PDA

View Full Version : Stockport

cjpieman
01-05-2022, 11:41 AM
Appear to be imploding.

Is this a good or a bad thing from our perspective ? Assuming we are in the playoffs … would we rather play Wrexham or Stockport.
If Stockport have “gone” then maybe them ?

Watch Halifax grab the title ������

jackal2
01-05-2022, 11:48 AM
Appear to be imploding.

Is this a good or a bad thing from our perspective ? Assuming we are in the playoffs … would we rather play Wrexham or Stockport.
If Stockport have “gone” then maybe them ?

Without doubt it's good news if Wrexham win the title and a dejected Stockport drop into the play-offs. I still don't think this Notts team has got what it takes to win three play-off matches, but our chances would certainly be improved if Wrexham are out of the equation and the morale of the league's second strongest team is on the floor.

upthemaggies
01-05-2022, 12:37 PM
If we were playing them tomorrow, I'd fancy Notts against Stockport or Chesterfield, home or away.

Not sure about Grimsby.

We really shouldn't be afraid of Halifax or Solihull. Away would be tough - as we've seen this season - but winnable.

Wrexham are the only team I'd seriously want to avoid.

Biggest question mark over Notts is whether or not they could get through three games without having one almighty stinker. Silly to give up hope now though, seeing that we're almost assured a place at the play-off party. OK nobody will be surprised if we blow it, but you'd be mad to say a club the size of Notts has no chance in the 5th tier play offs, we're not facing a Suunderland or Sheff Wed.

jackal2
01-05-2022, 01:02 PM
OK nobody will be surprised if we blow it, but you'd be mad to say a club the size of Notts has no chance in the 5th tier play offs, we're not facing a Sunderland or Sheff Wed.

Very true, and that's why I get frustrated by the narrative we often heard from Ardley and now again from Burchnall, telling us how difficult opponents like Dover, Weymouth and Aldershot will be, let alone the better teams. I'm not saying we should ever go into games thinking we have a right to win, but FFS we're Notts County Football Club playing in the National League with more resources than almost all teams at this level. We bloody well should demand that our players put in performances good and strong enough to take on and beat teams like Aldershot, and indeed most teams around us. How about a bit more of a 'can do' culture, even if it does put the dreaded 'pressure' on players, rather than repeatedly telling everyone how difficult it all is.

laddo
01-05-2022, 01:28 PM
Jurgen and Pep both said very similar things when about to play Norwich and Watford recently. You wouldn't believe who Liverpool were about to play if you listen to Klopp before playing Narrrich.

It's just the usual respectful manager narrative pre game, I imagine it's to avoid doing the team talk for the opposition manager by saying anything that could be seen as disrespectful. Behind close doors i'd expect a different message.

jackal2
01-05-2022, 01:38 PM
Jurgen and Pep both said very similar things when about to play Norwich and Watford recently. You wouldn't believe who Liverpool were about to play if you listen to Klopp before playing Narrrich.

It's just the usual respectful manager narrative pre game, I imagine it's to avoid doing the team talk for the opposition manager by saying anything that could be seen as disrespectful. Behind close doors i'd expect a different message.

The difference is that Manchester City and Liverpool then go out and demonstrate what a load of PR nonsense it all is.

Judging by yesterday's performance, our players actually believe it's too difficult to beat Aldershot away!

OP67
01-05-2022, 03:26 PM
As Stockports next game is against Chesterfield I hope not. I can't see Stockports losing their 4 games or Wrexham winning their 3 games.

laddo
01-05-2022, 04:00 PM
The difference is that Manchester City and Liverpool then go out and demonstrate what a load of PR nonsense it all is.

Judging by yesterday's performance, our players actually believe it's too difficult to beat Aldershot away!

Well we all know why they can demonstrate it, light years ahead of the rest this season.

With the results and perfomances away from home this season if I were a Notts player I wouldn't be too confident. Whereas at home, well as we know that's a completely differently story thankfully.

1955pie
01-05-2022, 05:17 PM
This was in yesterdays Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/apr/29/stockport-push-promotion-football-league-ambitions-championship

legs77
01-05-2022, 05:58 PM

They do but then the gap is miles bigger between the top PL sides and bottom ones.

