PDA

View Full Version : John Beaton and 11 others v ABERDEEN

RED_JOHN
03-03-2022, 09:02 PM
After the farce of the first match against them this season I wouldn’t expect John Beaton to get the same gig again. It would only add to the evidence of corruption in Scottish football. Hopefully we put in the effort required and give the huns a doing.

donsdaft
04-03-2022, 03:01 PM
Will they pull out a performance?

Can't say I'm feeling too optimistic.

COME ON YE REDS

Bisconti's balls
04-03-2022, 04:21 PM
Feel nauseated thinking about it tbh and then no game till 19th though that'll probably help us.

The heartbreak of losing tomorrow by the odd goal will be better than the pumping it could be, huns been getting it tight for there performances last 3 games in leauge so typically they'll probably turn it on against us. helping my Gfriend imorn so I'll be ti busy to watch

donsdaft
04-03-2022, 05:09 PM
Dinna spik s’hite min.

You’ve never got a girlfriend.

Donanddusted
04-03-2022, 05:29 PM
Will they pull out a performance?

Can't say I'm feeling too optimistic.

COME ON YE REDS

Those mutants always raise their game against us.
Somebody used to harp on about the dead club doing the same...I think he had a rep though.

57vintage
04-03-2022, 06:07 PM
Will that be Ferguson off the penalties now?

Not that we’ll get one at the Bigot Central midden, of course.

****ing hun ****s.

RED_JOHN
04-03-2022, 08:05 PM
Will that be Ferguson off the penalties now?

Not that we’ll get one at the Bigot Central midden, of course.

****ing hun ****s.

Let’s put Ramirez on penalties.

irnbru1903
05-03-2022, 02:23 PM
As good a team as we can put out at the moment and part of the the reason we will lucky to escape with anything better than a three goal hiding. If Brown is away then it should have been ideally after this game as it would appear "they" are the only team he can get it up for these days.

The_Moog
05-03-2022, 02:51 PM
Sevco are inconsistent and fragile. A team getting in their faces have a chance.

Sadly, We’re spineless and shyte, not holding out much hope.

Get it out the road and one game nearer the summer…

donsdaft
05-03-2022, 03:00 PM
150 years my a’rse

Jupiter
05-03-2022, 03:03 PM
So they think it's the year 2162 at Ibrox, I always thought they were stuck in 1690

The_Moog
05-03-2022, 03:10 PM
150 years my a’rse

It’s hilarious isn’t it.

They are trying WAAAY too hard. They know though.

Cringeworthy 😬

macattack
05-03-2022, 03:49 PM
crikey 0-0 HT Im shocked :O

Shetland Don
05-03-2022, 03:55 PM
I really enjoyed Gordon Smith trying to convince himself that the club was 150 years old. If it was, then there would’ve been no need to keep saying it. Who’s the main commentator - a real ar** crawler!!

mondo_notion
05-03-2022, 03:59 PM
Must admit we played pretty well there. We do look like we are caught in the headlights when we get even a sniff of being through on goal though.

Barron is continuing his fine form, Fergie is a bit quieter for some reason but McLennan is just awful. He has no idea what to do out on that wing.

Huns have a bit of a habit (no pun intended) of dropping form against us at that dump recently, just hope we can get something from it now.

Mon dons.

Jupiter
05-03-2022, 04:06 PM
Sevco haven't had their penalty yet

Shetland Don
05-03-2022, 04:18 PM
Sevco haven't had their penalty yet

There’s plenty of time, it’s coming for sure if the score remains as is. Fact of life.

macattack
05-03-2022, 04:39 PM
Alan Hutton on BT Sport giving us Credit :O the world must have gone mad

57vintage
05-03-2022, 04:41 PM

Shetland Don
05-03-2022, 04:42 PM
A push that was missed and an offside goal FFS.

donsdaft
05-03-2022, 04:42 PM
Offside

The_Moog
05-03-2022, 04:50 PM
And there it is, what a shock.

Clear foul in build up not given natch but ffs that’s been an absolutely appalling second half - gutless, talentless shyte.

Can’t pass a fuuckin ball 5 yards & absolutely no out ball at all.

Ramirez has been a complete waste of a shirt up there by himself.

McLennan is just not a footballer. Dreadful.

Summer can’t come quickly enough. What an absolute clusterfuuck of a season….

donsdaft
Now blatant hand ball in front of the ref

erchieplum
A push that was missed and an offside goal FFS.
Is that every goal they have scored against us this season that should not have counted ?

macattack
05-03-2022, 04:52 PM
oh well lasted till 81 mins >:(

macattack
05-03-2022, 04:56 PM
FT Nae Really a surprise >:( time to get Drunk :D

Donanddusted
05-03-2022, 04:57 PM
And there it is, what a shock.

