View Full Version : Randy Andy in the deep stuff...

The Bedlington Terrier
10-08-2021, 07:21 AM
How is Brenda going to sweep this one under the carpet..?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/us-lawsuit-filed-against-prince-andrew-over-alleged-***-abuse/ar-AAN7O2v?ocid=msedgntp

ClaretinBudapest
10-08-2021, 08:02 AM
Nothing will come of it BT-it never does because he is protected.Me or you would be in an orange suit by now taking deliveries through the tradesmans entance

The Bedlington Terrier
10-08-2021, 08:12 AM
Nothing will come of it BT-it never does because he is protected.Me or you would be in an orange suit by now taking deliveries through the tradesmans entance

I believe Vaseline is a "must have" accessory on Rikers Island CiB. :O

Supersub6
10-08-2021, 08:21 AM
He can't travel to the USA anyway because they won't allow us Brits into the country. This will be a time when the 'one rule for them' will definitely not apply no matter how the Yanks try.

outwoodclaret
10-08-2021, 08:55 AM
No sweat.

ClaretinBudapest
10-08-2021, 09:23 AM
He can't travel to the USA anyway because they won't allow us Brits into the country. This will be a time when the 'one rule for them' will definitely not apply no matter how the Yanks try.

You can just walk in the Southern border Sub a bit like Kent.I am thinking of renting out paddle boats in Calais.The ones with slides on them would be ideal for rapid deployment.

Supersub6
10-08-2021, 09:36 AM
You can just walk in the Southern border Sub a bit like Kent.I am thinking of renting out paddle boats in Calais.The ones with slides on them would be ideal for rapid deployment.

Haha ---I don't think that he will be walking anywhere, doesn't he use private jets etc., paid for by the taxpayer ---oh that should get BT going again!
Good luck with you Calais project. Will you be going public with it and be issuing shares? I'll hold on to my money so that I can visit Hungary again ---much better value!

ClaretinBudapest
10-08-2021, 09:56 AM
[QUOTE=Supersub6;39839798]Haha ---I don't think that he will be walking anywhere, doesn't he use private jets etc., paid for by the taxpayer ---oh that should get BT going again!

LOL

The Bedlington Terrier
10-08-2021, 12:37 PM
If he goes anywhere near US jurisdiction he will be arrested.

I'll bet his Ma is livid.

Swissclaret
10-08-2021, 01:00 PM
If he goes anywhere near US jurisdiction he will be arrested.

I'll bet his Ma is livid.

Certainly “not amused”.

sinkov
10-08-2021, 03:57 PM
Prince Andrew is innocent until prove guilty, anyone insinuating otherwise can expect a letter from Messrs Sue, Grabbit & Run Solicitors.

You have been warned.

The Bedlington Terrier
10-08-2021, 05:13 PM
He will in all probability nip up to Balmoral to his Ma and hope to let it all blow over.

I hope Ms Maxwell gets a decent plea deal to blow the whistle on him. :?

sinkov
10-08-2021, 08:45 PM
It may be of concern to you BT, but honestly mate I don't give a FF. When are we going to sign some players ? Are we going to sign some players ? Bollox to Andy Pandy, we have a problem closer to home. :blue:

Norder
10-08-2021, 11:55 PM

Andrew ? - a distraction !

.....these are the same "Royals" (FAMILY) who entertain and giggle with their autocratic cousins (Middle Eastern monarchs / Chinese despots etc )...who abuse human rights, restrain expression and repress any call for reform and expose the abuses of the state....so bollox to em ALL !

https://bellacaledonia.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/stop-celebrating-celebrity-feudalism-21.png

XD

army88
11-08-2021, 06:09 AM
He will in all probability nip up to Balmoral to his Ma and hope to let it all blow over.

What will she say ? it happend years ago And is basically un proveable , one word against another unless she has a sample of his stuff or a illegitimate child she’s keeping as a trump card ,
He’ll have to answer sooner or later but he’s had a long time to get his story together with good legal backing - deny all knowledge- yes I was there but that never happend to my knowledge anyway.