No manager is ever going to say “it is an easy game” as you look a right d*ckhead if you lose !

BigFatPie
01-05-2022, 05:59 PM
Challinor went in and transformed an admittedly talented squad from mid table underachievers into championship challengers. Even if they don’t go up when was the last time we did that? 2010?

No matter who the owners have been, our club have been piss poor at appointing managers who will take the club forwards. That’s why we’re in non league.

legs77
01-05-2022, 06:06 PM
Challinor went in and transformed an admittedly talented squad from mid table underachievers into championship challengers. Even if they don’t go up when was the last time we did that? 2010?

No matter who the owners have been, our club have been piss poor at appointing managers who will take the club forwards. That’s why we’re in non league.

They are still in the box seat but the pressure is on them now.

Yes he has done a good job but if they don’t go up their fans won’t be happy.

Put it this way if Burch had us 10+ points clear and blew it don’t think anyone would say he took us forward it would be classed as “bottle job”

slack_pie
01-05-2022, 06:28 PM
Very true, and that's why I get frustrated by the narrative we often heard from Ardley and now again from Burchnall, telling us how difficult opponents like Dover, Weymouth and Aldershot will be, let alone the better teams. I'm not saying we should ever go into games thinking we have a right to win, but FFS we're Notts County Football Club playing in the National League with more resources than almost all teams at this level. We bloody well should demand that our players put in performances good and strong enough to take on and beat teams like Aldershot, and indeed most teams around us. How about a bit more of a 'can do' culture, even if it does put the dreaded 'pressure' on players, rather than repeatedly telling everyone how difficult it all is.

Exactly. I'm sick and tired of hearing how teams like Aldershot are tough because they're well organised or whatever. It's Aldershot, for god's sake. No offence to the vast majority of teams in this league, but with our resources, we shouldn't be losing to teams like like Aldershot, no matter how well organised they are.

I don't expect us to win every game. I expect us to try to win every game, and if we fail, I want it to be that we gave absolutely everything but were just outclassed/unlucky. To simply not turn up - like Notts do once every five games - is shocking for a club in our position, with our ambitions, at this stage of the season.

Bring in someone who can instill a ruthless winning mentality in our players. And bring in players who can win a battle. No more Zak Brunts, please.

I was thinking about the two games we played against Halifax in the league this season. The away game, we throw away three points after leading against ten men. The home game, we fail to break down 10 men despite having a tonne of chances. Halifax get four points, we get one. Now, imagine if Notts were in the two situations Halifax were in - 0-2 down with a few mins to go and down to 10 men away at a club who's hammering us with wave after wave of attack. How many points would we have gained? Zero, with a doubt. That's the difference. That's why Halifax will finish above us (literally).

Elite_Pie
01-05-2022, 07:00 PM
Exactly. I'm sick and tired of hearing how teams like Aldershot are tough because they're well organised or whatever. It's Aldershot, for god's sake. No offence to the vast majority of teams in this league, but with our resources, we shouldn't be losing to teams like like Aldershot, no matter how well organised they are.

Very well put. I keep reading about how competitive the National League is this season, but it's only true at the top end. At the bottom end there is some real dross. Absolute cannon fodder. That means that the top few have to try and better their top opponents, while taking full advantage of their games against the dross if they want to progress. We've not done too badly against our rivals at the top end, but we've failed to take full advantage of our 'easy' games, with Saturday being a perfect example. We are good when we're good, but we also have this weakness that means that we are perfectly capable of losing to anyone in this division. There is definitely something missing.

jackal2
01-05-2022, 07:20 PM

I don't expect us to win every game. I expect us to try to win every game, and if we fail, I want it to be that we gave absolutely everything but were just outclassed/unlucky. To simply not turn up - like Notts do once every five games - is shocking for a club in our position, with our ambitions, at this stage of the season.

Bring in someone who can instill a ruthless winning mentality in our players. And bring in players who can win a battle. No more Zak Brunts, please.

The two messages I wanted to hear from IB after yesterday's shambles were that he accepted some responsibility for the result in terms of a poor team selection, but also that he wouldn't accept that kind of lethargic, half-arsed crap ever again from any team he sends out. It was a completely unacceptable performance and result which needed to be declared as such inside and outside of the dressing room.

