PDA

View Full Version : Toffees leave Toon with a bad taste in the mouth

Footymad
17-03-2022, 10:45 PM
Magpies beaten deep into injury time - External Link (http://www.newcastleunited-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/toffees_leave_toon_with_a_bad_taste_in_the_mouth_9 62513/index.shtml)

waalsendmick
17-03-2022, 11:08 PM
F**k off

Cannylad
17-03-2022, 11:46 PM
Why has this to$$er been allowed back on here ?

Zippity
18-03-2022, 08:17 AM
Lads...I think you might have misunderstood. This fella is just one of the Footymad staff whose job it is to put these links up on all of the different club pages. Apologies if my 'It lives' post on the last one gave you the wrong impression. :D

I'll leave this here for a bit just in case anyone else thought that then I'll move it.

Cannylad
18-03-2022, 09:56 AM
Glad about that, thanks for the relief Zip.

Sclox
18-03-2022, 01:25 PM
Filthy game plan we fell into. Wouldn't let us play and didn't want to play themselves. And you are right, Wood just doesn't offer enough threat on goal - good as a target to hold it up but thats it. Burn, another good game winning in the air from Everton clearances and I would like to see more of that running with the ball from Almiron.a few touches of class from Bruno and Maxi is Rusty.

We move on. Maybe against Spurs.

toptoon
18-03-2022, 04:14 PM
Lads...I think you might have misunderstood. This fella is just one of the Footymad staff whose job it is to put these links up on all of the different club pages. Apologies if my 'It lives' post on the last one gave you the wrong impression. :D

I'll leave this here for a bit just in case anyone else thought that then I'll move it.

Thought you’d managed to block him ages ago??

Zippity
18-03-2022, 08:18 PM
Thought you’d managed to block him ages ago??

I don't think we can/should if you're talking about the Footymad fella? I guess it's their site we use so the odd post with an external link (with adverstising, which is how I guess they make their money to keep the site going) is ok. We just move it to the other page.

Kal
19-03-2022, 09:31 AM
If people want to click on the link, fine. If they don't, it'll drop down the page, also fine. :)

ronandtet
19-03-2022, 10:25 AM
in the old days we had a guy ( call him ed) oversaw nufcfootymad and also ran what you would say a news letter page that seems to have gone but as part of his remit he had to post so many threads this was a pain so the mods created a news subforum and Ed,s posts were moved there when the appeared ( the news subforum is still there) the whole footymad forums was taken over but I think they only post a "few posts" possibly mainly on forums that are little used to encourage use - hope that makes sense

ronandtet
19-03-2022, 10:29 AM
amendment 1 the news page is still there - on footymads post is "external link" that takes you to the nufc news page

toptoon
19-03-2022, 11:23 AM

Fair enough!