The Bedlington Terrier
11-08-2021, 06:37 AM
What will she say ? it happend years ago And is basically un proveable , one word against another unless she has a sample of his stuff or a illegitimate child she’s keeping as a trump card ,
He’ll have to answer sooner or later but he’s had a long time to get his story together with good legal backing - deny all knowledge- yes I was there but that never happend to my knowledge anyway.

That "can't remember" $hit did not work for the likes of Bill Cosby or R Kelly. Is it cos they are black?

Perhaps they can't sweat either?

The Bedlington Terrier
11-08-2021, 06:57 AM
It may be of concern to you BT, but honestly mate I don't give a FF. When are we going to sign some players ? Are we going to sign some players ? Bollox to Andy Pandy, we have a problem closer to home. :blue:

The Royal Family are rotten to the core mon ami, how much longer we will tolerate their excesses I do not know. Moving on...

It's now plain and obvious we are not going to spend money we have not got. My marketing head on behalf of Pace says, "A subtle mixture of youth and experience will maintain Burnley's position as the dominant soccer force in East Lancashire".

Or as we say in Bolton, "It is, what it is". :s

sinkov
11-08-2021, 07:45 AM
It's now plain and obvious we are not going to spend money we have not got. My marketing head on behalf of Pace says, "A subtle mixture of youth and experience will maintain Burnley's position as the dominant soccer force in East Lancashire".

Or as we say in Bolton, "It is, what it is". :s

My decision about three years ago not to renew my ST has proved a wise one, I have no intention of reversing it either. How much more of this pantomime will other fans endure before they also start voting with their feet ?

ClaretinBudapest
11-08-2021, 08:40 AM
My decision about three years ago not to renew my ST has proved a wise one, I have no intention of reversing it either. How much more of this pantomime will other fans endure before they also start voting with their feet ?

I watch PL matches for £15/month cable TV when covered otherwise stream the matches here but I would definitely not pay the ticket prices to watch the football on display at the Turf and would definitely not pay Sky prices for any football.It is a rip off.
I lived in the UK for 18 months in 2019-2020 and had neither Sky or any visits to the Turf with my two boys because it is not value for money in my opinion Sinkov.

The Bedlington Terrier
11-08-2021, 08:51 AM

I won't say I told you so...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/prince-andrew-at-balmoral-for-holiday-with-queen-as-virginia-guiffre-s-lawyer-says-he-can-t-ignore-courts/ar-AANbbx0?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

The Bedlington Terrier
12-08-2021, 02:59 AM

I have no idea how our Royal family can hide or runaway from the sheer toxicity of Prince Andrew’s friendship with a convicted s-e-x offender. The eejit still stuck with the peedo after he was convicted in a criminal court.

I notice his brother Prince Charles has given him the big swerve and his nephew escaped to California to put some distance between him.

The millions of eejits who kneel before this tribe of evil-doers are noticeably quiet at present. B)

alfinyalcabo
12-08-2021, 06:15 PM
Another cheap shot to discredit the Royal Family,no doubt its all fabricated and Prince Andrew will be vindicated when the truth comes out.
Wonder how much this woman's been paid to tell lies?

The Bedlington Terrier
12-08-2021, 07:02 PM
Another cheap shot to discredit the Royal Family,no doubt its all fabricated and Prince Andrew will be vindicated when the truth comes out.

I think the eejit is as guilty as f*ck. He will certainly sweat on Rikers Island if he ever makes it. I hope he has lots of Vaseline. >;)

wanderlust
12-08-2021, 11:45 PM
As it's a civil case rather than a criminal case he can't be extradited to the USA but historically the governments have cooperated and arranged for civil hearings to be held by the host country under their legal systems so he could have to answer to the law in the UK.

Kinda puts the British establishment in a tight corner - they want to please our American bosses but they don't want to piss off the royals.

