PDA

View Full Version : Money Launderers XI vs Tax Dodgin Hun Cxxts

NaeMairNeeps
18-01-2022, 03:30 PM
In or oot: Oot
Furryboots: In front o' ma laptop
Pre: A fine hot freshly made frittata wi mozarella
Post: A couple o' glesses o' home made wine ... nae sure fit kind, but it'll be RED
Prediction: Pff ... heids or tails?

donsdaft
18-01-2022, 03:49 PM
4-0 Aberdeen

Bearing in mind that the much vaunted winning end to the first half of the season included scraping past a Dundee reserve team at Pittodrie and a blatant handball at McDermott Park.

mondo_notion
18-01-2022, 04:58 PM
In/Oot - In
Furryboots - red shed
Pre - few tins
Post - home
Prediction - 2-0 Rooney hat trick

pieandbovrilman
18-01-2022, 05:41 PM
Oot

Tv

2-0 Ramirez and Broon

Don Julio
18-01-2022, 05:49 PM
Oot

RedTV

Not a scoobie - but looking for work rate and a desire to win

Auldtoontoby
18-01-2022, 06:00 PM
Oot
In transit back to Brazil
2-1 Ramirez an Ferguson

Hairdrier
18-01-2022, 07:06 PM
Strange team lineups according to The BBC:

Posted at 18:5618:56
LINE-UPS at Pittodrie
Aberdeen v Rangers (19:45)
Aberdeen: McGregor, Tavernier, Goldson, Bassey, Barisic, Kamara, Sands, Hagi, Wright, Kent, Morelos.

Substitutes: McLaughlin, Simpson, Balogun, King, Lundstram, Bacuna, McCann, Itten, Sakala.

Rangers: Lewis, McCrorie, Bates, Hayes, Ramsay, Brown, Ojo, Ferguson, Jenks, Hedges, Ramirez.

Substitutes: Woods, Gallagher, McGinn, Emmanuel-Thomas, McGeouch, McLennan, Campbell, Barron, Kennedy.

:?

Red Zone
18-01-2022, 07:15 PM
Strange team lineups according to The BBC:

Posted at 18:5618:56
LINE-UPS at Pittodrie
Aberdeen v Rangers (19:45)
Aberdeen: McGregor, Tavernier, Goldson, Bassey, Barisic, Kamara, Sands, Hagi, Wright, Kent, Morelos.

Substitutes: McLaughlin, Simpson, Balogun, King, Lundstram, Bacuna, McCann, Itten, Sakala.

Rangers: Lewis, McCrorie, Bates, Hayes, Ramsay, Brown, Ojo, Ferguson, Jenks, Hedges, Ramirez.

Substitutes: Woods, Gallagher, McGinn, Emmanuel-Thomas, McGeouch, McLennan, Campbell, Barron, Kennedy.

:?
I’m feeling much more confident now.

donsdaft
18-01-2022, 07:23 PM
I'm nae haein that kunt kent in my team, even by mistake.

Never mind the chocolate frog.

Jupiter
18-01-2022, 07:32 PM
Penalty to Sevco

Br0chred
18-01-2022, 07:38 PM
Furryboots: Computer not laptop
Pre: Tattie soup
During and Post Italian red
Prediction: Huns and BitB will cheat

Br0chred
18-01-2022, 08:17 PM
Furryboots: Computer not laptop
Pre: Tattie soup
During and Post Italian red
Prediction: Huns and BitB will cheat

Wasn't long for tat prediction to come true Flocking cheating cnut

donsdaft
18-01-2022, 08:38 PM
Got to stop pissing around at the back.

It’s one thing trying to play out from the back, but at least make the first pass with putting our team under pressure.

That and try to be a bit more direct from midfield and it’s not too bad.

Braintree Red
18-01-2022, 08:42 PM
Boyd "hard to say it wasn't a penalty", how difficult is it to say "it was a penalty!"

Jupiter
18-01-2022, 08:43 PM
In a normal country where football isn't as bent as a three pound note, that was a penalty and a red card

nice1simmy
18-01-2022, 08:44 PM
Boyd "hard to say it wasn't a penalty", how difficult is it to say "it was a penalty!"

It was a definite penalty,robbed again

Br0chred
18-01-2022, 09:04 PM
Kent just looks a complete minker

Br0chred
18-01-2022, 09:11 PM
McLennan on? Well headless chicken might work

donsdaft
18-01-2022, 09:12 PM
All we’ve got to take on is McLennan?

pieandbovrilman
18-01-2022, 09:16 PM
Yaaaaasssss Fergie !!

NaeMairNeeps
18-01-2022, 09:16 PM
Yaaaaaasssss!

Jupiter
18-01-2022, 09:19 PM
Sevco haven't had their penalty yet

Br0chred
18-01-2022, 09:26 PM
kent just looks a complete minker

QED
Crackin wave away by Broon

NaeMairNeeps
18-01-2022, 09:26 PM
Decent ref for a change :D

Jupiter
18-01-2022, 09:31 PM
Decent ref for a change :D

He'll be getting expelled from his lodge

donsdaft
18-01-2022, 09:44 PM
........and a gap appears between top and bottom six.

Br0chred
18-01-2022, 09:46 PM
........and a gap appears between top and bottom six.

PJMs with 25 more points than they deserve

57vintage
18-01-2022, 09:50 PM
PJMs with 25 more points than they deserve

That’s what you get if you sign a TW@tt.

Impressed that their manager does the STV weather as Sean Batty and still makes KO at Legoland.

Don Julio
18-01-2022, 10:08 PM
Connor McLennan. 99 caps for Aberdeen and still no clue what to do with the ball. Surely he’s got to get moved on.