Instead, we got a shrug of the shoulders, a moan about a penalty decision and a story about how Aldershot had set up to make life difficult for us. If the manager starts making excuses and showing such a lack of passion, then it's hardly surprising that the players do the same. I repeat, I'm not calling for the manager's head at all, but I am saying he needs to recognise what's missing and demand more of himself and his players. That's the only way we'll stand any chance of pulling off a surprise in the play-offs.

laddo
01-05-2022, 07:39 PM
I like a hell of a lot of those sentiments Jackal, although I wish the interviewer had asked the pertinent obvious question regarding team selection. But it was the usual softly softly local radio station line of questioning. His team selection was risky and backfired. He's responsible for that part of the poor performance, the other half is on the players (bar 1 or 2).

slack_pie
01-05-2022, 07:53 PM
The two messages I wanted to hear from IB after yesterday's shambles were that he accepted some responsibility for the result in terms of a poor team selection, but also that he wouldn't accept that kind of lethargic, half-arsed crap ever again from any team he sends out. It was a completely unacceptable performance and result which needed to be declared as such inside and outside of the dressing room.

Instead, we got a shrug of the shoulders, a moan about a penalty decision and a story about how Aldershot had set up to make life difficult for us. If the manager starts making excuses and showing such a lack of passion, then it's hardly surprising that the players do the same. I repeat, I'm not calling for the manager's head at all, but I am saying he needs to recognise what's missing and demand more of himself and his players. That's the only way we'll stand any chance of pulling off a surprise in the play-offs.

Indeed. All we hear after a performance like that are reasons why it was difficult. They were well organised, the were fighting for their lives, they made it difficult for us, etc.

These aren't valid reasons.

The 'they were fighting for their lives' one really pissed me off. Like it's not possible for our players to fight for promotion with the same level of desire.

It's obviously a personnel issue. I don't think our players are deliberately not trying, I just think they aren't the kind of players who are up for a battle. Desire and passion are just like technical skills in that you have to recruit for them. I just don't think our players have it in them, regardless of the manager. We badly miss balance. Yes, have a few lightweight and skillful attacking midfielders, but also have a some hard-tackling, hard-running midielders. It isn't rocket science.

Elite_Pie
01-05-2022, 08:08 PM
The 'they were fighting for their lives' one really pissed me off.

Yep, the reason 'they were fighting for their lives' is because they had lost more than twice as many games as they had won. In other words, they're not a very good team who we should have beaten without too much trouble.

Desire and passion are just like technical skills in that you have to recruit for them.

That's my worry about this supposed #radarlove. The stats might be evidence of their technical skills etc, but does it work when your opponent says "stick your stats up your arse, I want it more than you"? Saturday suggest it might not.

Big Bob
01-05-2022, 08:42 PM
Yep, the reason 'they were fighting for their lives' is because they had lost more than twice as many games as they had won. In other words, they're not a very good team who we should have beaten without too much trouble.

That's my worry about this supposed #radarlove. The stats might be evidence of their technical skills etc, but does it work when your opponent says "stick your stats up your arse, I want it more than you"? Saturday suggest it might not.

Absolutely spot on

legs77
01-05-2022, 09:05 PM
I like a hell of a lot of those sentiments Jackal, although I wish the interviewer had asked the pertinent obvious question regarding team selection. But it was the usual softly softly local radio station line of questioning. His team selection was risky and backfired. He's responsible for that part of the poor performance, the other half is on the players (bar 1 or 2).

Or the alternative view is players might have knocks and didnt risk them ?

Its easy after the event but in his shoes its not always simple.

Its a poor result cant sugar coat it.

MAD_MAGPIE
01-05-2022, 09:55 PM

I was thinking about the two games we played against Halifax in the league this season. The away game, we throw away three points after leading against ten men. The home game, we fail to break down 10 men despite having a tonne of chances. Halifax get four points, we get one. Now, imagine if Notts were in the two situations Halifax were in - 0-2 down with a few mins to go and down to 10 men away at a club who's hammering us with wave after wave of attack. How many points would we have gained? Zero, with a doubt. That's the difference. That's why Halifax will finish above us (literally).