The Bedlington Terrier
13-08-2021, 01:52 AM
As it's a civil case rather than a criminal case he can't be extradited to the USA but historically the governments have cooperated and arranged for civil hearings to be held by the host country under their legal systems so he could have to answer to the law in the UK.

Kinda puts the British establishment in a tight corner - they want to please our American bosses but they don't want to piss off the royals.

It's way past the time this eejit stopped hiding behind his mummy and faced his accusers. He's a member of our Royal Family and 9th in line to the throne, now is the time to man up, "Do his duty" and all of that. :blue:

ClaretinBudapest
13-08-2021, 06:55 AM
If he has nothing to hide then get in your private jet and go and face the music to clear your name otherwise I for one and most of the public think your as guilty as sin.Pizza my arse!!!

The Bedlington Terrier
13-08-2021, 08:32 AM

Brenda will fix it...

kritichris
12-01-2022, 08:18 PM
The saga continues, apparently he's going to be "De-royaled"

sinkov
12-01-2022, 09:13 PM
Don't be creaming your jeans just yet you Republicans, mark my words, it'll never get to court. They'll pay the gold-digger off before then, which I would imagine will suit her just fine.

It's bit like PL football is this, all about money. >;)

The Bedlington Terrier
12-01-2022, 09:26 PM
Don't be creaming your jeans just yet you Republicans, mark my words, it'll never get to court. They'll pay the gold-digger off before then, which I would imagine will suit her just fine.

If you want your jeans creaming mon ami - Andy's your man.

Norder
12-01-2022, 10:21 PM

not gone too deep into this, because - I sense a sick distraction, and regardless, they're all tvvats.

- young (underage) girls (but "looked" old enough) would throw themselves at anything that popped (music) - their sicko mums would even take them, hoping to get a piece of the action - Young air hostesses (BA etc) flew to the mid east, to lounge round a Princess pool, eye candy, but some were called inside, and got a little extra (£)...., theres many more examples, but point being, it was voluntary....they knew exactly what they were doing, and were happy with the rewards.
So. were they forced to do something they didn't want to do, or were they free to decide themselves, did they go back for more, did they enjoy the lifestyle, and the dosh...or are they innocent little kids, repeatedly raped by dirty Evil Scum...like the pervs they forget, in Politics, Law and law enforcement, Business the Clergy and...Royalty etc etc, some nasty shlit, but that, wouldn't be as entertaining.

:mad:

alfinyalcabo
12-01-2022, 10:51 PM
I wonder if she will take the money and run with her life,or go to trial and suffer a life threatening accident.?hmmm

sinkov
13-01-2022, 06:51 AM
It's very much like the Oyston case a few years back, he was stitched up a treat as well. Rich white men shagging young girls doesn't play well, on the other hand, if he'd been a taxi driver of Asian origin in a Yorkshire post- industrial sh1t hole, no one in authority would have bat an eyelid.

The Bedlington Terrier
14-01-2022, 07:50 AM
Andrew the pi$$ artist formerly known as Prince...

The Bedlington Terrier
14-01-2022, 08:02 AM
Now Brenda has chucked the entitled Randy Andy under the bus, will he lose his Civil List allowance?

Don't know about being at the Pizza Express - he will soon be working there!

Balanbam00
14-01-2022, 09:06 AM
Which reminds me of the Prodigal son. Here I am sure that people that attend church services, must have understood by its teachings, its message. (a recap below ) .....and for us to learn. (isn't that why we go, or did go ,or were sent by our parents to church Sundays?
The main message of the Prodigal Son is that it doesn’t matter how far we stray from our Heavenly Father or how much we squander the gifts he provides, he is always delighted when we turn back to him. His unconditional love is waiting for us to return home where he greets us with open arms. Every lost child (a sinner, meaning all of us) who is found (turns to God) is cause for the greatest celebration.

So that ,name, fame, honour, dignity, pride, morale, decencies etc etc etc. Isn't it ironic this wisdom has lost its meaning?

