrow.

To be fair GB, he’s got a point. They clearly don’t build them like they used to…….XDXD

GUNBOAT
03-12-2021, 10:00 PM

When it comes to the health of TheAuldHunStand Funsters sleep easy because you dinnie actually own it,as for The Dairy nae probs you do not own that either.The Bill Barr stands that you never paid a dime for arnie your's so its happy days at Dens for all bar John Bennett.

GUNBOAT
03-12-2021, 10:04 PM
What the odds on you clowns selling 3 sides of that midden of yours for the derby . Win 2 games and your all excited even cobra predicting fun win tomorrow

I have heard that Cobra thinks the Scottish Cup is in the bag as well.Its amazing how they can go from sacking the manager to winning the cup with said manager in the space of a fortnight,their no called the Fun for nothing you know.

ballumbie_arab
04-12-2021, 12:03 AM
I have heard that Cobra thinks the Scottish Cup is in the bag as well.Its amazing how they can go from sacking the manager to winning the cup with said manager in the space of a fortnight,their no called the Fun for nothing you know.

If a couple of wins keeps Pep McPoke at the wheel, then win/win I say…..
They love the Hokey Kokey, so let’s see how the next few games go…

petermackie
04-12-2021, 06:00 PM

Always find it better to call the the manager fuc😄kin useless before he gets a chance then abuse his boss to the point he's taking out defamation claims against fans and ex players...as you always say you are indeed some club 🙈🙈🙈

GUNBOAT
04-12-2021, 07:30 PM
Always find it better to call the the manager fuc��kin useless before he gets a chance then abuse his boss to the point he's taking out defamation claims against fans and ex players...as you always say you are indeed some club ������

According to the head snake its coming home Peter,its just a pity that you dinnie actually have a home as such its rented.

Yeats 62
04-12-2021, 08:40 PM
According to the head snake its coming home Peter,its just a pity that you dinnie actually have a home as such its rented.

I've rented loads oh places that I called my home GB.Was very happy there. Decorated the places , new carpets and athin' then the f u c k i n landlord chucked iz oot.... Lessons to be learnt/ learned methinks ;)

GUNBOAT
30-07-2022, 10:37 PM
United 4/1 at home v AZ Alkmaar with Bet365,FFS we were only 6/4 v AS Roma,get your FN knickers on it.phuck them Tory barstewards this is the only answer to the cost O living crisis,FACT we a WASC.

GUNBOAT
31-07-2022, 01:22 PM
Have done Germany to win with both teams to score at 6/1,risky but i'm banking on Alexandra Popp to put the lionesses to sleep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRv4cdZxTdQ&ab_channel=tightfitVEVO

tHeArAb
31-07-2022, 01:46 PM
Utd let me down for £100 yesterday.

C*nts.

GUNBOAT
31-07-2022, 02:02 PM
Utd let me down for £100 yesterday.

C*nts.

There are a list of culprits mate but i winnie bother naming them.:heart:

GUNBOAT
31-07-2022, 04:03 PM
Have done Germany to win with both teams to score at 6/1,risky but i'm banking on Alexandra Popp to put the lionesses to sleep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRv4cdZxTdQ&ab_channel=tightfitVEVO

Cannie FN believe it as Popp gets injured in the warm up and is out of the final.

petermackie
05-08-2022, 01:58 PM
Cannie FN believe it as Popp gets injured in the warm up and is out of the final.

I imagine you all won last night so here's one for some of your winnings 4.40 Musselburgh Number 7 Caballero 💙

ARAbCHNID
06-08-2022, 08:10 AM
4th out of 9 runners at 13/2 mate, hard lines.

Thursday's odds - AZ 3/10 Utd 14/1 Draw 5/1

GUNBOAT
06-08-2022, 09:28 AM
Bisconti Balls Up on Sheep Mad offered the following advice to his fellow mutton molesters.....

Honestly tae phuck get £50 on AZ win & over 1.5 easy money.

GUNBOAT
06-08-2022, 11:08 PM
Odds tomorrow v Livi are 13/8 United 7/4 for them with the draw priced at 11/5 so both teams almost equal and the bookies short on the draw.Its like Thursday never actually happened.

The odds next Thursday are truly astounding AZ 3/10 United 8/1 and the draw priced at 17/4,as far as i remember we were shorter odds away to Barca.Its not that i'm over confident or definitely thinking we will qualify but them odds on us are way too long.

wolvesarab
06-08-2022, 11:43 PM
Odds tomorrow v Livi are 13/8 United 7/4 for them with the draw priced at 11/5 so both teams almost equal and the bookies short on the draw.Its like Thursday never actually happened.

The odds next Thursday are truly astounding AZ 3/10 United 8/1 and the draw priced at 17/4,as far as i remember we were shorter odds away to Barca.Its not that i'm over confident or definitely thinking we will qualify but them odds on us are way too long.

Win or lose bud. I think you're right on both counts.

