PDA

View Full Version : Another 2 managers have gone today

soulman101
06-11-2021, 07:58 PM
Colin after todays tantrums and now Norwich have sacked Fauke

mickd1961
06-11-2021, 08:03 PM
How sweet to be the club to finally bring “Colin” to an end.......ironic and fitting.

Falke is very unlucky in my opinion.

soulman101
06-11-2021, 08:08 PM
Who's next to pull the trigger,my moneys on villa.

viaductbaggies
06-11-2021, 08:09 PM
Us with a bit of luck

baggieal
06-11-2021, 08:16 PM
Colin after todays tantrums and now Norwich have sacked Fauke

Stupid the Norwich sacking - how much did they invest?

What next Val at West Brom where he’s had sweet f uck all to spend and one of the worst squads for many years devoid of any quality!

PS - Fauke is not stupid for letting a donkey like Hugill go!

baggieal
06-11-2021, 08:18 PM
Us with a bit of luck

Then what deluded p rick would want to come to us if Val left with zero spend and to inherit a squad which lacks quality and creativity? Nobody so be sensible!

Omegstrat6
06-11-2021, 08:26 PM
And this after Norwich actually won a game! Feel for Fauke -as do quite a few Norwich City supporters I know-but he has taken them out of the championship twice now and probably wont fancy a third go at doing it. After all, there isnt much chance of them avoiding relegation again this year is there and cant see any of the managers rumoured to take over from him being able to turn them around. Norwich are a bit like us in that they haven't really got the funds to compete effectively in the premiership and it is money that is making the gap between the two divisions wider than ever. The one thing they do have that we do not however is an interested owner who shows passion for their club.

Yarmbaggie
06-11-2021, 08:48 PM
11th biggest investors in the squad this pre season, most of it coming from the sale of the bloke to Villa!

viaductbaggies
06-11-2021, 09:32 PM
Stupid the Norwich sacking - how much did they invest?

What next Val at West Brom where he’s had sweet f uck all to spend and one of the worst squads for many years devoid of any quality!

PS - Fauke is not stupid for letting a donkey like Hugill go!

You may be right and the next two games will tell the story - minimum of 6 points or the rumblings will get louder!

So we got 4 🤷*♂️

kettering_baggie
07-11-2021, 04:23 PM
Sad about the sacking of Daniel Farke by Norwich, I thought that they were better than that. So, Chris Wilder replaces Colin, what a waste of a manager at that nonentity of a club.