The Bedlington Terrier
14-01-2022, 09:27 AM
Which reminds me of the Prodigal son. Here I am sure that people that attend church services, must have understood by its teachings, its message. (a recap below ) .....and for us to learn. (isn't that why we go, or did go ,or were sent by our parents to church Sundays?
The main message of the Prodigal Son is that it doesn’t matter how far we stray from our Heavenly Father or how much we squander the gifts he provides, he is always delighted when we turn back to him. His unconditional love is waiting for us to return home where he greets us with open arms. Every lost child (a sinner, meaning all of us) who is found (turns to God) is cause for the greatest celebration.

So that ,name, fame, honour, dignity, pride, morale, decencies etc etc etc. Isn't it ironic this wisdom has lost its meaning?

His mam has chucked him under the bus on its way to Damascus Balan. He's well and truly f*cked my mate.

sinkov
14-01-2022, 09:34 AM
His mam has chucked him under the bus on its way to Damascus Balan. He's well and truly f*cked my mate.

Creaming your jeans again BT, you do get over-excited about such trivia. It's all theatre, a pantomime, a farce, calm yourself down mon ami, get yourself a nice cup of tea and lie down for half an hour in a darkened room. You'll feel better then. O:)

Balanbam00
14-01-2022, 10:17 AM
Or, BT you could rest in a dark room, playing music from the 60's, no, make that from the 40's, A good tip would be before the match starts. A good starting point would be to let the imagination just float. Who knows it could take you back to the roaring 60's , Casanova had nothing on you in those days remember?

The Bedlington Terrier
14-01-2022, 10:46 AM
Creaming your jeans again BT, you do get over-excited about such trivia. It's all theatre, a pantomime, a farce, calm yourself down mon ami, get yourself a nice cup of tea and lie down for half an hour in a darkened room. You'll feel better then. O:)

The Royal family is disintegrating before our very eyes mon ami. Harry's in California, Andrew's off to purgatory, it's not trivial sinkov, it's seismic! XD

Balanbam00
14-01-2022, 11:21 AM
I like it ,I like it !

https://youtu.be/aoRcpbsD-Vk

sinkov
14-01-2022, 11:33 AM
The Royal family is disintegrating before our very eyes mon ami. Harry's in California, Andrew's off to purgatory, it's not trivial sinkov, it's seismic! XD

Get a grip BT, seismic my arse, there was a 'constitutional crisis' in the 30s when Bertie abdicated to run off with Wallace Simpson and went into exile in France, and he was KING, not some insignificant minor Royal. 80 years on and the monarchy is still here, still going strong, even more popular then ever.

Get yourself that cup of tea and have a lie down mon ami. ;D

The Bedlington Terrier
14-01-2022, 12:17 PM
Get a grip BT, seismic my arse, there was a 'constitutional crisis' in the 30s when Bertie abdicated to run off with Wallace Simpson and went into exile in France, and he was KING, not some insignificant minor Royal. 80 years on and the monarchy is still here, still going strong, even more popular then ever.

Get yourself that cup of tea and have a lie down mon ami. ;D

We will discuss this topic again when Her Maj croaks it mon ami.

In the meantime three down, about another ten to go...!

sinkov
14-01-2022, 01:32 PM
We will discuss this topic again when Her Maj croaks ii mon ami.

In the meantime three down, about another ten to go...!

Ten ? And the fecking rest. There's more chance of BFC winning the Premier League than you have of shutting Buckingham Palace down. They're good at riding out a crisis, they've had plenty of practice, all in a day's work for Brenda.

The Bedlington Terrier
14-01-2022, 01:41 PM
Ten ? And the fecking rest. There's more chance of BFC winning the Premier League than you have of shutting Buckingham Palace down. They're good at riding out a crisis, they've had plenty of practice, all in a day's work for Brenda.