Still, we got properly stuck in and fully deserved a point and more.

As for the non-penalty, either Hedges was simulating in which case he’s in the book, or that knob in goals fouled him and it’s a penalty. And yet…

57vintage
18-01-2022, 10:31 PM
As we’re now meant to judge success based on statistics, the most notable comparative numbers from tonight’s outturn are fouls:
Aberdeen 7
The fuuckingfilthyhuncuunts 21.

And Jim Denny, Alex McDonald and John Greig weren’t playing.

NaeMairNeeps
18-01-2022, 10:42 PM
Scott Brown clipin' tae the ref aboot thon bloody nosed hun c**t and gettin him tae leave the field .... reducin them tae 9 scumbags wis fkn class! ... If only we'd scored that chance which followed.

57vintage
18-01-2022, 11:08 PM
Mikey Devlin, in the Red TV commentary box commented on the unsavoury songs being sung by the deadbstds at the start of the second half, causing the lead commentator to apologise for the unsavoury language being picked up by the microphones. I don’t give a **** about the peado* churches, their arguments over which sky pilot’s the best, and their capitalist top boys, but if rules are there to proscribe such irrelevant risible pish, I think they should be applied.

Will they?

Will they Phoenix’s auntie.

*edit to wrong spelling since ‘p@edo’ is censored.

The_Moog
18-01-2022, 11:16 PM
Well that was better.

Nice to see us FINALLY bossing a home game against an arse cheek - been waaaay too long.

The zip and intensity when they had the ball was really good. We pressed high and quick all night and it really knocked them off their stride. Keep that up and we’re half way there.

We are still far too slow and ponderous on the ball far too often though. The time it takes us to get forward or get the ball in the box is ridiculous - we’re never gonna break down a team like that unless we can get better, quicker delivery into the box, runners from midfield and play much quicker through the lines - a lot of work to do on that.

Overall though, a good performance where we were by far the better team and should have won. The old failings meant we didn’t.

Yet again though, fuucked over by a referee. Absolute stonewall penalty but not given naturally - at the other end? Aye course it would be.

When you compare that to the one they got in the last game it’s just laughable. Just further cements my view we’re completely wasting our time up here in a pointless pursuit that’s an utter waste of time and money.

Keep up the intensity off the ball lads, and pick up the pace and forward intent on the ball - then we might just get somewhere - COYR.

sallan2000
19-01-2022, 09:32 AM
We were the much better team but lack composure in front of goal... 3 or 4 chances blazed well over the bar from 6 or 7 yards out.

Br0chred
19-01-2022, 10:31 AM
Well that was better.

Nice to see us FINALLY bossing a home game against an arse cheek - been waaaay too long.

The zip and intensity when they had the ball was really good. We pressed high and quick all night and it really knocked them off their stride. Keep that up and we’re half way there.

We are still far too slow and ponderous on the ball far too often though. The time it takes us to get forward or get the ball in the box is ridiculous - we’re never gonna break down a team like that unless we can get better, quicker delivery into the box, runners from midfield and play much quicker through the lines - a lot of work to do on that.

Overall though, a good performance where we were by far the better team and should have won. The old failings meant we didn’t.

Yet again though, fuucked over by a referee. Absolute stonewall penalty but not given naturally - at the other end? Aye course it would be.

When you compare that to the one they got in the last game it’s just laughable. Just further cements my view we’re completely wasting our time up here in a pointless pursuit that’s an utter waste of time and money.

Keep up the intensity off the ball lads, and pick up the pace and forward intent on the ball - then we might just get somewhere - COYR.

The point that we were on the front foot for most of the game was what pleased me as well. Far too often and for far too long these games have been about gritty defending, hoping they don't score for most of the game and that on our odd foray upfield we nick a goal. Brought up going to the games in the 70s when we got into them heid first, mostly won or seldom lost against these Knuts it was good to see.
Kudos to Glass for that change of attitude. Just now need to get the players (or their replacements)to do the biz - notwithstanding the cheating BitB

InversneckieDob
19-01-2022, 12:08 PM
There us a pattern that we play well against teams on the front foot against us (with some exceptions.....but by and large).

It's against the "low block*" teams we struggle.
I think this is down to a lack of pace and guile higher up.

*w@nky modern fitba speak

donsdaft
19-01-2022, 02:47 PM
Did Ramerez get the ball in the box at all last night.

This is not a criticism of him but of the midfield.

Someone who was actually at the match could say whether he was making himself available or not.

Jenks had a couple of decent shots on goal but does he work hard enough?
He seemed pretty invisible on the stream I was watching.

Bloody hell, at this rate I'm going to have to actually go to a game.

Donanddusted
19-01-2022, 03:25 PM
There us a pattern that we play well against teams on the front foot against us (with some exceptions.....but by and large).

It's against the "low block*" teams we struggle.
I think this is down to a lack of pace and guile higher up.

*w@nky modern fitba speak

Yes. Just the sort of thing you might think Edinburgh City will do.

Perhaps not. They'll have noted our defence in previous games.

sheepcrooky
21-01-2022, 07:31 PM
Did Ramerez get the ball in the box at all last night.

This is not a criticism of him but of the midfield.

Someone who was actually at the match could say whether he was making himself available or not.

Jenks had a couple of decent shots on goal but does he work hard enough?
He seemed pretty invisible on the stream I was watching.

Bloody hell, at this rate I'm going to have to actually go to a game.

Ramirez had a hell of a work rate, made himself available lots of times. Unfortunately the final ball from Hedges, Hayes, Ojo, McLennan et al was just rank.
Best cross of the night was in fact from Ramirez right to McLennan 3 yards out centre of the goal.