PDA

View Full Version : Glass's Last Stand v Timothy match thread

blowupsheep
07-02-2022, 12:47 PM
Could this be Glass's last game? Fkn hope so.

In /Oot - Oot
Furryboots - canna even be @rsed to tune into Red TV for this sh1t show.
Pre - grafting
Post - sleeping

Prediction - 0-4 at best and hopefully Cormack finally admits his massive mistake and sends Glass back to Atlanta.
Then gets on the phone to Lennon offering him a short term gig to come on board sort this out and dig us out of the sh1t

Br0chred
07-02-2022, 02:19 PM
Could this be Glass's last game? Fkn hope so.

In /Oot - Oot
Furryboots - canna even be @rsed to tune into Red TV for this sh1t show.
Pre - grafting
Post - sleeping

Prediction - 0-4 at best and hopefully Cormack finally admits his massive mistake and sends Glass back to Atlanta.
Then gets on the phone to Lennon offering him a short term gig to come on board sort this out and dig us out of the sh1t

FFS give it a rest with your Lennon shyte

pieandbovrilman
07-02-2022, 02:27 PM
Glass will be here for rest of season at minimum and no way will Lennon manage this club as long as Cormack is chairman.

blowupsheep
07-02-2022, 05:12 PM
FFS give it a rest with your Lennon shyte
I’m at the stage now that I would happily take in any manager for a short term gig from now to the end of the season.
To rescue what’s left of the season and restore a wee bit of pride into the team and steady the rapidly sinking ship.
If that gig was given to Lennon then so be it.
One thing for sure Glass is not going turn this around he is so far out of his depth it is fkn frightening
We need a change and we need someone who can salvage what’s left
Lennon, Neil, Goodwin, Ross, Hughes
I don’t really give a fcuk who we take it but we need to take in someone short term from now till the end of the season
Problem is w@nk stain Cormack won’t do fcuk all

Br0chred
08-02-2022, 09:23 AM
I’m at the stage now that I would happily take in any manager for a short term gig from now to the end of the season.
To rescue what’s left of the season and restore a wee bit of pride into the team and steady the rapidly sinking ship.
If that gig was given to Lennon then so be it.
One thing for sure Glass is not going turn this around he is so far out of his depth it is fkn frightening
We need a change and we need someone who can salvage what’s left
Lennon, Neil, Goodwin, Ross, Hughes
I don’t really give a fcuk who we take it but we need to take in someone short term from now till the end of the season
Problem is w@nk stain Cormack won’t do fcuk all

You were constantly banging on about Lennon when you were moaning about the last manager, so for years repeating and subjecting us all to the same shyte.
Lennon was only successful when he was at celtic with all the financial and officiating benefits that come with that. He has failed miserably at all his other clubs, not winning anything and getting the boot. Add to that the obvious flaws in his character e.g. lying about AFC fans assaulting/spitting on him, then I really really struggle to see why his darkening our door would have any merit whatsoever.

Mason89
08-02-2022, 09:46 AM
Anyone noticed that Lennon seems to have disappeared? When Ange Postecoglou had a difficult start, Lennon was never off the tv or out the papers slagging him.

Neil Lennon knows f*ck all about football and is a total w@nker. This shouldn’t have to be pointed out

Red Zone
08-02-2022, 04:07 PM
Anyone noticed that Lennon seems to have disappeared? When Ange Postecoglou had a difficult start, Lennon was never off the tv or out the papers slagging him.

Neil Lennon knows f*ck all about football and is a total w@nker. This shouldn’t have to be pointed out

Last I saw he was pushing himself for the Sunderland job (which looks like going to Roy Keane)

Anyway back on subject. I am sadly predicting 3-0 or 4-0 to celtic, I am less clear though on what the second half score will be.

The_Moog
08-02-2022, 07:50 PM
£32 to watch us get absolutely rinsed yet again by Timothy? 😳

Fuuuuuuuuck that for a game of soldiers.

I could buy almost a litre of petrol for that price, then self immolate on the Castlegate - would be much more fun that watching this shyte that’s for sure.

We’ll struggle to get nil. I’ll struggle to log onto hesgoal. If I do, I’ll be amazed if I’m still watching come half time, let alone full time.

Good luck to all those going along - thoughts and prayers…

RED_JOHN
08-02-2022, 09:00 PM
Glass will be here for rest of season at minimum and no way will Lennon manage this club as long as Cormack is chairman.