99.9% can't stand Charles. Once the Helicopter pilot decides to stand down it's GAME OVER.

sinkov
14-01-2022, 02:03 PM
99.9% can't stand Charles.

Ah yes, I presume that would be the same 99.9% who hated St Margaret, who while being so reviled won THREE general Elections.

Loony Left fantasy land BT, out in the real world, the same hated Charlie boy rocked up in Clitheroe a couple of years ago. As I reported on here at the time, I went along to have a look at the Royal Train, a bit dull, drab and disappointing to be honest, but Clitheroe was thronged, you couldn't move, they were clamouring to greet the Bonny Prince in their thousands.

You can spill your bile on here to your heart's content mon ami, if it makes you feel better, but it cannot alter the fact that the overwhelming majority of the British public are still in thrall to the Royal Family, and will continue to be so even after Brenda has popped her clogs and Charlie boy is King.

And don't blame me, it is what it is.

alfinyalcabo
14-01-2022, 02:07 PM
The love for the Royal family will go on long after you and me have passed away to pastures new BT..
I'm sure the Royals will be ruling up above though..

The Bedlington Terrier
14-01-2022, 03:49 PM
The love for the Royal family will go on long after you and me have passed away to pastures new BT..
I'm sure the Royals will be ruling up above though..

Not where I'm going, they won't Alf. :mad:

kritichris
14-01-2022, 06:58 PM
Not where I'm going, they won't Alf. :mad:

Yeh, but you'll have Andy to contend with.

alfinyalcabo
14-01-2022, 07:14 PM
🤣🤣🤣

The Bedlington Terrier
15-01-2022, 08:47 AM

Me and him would turn out to be "besties". :mad::mad:>:)

outwoodclaret
16-01-2022, 06:38 AM
https://inews.co.uk/news/prince-andrews-lawyers-question-virginia-giuffre-psychologist-duke-false-memory-claims-1403828

Far from being at Tramp nightclub with Prince Andrew on the night in question this is very likely a false memory and the record will show she was actually at the Pizza Express in Woking enjoying Dough Balls Al Forno. An easy enough mistake to make I am sure you will agree.

The Bedlington Terrier
16-01-2022, 08:29 AM
You all know I'm not a big fan of the Royal Family, but if you are not a big fan of being manhandled and shagged by the global male elite, why not just stay at home?

Asking for a friend. :p

The Bedlington Terrier
19-01-2022, 09:49 AM
I watched about ten minutes of the toe curdling Andrew/Maxwell/Epstein triage documentary last night before hitting the "OFF" button.

One word of advice for the pi$$ artist formerly known as Prince, tell the Yanks to pi$$ off, default on the inevitable judgement and get them back here in the UK courts on home ground. Otherwise, he's going to get stitched up like a kipper.

outwoodclaret
19-01-2022, 10:51 AM
I watched about ten minutes of the toe curdling Andrew/Maxwell/Epstein triage documentary last night before hitting the "OFF" button.

One word of advice for the pi$$ artist formerly known as Prince, tell the Yanks to pi$$ off, default on the inevitable judgement and get them back here in the UK courts on home ground. Otherwise, he's going to get stitched up like a kipper.

You may be a poor judge mon ami but you have the makings of a lawyer!

The Bedlington Terrier
19-01-2022, 10:59 AM
You may be a poor judge mon ami but you have the makings of a lawyer!

I've been told that before my mate!

Balanbam00
19-01-2022, 12:32 PM
Not at all when it comes to those Pally's ,he lets sentiment control his 'conker'!

The Bedlington Terrier
20-01-2022, 09:25 AM
Now that Andy's off the cast, we won't have to suffer these two mingers anymore. Every cloud...

sinkov
15-02-2022, 07:20 PM

Gold-digger duly paid off.

"Prince Andrew settles civil ***ual assault claim with Virginia Giuffre. The out-of-court financial settlement brings to an end the legal process and means the Duke will not face a jury trial".