I had hoped there would be some acknowledgement publicly that the performance was unacceptable and that we've got to be better but there was nothing. It's all well and good that Aldershot were fighting for lives and herein lies the problem. We should have been fighting for promotion away from home because we were challenging for 3rd place but we didn't. It's not like it's the first time this has happened either as too many times we've not fought away from home this season.

We have no devine right to beat anyone but let's be honest Notts County in the National League should not have picked up just two points away from home from in games against Weymouth, Alrincham, Eastleigh, Aldershot and Wealdstone. That's is not an acceptable standard of results for this football club. Collectively it's a new low, but these away games seem to be a leveler without the confines and luxury of Meadow Lane and our 6,000 fans.

I don't want the manager to go, I think he needs time and a second summer. The club as a whole must look at why we struggle to beat inferior opposition away from home, and make sufficient changes whether that be in playing style or personnel otherwise we will never have that final piece of the jigsaw that's missing that's needed to be challenge for the title.

1955pie
01-05-2022, 10:48 PM
Or the alternative view is players might have knocks and didnt risk them ?

Its easy after the event but in his shoes its not always simple.

Its a poor result cant sugar coat it.

A 3-0 win away at Dover should have ensured an unchanged team.
Yes, juggle the bench to bring injured players back but it must be very demoralising for those dropped.
We hear all the talk of giving players a rest but hopefully we have 6 games left this season in the next 35 days.
If they don't get injured or suspended then they shouldn't need a rest.

legs77
01-05-2022, 11:09 PM
A 3-0 win away at Dover should have ensured an unchanged team.
Yes, juggle the bench to bring injured players back but it must be very demoralising for those dropped.
We hear all the talk of giving players a rest but hopefully we have 6 games left this season in the next 35 days.
If they don't get injured or suspended then they shouldn't need a rest.

People need to stop the word dropped it is a squad game now it isnt like it was 10-15 years ago.

I disagree if sports science say there could be an issue fitness you have to go with it IB mentioned it.

If we get promoted nobody cares we lost at Aldershot.

I think we as fans need to back the club/squad if we fail to go up we fail.

1955pie
02-05-2022, 09:21 AM
People need to stop the word dropped it is a squad game now it isnt like it was 10-15 years ago.

I disagree if sports science say there could be an issue fitness you have to go with it IB mentioned it.

If we get promoted nobody cares we lost at Aldershot.

I think we as fans need to back the club/squad if we fail to go up we fail.

Yes I agree that if we fail we fail but the consequences of that failure is likely to be enormous, especially with what is happening elsewhere in the county. We could be 4 (yes four) divisions below Florest and 2 below Mansfailed. We will I fear become a non-league club, not a league club that happens to be in the wrong division. We have had nearly 3 years of this new business model and it hasn't got us very far yet. In fact if we don't go up we are likely to start next season minus 50 goals (Wootton, Rodrigues & Roberts)
Mathematically we could finish as high as 3rd or as low as 11th. 3rd and 4th are probably gone and 8th is a distinct possibility if we don't get 6 points out of our last 3 games. In fact, even if we win all our last 3 games it doesn't guarantee 5th.
As you can probably tell I am on a real downer today. I hope I feel better by 5 o'clock.

Yes we have played some nice attractive football at times this season but there is nothing attractive about losing 4-1 at home to Woking or 5-1 away to Southend or 3-1 to Aldershot

I don't believe 4 players from that Dover game were injured. Unless injuries or suspensions force his hand he has to play his best team every match from now on and to hell with squad rotation for rotations sake.

the_anticlough
02-05-2022, 09:40 AM
I don't believe 4 players from that Dover game were injured. Unless injuries or suspensions force his hand he has to play his best team every match from now on and to hell with squad rotation for rotations sake.

Couldn't agree more.
Saturday was a MUST WIN, the chance of grabbing 3rd represented a tripling of the play-off promotion odds. Home to Dover was the only time he should've thought about rotation.

Richardson out, DKE in
Brunt picked. Why?
No recognised striker on the pitch. One of Sam, Wootton, Mitchell has to play. This shows he really shows he thinks he can do the same as 'Pep'!
Has Nemane really done enough to justify being ahead of Eli?
What about continuity of system, let alone personnel...