Hopefully the two will chuck it after this week is over

GASC1980
08-02-2022, 10:27 PM
Only a half day off work tomorrow afternoon after a day and a half for Dingwall last midweek. Don't know why I bother any more. Same as redzone i'm predicting at least 4 going past us without reply. And also like him I don't know how many in the second half. It really is dire just now and I really can't see Glass turning this round.

NaeMairNeeps
08-02-2022, 11:18 PM
We're nae gan tae win, so best plan? Rest as many 'key' players as poss for the cup game v the rat munchers.

Play as many young loons an' regular bench warmers as poss an' promise each o' them £100 bonus for every goal they lose by less than 9, and a fish supper for every Tim they get sent aff, or stretchered aff ..... noo 'at's a proper youth development system .. embrace it!

blowupsheep
09-02-2022, 06:48 AM
So, match day it is.
Still thinking that we are going to be on the wrong end of a royal thumping of at least 0-4, actually would be quite satisfied if we kept it down to 4 or below.

donsdaft
09-02-2022, 08:35 AM
Come on ye Reds.

pieandbovrilman
09-02-2022, 02:19 PM
We’ll win 2-0

Broon and Ramirez

COYR

donsdaft
09-02-2022, 02:35 PM
Obviously I'm hoping for a Dons win.

The sad thing is that I'm also hoping for a St.Mirren win

medw1311
09-02-2022, 04:08 PM
Rumours going around that both Lewis & Woods are out for tonight which would mean Tom Ritchie in goals.

Also of note is that Blessing Oluyemi wasn't in last night's U18 squad - possibly because he'll be on the bench tonight if the rumour is true?

Red Zone
09-02-2022, 06:21 PM
Rumours going around that both Lewis & Woods are out for tonight which would mean Tom Ritchie in goals.

Also of note is that Blessing Oluyemi wasn't in last night's U18 squad - possibly because he'll be on the bench tonight if the rumour is true?

That just means Glass has got his excuse ready made if the result goes as I suspect it will tonight

medw1311
09-02-2022, 06:28 PM
That just means Glass has got his excuse ready made if the result goes as I suspect it will tonight

Aye, I fear the worst for tonight - fear we are gonna get a real hammering sadly.

Shetland Don
09-02-2022, 06:30 PM

Maybe he wasn’t actually out - he could have been playing in disguise - Blessing in disguise!? Taxi …

medw1311
09-02-2022, 06:38 PM
Thankfully the rumour was wrong - nae Ojo though so that's a bonus...

NaeMairNeeps
09-02-2022, 06:55 PM
Thankfully the rumour was wrong - nae Ojo though so that's a bonus...

Ah'm tryin tae see a formation there ....
If Besuijen an' Hayes are the wide mids, Ah'm wonderin fa's playin left (wing)back ... Gallacher??

... If Hayes is left(wing)back, then Ah canna help think we're playin a 4-3-2-1 :O .... Nice attackin' play Cormack min.

medw1311
09-02-2022, 07:03 PM
Ah'm tryin tae see a formation there ....
If Besuijen an' Hayes are the wide mids, Ah'm wonderin fa's playin left (wing)back ... Gallacher??

... If Hayes is left(wing)back, then Ah canna help think we're playin a 4-3-2-1 :O .... Nice attackin' play Cormack min.

I'm seeing 3-5-2 is being suggested by some on Twitter

ByeByeScum2012
09-02-2022, 07:15 PM
Looks like the anchor man is back. 3 centre halves. Damage limitation. Glad I’m not going tonight. Could be a very painful watch.

medw1311
09-02-2022, 07:15 PM
BBC have us as 3-5-1-1

Woods

McCrorie Gallagher Bates

Ramsay Ferguson Brown McGeouch Hayes

Besuijen

Ramirez

donsdaft
09-02-2022, 07:21 PM
Gallacher?

A disaster waiting to happen ( probably not that long a wait)

I can't say I'm that impressed by Bates either, and McCrorie is out of position.

Red Zone
09-02-2022, 07:36 PM
Nine defensive minded players, Glass must have found the McInnes manual of how to play against Celtic lying about today

NaeMairNeeps
09-02-2022, 07:45 PM
Ach weel .... here goes nithin, get intae them - heid first ... Geronimo ... red til dead .... COYR .... etc ...