The Bedlington Terrier
15-02-2022, 07:56 PM
Gold-digger duly paid off.

"Prince Andrew settles civil ***ual assault claim with Virginia Giuffre. The out-of-court financial settlement brings to an end the legal process and means the Duke will not face a jury trial".

Not sure which one of the protagonists is the worse mon ami. I think they should elope because they are both as bad as each other and would totally ruin another couple!

sinkov
15-02-2022, 08:58 PM
Not sure which one of the protagonists is the worse mon ami. I think they should elope because they are both as bad as each other and would totally ruin another couple!

Sells papers though doesn't it BT, and some people take this garbage seriously, there were people thinking Andrew would be going down over this. Same people who think Partygate will do for Boris. They're deluding themselves as well.

The Bedlington Terrier
15-02-2022, 09:20 PM
Sells papers though doesn't it BT, and some people take this garbage seriously, there were people thinking Andrew would be going down over this. Same people who think Partygate will do for Boris. They're deluding themselves as well.

I can't get my head round why you would pay someone off you say you have never met, and you could not possibly have diddled because you never met. :confused:

Bloody good job Mummy's loaded.

sinkov
15-02-2022, 10:24 PM
Just doing what a good mother should. Brenda always does the right thing, it just comes natural.

sinkov
15-02-2022, 10:27 PM
"I can't get my head round why you would pay someone off you say you have never met,"

Don't you be worrying your head about it BT, I never give the Royals a moments thought, and I sleep very well of a night. B)

The Bedlington Terrier
16-02-2022, 12:12 PM
"I can't get my head round why you would pay someone off you say you have never met,"

Don't you be worrying your head about it BT, I never give the Royals a moments thought, and I sleep very well of a night. B)

It's just that they set themselves up as paragons of virtue, but in reality sinkov they are just a set of privileged, posh toffs constantly on the take...https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/met-launches-cash-for-honours-investigation-into-prince-charles-s-charity/ar-AATVuhk?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

alfinyalcabo
16-02-2022, 12:15 PM
What do you suggest they do BT?
They are here to stay ..

The Bedlington Terrier
16-02-2022, 12:25 PM
What do you suggest they do BT?
They are here to stay ..

They are steadily watering themselves down alf. Once Liz goes it will fold like a pack of cards.

Who really needs this..?

sinkov
16-02-2022, 12:27 PM
but in reality sinkov they are just a set of privileged, posh toffs constantly on the take...

Have I got this wrong BT, I thought it was Andrew, or more likely his mum, shelling out, and a gold-digger on the take ?

Supersub6
16-02-2022, 12:35 PM
I am really surprised, after all, there can never have been any "cash for honours" situations in previous years --can there?

I would also argue that it is not they who set themselves up as anything.
It is Joe Public who sets people up to be some thing or another, whether it is royalty or the thousands of non-descripts who have been made celebrities for doing nothing at all.

As we have seen with the events of the last two years, it is not difficult to influence Joe Public. Many people just do not think for themselves, in fact, I think that many have lost that ability, they would rather ask the bird in the computer!

Andy and his team have offered sufficient cash to change the mind of his accuser who said that she would never accept a settlement! As usual, money talks and that is why I never get anywhere because, although I have enough and am happy with my lot, I do not have enough to influence others. Plus ca change in my 75 years and probably not for the next 75 years, in spite of the efforts of all and sundry.
Enjoy life, it is what it is.

The Bedlington Terrier
16-02-2022, 12:38 PM
Have I got this wrong BT, I thought it was Andrew, or more likely his mum, shelling out, and a gold-digger on the take ?

Andrew's elder brother is allegedly on the take with "Cash for Honours" mon ami. How much money do these greedy f*ckers actually need?

sinkov
16-02-2022, 01:04 PM
In the Daily Mail this morning there are SEVEN full pages on this non-event. All the while it seems possible that WW3 might be about commence in Ukraine, but this seemingly secondary news event is dismissed in just two pages.

