PDA

View Full Version : Zombies at home

Arabdownsouth
13-02-2022, 10:04 AM
The undead, unwashed Hun *******s have a very tough Europa league match on Thursday night, I don't think it will do us any harm given we now have a chance for players to rest and recover after a very hectic period lately. We have done pretty well against them this season and whilst the odds will still be heavily in their favour, I'm not ruling out anything and as far as I'm concerned it's not a free hit this time around. Get stuck right into these horrible ****s right from the Whistle!

offshore_arab83
13-02-2022, 10:28 AM
Huns are pish, we need to be fired up for this one

GUNBOAT
13-02-2022, 12:17 PM
They played in europe before their last visit to Tannadice so here's hoping for a repeat scenario.I will caution by adding that neither of the OF can now afford to drop a point anymore with CL riches up for grabs.
I do feel though that The Rangers financially are under the most pressure.

GUNBOAT
13-02-2022, 12:39 PM
I have now designated this thread as The V The Hun official.

Arabdownsouth
13-02-2022, 12:40 PM
They played in europe before their last visit to Tannadice so here's hoping for a repeat scenario.I will caution by adding that neither of the OF can now afford to drop a point anymore with CL riches up for grabs.
I do feel though that The Rangers financially are under the most pressure.

I sincerely hope that we can help them on their road to ruin mate

shedka
13-02-2022, 01:02 PM
After a very busy schedule of 4 midweek/weekend games in a row we have a full week to rest and prepare for this one, see no reason why we can't get something if we find it everything looks in August

The only downside is there will be away fans and they will be in the shed

stokearab
14-02-2022, 02:52 PM
Huns are pish, we need to be fired up for this one

If we get after them definitely. If we stand and admire them we'll lose. Need to get right in their hun faces.

TangerineDream
17-02-2022, 02:36 PM
Hun Madden the ref apparently.

FFS

stokearab
17-02-2022, 07:30 PM
One thing we won't do is underestimate them the way Dortmund did tonight. The Germans thought they just had to turn up. Even a rookie like Tam won't make that mistake.

Shedboy1971
17-02-2022, 07:40 PM
One thing we won't do is underestimate them the way Dortmund did tonight. The Germans thought they just had to turn up. Even a rookie like Tam won't make that mistake.

And madden will make sure they wont either

ahlltanyirhide
17-02-2022, 07:50 PM
Good they had that kinda result tonight, now we get the chance that bring them right back down to earth on Sunday. Hopefully their minds will be on the Dortmund return game and we can take all three points.

stokearab
17-02-2022, 07:55 PM
Good they had that kinda result tonight, now we get the chance that bring them right back down to earth on Sunday. Hopefully their minds will be on the Dortmund return game and we can take all three points.

Have to say the Mighty Dortmund reminded me of Jobby's Partick Thistle, they were by far the better team 😁

shedka
17-02-2022, 08:07 PM
Sevco will be right at it on Sunday due to the title race, that loss at Celtic has galvanised them, they have a strong squad

We need to be at it from the off like in August and like the young guys did in December at Ibrox

Fans up for it, behind the team, remind them they are zombies "what's in your head in your head" and see if we can get something from it before a fun looking away day in Aberdeen next Sat

Arabdownsouth
17-02-2022, 08:34 PM
Sevco will be right at it on Sunday due to the title race, that loss at Celtic has galvanised them, they have a strong squad

We need to be at it from the off like in August and like the young guys did in December at Ibrox

Fans up for it, behind the team, remind them they are zombies "what's in your head in your head" and see if we can get something from it before a fun looking away day in Aberdeen next Sat

True, but they will still definitely have dortmund on their minds, possibly leg weary too. Go for it from the off definitely!

Yeats 62
17-02-2022, 08:49 PM
It's always the "go for it" that worries me. It's been a very long time since we went for any teams throat from the outset.

I actually don't believe we can (set aboot) teams with the squad we have.

We seem to do the game plan , then see how things work oot, and sometimes that is too late.

Arabdownsouth
17-02-2022, 09:02 PM
It's always the "go for it" that worries me. It's been a very long time since we went for any teams throat from the outset.

I actually don't believe we can (set aboot) teams with the squad we have.

We seem to do the game plan , then see how things work oot, and sometimes that is too late.

I mean more of a hard pressing game than a gun ho approach really. We did it very well when we beat them last time. They really have not been able to dominate us this season so we have to have belief from the outset

Yeats 62
17-02-2022, 09:45 PM
I mean more of a hard pressing game than a gun ho approach really. We did it very well when we beat them last time. They really have not been able to dominate us this season so we have to have belief from the outset

I know what you meant ADS, and, I'd luv to see us "go for it" in most matches. But....... we, are a wee bit tame, and never gonna "gerintithum, gerintithum" (mind oh that sang? very eloquent ) :D

Yi never know, pressure on for as long as poss.

Could be worse... might have had Mark McGhee in the dugoot :D

GUNBOAT
17-02-2022, 09:48 PM
Could be worse... might have had Mark McGhee in the dugoot :D[/QUOTE]

You mean in the stand we a walkie talkie mate surely?.

Yeats 62
17-02-2022, 10:14 PM

You mean in the stand we a walkie talkie mate surely?.[/QUOTE]

I stand corrected :)
and...........................

stokearab
17-02-2022, 10:52 PM

You mean in the stand we a walkie talkie mate surely?.[/QUOTE]

A walkie talkie, 5 pehs and 3 fire extinguishers 🧯🧯🧯

JUSTaway
17-02-2022, 11:28 PM
I wonder where/if Mulgrew will be fitted into the team if fit, would be harsh to break up the defence, Butcher could of course move into midfield, but has been more impressive at the back.

stokearab
17-02-2022, 11:41 PM
Ok will have a go. Not sure if he'll sacrifice McDonald for a more tenacious player like Butcher, with TC you never know

This is what I think he'll start

Benji
Smith Edwards Mulgrew McMann
Harkes Butcher Levitt Niskanen
McNulty Watt

Or without McNulty

Benji
Edwards Mulgrew Graham
Smith Harkes Butcher Levitt McMann
Watt Niskanen

Who knows, just get into them hard and fast

Shedboy1971
19-02-2022, 10:36 AM
I think we will win this. No idea why after watching Rangers ruin dortmund. Weather a bit better for tomorrow and a wee bit of hospo does no one any harm at all. Niskanen up top for me or why not try out MacLeod - anything but clark or mcnulty please.

tHeArAb
19-02-2022, 10:39 AM
I think we will win this. No idea why after watching Rangers ruin dortmund. Weather a bit better for tomorrow and a wee bit of hospo does no one any harm at all. Niskanen up top for me or why not try out MacLeod - anything but clark or mcnulty please.