ARAbCHNID
07-08-2022, 08:41 AM

You're on the button Boat. William Hill has us even longer on Thursday, 11/1. (We were actually 14/1 on Friday which is at least something).

But it's today's that are astounding me now. A split game, 17/10 - 2/1 - 17/10! WTF? I'm not advocating using these odds one iota, not a bit. But purely from a mathematical point of view bookies think we're sh!te.

And what's worrying is that usually they're no daft.

JamesMcClean
07-08-2022, 09:01 AM
And what's worrying is that usually they're no daft.

Exactly. And our record against this lot justifies those odds. Today is going to be phucking hard and frankly I’ll take any sort of win. If it’s a 90th min aff somebody’s erse winner sort of job that’ll dae me.

petermackie
07-08-2022, 11:46 AM

13/5 Ladbrokes with a goal of a start

GUNBOAT
07-08-2022, 12:07 PM
10/11 with Bet365 with 2 goals of a start.

GUNBOAT
07-08-2022, 04:40 PM
10/11 with Bet365 with 2 goals of a start.

After today Peter i'm thinking United to win with a 4 goal startie at 1/10,i think that's the safer bet.

petermackie
07-08-2022, 05:23 PM
After today Peter i'm thinking United to win with a 4 goal startie at 1/10,i think that's the safer bet.

Poor today ??

GUNBOAT
07-08-2022, 06:38 PM
Poor today ??

Deserved nothing more than a draw at best.A massive come doon from Thursday, night and day springs to mind.

GUNBOAT
08-08-2022, 11:01 PM
Even bigger price after the Livi game.

Bet 365 have it as AZ 1/4 ON

United 12/1 against

GUNBOAT
08-08-2022, 11:07 PM
To qualify is a different kettle O fish though

AZ 4/11

United 2/1

ARAbCHNID
09-08-2022, 08:10 AM

AZ 4/11

United 2/1

Then I would look to 'Double Chance' (Draw/Away) on Wm Hill where you are getting 27/10.
Sometimes the bookies' odds have anomalies.
Not that I'm necessarily going there.
I've a pound on United at 10/1 :)

petermackie
13-08-2022, 06:57 PM

AZ 4/11

United 2/1

Our bet is up and running with Falkirk's comeback win today

GUNBOAT
23-08-2022, 08:01 PM
Our bet is up and running with Falkirk's comeback win today

We have got a chance Peter but McPake must be well thought of with the loan signings he is being afforded from both city clubs. :blue:

petermackie
24-08-2022, 09:29 AM
We have got a chance Peter but McPake must be well thought of with the loan signings he is being afforded from both city clubs. :blue:

More worried about our manager getting rid of Byrne.... somebody we'll definitely need in the middle of December away from home...seems strange🙈

GUNBOAT
29-08-2022, 09:30 PM
There were some bookies giving you 20/1 on a United win yesterday,i am perhaps wrong but in my lifetime can never remember a Dundee United side being that long at home.To be fair to the bookies the current players masquerading as a football team were priced up correctly.

GUNBOAT
01-01-2024, 11:59 AM
Latest Championship winner odds.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/scottish/championship/scottish-championship/winner

GUNBOAT
01-01-2024, 12:13 PM
Latest Premiership relegation odds.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/scottish/premiership/scottish-premiership/to-finish-bottom

GUNBOAT
01-01-2024, 12:20 PM
Robson's trackie top on a very shoogly peg with the SS on the same odds as DFC with some bookmakers to go down.I put it down to a massive improvement in DFC and The Sheep falling off a cliff.Neither will go down as the Premiership will finally rid itself of Livi and their awful pitch and fanbase.

I just hope and pray we do not meet them 4 times next season in The Championship.

LSArab
01-01-2024, 03:17 PM
Latest Championship winner odds.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/scottish/championship/scottish-championship/winner

We have been short odds all season.

Long way to go and bookies / punters don’t always get it right

ARAbCHNID
12-01-2024, 12:03 PM
Looking at tonight's odds it's fair to say that the bookies should be keeping more up to date on the forums. 'Nuff said.

GUNBOAT
20-01-2024, 07:40 PM
Today's coupon up and very sweet when you see the last two results.

Coventry to win away

Motherwell

ST Mirren

Livi to bate Raith

Killie to make it 114 years of the curse and counting

£10 5 fold paid a tidy £123.19.

Arabdownsouth
20-01-2024, 07:52 PM
Today's coupon up and very sweet when you see the last two results.

Coventry to win away

Motherwell

ST Mirren

Livi to bate Raith

Killie to make it 114 years of the curse and counting

£10 5 fold paid a tidy £123.19.

Nice one mate, enjoy your weekend ;D

Arabdownsouth
20-01-2024, 08:06 PM
Wonder how much Toney had on himself scoring :p

tHeArAb
20-01-2024, 08:12 PM

Moving the referees foam to give himself a better angle. Tremendous. 🤣🤣🤣

GUNBOAT
20-01-2024, 08:41 PM

I'm sure his mum made more than me today B)