PDA

View Full Version : not only the club but

TANYA_
07-10-2021, 03:38 PM
this board can be ours again, restored to somewhere near it was in the good old days.

In less than 24 hours, this board has gone from a random flatline post here and there to enthusiasm and craic again.

We have not even been taken over yet XD

Typical of our fan base, a simple bit of hope gets the pulses racing, very exciting times ahead

Zippity
07-10-2021, 03:53 PM
Aye, that's definitely a good thing.

I think we have a fantastic core of posters who have all contributed towards keeping the board going through the toughest of times. i'm looking forward to old posters returning, hopefully, and to new ones joining.

bix01
07-10-2021, 04:43 PM
Yes, I hope some of the legends come back on now, they’ve been missed but I can’t blame anyone who got fed up and stopped posting.

Cannylad
07-10-2021, 04:57 PM
Halal the lads !! XD

ex_pat_magpie
07-10-2021, 05:02 PM
Aye, that's definitely a good thing.

I think we have a fantastic core of posters who have all contributed towards keeping the board going through the toughest of times. i'm looking forward to old posters returning, hopefully, and to new ones joining.

I must admit more so you than anyone Zip, has contributed to keeping this site above water during the flat, uneventful, and boring times.

Hopefully, the site, as well as the club, will take off and zoom up the tables of success.

jacapus
07-10-2021, 07:15 PM
I must admit more so you than anyone Zip, has contributed to keeping this site above water during the flat, uneventful, and boring times.

Hopefully, the site, as well as the club, will take off and zoom up the tables of success.
Agree entirely about Zip's enthusiasm & commitment.Well done lad......... onwards & upwards.
PS. Zip... has Amanda replaced Mylene in the pecking order ???