Given that the editor of the Mail knows what sells his paper, what does this tell you about the priorities of the great British public, including our very own BT, who seems fixated on the activities of these tedious non-entities. God alone knows why, I haven't a clue.

army88
16-02-2022, 01:05 PM
They are steadily watering themselves down alf. Once Liz goes it will fold like a pack of cards.

Who really needs this..?

It will live forever BT , granted I’m not sure about Charles and his comments about bringing Harry back into the fold after his actions and his mad wife ,but William his wife and children will take the monarchy forwards in the right way for many years to come.

I really can’t see why you get your bee in a bonnet about our heritage and history dating back hundreds of years.

Long may it continue for me anyway

The Randy Andy situation is just about as broken as it can be, the woman has left her self without ban ounce of credibility all you’ve talked about in here was him paying her off , she said , it’s not about the money it’s justice I need after I was treated like I was, a prosecution is the only option.
Suddenly no original photograph available and she accepts the payout.

It’s really not worth writing about anymore.

Supersub6
16-02-2022, 01:08 PM
I just hope, for his sake, that neither Charlie or Michael Fawcett attended one of Boris's garden parties. The Met will never solve another crime wtih the amount of time that they are giving to these non-events.
You have to remember that they do not have the manpower to deal with any real crimes these days!

sinkov
16-02-2022, 01:16 PM
I really can’t see why you get your bee in a bonnet about our heritage and history dating back hundreds of years.

BT is a Lefty army, and Lefties despise our heritage and history, George Orwell had them worked out over 60 years ago, and his appraisal of them back then remains valid to this day.

"England is perhaps the only great country whose intellectuals are ashamed of their own nationality. In left-wing circles it is always felt that there is something slightly disgraceful in being an Englishman and that it is a duty to snigger at every English institution, from horse racing to suet puddings. It is a strange fact, but it is unquestionably true that almost any English intellectual would feel more ashamed of standing to attention during ‘God save the King’ than of stealing from a poor box. All through the critical years many left-wingers were chipping away at English morale, trying to spread an outlook that was sometimes squashily pacifist, sometimes violently pro-Russian, but always anti-British.”

I don't think BT was even born when Orwell wrote the above, but nevertheless Orwell has him, and the rest of the motley crew of Lefties, bang to rights.

The Bedlington Terrier
16-02-2022, 01:25 PM
BT is a Lefty army, and Lefties despise our heritage and history, George Orwell had them worked out over 60 years ago, and his appraisal of them back then remains valid to this day.

"England is perhaps the only great country whose intellectuals are ashamed of their own nationality. In left-wing circles it is always felt that there is something slightly disgraceful in being an Englishman and that it is a duty to snigger at every English institution, from horse racing to suet puddings. It is a strange fact, but it is unquestionably true that almost any English intellectual would feel more ashamed of standing to attention during ‘God save the King’ than of stealing from a poor box. All through the critical years many left-wingers were chipping away at English morale, trying to spread an outlook that was sometimes squashily pacifist, sometimes violently pro-Russian, but always anti-British.”

I don't think BT was even born when Orwell wrote the above, but nevertheless Orwell has him, and the rest of the motley crew of Lefties, bang to rights.

A proud Lancastrian am I mon ami. Proud of my working class heritage, proud of my family and would fight to the death to defend them.

The Royal Family are an anachronism from bygone days, we need to get shut and standing along with millions of others of my fellow countrymen, I'm never going to kowtow to these bloody Germans - never!

The Bedlington Terrier
16-02-2022, 03:47 PM
I knew it us lot are funding Andrew's little fiasco...

The total amount received by the Royal family from the Sovereign Grant for 2020-21 was £87.5 million, equivalent to £1.29 per person in the UK.

The Bedlington Terrier
16-02-2022, 03:59 PM
It will live forever BT , granted I’m not sure about Charles and his comments about bringing Harry back into the fold after his actions and his mad wife ,but William his wife and children will take the monarchy forwards in the right way for many years to come.

