PDA

View Full Version : FAO Woo

dagenhamJohn
18-11-2021, 04:46 PM
Wotcha fella,
Is that my Chrissy? LondonRebel?

dagenhamJohn
18-11-2021, 04:56 PM
That is her isn't it? Chrissy Per.... maiden name? Dagenham east.

WHU
18-11-2021, 06:53 PM
Hello John

Hope you're well mate

Indeed it is sir, Chrissy P. Fallen on very tough times. Salt of the earth girl as you know. Help anybody. Now is our time. We've done a few bits and pieces mate. The bigger donations under my name or WHO are from WestHamOnline auctions.

Take care my friend.

WHU
18-11-2021, 06:55 PM
Thanks for donating mate...

dagenhamJohn
18-11-2021, 07:06 PM
Thanks for donating mate...
FFS!
Used to listen to records in her parents frontroom, was also mates with her older brother frankie,
When i was in basic training ( army) late 70's went with chrissy and her sister to watch the film Abba,

Unbelievable news this! shocked to say the least!!

All the best Babe, John.

dagenhamJohn
19-11-2021, 05:50 PM
Hello John

Hope you're well mate

Indeed it is sir, Chrissy P. Fallen on very tough times. Salt of the earth girl as you know. Help anybody. Now is our time. We've done a few bits and pieces mate. The bigger donations under my name or WHO are from WestHamOnline auctions.

Take care my friend. I'm good mate cheers, as for 'bits and pieces' reckon you and WHO plus good people have done far more imo its always impressed me how the West ham Family achieve!

I Doff my Cap Sir...

WHU
19-11-2021, 08:28 PM
I'm good mate cheers, as for 'bits and pieces' reckon you and WHO plus good people have done far more imo its always impressed me how the West ham Family achieve!

I Doff my Cap Sir...

Least we can do mate ... bid at £300 ATM so we are getting there ... God Bless amigo.

SuperIrons
21-11-2021, 12:53 AM
Likewise shocked to hear that LondonRebel is unwell.

I got to know her from on here and at matches.

Will deffo be putting in a bid as the bidding rises.

Woo, let her know that she is my heart and mind.

:blue:

WHU
21-11-2021, 01:25 AM
Likewise shocked to hear that LondonRebel is unwell.

I got to know her from on here and at matches.

Will deffo be putting in a bid as the bidding rises.

Woo, let her know that she is my heart and mind.

:blue:

I will, both of you. Feel free to DM me your full names if you wish and I'll pass on. SuperIrons - are you on WestHamOnline also mate? It's an awkward one as they've been really good with auctions for Chrissy prior to now. I may have dropped a ******* putting it on here, should probably have left it on there only. I hope you do bid for obvious reasons but via that site would be good make. Take care.

dagenhamJohn
22-11-2021, 05:02 PM
I will, both of you. Feel free to DM me your full names if you wish and I'll pass on. SuperIrons - are you on WestHamOnline also mate? It's an awkward one as they've been really good with auctions for Chrissy prior to now. I may have dropped a ******* putting it on here, should probably have left it on there only. I hope you do bid for obvious reasons but via that site would be good make. Take care. Yes and no mate, i wouldn't have known about this if you'd kept it exclusive! so alright as far as i'm concerned, also every donation has to help because thats the most important issue here mate, As for SuperIrons where's my facking envelope you Kant!XD
All the Best now CHRISSY:heart:
John...

WHU
22-11-2021, 08:38 PM
you happy to give your surname john?

dagenhamJohn
23-11-2021, 05:22 PM
you happy to give your surname john? No problem at all mate. she knows me well enough as john the Ted that was my nickname back in day, used to represent the Delta club at Eastbrook school Dagenham East, was the main man back then, fighting the Becontree/ Barking Skins and the Mardyke club ( Millwall), basically why i joined the Army was to get paid for doing what i enjoyed most back in the day!>:)
Lost our way after that mores the shame!.
Take care now fella
John.

SuperIrons
23-11-2021, 10:08 PM
dagenhamjohn

:D

SuperIrons
23-11-2021, 11:09 PM
I will, both of you. Feel free to DM me your full names if you wish and I'll pass on. SuperIrons - are you on WestHamOnline also mate? It's an awkward one as they've been really good with auctions for Chrissy prior to now. I may have dropped a ******* putting it on here, should probably have left it on there only. I hope you do bid for obvious reasons but via that site would be good make. Take care.

Tried to join just now, got messed about by them. They sent me an email to welcome me and gave my a PIN to enter with my username after clicking on a link, after which they said I would be able to log in with my username and password but after I clicked the button to send my details to them, I was not able to log in.

dagenhamJohn
25-11-2021, 05:19 PM
You have mail Mon Amigo...

WHU
26-11-2021, 05:15 PM
£400 - increase welcome - finished tomorrow midnight