PDA

View Full Version : Fuchs

weegiearab
07-12-2021, 03:49 PM
A decent player but the current "touting himself to other clubs" which is doing the rounds...is disrespectful to the club and fans in my opinion. Not sure if the plan is to try and force the clubs hand into selling him in January...but it certainly looks like it. I have no problem with players moving on but show some f#ckin respect!

GUNBOAT
07-12-2021, 04:09 PM
A decent player but the current "touting himself to other clubs" which is doing the rounds...is disrespectful to the club and fans in my opinion. Not sure if the plan is to try and force the clubs hand into selling him in January...but it certainly looks like it. I have no problem with players moving on but show some f#ckin respect!

I very rarely read it or buy it but every morning i look at the banner headline on the back page of The Courier and today its something to do with United losing out on money when Fuchs moves.Too many bad news stories regarding the club both on and off the pitch just now.

tHeArAb
07-12-2021, 04:13 PM
Agreed. Albeit it's only come from one interview (which seems a headline is taken from every other day) but f*ck sake wee man, a bit of respect to the club that's actually paying your wages here.

GUNBOAT
07-12-2021, 04:15 PM
Agreed. Albeit it's only come from one interview (which seems a headline is taken from every other day) but f*ck sake wee man, a bit of respect to the club that's actually paying your wages here.

What is being said mate?,i honestly have not got a clue.

tHeArAb
07-12-2021, 04:25 PM
What is being said mate?,i honestly have not got a clue.

He's basically been telling some French interviewer exactly what clubs have been enquiring about him (including the uglies) and that if Utd sell him in January, then we won't receive the full transfer fee as we are due Alaves a sizeable sell-on.

GUNBOAT
07-12-2021, 05:00 PM
He's basically been telling some French interviewer exactly what clubs have been enquiring about him (including the uglies) and that if Utd sell him in January, then we won't receive the full transfer fee as we are due Alaves a sizeable sell-on.

I hope the club have a plan in place and are ready to go as soon as the window opens,we need a striker and a replacement for Fuchs or we may well drop like a stone.

tHeArAb
07-12-2021, 06:05 PM
I hope the club have a plan in place and are ready to go as soon as the window opens,we need a striker and a replacement for Fuchs or we may well drop like a stone.

Scary thing is mate, we may well need an entire midfield come the summer. Levitt will be away, Fuchs will be away & Harkes is interesting teams down south. Saying that, I have more faith in this board & manager than the previous incumbents.

arab1970
07-12-2021, 06:50 PM

In a strange way that might be a good thing as in no point selling him in jan now, keep him till the summer

ahlltanyirhide
07-12-2021, 07:24 PM
I very rarely read it or buy it but every morning i look at the banner headline on the back page of The Courier and today its something to do with United losing out on money when Fuchs moves.Too many bad news stories regarding the club both on and off the pitch just now.

Yeah, bad news mostly jumped upon by gutter press after sh*te being spread by a small minority of bitter kunts

Chick A Saw
07-12-2021, 09:46 PM
Never ever do i read too much into a lost in translation story like this! Seeing a French media story picked up by a journalist of the standard we are subjected to here, kinda guarantees its a load o pish!

weegiearab
07-12-2021, 10:15 PM
It seems daft though? If he was to pick up a bad injury between now and January, he would be up the swanny without the paddle as I can't see the club standing by him. This has serious smacks of his agent making sure he gets away in January and the agent will pick up some money. I don't like it one bit and it's this sort of crap that can disrupt the dressing room. I like Fuchs but if he and his agent is doing this and it isn't something lost in translation....then I would be looking at dropping him out the team and putting someone that wants to be here in his place. I don't want players that are gonna be trying to remain injury free and not fully commited to the cause. I hope this is a story lost in translation but it reeks of a greedy agent being involved to me!

FTFun
07-12-2021, 11:41 PM
It seems daft though? If he was to pick up a bad injury between now and January, he would be up the swanny without the paddle as I can't see the club standing by him. This has serious smacks of his agent making sure he gets away in January and the agent will pick up some money. I don't like it one bit and it's this sort of crap that can disrupt the dressing room. I like Fuchs but if he and his agent is doing this and it isn't something lost in translation....then I would be looking at dropping him out the team and putting someone that wants to be here in his place. I don't want players that are gonna be trying to remain injury free and not fully commited to the cause. I hope this is a story lost in translation but it reeks of a greedy agent being involved to me!

Is his agent not one of big tony's contacts?

stokearab
08-12-2021, 12:51 AM
As weegie says may well be agent touting the player or naivety from the player himself. Either way we might be looking at recruiting a whole new midfield for next season.

Which might not be all bad news.

japanarab
08-12-2021, 01:10 AM
As weegie says may well be agent touting the player or naivety from the player himself. Either way we might be looking at recruiting a whole new midfield for next season.

Which might not be all bad news.
Siegrest has recently switched agents too which would suggest he’s on the move too which is no big surprise really. Just a shame if both leave January in an effort to get cash. Shankland Fuchs and Siegrest all gone in the first half of the season- no great if it happens.