PDA

View Full Version : Chavs in the Kop

kill_the_drum
08-02-2022, 10:57 PM
I’ve always sat near the back of the Kop for the atmosphere but this season there seems to be a few kids that have discovered shandy that are seemingly trying to antagonise other fans. One little sh ite is determined to break the seats and one was shouting stuff like ‘I’ve got Covid.’ I wouldn’t mind if they were remotely funny or original.
Tonight I’m pretty sure they started throwing stuff as well. A kid near me was hit by some plastic and the little scrotes went quiet for a few minutes.
If you read this board, knock it off lads.

i961pie
09-02-2022, 06:16 AM
There were idiots outside the ground also, after the game I crossed London Road and went over the small grassed embankment to my car. I waited for a bus to pass and heard a bang and 3 youths ran across the road into the meadows housing estate laughing and shouting.
The bus stopped 50 yards up the road with its hazard lights flashing, when I passed I could see the Window was smashed they had obviously put a brick through it and the driver was on his phone.
What do these morons get out of it? They could have badly injured or killed a passenger.

queenslandpie
09-02-2022, 07:14 AM
There were idiots outside the ground also, after the game I crossed London Road and went over the small grassed embankment to my car. I waited for a bus to pass and heard a bang and 3 youths ran across the road into the meadows housing estate laughing and shouting.
The bus stopped 50 yards up the road with its hazard lights flashing, when I passed I could see the Window was smashed they had obviously put a brick through it and the driver was on his phone.
What do these morons get out of it? They could have badly injured or killed a passenger.

Unfortunately there are dickheads the world over. Hopefully they are caught on CCTV and punished accordingly but even if they are caught they will probably get 10 hours community service and a slap on the wrist.

Carlton_Pie
09-02-2022, 08:16 AM
They'll gob off to the wrong person at some point and get found out

BigFatPie
09-02-2022, 08:42 AM
There were no chavs in the kop last night, me and my lad didn’t go.

keldsyke
09-02-2022, 06:20 PM
Unfortunately it’s a reflection on society now where there are no consequences for actions except excuses for actions

upthemaggies
09-02-2022, 06:40 PM
Tonight I’m pretty sure they started throwing stuff as well. s.

I really hate that. I always tried to stand or sit at the back of the stand, home and away, so I could see everything that was going on in front of me. Somebody once rang in to 606 who had lost an eye to something thrown inside a football stadium when he was following England in Turkey. I remember shielding my face from coins being chucked at us by Bristol City fans, we used to stand right next to the away corner on County Road. All those years my dad wouldn't take me because of the violence, then he decides that's where we should watch the games from - directly in the firing line with all of the away firms offering us outside after the game.

applepie2
10-02-2022, 01:20 AM
Unfortunately it’s a reflection on society now where there are no consequences for actions except excuses for actions

When I was young, there were certainly no consequences for racism. Not everything is worse.

keldsyke
10-02-2022, 06:32 AM
When I was young, there were certainly no consequences for racism. Not everything is worse.

I was talking about smashing windows on a bus nothing about racism.

PedroTheFisherman66
10-02-2022, 06:40 AM
I really hate that. I always tried to stand or sit at the back of the stand, home and away, so I could see everything that was going on in front of me. Somebody once rang in to 606 who had lost an eye to something thrown inside a football stadium when he was following England in Turkey. I remember shielding my face from coins being chucked at us by Bristol City fans, we used to stand right next to the away corner on County Road. All those years my dad wouldn't take me because of the violence, then he decides that's where we should watch the games from - directly in the firing line with all of the away firms offering us outside after the game.

I had a nice 50 pence piece hit me in the head at white heart lane , when Don's goal went in !!! I think it might have stunned me as I left it lying on the floor instead of pocketing it !!!

keldsyke
10-02-2022, 08:13 AM
I had a nice 50 pence piece hit me in the head at white heart lane , when Don's goal went in !!! I think it might have stunned me as I left it lying on the floor instead of pocketing it !!!

I wonder what that 50p equates to in value today? :-)

meoldlaner
10-02-2022, 08:27 AM

That's the great North-South divide.
If we had been playing Newcastle and a coin had been thrown it would only have been a 2p coin!