Br0chred
09-02-2022, 07:52 PM
Nine defensive minded players, Glass must have found the McInnes manual of how to play against Celtic lying about today

Yeah more disappointed with this more than the last couple of results. Really liked Glass having a go v Tims and huns but this has started with a huge gap between Ramirez and Besuijen and everyone else

donsdaft
09-02-2022, 08:02 PM
What the f’uck was the keeper doing?

ByeByeScum2012
09-02-2022, 08:06 PM
Dearie me. 2 down already. Shambles.

Jupiter
09-02-2022, 08:08 PM
2-0 after 20 minutes equals 9-0 after 90 minutes. It coudldn't happen again, could it?

Jormungand
09-02-2022, 08:11 PM
There were some extremely generous odds on septic to get 2 goals tonight

vasilyrats86
09-02-2022, 08:13 PM
2-0 after 20 minutes equals 9-0 after 90 minutes. It coudldn't happen again, could it?

If it's 4 at half time punt him

Jormungand
09-02-2022, 08:16 PM
If it's 4 at half time punt him

Vasily min, nae seen you in ages. Fit ye been listening to?

phuxachemin
09-02-2022, 08:31 PM
Not even an attempt on goal.

vasilyrats86
09-02-2022, 08:31 PM
Jorg this week I have mainly been listening tae

Jimmy Shand Andy Stewart and Slayerrrrrrrr

NaeMairNeeps
09-02-2022, 08:56 PM
Yassss!!!! .... Ramireeeeez! .... COYR!

Br0chred
09-02-2022, 08:59 PM
Jorg this week I have mainly been listening tae

Jimmy Shand Andy Stewart and Slayerrrrrrrr

Why can't we be on the front foot from min1 FFS This is much better

NaeMairNeeps
09-02-2022, 09:02 PM
YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS .... Ferguson 2-2

Jupiter
09-02-2022, 09:03 PM
2-3 Pigs, that didn't last long

NaeMairNeeps
09-02-2022, 09:03 PM
Awwww Fuuuuuuuuuck :(

Br0chred
09-02-2022, 09:19 PM
Willie Garner saying the word at half time was to get the ball in the box.
That is exactly what we should be doing every game not flocking about passing back and forth sideways on the half way line. Hope Glass takes this on

Br0chred
09-02-2022, 09:23 PM
JOhnny nearly made a complete arse of that

donsdaft
09-02-2022, 09:36 PM
Well, I've been on his back since he signed but Gallacher played well tonight.

medw1311
09-02-2022, 09:39 PM
9th....****ing 9th!!!!!!

Glass has to go!!!!!!!!!!!

donsdaft
09-02-2022, 09:43 PM
4 points from fourth

10 clear of relegation trouble.

No need to panic yet.

NaeMairNeeps
09-02-2022, 09:44 PM
Still 4 points aff 4th place .... clap-clap-clap-clap!

Shetland Don
09-02-2022, 09:49 PM
Willie Garner saying the word at half time was to get the ball in the box.
That is exactly what we should be doing every game not flocking about passing back and forth sideways on the half way line. Hope Glass takes this on

I like WG, he talks a lot of sense. Better, by a country mile, than ST who talks sheet. Aberdeen do **** aboot far too much and aren’t direct when they get into good positions up front. Good second half display but we get **** all for narrow defeats. The final table positioning will be telling. Doesn’t look good.

pieandbovrilman
09-02-2022, 09:51 PM
4 points from fourth

10 clear of relegation trouble.

No need to panic yet.
We are just fortunate that all the other teams “fighting” for 4th are almost as sh!te as us.

We really need to be winning against these teams and not counting on wins against Celtic.

donsdaft
09-02-2022, 09:53 PM
We are just fortunate that all the other teams “fighting” for 4th are almost as sh!te as us.

We really need to be winning against these teams and not counting on wins against Celtic.

Nobody’s arguing with that.

Br0chred
09-02-2022, 10:04 PM
Well, I've been on his back since he signed but Gallacher played well tonight.

He's OK as long as he doesn't have to do anything with the ball, which is why he has maybe been pish when we have farting about at the back

Br0chred
09-02-2022, 10:07 PM
I like WG, he talks a lot of sense. Better, by a country mile, than ST who talks sheet. Aberdeen do **** aboot far too much and aren’t direct when they get into good positions up front. Good second half display but we get **** all for narrow defeats. The final table positioning will be telling. Doesn’t look good.