45mph winds again for tomorrow. Its not gonna be pretty.

TerryTheTerror
19-02-2022, 10:41 AM

That's possibly more helpful for us then them I'd think.

Shedboy1971

oh thank god I will be p!ssed up in GF upper then - hopefully O2 roof doesn't land mid game

Shedboy1971
That's possibly more helpful for us then them I'd think.

yup agree bud

GUNBOAT
19-02-2022, 11:39 AM
yup agree bud

Just read your PM's mate,honestly never noticed i had them,congratulations and all the very best to you and the MRS. :heart:

Shedboy1971
19-02-2022, 11:44 AM
Just read your PM's mate,honestly never noticed i had them,congratulations and all the very best to you and the MRS. :heart:

cheers bud mrs says hello

Jim_Jam
19-02-2022, 12:13 PM
Ok will have a go. Not sure if he'll sacrifice McDonald for a more tenacious player like Butcher, with TC you never know

This is what I think he'll start

Benji
Harkes Butcher Levitt Niskanen
McNulty Watt

Or without McNulty

Benji
Edwards Mulgrew Graham
Smith Harkes Butcher Levitt McMann
Watt Niskanen

Who knows, just get into them hard and fast

Benji
Butcher McDonald Levitt Harkes
Clark Watt

Shedboy1971
19-02-2022, 12:28 PM
Benji
Butcher McDonald Levitt Harkes
Clark Watt

mmm clark can gtf

Whitfieldarab
20-02-2022, 01:36 AM
It's all about the confidence....we are Joe Calfkncaggi....Joe Calfkncaggi.

Shedboy1971
20-02-2022, 08:32 AM
It's all about the confidence....we are Joe Calfkncaggi....Joe Calfkncaggi.

XD Lets seize the day all hold hands and chase the pricks away

Arabdownsouth
20-02-2022, 11:52 AM
**** all this world beater shyte, they are still the same Hun ****s who haven't won in 3 on Scottish soil. Into the zombie *******s!!!

tHeArAb
20-02-2022, 12:01 PM
F*ck the IRA being belted out to the sounds on Beautiful Sunday on the tannoy. Why was that allowed to play right the way through???? F*ck sake.

Arabdownsouth
20-02-2022, 12:50 PM
Ross Graham, ****ing superb! That's it really. Niskanen was unlucky not to score.

Arabdownsouth
20-02-2022, 12:51 PM
GB finally on the board with an assist from Levitt too :p

Shedboy1971
20-02-2022, 01:01 PM
both teams playing well - been some game - what a story for Graham though. expect rankers to throw everything at us - ira songs, morellos ugly puss and bottles of p!ss

Arabknight
20-02-2022, 01:28 PM
Ball boys got to be contenders for man of the match.

Shedboy1971
20-02-2022, 01:42 PM
been a good game - our luck was never going to last but we gave a great effort for 70 mins. Mcnulty 90 min winner anyone?

no1arabbelfast
20-02-2022, 01:46 PM
Second half has been like the Alamo. Amazing defence being let down by no midfield composure, constantly turning the ball back over.

Mulgrew MOM for me.

Shedboy1971
20-02-2022, 01:58 PM
overall - that's entertainment! no bad result either but two clubs attacking. Back to the 80s for a change. Great stuff to watch

Shedboy1971
20-02-2022, 01:58 PM
9-0 celtic please

Chick A Saw
20-02-2022, 01:59 PM
Second half has been like the Alamo. Amazing defence being let down by no midfield composure, constantly turning the ball back over.

Mulgrew MOM for me.

2 midfielders switched off for the equalizer, but it was coming whatever happened!

MotM for me is Ross Graham with Niskanen and Mulgrew a close second!

no1arabbelfast
20-02-2022, 01:59 PM
Heroic defending.

Arabdownsouth
20-02-2022, 02:04 PM
2 midfielders switched off for the equalizer, but it was coming whatever happened!

Ross Graham was superb today, Kerr who? I'll take a point and a battling display like that against the dortmund slayers. Proud to be an Arab!

Shedboy1971
20-02-2022, 02:08 PM
Ross Graham. End of. Dunfermline - oh my. Brilliant result and we counter attacked well. Very United and lets keep this up. Harkes was sh!t though ;)

Shedboy1971
20-02-2022, 02:09 PM

Graham is a bullet what a player. £4m please.

Arabdownsouth
20-02-2022, 02:11 PM
That's a massive lift going into the sheep game, let's avenge that ****ing abysmal first game up there and hammer the ****s!

tHeArAb
20-02-2022, 02:12 PM

Tbf Smith was pointing for Harkes to follow Bassey. Harkes instead tries to double up & both are caught in no man's land.

Heroic effort nonetheless.

japanarab
20-02-2022, 02:13 PM

4 years at United please.

tHeArAb
20-02-2022, 02:13 PM

If Kerr Smith's worth £856,000.......ooft. 💰💰

PT_Arab
20-02-2022, 02:14 PM

£4m but can we have a couple of good seasons out of him first? And a couple of years to prepare the next young star to replace him.

Arabdownsouth
20-02-2022, 02:18 PM
Dunfermline fans must be ****ing worse than us neurotic ****ers ;)

Arabdownsouth
20-02-2022, 02:42 PM
Van Bronkhurst bleating about the Hun ref, pleasing ;)

Whitfieldarab
20-02-2022, 03:18 PM
Right up there with one of the best defensive displays I've ever witnessed by us,the 3 centre backs were absolutely immense.