Clear foul in build up not given natch but ffs that’s been an absolutely appalling second half - gutless, talentless shyte.

Can’t pass a fuuckin ball 5 yards & absolutely no out ball at all.

Ramirez has been a complete waste of a shirt up there by himself.

McLennan is just not a footballer. Dreadful.

Summer can’t come quickly enough. What an absolute clusterfuuck of a season….

Playing against teams we haven't seen in years except for the early rounds of cups?

erchieplum
05-03-2022, 04:58 PM
Nothing up front today so we were never scoring but better elsewhere on pitch .

Jormungand
Think there was a guy on the ground in the right-back position playing him on, no?

Regardless: ****

irnbru1903
Another depressing day in our spiraling dismal season. Keeping it respectable won't be enough to save us from a play off at best. Still can't see where any sort of win is going to come from.

Jussi
05-03-2022, 04:59 PM
Horrendous viewing
Continually running into their players & giving ball away every time.
Playing awkward balls to each other every single time.
Returning back to our box from advanced positions.
deserved nothing.

Shetland Don
05-03-2022, 05:02 PM
Is that every goal they have scored against us this season that should not have counted ?

That could actually be correct. Scottish football is in a truly shocking state. There will never be a level playing field, even leaving the relative financial riches of each club out of it.

RED_JOHN
05-03-2022, 05:06 PM
Jim Naewin strikes again

The_Moog
05-03-2022, 05:09 PM
Playing against teams we haven't seen in years except for the early rounds of cups?

Aye why not - not much different to playing “unpronounceable huge scrabble score” fae Moldova before getting papped out in July.

The chance to (hopefully) watch pretty much a whole new team might raise my interest levels to minimal too…

redscot
05-03-2022, 05:13 PM
That could actually be correct. Scottish football is in a truly shocking state. There will never be a level playing field, even leaving the relative financial riches of each club out of it.

I would just like to say i phucking hate Stewart Milne, he managed to ruin Aberdeen FC and Scottish Football under his tenure.

If Cormack has any sense about him he will get rid of the beady eyed wee rat and that sevco tw@t Craig Brown as well.

Get rid of all the apologists.

irnbru1903
05-03-2022, 05:22 PM

The last apologist out can turn the lights out because there would be nobody left. This is Scotland. There are only two clubs according to our media and they will hound out anyone who says otherwise.

redscot
05-03-2022, 05:33 PM
The last apologist out can turn the lights out because there would be nobody left. This is Scotland. There are only two clubs according to our media and they will hound out anyone who says otherwise.

Sadly the two clowns i mentioned are just as guilty.

The_Moog
05-03-2022, 06:22 PM
I would just like to say i phucking hate Stewart Milne, he managed to ruin Aberdeen FC and Scottish Football under his tenure.

If Cormack has any sense about him he will get rid of the beady eyed wee rat and that sevco tw@t Craig Brown as well.

Far and away the main reason I don’t go anymore - after over 40 years solid attendance through good times and bad.

The hearts just not in it anymore…

ByeByeScum2012
05-03-2022, 06:53 PM
Far and away the main reason I don’t go anymore - after over 40 years solid attendance through good times and bad.

The hearts just not in it anymore…

Sadly I’m in the same boat. Been 4 times this season and yet to see a win but only went as I got freebies.

RED_JOHN
05-03-2022, 07:32 PM
A big fat zero shots on target. That should be a sacking offence itself. Truly pathetic of our team and coaching staff to train for an important match but not muster a single shot on target. A total farce of a managerial appointment made by the buffoon that is running our club. Let that sink in for a minute before feeling sorry for Jim Naewin.

Shetland Don
05-03-2022, 07:35 PM
Sadly I’m in the same boat. Been 4 times this season and yet to see a win but only went as I got freebies.

I can’t get too often due to work and also as I’m a £150 return flight away but I have been at the last two Pittodrie “Old Firm” games and I have watched all available home and away games on PPV this season. Doesn’t do as much for me as it did years ago but the product is pretty dreadful at the moment and if it wasn’t for the fact that the weather here has been crap for the last five months I’m not sure if I would have watched the PPV games as often. Maybe it’s also an age thing and we all lose a bit of interest anyway? There needs to be a drastic improvement to try to get fans back in the stadium in numbers. No significant encouraging signs that I can see and the current squad of players simply isn’t good enough to compete.

