PDA

View Full Version : Paul Warne

Romared
24-04-2022, 05:25 PM
Been looking at House's for sale in Cawthorne , hope thats all it is , wouldnt want him here no disrespect , doubt very much he would even be considered anyway by these tools ,

animallittle3
24-04-2022, 05:47 PM
Been looking at House's for sale in Cawthorne , hope thats all it is , wouldnt want him here no disrespect , doubt very much he would even be considered anyway by these tools ,

Paul Warne wouldn't come here for double his wages at Rotherham .

He's more respect for himself than to come and work for this bunch of charlatans .

Besides that they could well be back in the championship next season .

Acido
24-04-2022, 05:54 PM
Its a NO from me as well.
He/Warne has an awful record at this level, and surely this is where we want to be playing again soon, isn't it ?.

animallittle3
24-04-2022, 05:56 PM
Its a NO from me as well.
He/Warne has an awful record at this level, and surely this is where we want to be playing again soon, isn't it ?.

Awful record ?

If Rotherham get over the line I make that 3 promotions from league one with the Millers .

Acido
24-04-2022, 06:04 PM
You know what Im on about Animal, I mean at this level (in the Champship).
Yeah he is one of the best out there in Lg One, but it can't be good for them when he and the club struggle, and go back down.

animallittle3
24-04-2022, 06:09 PM
You know what Im on about Animal, I mean at this level (in the Champship).
Yeah he is one of the best out there in Lg One, but it can't be good for them when he and the club struggle, and go back down.

We aren't in the championship .

pass_and_move
24-04-2022, 07:09 PM
The PMG have no credibility within football anymore. Any ex employee who's worked under these constraints set by PMG would honestly say to anybody asking advice that they shunt touch this lot with a bargepole. Word travels fast in the game. I reckon the player who drove off away from Conway last summer will have teld the tale to many and laughed at how BFC is run by cowboys. I reckon Struber, Val and Stendel may have divulged too.

In football thi name can quickly become mud. It's happened to a fair few managers ova years- thi likes o Paulo Di Canio, Graham Westley, Kevin Blackwell in recent years. Someone like Paul Warne is far too good to work for these arseoyles. His work at Rotherham has been excellent. He's currently at a better club with far more ambition than Barnsley have and they have a proper owner. Why the feck would he want to jeopardise that?

Unless Conway appoints Disco or Laumann then I think we have a real problem getting a new head coach in. Mike Bassett would be my suggestion

Romared
24-04-2022, 07:36 PM
The PMG have no credibility within football anymore. Any ex employee who's worked under these constraints set by PMG would honestly say to anybody asking advice that they shunt touch this lot with a bargepole. Word travels fast in the game. I reckon the player who drove off away from Conway last summer will have teld the tale to many and laughed at how BFC is run by cowboys. I reckon Struber, Val and Stendel may have divulged too.

In football thi name can quickly become mud. It's happened to a fair few managers ova years- thi likes o Paulo Di Canio, Graham Westley, Kevin Blackwell in recent years. Someone like Paul Warne is far too good to work for these arseoyles. His work at Rotherham has been excellent. He's currently at a better club with far more ambition than Barnsley have and they have a proper owner. Why the feck would he want to jeopardise that?

Unless Conway appoints Disco or Laumann then I think we have a real problem getting a new head coach in. Mike Bassett would be my suggestion That player that did a runner from Locke Park Bandstand Pass wa Gyorekeres ( not sure abart spelling ) he went to Coventry instead , and good for him ,

Acido
24-04-2022, 07:37 PM
Yeah and he'd say Barnsley will be playing four four f*kin two!. 😂

How many of us thought Lauman should have got the job when we beat Derby in his first game ?.
Well that might have been a mere flash in the pan actually, because he din't do any better than Schopp in the brief time he was coach.
And just how many times are these lot going to keep telling the coach what to do, and who to play etc. That and the u25 thing has to stop, or we will just keep on going backwards/downwards!.

Jules88
24-04-2022, 09:46 PM
I’d have him here in a flash.passionate, and honest. But he’d be a fool to take the gig, even five times Rovrum wage!
Stay clear lad,

Acido
24-04-2022, 10:09 PM
I’d have him here in a flash.passionate, and honest. But he’d be a fool to take the gig, even five times Rovrum wage!
Stay clear lad,

That dun't mean he'd be a success though Jules, even though I agree he is passionate and he seems honest etc.
But as we've also said, he would be mad to give up what he has now, for our mess of a club.
I think we can safely say that he/Warney won't be going on any gardening leave anytime soon. 😇