JamesMcClean
20-02-2022, 03:39 PM
Well done to the support today - really got behind the side from start to finish and great atmosphere created as a result. Much, much better than the last Sunday lunchtime ko against Septic.

shed-buoy
20-02-2022, 04:12 PM
Well done to the support today - really got behind the side from start to finish and great atmosphere created as a result. Much, much better than the last Sunday lunchtime ko against Septic.

Correct there was a belief amongst the supporters from the start which helped fire the team. I think we can bring this to the qf against septic as long as enough of us turn up.

JUSTaway
20-02-2022, 04:59 PM
Exciting game, thought we played well 60-65 mins, and then they absolutely battered us, they played some decent, we rode our luck and defended superb. Nothing was sticking up top last half hour though, put so much pressure on defence.

Delighted to see us score from a corner, with mulgrew, butcher, graham, and Edwards in the side we should carry a bigger threat.

Dreamsof83
20-02-2022, 05:12 PM
Immense effort throughout. Really troubled them with our high press first half. They couldn't find a way to play out. We absolutely deserved our lead.

Arfield going off changed it. Lundstram and Arfield are two of the most overrated players I have seen. Amazed either have had a career in football.

Watt and McNulty ran out of gas, unsurprisingly with the effort they put in. Levitt was running in treacle by the end, having ran himself into the ground. Liam Smith stepping into midfield when Butch went off was just a demonstration of how committed we were throughout the team.

Harkes and Niskanen have incredible stamina. Didn't stop running all game. Both were outstanding.

Could watch our back 3 all day. Just seemed in control. Great stuff. Benji solid behind them, looks back to his best.

To those little punks throwing their cans at United fans walking to the ground.....GIRFUY

Shedboy1971
20-02-2022, 05:16 PM
4 years at United please.

yes please :)

Shedboy1971
20-02-2022, 05:17 PM
Dunfermline fans must be ****ing worse than us neurotic ****ers ;)

fifers - so aye six fingers and that ADS :)

Shedboy1971
20-02-2022, 05:19 PM
that's the best back 3 I have seen at Utd ever. Never liked that system but with these colossus figures its wonderful to watch. I recall saying we should have Souttar in a back 3 back in the day. Thats exactly where he should have played its the new sweeper system. lol

tijuanataxi
20-02-2022, 06:17 PM
another point against relagation.UP THE TERRORS.:heart:

arab777
20-02-2022, 06:40 PM
Isn't karma the word they kept using when we were relegated even though it had nothing to do with them. 4 points at home to the undead is a great haul and these dropped points could very well be the reason they fail to win the league. Karma indeed.

tHeArAb
20-02-2022, 07:48 PM
that's the best back 3 I have seen at Utd ever. Never liked that system but with these colossus figures its wonderful to watch. I recall saying we should have Souttar in a back 3 back in the day. Thats exactly where he should have played its the new sweeper system. lol

We're defending like we were at the start of the season. Colossal stuff at times today.

Arabdownsouth
20-02-2022, 07:58 PM
Two words for Giovanni Van Bronkhurst, Mike McCurry. Now here's 2 more ya bleating ****, **** off!

Shedboy1971
20-02-2022, 08:16 PM
I am so excited the Queen is Dead album may be played at full volume soon.

"So I broke into the Palace with a sponge and a rusty spanner
She said, "Eh, I know, and you cannot sing"
I said, "That's nothing, you should hear me play the piano"

arab777
20-02-2022, 08:32 PM
Sam North Footyadventures was at the game today

vlog https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yswFJaxxAIM

Arabdownsouth
20-02-2022, 08:35 PM
I'm surprised more isn't being said about the Ryan Jack tackle on Dylan Levitt, given the furore over Butchers tackle earlier in the season. Seems we prefer to lay into our own players more?

tHeArAb
20-02-2022, 08:41 PM
I'm surprised more isn't being said about the Ryan Jack tackle on Dylan Levitt, given the furore over Butchers tackle earlier in the season. Seems we prefer to lay into our own players more?

The lack of highlights is probably the reason. Butchers tackle wasn't being spoken about much until 'trial by Sportscene'.

Arabdownsouth
20-02-2022, 08:45 PM
The lack of highlights is probably the reason. Butchers tackle wasn't being spoken about much until 'trial by Sportscene'.

Perhaps, I'm glad Butcher has won people back over though, been excellent lately.

TerryTheTerror
20-02-2022, 10:33 PM
Our defence is so solid at the moment, teams really need to work hard to score against us. Long may that continue. 🙂

JUSTaway
21-02-2022, 12:03 AM
Over Reaction to those penalties was ridiculous. The Graham hand ball wasn’t a pen, and just about nobody at the game spotted the shirt tug amidst all the bodies, but because it can be replayed on TV it’s highlighted as though the ref couldn’t miss it. A Stmirren player in our recent match dives full length to block a shot with his hands right in front of ref and it barely rates a mention, and the world moves on.

Arabdownsouth
21-02-2022, 01:26 AM
Over Reaction to those penalties was ridiculous. The Graham hand ball wasn’t a pen, and just about nobody at the game spotted the shirt tug amidst all the bodies, but because it can be replayed on TV it’s highlighted as though the ref couldn’t miss it. A Stmirren player in our recent match dives full length to block a shot with his hands right in front of ref and it barely rates a mention, and the world moves on.

This all day long, ****ing Huns have no right to complain about any injustice whatsoever. Had it their way since football started in Scotland so they can GTF

geofoxposse
21-02-2022, 03:08 AM
Missed first 25 mins or so. Intensity was great to see, a real desire and a hunger. Many more players positionally aware as if they had been working together for a week and actually knew each other.

