PDA

View Full Version : Luca Modric

ClaretinBudapest
13-04-2022, 08:19 AM
I watched with admiration last night as Luka Modrić played an inch perfect assist with the outside of his right foot as Real Madrid ended Chelsea`s Champions League run.
It was poetry in motion.Also in the same team was Toni Kroos another extraordinary midfield talent but it was that little genius Modrić that reminded me of just how poor our midfield players are.
Kroos is on another level,Modrić is on another planet to Brownhill and Westwood.

The Bedlington Terrier
13-04-2022, 08:33 AM
Not a fair post CiB! Comparing an elite racehorse to a Blackpool beach donkey is just not right! :blue:

Supersub6
13-04-2022, 08:49 AM
Not a fair post CiB! Comparing an elite racehorse to a Blackpool beach donkey is just not right! :blue:

Disagree, BT, after all, Modric and Kroos only manage to earn a total of around £600,000 per week. Surely Burnley could afford to pay that sort of sum. All they have to do is find another 23 players to make up the squad who would be willing to pay for free in order to keep within our current pay structure.
In any case, Modric is 35 so is obviously over the hill and Kroos is 31 which many Clarets fans consider far too old for the PL.

The Bedlington Terrier
13-04-2022, 09:37 AM
Disagree, BT, after all, Modric and Kroos only manage to earn a total of around £600,000 per week. Surely Burnley could afford to pay that sort of sum. All they have to do is find another 23 players to make up the squad who would be willing to pay for free in order to keep within our current pay structure.
In any case, Modric is 35 so is obviously over the hill and Kroos is 31 which many Clarets fans consider far too old for the PL.

Saw him at the Turf when Spurs were unleashing Bale Supersub, OMG what a talent he has.

You know from my repetitive posts, that I cannot buy into the "Over the hill at 30" philosophy that is constantly rolled out on here. >:(

Supersub6
13-04-2022, 09:55 AM
Saw him at the Turf when Spurs were unleashing Bale Supersub, OMG what a talent he has.

You know from my repetitive posts, that I cannot buy into the "Over the hill at 30" philosophy that is constantly rolled out on here. >:(

Smashng player, BT, and you can add the likes of Lewandowski to the past it at thirty brigade ----->;)

Norder
13-04-2022, 07:20 PM

the Modric pass - a little afyer 6min 45.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ3yQZPX7dE

....just luck.

;)

army88
13-04-2022, 08:01 PM
I watched with admiration last night as Luka Modrić played an inch perfect assist with the outside of his right foot as Real Madrid ended Chelsea`s Champions League run.
It was poetry in motion.Also in the same team was Toni Kroos another extraordinary midfield talent but it was that little genius Modrić that reminded me of just how poor our midfield players are.
Kroos is on another level,Modrić is on another planet to Brownhill and Westwood.

First time in -Premiership for spurs v us beat two players dropped his shoulder and lashed It in top corner as Jensen could only admire , was a genius then and still is now , just oozes class.

Not bad for an old lad.