Long may it continue for me anyway

The Randy Andy situation is just about as broken as it can be, the woman has left her self without ban ounce of credibility all you’ve talked about in here was him paying her off , she said , it’s not about the money it’s justice I need after I was treated like I was, a prosecution is the only option.
Suddenly no original photograph available and she accepts the payout.

It’s really not worth writing about anymore.

Mummy fixed it for me...

army88
16-02-2022, 04:10 PM
Mummy fixed it for me...

Maybe right BT but I despise her more for her performance and also taking the money.

She couldn’t produce the photo she said she had when it came down to
It.

alfinyalcabo
16-02-2022, 04:18 PM
Just admit it BT,you are on a loser slagging off the Royal family.
God save the Queen ..Long may she rule over us.

Supersub6
16-02-2022, 04:25 PM
Just admit it BT,you are on a loser slagging off the Royal family.
God save the Queen ..Long may she rule over us.

Come on alf, I am sure that BT would prefer a president or whatever ----I hear that Sir Tony would be at the forefront of any candidates, aided and abetted by Cherie. After all, there is much money to be made as an ex-President and that is what he will have worked out.

sinkov
16-02-2022, 07:36 PM
The total amount received by the Royal family from the Sovereign Grant for 2020-21 was £87.5 million, equivalent to £1.29 per person in the UK.

Is that all BT, £1.29p for Brenda's devotion to duty and our country, representing us abroad and drumming up trade, shaking hands with murderers to faciltate reconciliation with the Republic. For all those castles, Jubilee events, the Royal Train, Bonny Prince Charlie, Phil crashing his carriage and the regular hilarious 'gaffes', the scandals, the toe-sucking, the three of us in this marriage, the garden parties, the weddings, continually putting lefty noses out of joint and that's only the tip of the iceberg, there's much, much more.

All for tuppence-halfpenny per person per week ? FFS, what a bargain, that is what you call value for money and no mistake. B)

alfinyalcabo
16-02-2022, 07:47 PM
Prince Andrew to keep his Dukedom and Naval titles..It will all be forgotten by next year ,don't know what all the fuss has been about.. 🤔

sinkov
16-02-2022, 08:13 PM
This is from the Speccy Alfie,

"Will Prince Andrew fuel a republican boom?"

Says pressure group Republic have signed 700 new members in the last month. Only about another 68 million to go then, best of luck with that.

There will be no Republican boom, no more chance of that than there was of Andrew appearing in an orange jump suit in an American courtroom. Eat **** Lefties, Brenda continues to rule.XD

alfinyalcabo
16-02-2022, 09:28 PM
😁👍

The Bedlington Terrier
17-02-2022, 01:25 AM
Andrew or his Mum is paying £10 million to an Aussie housewife, and a further £2million to a "Victim's Charity".

Why? :confused:

sinkov
17-02-2022, 09:04 AM
Because that's what's been agreed.

The Bedlington Terrier
17-02-2022, 10:05 AM
Because that's what's been agreed.

He claims he never met her, "has no recollection of ever meeting her" and certainly never had three knee tremblers with the money grabbing Aussie/Yank.

So why agree to splash £12 million quid to make her go away? Makes no sense to me mon ami if he is telling the truth. XD

sinkov
17-02-2022, 11:21 AM
He claims he never met her, "has no recollection of ever meeting her" and certainly never had three knee tremblers with the money grabbing Aussie/Yank.

So why agree to splash £12 million quid to make her go away? Makes no sense to me mon ami if he is telling the truth. XD

What on earth has the truth got to do with it ? If it keeps him, a privileged, white male, out of an American Me Too era courtroom, it's money well spent, worth every penny.

The Bedlington Terrier
17-02-2022, 12:56 PM
He never had the balls to go to New York sinkov and who can blame him? He was never going to be extradited sinkov, but if I was him now I would take mummy's money, take a very low profile, play golf and do some gardening. >;)