Bummer. wrong subbie.............. Watt off blowing through his bumhole, However at 60 mins so were McN and Niskannen,

Bringing Watt off and Clark (again a wasted short) on was a mistake, he sat further back and allowed the Runkgulls to come further forward without an óut' ball

A. J
21-02-2022, 06:51 AM
Have to disagree George, I saw 100% from everyone and I include Harkes and McNulty who both ran and closed down not giving them any time.
Watt was brave showing and taking the ball which gave us time to get up and support. He came off knackered after giving his all which is all we ask for.
TC tried to make a like for like sub at a time when we were under the cosh, the players were too tired after their efforts to get up and support Clark the way the were doing with Watt.
I'm not Clark's biggest fan but in a defensive sense, he did similar to Watt and made a couple of brave headed clearances when he came on.

Great point well deserved

tHeArAb
21-02-2022, 07:34 AM
The fact we simply weren't holding onto the ball was the main issue with the Huns' constant attack after attack. We missed Mcdonalds composure in the middle. We had no one sticking their foot on the ball and slowing things down. We just wanted to clear our lines, especially in the second half

JamesMcClean
21-02-2022, 07:56 AM
The fact we simply weren't holding onto the ball was the main issue with the Huns' constant attack after attack. We missed Mcdonalds composure in the middle. We had no one sticking their foot on the ball and slowing things down. We just wanted to clear our lines, especially in the second half

This. And in addition in the first half between them McNulty, Watt and Niskanen on the left were giving absolutely no time to the likes of McGregor, Goldson and Tavernier to fanny about passing it out from the back. As a result McGregor was forced to go long on many occasions which played right into our back three’s hands. As the front line got knackered (which for me was from about 60 mins or so onward), that pressing faded away and the zombies were able to pass it out from the back on the deck much easier than previously and in turn started to be able to build moves getting in down our flanks which they were never able to do effectively first half.

offshore_arab83
21-02-2022, 09:16 AM
great result after the huns display against ze germans, well fought and well organised

need to play the same against the sheep

JUSTaway
21-02-2022, 10:31 AM
Third best defensive record in the league now after yesterday, but second lowest scorers.

I thought watt and McNulty did as well as could be expected for an hour, esp McNulty, it’s not really watts game closing down. Clark was just a like for like fresh legs, but not sure options were there on bench - Watson on guy with pace away on loan, sporle possibly to take ball on a run, if he was on bench, mochrie possibly to take ball for a run? Not an obvious solution, we really have to address that in the summer.

I wouldn’t be overly critical of goal conceded, to be switched on 95+ minutes against a top team facing wave after wave of attack last half hour something going to give with tiredness, likewise the quality of passing in midfield going to slip, which why you want that physicality and pace in side/up top to relieve pressure.

Rangers could literally commit numbers forward longer game went on as there was literally no threat of us catching them on break by that stage.

TerryTheTerror
21-02-2022, 10:41 AM
I thought Benji was a little unlucky with their goal to, very nearly put it onto the bar!

JUSTaway
21-02-2022, 11:39 AM
I’m almost certain if VAR had been in use that Ross graham handball would have been given as a pen yesterday, even though it was never a pen, and madden had perfect view. Guy in var studio would brick it that he would get stick for not highlighting an old firm decision so would pass the buck on to the ref, Madden would start to question his original decision and brick it and award pen even though he had perfect view of the incident. How often down south do you see refs doubt themselves when something is highlighted by VAR and change a correct decision.

Yeats 62
21-02-2022, 12:38 PM
I’m almost certain if VAR had been in use that Ross graham handball would have been given as a pen yesterday, even though it was never a pen, and madden had perfect view. Guy in var studio would brick it that he would get stick for not highlighting an old firm decision so would pass the buck on to the ref, Madden would start to question his original decision and brick it and award pen even though he had perfect view of the incident. How often down south do you see refs doubt themselves when something is highlighted by VAR and change a correct decision.

I can't keep up with all these changes to penalty and offside rules these days, too much room for (interpretation)

As for the first one on Sunday, the player was turning away from the ball and trying to get his arm away from any chance of a "handball" The ball was actually travelling AWAY from the goal or any player in an obvious scoring position. If that is classed as a penalty then we may as well go back to any hand ball , anywhere in the box regardless.

Yet.... I do agree with you, if that went to VAR, I think it would have been given. Great to see Boyd getting in a strop as there was no VAR in Scotland. :D

the_arab
21-02-2022, 01:06 PM
I honestly couldn't care less what anyone thinks about the pens and whether they should or should not have been given.

In all my years of watching us play either side of the arse cheeks, it's the first time I can honestly say that there were a few big decisions in a game vs them where at least 1 of them didn't go against us. So f"ck them, now they know how it feels.

Unfortunately, this is a 1 off for them and I really feel for the teams who are gonna suffer the consequences over the next few games

shedka
21-02-2022, 01:26 PM
We need to be looking to leave Scotland . We are never changing the dynamic with the refs . Why? Because quite simply it’s not who we are . We always look for the best in people we simply can’t believe it is anything but honest mistakes . That has and always will be who we are because we are better people . It might take 5 years it might take 10 to get a solution but we need to start to actively look at ways to leave this backwater . Because we are fighting a stacked deck

FF is as entertaining and lacking in self awareness as ever

Arabdownsouth
21-02-2022, 01:28 PM
I honestly couldn't care less what anyone thinks about the pens and whether they should or should not have been given.

In all my years of watching us play either side of the arse cheeks, it's the first time I can honestly say that there were a few big decisions in a game vs them where at least 1 of them didn't go against us. So f"ck them, now they know how it feels.

Unfortunately, this is a 1 off for them and I really feel for the teams who are gonna suffer the consequences over the next few games

I agree, well apart from the last paragraph that is. They will be playing our rivals so I won't care a **** if they get decisions their way against them. Selfish? Yup, bothered? Nah

Arabdownsouth
21-02-2022, 01:31 PM
FF is as entertaining and lacking in self awareness as ever

They don't even get it that all the other clubs would gladly hold the ****ing door open for them and boot the ****s up the arse on the way out. **** them and their sister, off you both jolly well ****!

