PDA

View Full Version : PL - predictions across the festive period.

Brin
13-12-2021, 07:35 PM
As expected, games are scattered across all leagues this time of year. For that reason, I will be making up the fixtures that may well include Fri, Sat, Sun and even Monday games in order to get a full card of 10 out across all leagues.

I am mindful that some of you like to post late on Friday evenings and even on Saturday match days. It is therefore up to you to keep a good lookout what is actually posted, so as not to miss out. I will keep bumping the posts up as a reminder to all.

I would also like to take this opportunity to wish all Millers a very Merry Xmas and best wishes for the coming New Year ;D

gm_gm
13-12-2021, 07:37 PM
Thanks Brin, all the best to everyone

Lolmorgan
13-12-2021, 07:39 PM
As expected, games are scattered across all leagues this time of year. For that reason, I will be making up the fixtures that may well include Fri, Sat, Sun and even Monday games in order to get a full card of 10 out across all leagues.

I am mindful that some of you like to post late on Friday evenings and even on Saturday match days. It is therefore up to you to keep a good lookout what is actually posted, so as not to miss out. I will keep bumping the posts up as a reminder to all.

I would also like to take this opportunity to wish all Millers a very Merry Xmas and best wishes for the coming New Year ;D

Too early XD. No,all the best mate & all you madsters.

BramleyMiller58
13-12-2021, 11:35 PM
Get them posted ASAP

Currently scheduled to be away 20th-27th so need to get my predictions in

Brin
14-12-2021, 12:26 PM
Get them posted ASAP

Currently scheduled to be away 20th-27th so need to get my predictions in

Don't panic pal, I'll have them posted before you go so keep a look out. The good news is there's a full Boxing day fixture list for all four leagues so no problems trying to find any for that day.