KincorthDon
06-03-2022, 09:44 AM
Yesterday’s performance was a metaphor for where we are a club at the moment- no ambition.
It was only a matter of time before they scored or got a penalty and was like watching a McInnes team just trying to hold out.
At least Glass tried to put the team on the front foot- problem was he didn’t have a solid defensive base to work from. Bates was his signing - horrific. Gallagher- pretty much downed tools since he arrived. McCrorie shunted about and needs to be played regularly in one position. Lewis and Woods don’t inspire confidence and the bright start by the young full backs has faded.
If Goodwin goes down the McInnes route (he wants to be like Hearts FFS) then can’t see Dave getting crowds of 7500 let alone 15000

Lazy and expensive appointment but will give Goodwin a chance to change my mind next season once he has cleared out 80% of the current frauds

sonofrgmsdad
06-03-2022, 11:24 AM
A late goal that should have been disallowed by a biased ref giving the scum a win at Mordor. (It is Mordor - ask Tolkein)

As usual we have to play against 12 men. Welcome to Aberdeen Mr Goodwin. You'd better get used to it. Happens to us more than other clubs as the SFA still hate us for having the temerity to break up the then (one side cheating) old firm duopoly in Scottish Football.

Bisconti's balls
06-03-2022, 11:45 AM
A late goal that should have been disallowed by a biased ref giving the scum a win at Mordor. (It is Mordor - ask Tolkein)

As usual we have to play against 12 men. Welcome to Aberdeen Mr Goodwin. You'd better get used to it. Happens to us more than other clubs as the SFA still hate us for having the temerity to break up the then (one side cheating) old firm duopoly in Scottish Football.

Dont think its a foul and definitely not offside! Refs are c u n ts no doubt there incompetent and or biased. But were ****e utter ****e! Motherwell got a 2-2 there last week and were attacking them in the last few minutes of the 90! Anyway we are utter utter ****e and will end up in the play off spot! If that happens and it's killie we face in the play off wether we stay up or not I'm DONE!

I have no heart for it anymore its been sucked right out of me, it's utterly pointless! Every season absolutely nothing to celebrate!

57vintage
06-03-2022, 12:15 PM
Every season absolutely nothing to celebrate!

I’m sure that exclamation mark suppliers everywhere are delighted at the current upturn in usage though, and look forward to the profits. Ker-chiiiing.

Shetland Don
06-03-2022, 01:00 PM
Yes, use the ! sparingly and only where you want to emphasise something, otherwise they lose their efficacy!!!!!!

RED_JOHN
06-03-2022, 01:11 PM
Jim Naewin GTF!

The_Moog
06-03-2022, 05:38 PM
Dont think its a foul and definitely not offside! Refs are c u n ts no doubt there incompetent and or biased. But were ****e utter ****e! Motherwell got a 2-2 there last week and were attacking them in the last few minutes of the 90! Anyway we are utter utter ****e and will end up in the play off spot! If that happens and it's killie we face in the play off wether we stay up or not I'm DONE!

I have no heart for it anymore its been sucked right out of me, it's utterly pointless! Every season absolutely nothing to celebrate!

It was a foul.

It wasn’t given.

As usual.

3 points Beaton has directly cost us down there now. His “punishment” for the disgraceful penalty and offside goal (which were way worse) in the last game?

He gets this game.

Our response? Timid, supine acceptance.

As usual.

I do genuinely wonder why anyone bothers anymore…

Bisconti's balls
06-03-2022, 06:34 PM
It was a foul.

It wasn’t given.

As usual.

3 points Beaton has directly cost us down there now. His “punishment” for the disgraceful penalty and offside goal (which were way worse) in the last game?

He gets this game.

Our response? Timid, supine acceptance.

As usual.

I do genuinely wonder why anyone bothers anymore…

I agree hole heartedly & if it was a foul on Ramsey it was mega soft and it wasn't offside.
Ramsey is crap in his defensive duties and needs to buck up he's cost us to often in past games. The sfa are a utter joke our game is a joke' It's the main reason that I'm not investing my emotions into it like I have done for over 30 odd years.

sonofrgmsdad
07-03-2022, 11:06 AM
The "foul" on Ramsay was a foul. Soft or no, a soft foul is a foul.

The real question here is would it have been given at the other end. We all know it would.

The one rule for them and one rule for the rest was proven (amongst many instances over the years) when Ferguson was booked for not being 10 yards but a hun wasn't. Also Ojo was booked at Tannadice for not hitting a Dundee Utd fan whilst no booking for a hun who pushed a Hibs fan. There are too many instances to mention.

Focusing on an offside, which clearly wasn't, is simply a hun deflection technique.

57vintage
07-03-2022, 12:05 PM
And VAR will make little difference. It’s not like test cricket where the batsman (batter my arse - or for Donne scholars - my heart three-personed God) or captain of the fielding side can call for a review. My limited knowledge suggests that this is still in the control of match officials: video assistant referee, his/her/their assistant (an assistant of an assistant FFS…), and a techy replay operator. It’ll be no surprise to find out that they’re filth followers and will rarely recommend that a second loom is taken at anything ‘controversial’ that disadvantages The Coalition of Cunntery.