RogerTheAlien
21-02-2022, 01:42 PM
I hope Dortmund get a dodgy pen against them that puts them out. The cup final in 08 Kalvenes is hauled down and that would’ve been a straight red and penalty for us to go 2-0 up with half an hour left, it probably wasn’t even mentioned after the game on sportsound and BBC Scotland.

They think everything and everyone is against them when it’s as far away from the truth as can be. The Ref’s, SFA and Tv companies love them.

TerryTheTerror
21-02-2022, 03:39 PM
I can't keep up with all these changes to penalty and offside rules these days, too much room for (interpretation)

As for the first one on Sunday, the player was turning away from the ball and trying to get his arm away from any chance of a "handball" The ball was actually travelling AWAY from the goal or any player in an obvious scoring position. If that is classed as a penalty then we may as well go back to any hand ball , anywhere in the box regardless.

Yet.... I do agree with you, if that went to VAR, I think it would have been given. Great to see Boyd getting in a strop as there was no VAR in Scotland. :D

The key thing that the officials need to determine with regard to intent in a situation like this: has the player made his body larger by the positioning of their arms. In this case he probably has (but there is fair room for interpretation). It doesn't matter if he knew anything about it.

By the same token, the St Mirren player at Tannadice that blocked the shot would also be guilty.

Sometimes you get them sometimes you don't. Even VAR decision would potentially look inconsistent.

JUSTaway
21-02-2022, 03:56 PM
The most unnatural position is when you see defenders sticking their arms behind their backs. To me Graham’s arms were in a fairly natural position, not really sure what he is meant to do when a ball is unexpectedly deflected at him at pace. Never a pen in my view. The worst one for us was the county guy shoving Robson into the ball and getting a pen when it hit him last season. Hibs pen v St. John earlier this season was a shocker too. Not sure anyone knows what is going on with it these days tbh.

Shedboy1971
21-02-2022, 04:48 PM
The most unnatural position is when you see defenders sticking their arms behind their backs. To me Graham’s arms were in a fairly natural position, not really sure what he is meant to do when a ball is unexpectedly deflected at him at pace. Never a pen in my view. The worst one for us was the county guy shoving Robson into the ball and getting a pen when it hit him last season. Hibs pen v St. John earlier this season was a shocker too. Not sure anyone knows what is going on with it these days tbh.

agree away from goal and hit a height. fvck off Der hvn

stokearab
21-02-2022, 04:49 PM
Brilliant hard fought point. Get it right up them. Well done Tam Liam and all the boys.
Ross Graham an epic performance. Not for sale! At least not for a while.

TerryTheTerror
21-02-2022, 05:17 PM

I don't think it's anything to do with a natural position. It's about extending your arms away from your body in order to make yourself bigger (even doing it subconsciously is deemed to be deliberate). It's bizarre really but I'm pretty sure that's what it is at the moment.

tHeArAb
21-02-2022, 05:50 PM
I don't think it's anything to do with a natural position. It's about extending your arms away from your body in order to make yourself bigger (even doing it subconsciously is deemed to be deliberate). It's bizarre really but I'm pretty sure that's what it is at the moment.

To add to the bizarreness, there is also the 't-shirt line' rule. If it hits the arm on or above the shirt line it's not a pen. If it hits the arm below the shirt line it is a pen. 🙈

Dave63
21-02-2022, 06:40 PM
Don't give f*** if they wer penalties both them minks had so many dodgy decisions against us over all the years its good to see them raging about them especially that p**** Boyd . 1st one not penalty 2nd yeah it was

shedka
21-02-2022, 06:52 PM
Impressive when you think that's the third game against them this season and it took until the 76th minute of the third one for them to score from open play, the other of their two goals being the late penalty at Ibrox

Also like the stat that we have not lost when scoring first this season, shows how crucial it is in this league and with the way we are defending just now its giving us every chance in each game again... just hope we can maintain it this coming Saturday in sheepville

GUNBOAT
21-02-2022, 08:20 PM
A truly brilliant defensive display yesterday and can i just say to the OF if there was VAR in the 80's we would have won more trophies.The most blatant being the 1981 League cup final v The Huns,1-0 up and running them FN ragged all over their 2nd home Sturrock scores a screamer to secure the cup only for the Ref to chalk it off because Holt is deemed to be offside and interfering with play when all he actually did was duck out of the way.

The Hun keeper made a flying diving effort to save the shot but the SFA and the Ref said he was unsighted because Holt was in his way.The whole final turned on that decision and we let our heads go down and lost 2-1,it was a total travesty of justice and i will never let them barstewards forget it.

GUNBOAT
21-02-2022, 08:26 PM
To our supporters who think the introduction of VAR will be an advantage to clubs of our size yesterday proves beyond doubt that it would be an unmitigated disaster.If a team has over 60 touches in our penalty box when we only have a handful in their's then it does not take a professor of maths to tell you which team will be awarded more penalties.

GUNBOAT
21-02-2022, 08:29 PM
Can i just pay a compliment to ADS for this thread and some of the brilliant posts he put up during it?,truly wonderful mate well done.

Oddsox
21-02-2022, 08:39 PM
Point of note, morones was offside before the shirt pool.
Overlooked by everyone,to busy looking at poor zombie getting battered by a boy.

Arabdownsouth
22-02-2022, 12:33 PM
Dermot Gallagher thinks it was a penalty and a red card for Ross Graham for the shirt tug, despite their being another defender stood right in front of the ****, the very epitomy of a covering defender. OK Dermot, enough from you mate I think.

Shedboy1971
22-02-2022, 12:35 PM
Dermot Gallagher thinks it was a penalty and a red card for Ross Graham for the shirt tug, despite their being another defender stood right in front of the ****, the very epitomy of a covering defender. OK Dermot, enough from you mate I think.

he sucks satans c0ck - as the brilliant and late Bill Hicks once said.