The result of being too clever/arrogant with all of the above - Part-timers (Aldershot are, aren't they?) thrash us...

keldsyke
02-05-2022, 09:43 AM
Yes I agree that if we fail we fail but the consequences of that failure is likely to be enormous, especially with what is happening elsewhere in the county. We could be 4 (yes four) divisions below Florest and 2 below Mansfailed. We will I fear become a non-league club, not a league club that happens to be in the wrong division. We have had nearly 3 years of this new business model and it hasn't got us very far yet. In fact if we don't go up we are likely to start next season minus 50 goals (Wootton, Rodrigues & Roberts).

Absolutely spot on and this is the point I’ve been trying to get across as it could possibly affect the followers more than the supporters. If Forest go up guaranteed even more wall to wall coverage, if Mansfield go up games against Derby, Sheffield Wed, Charlton, Portsmouth, Sunderland, Bolton, Ipswich which sound more attractive than, Weymouth, Bromley, Wealdstone etc to name but a few. The gap is widening and perhaps the penny will drop with the followers when we only get 2 or 3 updates during a Mansfield match. It maybe a good thing in some ways as it maybe the only way the followers realise how far adrift we have come and mediocrity in the National League is not as comfortable as switching the radio on every Saturday afternoon.

SwalePie
02-05-2022, 10:08 AM
Absolutely spot on and this is the point I’ve been trying to get across as it could possibly affect the followers more than the supporters. If Forest go up guaranteed even more wall to wall coverage, if Mansfield go up games against Derby, Sheffield Wed, Charlton, Portsmouth, Sunderland, Bolton, Ipswich which sound more attractive than, Weymouth, Bromley, Wealdstone etc to name but a few. The gap is widening and perhaps the penny will drop with the followers when we only get 2 or 3 updates during a Mansfield match. It maybe a good thing in some ways as it maybe the only way the followers realise how far adrift we have come and mediocrity in the National League is not as comfortable as switching the radio on every Saturday afternoon.

Could you define the difference between your 'supporters' and 'followers' definitions please? I have a horrible suspicion that you don't think people who can't or don't attend matches spend any money supporting the club. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

Clearly everyone who is on here every day or more are fans (fanatics) by any sensible definition, regardless of whether they're able to physically attend all or some matches, either home or away. Many of those of us who are, for whatever reason, unable to attend as regularly as we used to, still buy season tickets and merchandise etc., subscribe to Lifeline, subscribe to PiesPlayer etc. to financially support our beloved club. Some of us have contributed in other financial ways including player and match sponsorships, in many cases undoubtedly spending far more than the price of a season ticket to do so.

I'm sure there are some who could attend who choose not to, and of course that's absolutely fine, but equally there are those who would love to attend but can't. I don't think it is helpful to a club that's striving to maintain its fanbase at a lower level to have fans trying to diminish the contributions of other fans. If that isn't what you're doing then apologies for misunderstanding your new terminology.

keldsyke
02-05-2022, 10:22 AM
Could you define the difference between your 'supporters' and 'followers' definitions please? I have a horrible suspicion that you don't think people who don't attend spend any money supporting the club? Hopefully I'm wrong though. Clearly everyone who is on here every day or so are fans (fanatics) by any sensible definition, regardless of whether they're able to attend matches, either home or away. Many of those of us who are, for whatever reason, unable to attend as regularly as we used to, still buy season tickets and merchandise etc., subscribe to Lifeline, subscribe to PiesPlayer etc. to financially support our beloved club. Some of us have contributed in other financial ways.

I'm sure there are some who could attend who choose not to, and of course that's absolutely fine, but equally there are those who would love to attend but can't. I don't think it is helpful to a club that's striving to maintain its fanbase at a lower level to have fans trying to diminish the contributions of other fans. If that isn't what you're doing then apologies for misunderstanding your new terminology.

