PDA

View Full Version : Twenty two short weeks ago Fatso was

ex_pat_magpie
04-03-2022, 08:23 PM
still the owner with CabbagHeed still entrenched behind the tiller.

What an amazing amount has happened to the club, the squad, and the attitude and hopes of the supporters since those few weeks.

And what an amazing amount to look forward to and be grateful for in the future there is too. XD

bix01
04-03-2022, 09:22 PM
Wow! Not even 6 months into the new era. I’ll never forget all the rumours gathering pace on Wednesday October 6th, the anticipation for most of the day on Thursday the 7th and finally the official confirmation around tea time and the scenes of pandemonium that followed.

Zippity
04-03-2022, 09:34 PM
What a day, man. I'd been getting texts off folk and i was like 'nah, *******s, I'm not falling for it again'.

Then, watching it all unfold on Sky Sports....:o

ex_pat_magpie
05-03-2022, 12:16 AM
What a day, man. I'd been getting texts off folk and i was like 'nah, *******s, I'm not falling for it again'.

Then, watching it all unfold on Sky Sports....:o

And it's hard to believe, despite jealous remarks from outside, we supporters and those within the club have feet still firmly on the ground.

That says a lot about the fans' resilience after a decade and a half of frustration, broken promises, backstabbing, and pilfering of the club's assets out of ignorant greed.

trinitoon
05-03-2022, 12:40 PM
I don't believe it will be a straight line up but it feels nice to have a bit of hope and excitement again.

With our approach, even if we lose or get a spanking, I enjoy seeing us have a go.

Fat Pig, Alladyce, Jokin Ear, Bruce and a laundry list of dire players should be consigned to history now.

Let's look forward and up even with some of the misfits that now starting to come good. Even when real spending begins, we need to build out a quality bench. The competition for places is great.