Arab Eck
22-02-2022, 04:35 PM
The media and all the ex old firm players are a complete joke, we still hearing about how "The Rangers" (but not the real Rangers) were hard done by Madden not giving them pens. I cannot recall the same when Utd had stonewall pens recently, the one where the the two hand save in the box (I think it was Motherwell or St Mirren). Hardly a mention about that never mind days later while they still whining on. VAR will do nothing for clubs outside the minks from Glasgow and i for one do not want to see it introduced in Scotland.

Arabdownsouth
22-02-2022, 05:09 PM
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/raging-rangers-fan-brands-fashion-26293726.amp&ved=2ahUKEwjCpcrN5ZP2AhXOQEEAHXC5D5UQ0PADKAB6BAgiE AE&usg=AOvVaw0n52CJDj7M0pKHWdBGdklX

Jog on Tommy :D:D

JamesMcClean
22-02-2022, 05:33 PM
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/raging-rangers-fan-brands-fashion-26293726.amp&ved=2ahUKEwjCpcrN5ZP2AhXOQEEAHXC5D5UQ0PADKAB6BAgiE AE&usg=AOvVaw0n52CJDj7M0pKHWdBGdklX

‘Hammerthrowers’.

This from the people who brought you Tom Forsyth and Gregor Stevens. Jesus wept.XD

GUNBOAT
22-02-2022, 05:38 PM
This coming from the support who have Mike McCurry as one of the guests of honour at a legend's night and i aint kidding.

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/news/12801415.birthday-boy-gets-special-treatment-as-gers-ride-luck/

https://videocelts.com/2021/11/blogs/latest-news/former-sfa-ceo-and-leading-referee-join-forces-as-ibrox-podcast-goes-live/

tHeArAb
22-02-2022, 06:07 PM

The only 'assault' from the weekend is this one. I'm assuming the compliance officer is on holiday this week?

tHeArAb
22-02-2022, 06:12 PM
And then there's this by Morelos the thug.

https://streamable.com/ub2w1y

Arabdownsouth
22-02-2022, 06:48 PM
Victims, true story.

Arabknight
22-02-2022, 07:00 PM
The c hunts aren’t happy because they cldnt bully us. Watt was winding them up and young graham put them in there place too. F@@k them butch of unwashed ****s. Think they have the Devine right to control all games including refs. W@nk@rs!

Enough said. 🖤🧡

TerryTheTerror
22-02-2022, 07:02 PM
I'm finding it a little difficult to summon up any sympathy for them. 🙂

Whitfieldarab
22-02-2022, 07:19 PM
Definitely not hammer throwers but I really enjoyed the wee nasty streak we had about us on Sunday and hope we continue it on Saturday and especially when we play the other erse cheek in the cup.

Arabdownsouth
22-02-2022, 07:19 PM
I'm finding it a little difficult to summon up any sympathy for them. ��

Maybe this will help :D:D

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.rangersnews.uk/scottish-premiership/bbc-football-journalist-criticises-tabloid-calls-to-ban-rangers-player/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjt_s7RgpT2AhUTa8AKHdmPCWgQ0PADKAB6BAgwE AE&usg=AOvVaw0wg5Ajtq7GBVpRglkQty2o

GUNBOAT
22-02-2022, 07:57 PM
I'm finding it a little difficult to summon up any sympathy for them. ��

If they don't win the league its gonna be our fault,go back 10 years and we were also culpable for the face painter not getting squared up and Glasgow Rangers folding.

https://www.google.com/search?q=rangers+and+the+face+painter&rlz=1C1GCEA_enGB762GB762&sxsrf=APq-WBtkZK1FftQKtVf5mMuoXXizF8C0_Q:1645560092209&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&vet=1&fir=j1OokIFGXsL5RM%252CS4f-vovPX4dgcM%252C_%253B_Vlu7H6rtnNabM%252CtoV8lwPJOA 3w1M%252C_%253BrZYIVKECced0JM%252C4Xq6O7KQtodeVM%2 52C_%253B7YAqVRsMTg6T1M%252C7qcEWQjF4J4DpM%252C_%2 53B7ZjBR7rJexrsDM%252CAG1BeLueKzvQsM%252C_%253Bdyr P6fvF2bubvM%252CHfb7Us8tt3Of-M%252C_%253B_qUnF5UGJ_ZqQM%252C_TdvqjkvsjQYhM%252C _%253B0c67Zcm4AnygbM%252C2AuxyUqtXWd_CM%252C_%253B OC9lOnNKva2S8M%252Cq_MRCgFf5QBfpM%252C_%253BY3YsmA HmFqhZoM%252CEv15WRuqZcIUzM%252C_&usg=AI4_-kRnNCGqnGcm4_1aqu9_na6GgWWMBQ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjigoKGjZT2AhWKLMAKHVVMBSUQ9QF6BAg4EAE#i mgrc=7YAqVRsMTg6T1M

Arabdownsouth
22-02-2022, 08:25 PM
If they don't win the league its gonna be our fault,go back 10 years and we were also culpable for the face painter not getting squared up and Glasgow Rangers folding.

https://www.google.com/search?q=rangers+and+the+face+painter&rlz=1C1GCEA_enGB762GB762&sxsrf=APq-WBtkZK1FftQKtVf5mMuoXXizF8C0_Q:1645560092209&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&vet=1&fir=j1OokIFGXsL5RM%252CS4f-vovPX4dgcM%252C_%253B_Vlu7H6rtnNabM%252CtoV8lwPJOA 3w1M%252C_%253BrZYIVKECced0JM%252C4Xq6O7KQtodeVM%2 52C_%253B7YAqVRsMTg6T1M%252C7qcEWQjF4J4DpM%252C_%2 53B7ZjBR7rJexrsDM%252CAG1BeLueKzvQsM%252C_%253Bdyr P6fvF2bubvM%252CHfb7Us8tt3Of-M%252C_%253B_qUnF5UGJ_ZqQM%252C_TdvqjkvsjQYhM%252C _%253B0c67Zcm4AnygbM%252C2AuxyUqtXWd_CM%252C_%253B OC9lOnNKva2S8M%252Cq_MRCgFf5QBfpM%252C_%253BY3YsmA HmFqhZoM%252CEv15WRuqZcIUzM%252C_&usg=AI4_-kRnNCGqnGcm4_1aqu9_na6GgWWMBQ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjigoKGjZT2AhWKLMAKHVVMBSUQ9QF6BAg4EAE#i mgrc=7YAqVRsMTg6T1M

I'm comfortable with all of it tbh, **** them.