If we get the ball into the box Ramirez and Ferguson are real threats but far too often this season we just hold on to the ball cut inside and do f all with the ball. Get the ball out wide hit the bye line and pick out a man. They will score. The real surprise for me tonight was Kennedy

Shetland Don
09-02-2022, 10:11 PM
If we get the ball into the box Ramirez and Ferguson are real threats but far too often this season we just hold on to the ball cut inside and do f all with the ball. Get the ball out wide hit the bye line and pick out a man. They will score. The real surprise for me tonight was Kennedy

Agree with all of that … hope Glass is tuning in and I suspect that they (Managers) do - I would as listening to experts like us, whose opinions are free, could be telling come the end of the season! ��

I’ve not seen such a prolific goal scorer as Ramirez for a few generations at Pittodrie - he needs better service though as he rarely misses the target and gets shots off in all scenarios!

donsdaft
09-02-2022, 10:12 PM
Kennedy wasn't that good, he didn't actually fall over the ball so I suppose that's an improvement.

As you look through the season though, the unavoidable fact is that we play better without Ramsay.

nice1simmy
09-02-2022, 10:12 PM

Kennedy was decent against Livi at the weekend too

NaeMairNeeps
09-02-2022, 10:18 PM
Nae yet convinced aboot Gallacher, nor would I say McGeough has done enough tae be first XI material. Same goes for Woods - Ma punts would a lot less pishy if Lewis was in goal.

Canna say onybody was sh1te tonight tho ... which speaks volumes for Kennedy. He might yet mak me eat ma words tae that effect.
Besuijen is fkn catch tho ... his signin outweighs the loss o' Hedges .... mair tae come fae the boy Ah reckon.

One mair positive? ... Next game is a 'two bottles o' wine cup' game ;) COYR.

donsdaft
09-02-2022, 10:23 PM
Ramirez

Ach, too early.

I would be wary about losing him in the summer.

57vintage
09-02-2022, 10:31 PM
nae Ojo though so that's a bonus...

You must have been as sick as **** when he laid on the two goals, in the second half, I suppose.

Red Zone
09-02-2022, 10:40 PM
Second game running we have only started to play after we are 2-0 down, that's at the managers door

The_Moog
10-02-2022, 06:10 AM
Well, that’s nae a good result on any level.

Defeat - so fuuck all points as usual, but a “battling” defeat which gives Glass the chance to rattle out some “positives” and “bemoan” the nature of the defeat - which I see he’s been quick to do.

This just delays the correct decision being made - so totally unhelpful. Would have been much better to get pumped if we were going to lose anyway.

Didn’t bother to watch it & didn’t listen to it, but I just watched the goals.

First one for them - fuuck me what a shambles, keeper especially but also defender (McCrorie?). No wonder we’ve 5 clean sheets in 120 odd games against this lot.

Woods is just nae good enough. Has to anticipate and deal with that.

We took our goals well, but then just threw it away. Absolutely peak typical Aberdeen.

We’ve not beaten either cheek at home in 21 games now - 21 fuuckin games since 2016. That’s both ridiculous and embarrassing.

No wonder I can’t be arsed…

RED_JOHN
10-02-2022, 07:01 AM
You must have been as sick as **** when he laid on the two goals, in the second half, I suppose.

I was glad when Ojo was benched but at least he influenced the game when he came on…a bit more like what he should be doing. As Donsdaft says, we are better without Ramsay in the team.

57vintage
10-02-2022, 02:36 PM
I was glad when Ojo was benched but at least he influenced the game when he came on…a bit more like what he should be doing. As Donsdaft says, we are better without Ramsay in the team.

The difference is that we play about 2/3 of our games against dour 4-5-1s and the like and, as I’ve been saying since Porterfield days, we struggle to break these down. When we play the ****ingarsehole****s from Sewage City, they attack, we get room to play allowing Funso to make a positive forward contribution. His inter-linking with Hayes and the Dutch boy (I’ll remember eventually) last night had the Mhanks’ right back pooping his pants.

Still, it’s always easier to identify a scapegoat and lead a Loud Voices piley-on.

You’re all ****s. **** off.

GASC1980
10-02-2022, 08:14 PM
I expected a right horsing last night and at 2 down i thought that would happen. So a bit of credit to the team in the second half for knuckling down though i have no idea why it takes us that long to get going. Last night's second half performance showed we are capable of winning at Motherwell but will we? Only if we show hunger and desire from the outset.

GASC1980
10-02-2022, 08:18 PM
I meant to add that young Ramsay may benefit from a few games on the bench.