PDA

View Full Version : One of the most pleasing things

shedka
17-10-2021, 11:13 PM
Is whoever comes in is contributing and playing well

The strength in depth is suddenly quite good, when you think we have won games without Benji, drew at Celtic without Mulgrew and 16 yo Smith in there, won at Hibs without Butcher, Levitt, Sporle, L.Smith,McNulty, Chalmers, Appere, Reynolds, KSmith, Glass comes in and does a job, still have given game time to guys like Mochrie and Hoti here and there, even young Watson in the derby, Carson has done great when needed, Freeman is really doing excellent too

Think it shows the importance the energy Fuchs and Harkes gives though, plus Edwards being a rock too, even beside Smith in Mulgrew absence

Hope Sporle can still play a part personally too

Keep it going United

shed-buoy
18-10-2021, 06:27 AM
Is whoever comes in is contributing and playing well

The strength in depth is suddenly quite good, when you think we have won games without Benji, drew at Celtic without Mulgrew and 16 yo Smith in there, won at Hibs without Butcher, Levitt, Sporle, L.Smith,McNulty, Chalmers, Appere, Reynolds, KSmith, Glass comes in and does a job, still have given game time to guys like Mochrie and Hoti here and there, even young Watson in the derby, Carson has done great when needed, Freeman is really doing excellent too

Think it shows the importance the energy Fuchs and Harkes gives though, plus Edwards being a rock too, even beside Smith in Mulgrew absence

Hope Sporle can still play a part personally too

Keep it going United

Agree with all of this

And there’s a different feel amongst the support as well, a mixture of realism and optimism

Whilst we’re always three bad results from forum meltdown the team have deservedly created a feel good cushion for themselves

I suspect hospitality tickets for the derby are selling out rapidly ;-)

arab777
18-10-2021, 08:17 AM
We are also beginning to play a bit of football which is the crucial thing to move up a level and not just be a dogged team that is hard to beat. Levitt and Glass (at Hibs) instead of Butcher has made our midfield more dynamic and dare I say it showing a bit of creativity.

stokearab
18-10-2021, 05:03 PM
On the subject of pleasing things it was interesting to see that it was Niskanen and Max who lingered the longest in front of the fans at the final whistle. Think they were amazed at the passion and noise there.

JUSTaway
18-10-2021, 06:48 PM
From Edwards signing an extension, amazing efforts of the players in the Rangers home game, second half response to being 3-0 down to Hibs, players reaction to goals v Hibs (Nicky Clark celebrates the second goal prob more than his own), seems to me players have bought in and backed the manager from the start, surely dispels some of stuff that was speculated on here early season.

Teddy Bear
25-10-2021, 10:34 AM
Scotland needs a strong new firm and although aberdeen look poor, United look excellent. Only 3 points from top and certainly a real challenge for the title in my opinion, if you keep winning.
Watching all the highlights, there is not much between rangers, hearts and United. Celtic are not far behind too I have to admit.

weegiearab
25-10-2021, 08:46 PM
We have been here before....if we look like challenging or causing the 2 erse cheeks a problem....you can bet that we see the daily record reporting that Benji is going to Celtic and Edwards is going to Rangers...nothing surer!

tHeArAb
26-10-2021, 03:31 PM
Scotland needs a strong new firm and although aberdeen look poor, United look excellent. Only 3 points from top and certainly a real challenge for the title in my opinion, if you keep winning.
Watching all the highlights, there is not much between rangers, hearts and United. Celtic are not far behind too I have to admit.

Do you kiss the arse of every team in Scotlands supporters Teddy? Given your apparent love for Utd, I find it strange that you're on Sheep Mad today posting how you hope the SSB's take as many points off us as possible.

Best of luck this season lads, I am hopefully you make it into the top 6 and take as many points as possible from hearts, Dundee United and Celtic,

Arabdownsouth
26-10-2021, 03:39 PM
Do you kiss the arse of every team in Scotlands supporters Teddy? Given your apparent love for Utd, I find it strange that you're on Sheep Mad today posting how you hope the SSB's take as many points off us as possible.

Hahaha brilliant! A multi personality cuddly toy :D:D

FTFun
26-10-2021, 03:51 PM
TB's got the fear

we're gonna win the league B)