GUNBOAT
22-02-2022, 08:35 PM
I'm comfortable with all of it tbh, **** them.

I'm hoping for more bleating in the papers tomorrow,my young lad showed me a graph today put up by a Hun showing that the stats from Sunday shows they should win the game over 90 games out of 100 and we should have a 1 in a 100 chance.An Arab replied under the graph with a very simple FACT,

1-1.

Arabdownsouth
22-02-2022, 08:41 PM
I'm hoping for more bleating in the papers tomorrow,my young lad showed me a graph today put up by a Hun showing that the stats from Sunday shows they should win the game over 90 games out of 100 and we should have a 1 in a 100 chance.An Arab replied under the graph with a very simple FACT,

1-1.

They should win the game because we don't ****ing matter. Not to them, the press nor the football authorities, ****ing disgraceful state that Scottish football finds itself unfortunately.

Jim_Jam
22-02-2022, 11:34 PM

https://twitter.com/MTSMFTFTFJ/status/1495843312451915782

tHeArAb
23-02-2022, 08:37 AM
Unsurprisingly the 'Rangers FC supporting and former supporters bus regular' Andrew Phillips, who is the new SFA Complaince Officer, has deemed there is nothing to see here after examining Ryan Jack's leg breaker on Dylan Levitt and that no retrospective action is necessary.

TerryTheTerror
23-02-2022, 09:42 AM
Retrospective compliance analysis should not be a thing. Either let the referees get on with it or introduce VAR so it can be handled at the time.

TerryTheTerror
23-02-2022, 04:10 PM
Watched it again today. First penalty shout, maybe but your can easily see why it isn't given. Nothing like stonewall. Second one, stonewaller so officials just didn't see it. Jack's tackle on Levitt at the end, shocker. If that was us I'm convinced compliance would be looking at it.

ARAbCHNID
23-02-2022, 04:16 PM
Morelos was booked, was it for elbowing our defender (can't recall who) at the end of the defensive wall? Or did that go unnoticed? Seen them red quite simply.

tHeArAb
23-02-2022, 04:22 PM
Morelos was booked, was it for elbowing our defender (can't recall who) at the end of the defensive wall? Or did that go unnoticed? Seen them red quite simply.

I think it was for something else. Did he not elbow Edwards when they were both running towards our goal? Sure it was for that.

ARAbCHNID
23-02-2022, 04:29 PM
Sounds like he was getting away with murder then. Because my one is their free kick, 25 yds from our goal, fairly central, first half. As the kick was taken Morelos at the end of the defensive wall elbowed our man to the ground. I should really look it up...

tHeArAb
23-02-2022, 04:32 PM
Sounds like he was getting away with murder then. Because my one is their free kick, 25 yds from our goal, fairly central, first half. As the kick was taken Morelos at the end of the defensive wall elbowed our man to the ground. I should really look it up...

I provided a link to that exact incident yesterday. I'll find it.

tHeArAb
23-02-2022, 04:32 PM
And then there's this by Morelos the thug.

https://streamable.com/ub2w1y

This. ⬆️

ARAbCHNID
23-02-2022, 04:38 PM
Cheers mate, that's the one. Was he booked for that? Cos he did receive a yellow for something. Trial by Sportscene didn't mention it at all. Does the Compliance Officer (someone mentioned he's a True Blue) not get involved with that? Mak ye seek!

tHeArAb
23-02-2022, 05:17 PM
Cheers mate, that's the one. Was he booked for that? Cos he did receive a yellow for something. Trial by Sportscene didn't mention it at all. Does the Compliance Officer (someone mentioned he's a True Blue) not get involved with that? Mak ye seek!
The compliance officer. Make of these what you will.

tHeArAb
23-02-2022, 05:27 PM

Don't think that was what the booking was for mate. It was a running duel with Edwards I'm sure.

Shedboy1971
23-02-2022, 05:53 PM
Retrospective compliance analysis should not be a thing. Either let the referees get on with it or introduce VAR so it can be handled at the time.

I agree with this. AND the SFA should do more due diligence on their appointments and be answerable for them. Ach no what am I saying lol

stokearab
23-02-2022, 06:31 PM
Don't think that was what the booking was for mate. It was a running duel with Edwards I'm sure.

You're correct. The Morelos booking was definitely for a coming together with Edwards in midfield.
Never noticed the one in our box at the time tbh. What an absolute chunt that Morelos is.

Shedboy1971
23-02-2022, 06:36 PM
You're correct. The Morelos booking was definitely for a coming together with Edwards in midfield.
Never noticed the one in our box at the time tbh. What an absolute chunt that Morelos is.

every man can remember a cvnt like this at school. 99.999% are in jail but the odd one keeps out of prison. Must be a Columbian thing and weegies love that type of character. Unless he has a hidden personality if I ran over him I would reverse just to check (LEGAL NOTICE: FIGURATIVE SPEECH AND NOT REAL LIFE, IMADMISSABLE EVIDENCE)

stokearab
23-02-2022, 06:46 PM
every man can remember a cvnt like this at school. 99.999% are in jail but the odd one keeps out of prison. Must be a Columbian thing and weegies love that type of character. Unless he has a hidden personality if I ran over him I would reverse just to check (LEGAL NOTICE: FIGURATIVE SPEECH AND NOT REAL LIFE, IMADMISSABLE EVIDENCE)

On fire tonight Shedboy! Unlike Morelos.
No idea how he survives life in Glasgow tbh.

Yeats 62
23-02-2022, 06:53 PM

He has VERY thick skin. So thick it looks like his pus and legs have been pumped ful oh Pamela Anderson's cast offs....

