PDA

View Full Version : To all the negative people

george123
13-08-2021, 04:21 PM
I'm becoming tired of reading all these post about how bad everything about Newcastle is.

First of all our owner is doing all he can against the premier league to push the deal through.

We get rid of some players most of you don't rate anyway (Yedlin, Aarons, Lazaar, Carroll, Lejeunne(this one we should have kept), Saivet, Atsu, Muto). You allways complain about our youth players don't get a chance. Getting rid of these great players mean we have to use the youth players in the cup and as substitutes which i think is great for the club.

We got the worst manager in the league i know but we also got Graeme Jones who i rate as extremely good at organising a team and the results we got after he was signed was ok.

When Mike Ashley finally leaves i hope we are in the best position possible and i have a feeling Graeme Jones can take us to top 10.

I know most of you is going to call me all kind of things just because i stil have a hope for newcastle in the future, but remember, all science show you live longer with if you are positive.

Scott Kirkland
13-08-2021, 04:33 PM
Is this Steve Bruce?

Stanleymag
13-08-2021, 04:44 PM
I'm becoming tired of reading all these post about how bad everything about Newcastle is.

First of all our owner is doing all he can against the premier league to push the deal through.

We get rid of some players most of you don't rate anyway (Yedlin, Aarons, Lazaar, Carroll, Lejeunne(this one we should have kept), Saivet, Atsu, Muto). You allways complain about our youth players don't get a chance. Getting rid of these great players mean we have to use the youth players in the cup and as substitutes which i think is great for the club.

We got the worst manager in the league i know but we also got Graeme Jones who i rate as extremely good at organising a team and the results we got after he was signed was ok.

When Mike Ashley finally leaves i hope we are in the best position possible and i have a feeling Graeme Jones can take us to top 10.

I know most of you is going to call me all kind of things just because i stil have a hope for newcastle in the future, but remember, all science show you live longer with if you are positive.

Tired of reading it? Try watching it since the age of seven. Then you'll know FFS.

Other than Lejeune, the rest are finished, footballers earning huge money for not playing football for Newcastle United. Huge amounts.

And you pin your hopes on our second coach, because he's supposedly good, because our manager isn't.

We've had three + months to sign a player and he can't play on Sunday.

The ground and training facilities are dropping to bits.

Alberts__Lob
13-08-2021, 04:51 PM
Graeme Jones won't be taking us into the top 10. His effect on our results towards the end of last season along with helping England get to the Euro's final won't have gone un-noticed by other clubs...we're going to struggle to keep hold of him imo

Ashley might be doing all he can to push through a takeover but that doesn't excuse him for under-investing in the team (both for this transfer window and over the last 14 year)

Supporters are negative because of the lack of ambition shown by Ashley, Charnley and Bruce

I can find two positives this summer...we've so far hung on to ASM and we've signed Willock...

But where are all the other signings after we've let so many players go?

Zippity
13-08-2021, 05:51 PM
Negative/realistic? Potato...um....potato.

No name calling-you're entitled to your opinion and you made a couple of good points.

But, so do the other lads. In 'real life ' I'm someone who sees the positives in things...but, when it comes to Newcastle, I'ce been ground down.

It's not even like I'm talking about our potential and bemoaning what I know we could become because fans of most clubs could do that.

What boils my piss the most is that so many of the basics aren't even being done. The Academy is sh!t, the ground is becoming a state, to rival the Tyne Bridge, the manager is sh!t...ffs, if Dummett and Darlow were fit we'd be starting the season with 6 of the players who started in the Chimpo 5 years ago.

Honestly...let that sink in. Do you think there's another club in the league who would let that be the case??

So, aye....there's going to be a bit of negativity around.

george123
13-08-2021, 05:51 PM
We can sign all the hendricks in the world but that wouldn't make us a better team. I know the team won't suffer if we have one youth player on the field, I remember when Matty Longstaff had his chance and i loved it all the way, the same with sean under Rafa.

Alberts__Lob
13-08-2021, 05:55 PM
We can sign all the hendricks in the world but that wouldn't make us a better team. I know the team won't suffer if we have one youth player on the field, I remember when Matty Longstaff had his chance and i loved it all the way, the same with sean under Rafa.

I would take another Hendrick at this point just to up the numbers!

george123
13-08-2021, 05:59 PM
I'm sure Vardy, Schmeichel and Mahrez all played for leicester in the Championship back in 2013/2014. I know our lot is nowhere near these players but i don't believe you are a bad player because you played in a lower league.

My point is. Only buy a player if he improve the team not a 2M leftover for the sake of it.

Cannylad
13-08-2021, 06:01 PM
Tired of reading it? Try watching it since the age of seven. Then you'll know FFS.

Other than Lejeune, the rest are finished, footballers earning huge money for not playing football for Newcastle United. Huge amounts.

And you pin your hopes on our second coach, because he's supposedly good, because our manager isn't.

We've had three + months to sign a player and he can't play on Sunday.

The ground and training facilities are dropping to bits.

Stan always hits the nail right on the head, no small talk. XD

george123
13-08-2021, 06:03 PM
I'm of to watch brentford, they might have a gameplan i can use.

Yours Sincerely
Steve Bruce

ex_pat_magpie
13-08-2021, 06:04 PM
Stan always hits the nail right on the head, no small talk. XD

He's always the honest man's spokesman.

Alberts__Lob
13-08-2021, 06:06 PM
I'm of to watch brentford, they might have a gameplan i can use.

Yours Sincerely
Steve Bruce

To be honest there's a lot Steve Bruce could learn from Thomas Frank

liikape
13-08-2021, 06:46 PM

I thought I never gonna post here again but I have to. I think we all understand the situation differently. It also happens in every aspect of life. Moaning and complaining is the way for some people. This is an great post. Cheers for that.

Zippity
13-08-2021, 06:56 PM
I thought I never gonna post here again but I have to. I think we all understand the situation differently. It also happens in every aspect of life. Moaning and complaining is the way for some people. This is an great post. Cheers for that.

Not sure why you wouldn't want to post again? Folk may not agree with some of what you say but your views are just as valid. If you think there's too much negativity then fight your corner and give the positive slant.

As has been said, it's not like we want to post negatively but, as has also been said, for a lot of us, that's one way of dealing with all the sh!te around the club.

In many ways, our silence would be worse because it would mean we'd been beaten and were accepting the way things are or didn't care enough to complain.

We complain because we care.

Sclox
13-08-2021, 06:56 PM
Positivity has been ground out of people - even the most optimistic.

The club and fans have been abused for 14 years.

Only a moron or masocist sees anything different - I believe even the club itself have gave up trying to spin the truth at this point.

Jammy89
13-08-2021, 07:51 PM
I'm pleased that you have some hope - someone should.

But you can't complain at those that don't, the hope and positivity has been ground out of us.

14 years of watching us drop futher and futher behind, it's soul destroying.

toptoon
13-08-2021, 07:55 PM
I understand people not liking negativity but it’s worse to pretend everything’s ok when it clearly isn't.
If we behaved like ANY other club in the league I would be happy.