PDA

View Full Version : Livermore

baggieal
30-10-2021, 11:14 AM
Dropping Molumby for Livermore is shocking!! Not impressed with that decision!

Have said since the last half of the promotion season Livermore is the weak link - poor passing - poor tackling and often going missing. Fat Sam sussed Livermore out!!

I bet Molumby feels gutted and so he should!!!

Val has just said in pre match interview - the Captain must always be on the pitch unless sick!! What a stupid f uckin statement!!!!

BaggieSingh
30-10-2021, 11:18 AM
Unreal, Molomby had to play today
Giving Livermore a pass is so ridiculous

BaggieSingh
30-10-2021, 11:40 AM
All about the counter attack today, can’t see what Hugill n Livermore bring to that

baggieal
30-10-2021, 11:48 AM
All about the counter attack today, can’t see what Hugill n Livermore bring to that

Totally agree! I would have played Robinson and Diangana. Hugill is a donkey

viaductbaggies
30-10-2021, 12:26 PM
In val we trust 🤪

BaggieSingh
30-10-2021, 12:34 PM
Totally agree! I would have played Robinson and Diangana. Hugill is a donkey

I agree, my thoughts exactly
Robinson has been our best forward this season, I know Grant has scored but Robinson pulls defenders away and attacks teams

mickd1961
30-10-2021, 12:39 PM
The manager is starting to walk some very thin ice.

The Livermore comment is absolutely ridiculous for starters.

A manager with only one game plan is a manager destined for a short tenure.

You can blame Lai for a multitude of things but not for a cluster f u c k like we keep showing away from home.

Either change the pattern of play Val or go.

Simple as!

Albionic68
30-10-2021, 03:01 PM
Whatever anyone's thoughts on the omission of Molumby, Jake Livermore was the least of our problems today. Semi Clubbedfootbambionice and the much vaunted Clarke were fkn sh it. No composure, no brains and shocking distribution.

As poor as Snodgrass's back pass was Clarke should never have passed to Townsend who was under needless pressure from the off. The pass was never on, just go long in that instance.

As for Snodgrass he was largely nonexistent prior to his excellent through ball for Mitrovic. As good as he was against Bristol he was a liability today. Despite a slight resurgence on his part in the second half he offered very little and his set pieces were generally crap for a player of his former reputation.

baggieal
30-10-2021, 03:11 PM
Whatever anyone's thoughts on the omission of Molumby, Jake Livermore was the least of our problems today. Semi Clubbedfootbambionice and the much vaunted Clarke were fkn sh it. No composure, no brains and shocking distribution.

As poor as Snodgrass's back pass was Clarke should never have passed to Townsend who was under needless pressure from the off. The pass was never on, just go long in that instance.

As for Snodgrass he was largely nonexistent prior to his excellent through ball for Mitrovic. As good as he was against Bristol he was a liability today. Despite a slight resurgence on his part in the second half he offered very little and his set pieces were generally crap for a player of his former reputation.

I agree with everything there 68 100% but Livermore is no captain whatsoever. No leader - poor tackling - poor distribution and a captain should sound the battle cry for team mates which he doesn’t. He’s s hite but sadly as you have identified there’s far more like him!

The body language of the players is all wrong and question whether player power is surfacing over the style of play!

Albionic68
30-10-2021, 03:20 PM
I agree with everything there 68 100% but Livermore is no captain whatsoever......

Never mentioned anything about his credentials for the captaincy but the blame for today lies elsewhere. I'm 100% certain of that 😊 .

Leicesterbaggie
30-10-2021, 03:42 PM
You have to ask the question 'What does Ismael see in Hugill that we, as fans, don't? His strength is supposed to be in the air but I have seen little evidence of it and was completely nondescript today, again. You also have to ponder as to why Molumby was left out after his performance last Saturday. I realise that we don't see them in training but surely it's what happens on match day that really counts.

Regarding Furlong's sending off; is there any chance that it could be overturned on appeal? It looked like he played the ball to me. Probably won't be!

kettering_baggie
30-10-2021, 03:47 PM
The red card should be rescinded as Furlong clearly played the ball but I will be amazed if it is.

soulman101
30-10-2021, 03:49 PM
An even match against a team that's had over £200m spent on it over the last couple of seasons.
Match was spoilt by a poor ref, in his last 5 games he has shown 6 red cards.
We missed a lot of chances today, but football today is all about money.

baggieal
30-10-2021, 03:49 PM
You have to ask the question 'What does Ismael see in Hugill that we, as fans, don't? His strength is supposed to be in the air but I have seen little evidence of it and was completely nondescript today, again. You also have to ponder as to why Molumby was left out after his performance last Saturday. I realise that we don't see them in training but surely it's what happens on match day that really counts.

Regarding Furlong's sending off; is there any chance that it could be overturned on appeal? It looked like he played the ball to me. Probably won't be!

Totally agree! Lost a lot of respect for Val when he was interviewed pre match and said my captain will always play unless injured! What a stupid and thick statement! Yes there are others but Livermore is s hite!! Why have Clarke and Furlong gone off the boil - something not right in that dressing room! Snodgrass was dire and Phillips non existent once again. Did Hugill actually touch the ball more than 10 times?

Something dreadfully wrong in that dressing room!! Not even high press - it’s all over the place now!