Shedboy1971
23-02-2022, 07:00 PM

cocaine is my guess bud :)

Shedboy1971
23-02-2022, 07:01 PM
He has VERY thick skin. So thick it looks like his pus and legs have been pumped ful oh Pamela Anderson's cast offs....

XD that has so many ***ual connotations in my brain I feel dirty

ahlltanyirhide
23-02-2022, 08:01 PM
Let’s not just focus on Morelos being an absolute kunt, what about McGregor? He’s a phukkin arse wipe, always leaving a high knee up, barging into players and looking for bother. I long to be at a match when somebody smashes the pr*ck and he has to get carried off on a stretcher.

Arabdownsouth
23-02-2022, 08:22 PM
"love is in the air" ;):D

stokearab
23-02-2022, 08:28 PM
"love is in the air" ;):D

Said during our poor spell we were far too nice and it's great to see our grit and attitude turn right around. Think Watt has injected a bit of GIRFUY and it's brilliant to watch.

cybershed
24-02-2022, 07:52 AM
Said during our poor spell we were far too nice and it's great to see our grit and attitude turn right around. Think Watt has injected a bit of GIRFUY and it's brilliant to watch.

Absolutely Stoke.

Nice to see a bit of dig and attitude.

We were far too nice. Take Louis Appere for example, with a strong physique like he had, he should have been getting stuck right in and throwing his weight around. But he was far, far too passive to thrive at the top level in Scotland.

Willo Flood is a good example of a player that didn't take prisoners despite his diminutive stature.

I also loved the way our fans also played their part on Sunday by winding-up the hun players by keeping the ball from them etc 👏👏👏 👍

weegiearab
24-02-2022, 09:59 AM
Mulgrew and Watt are a pair of mentalists....they are massive characters to have in the changing room and will be bringing the players together. That makes a hell of a difference, if the players are enjoying going to training and being together.

Arabdownsouth
24-02-2022, 10:09 AM
Absolutely Stoke.

Nice to see a bit of dig and attitude.

We were far too nice. Take Louis Appere for example, with a strong physique like he had, he should have been getting stuck right in and throwing his weight around. But he was far, far too passive to thrive at the top level in Scotland.

Willo Flood is a good example of a player that didn't take prisoners despite his diminutive stature.

I also loved the way our fans also played their part on Sunday by winding-up the hun players by keeping the ball from them etc ������ ��

Hammer throwers so we are :D:D

GUNBOAT
24-02-2022, 11:18 AM
Hammer throwers so we are :D:D

We are DABS mate,FACT with a WASC.

Some Funsters call us The Filth(seen The Bedsit probably)but i'm comfier being called a DAB.

Arabknight
24-02-2022, 11:20 AM
They are still going on about the possible 2 pen incidents in the game! Hue Dallas saying the pull would have been picked up by VAR but graham hand ball wouldn’t. They will just not let it go. No mention of the elbow incident by that chunt Morelos which would have also been picked up by VAR along with the tackle by Jack. The Rangers are just the same as the old Glasgow Rangers. When things don’t go their way everyone is against them.

Just waiting for them to pull out their old SFA complaint template add the rubber stamp signature and send it off.

GUNBOAT
24-02-2022, 11:25 AM
They are still going on about the possible 2 pen incidents in the game! Hue Dallas saying the pull would have been picked up by VAR but graham hand ball wouldn’t. They will just not let it go. No mention of the elbow incident by that chunt Morelos which would have also been picked up by VAR along with the tackle by Jack. The Rangers are just the same as the old Glasgow Rangers. When things don’t go their way everyone is against them.

Just waiting for them to pull out their old SFA complaint template add the rubber stamp signature and send it off.

Any money you like in the build up to Dortmund tonight we will be all the RAGE again as they point out VAR tonight will make sure there is no travesty of justice like last Sunday's.It would be FAF if a VAR decision put them oot tonight. XD

cybershed
24-02-2022, 11:43 AM
Any money you like in the build up to Dortmund tonight we will be all the RAGE again as they point out VAR tonight will make sure there is no travesty of justice like last Sunday's.It would be FAF if a VAR decision put them oot tonight. XD

Indeed - that would be class.

Whitfieldarab
24-02-2022, 01:17 PM
Dortmund to go through after extra time 11/1 lump on or 5/1 after 90 mins.

ARAbCHNID
24-02-2022, 01:56 PM
We are DABS mate,FACT with a WASC.

Some Funsters call us The Filth(seen The Bedsit probably)but i'm comfier being called a DAB.

DABs till we deh Boat (don't know how to put in a tangerine heart)

Shedboy1971
24-02-2022, 04:42 PM
DABs till we deh Boat (don't know how to put in a tangerine heart)

ADS can tell you mate he is a whizz wi technology :)

TerryTheTerror
24-02-2022, 05:29 PM

😂😂😂🤪

RAM1971
24-02-2022, 05:31 PM
Dundee Arab Boys......very good. Oh how good it is to be a DAB!

GUNBOAT
24-02-2022, 06:08 PM
No had a bath since i was in the jail mate,Dirty Arab Barsteward,The Bedsit does not have one mind you.

GUNBOAT
24-02-2022, 08:05 PM

Richard FN Foster on EBC radio has already mentioned that The Rangers should have won on Sunday and he did mention penalties too.

GUNBOAT
24-02-2022, 08:09 PM
Nae sign of Charlie boy tonight as the EBC were mentioned in his court case,his solicitor tried to get the fine reduced by telling the Sheriff that the EBC have drapped him like a hot tattie since the drunk driving escapade and his earning's are down.

Arabdownsouth
24-02-2022, 09:13 PM

#£&@ =%+

With digital knobs on! :D:D

Shedboy1971
25-02-2022, 10:44 AM
#£&@ =%+

With digital knobs on! :D:D

XD class ADS

Shedboy1971
25-02-2022, 10:45 AM
No had a bath since i was in the jail mate,Dirty Arab Barsteward,The Bedsit does not have one mind you.

aye plumber never quite finished his work at the bedsit did he :)