Perhaps I should have put a paragraph at the beginning but there is no dig intended to anyone. Durham coined the difference between a ‘follower’ and a ‘supporter’ and as previous threads have shown there have been some great gestures by people who struggle to attend for whatever reason like the excellent lunch offer from the guy who sponsored Eli Sam (I think) , or as others have mentioned who buy season tickets but can’t attend for whatever reason. Perhaps try not to be so defensive and think every time it’s having a go, it was just a post to point out that taking things for granted could affect those that don’t go for whatever reason.

The-Mac pie
02-05-2022, 10:25 AM
To a degree I agree
I like birch’s style of play but I don’t think his philosophy or the owners to play complete football is ever going to get us out this league.
Full stop.
A good mix of pretty/rugged/long ball football with some quality will give you a much better chance

SwalePie
02-05-2022, 10:27 AM
Perhaps I should have put a paragraph at the beginning but there is no dig intended to anyone. Durham coined the difference between a ‘follower’ and a ‘supporter’ and as previous threads have shown there have been some great gestures by people who struggle to attend for whatever reason like the excellent lunch offer from the guy who sponsored Eli Sam (I think) , or as others have mentioned who buy season tickets but can’t attend for whatever reason. Perhaps try not to be so defensive and think every time it’s having a go, it was just a post to point out that taking things for granted could affect those that don’t go for whatever reason.

Fair enough. So a supporter is not necessarily an attendee of every or indeed any match. That's what I wanted to hear ta.

legs77
02-05-2022, 10:29 AM
Yes I agree that if we fail we fail but the consequences of that failure is likely to be enormous, especially with what is happening elsewhere in the county. We could be 4 (yes four) divisions below Florest and 2 below Mansfailed. We will I fear become a non-league club, not a league club that happens to be in the wrong division. We have had nearly 3 years of this new business model and it hasn't got us very far yet. In fact if we don't go up we are likely to start next season minus 50 goals (Wootton, Rodrigues & Roberts)
Mathematically we could finish as high as 3rd or as low as 11th. 3rd and 4th are probably gone and 8th is a distinct possibility if we don't get 6 points out of our last 3 games. In fact, even if we win all our last 3 games it doesn't guarantee 5th.
As you can probably tell I am on a real downer today. I hope I feel better by 5 o'clock.

Yes we have played some nice attractive football at times this season but there is nothing attractive about losing 4-1 at home to Woking or 5-1 away to Southend or 3-1 to Aldershot

I never said 4 players were injured I said may have knocks which we didnt want to risk, we wont be the only club to do that you need to keep squad players involved.

We could be further behind Forest/Stags agreed but you could spin it the other way we could be 2 leagues below them and same league as Stags.

Sitting worrying about what may happen wont change things either way its up to us to perform when it matters.

You say we have had 3 years of this model but first season they joined during pre season so didnt get to plan properly then chuck in Covid BCD football which wasnt easy for any club.

Hardy left this club in a real mess its important to not forget that and you cant just wave a magic wand and everything is all dandy 3 years in business terms is not a long time.

keldsyke
02-05-2022, 10:31 AM
Fair enough. So a supporter is not necessarily an attendee of every match. That's what I wanted to hear.

If that’s how you perceive it then that makes me a non supporter too, as I can’t be bothered going this afternoon there are more attractive options this afternoon as others have pointed out and doing instead.

The-Mac pie
02-05-2022, 10:40 AM
Like me cleaning horse sheite out and going food shopping

laddo
02-05-2022, 10:41 AM
Could you define the difference between your 'supporters' and 'followers' definitions please? I have a horrible suspicion that you don't think people who can't or don't attend matches spend any money supporting the club. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

Clearly everyone who is on here every day or more are fans (fanatics) by any sensible definition, regardless of whether they're able to physically attend all or some matches, either home or away. Many of those of us who are, for whatever reason, unable to attend as regularly as we used to, still buy season tickets and merchandise etc., subscribe to Lifeline, subscribe to PiesPlayer etc. to financially support our beloved club. Some of us have contributed in other financial ways including player and match sponsorships, in many cases undoubtedly spending far more than the price of a season ticket to do so.

An excellent post Swale. 99% of the time we don't know the real life situation of other people on here. So talking down and diminishing others is badly misplaced and without foundation.

You shouldn't get too hung up about the terminology of supporter or fan. I've never seen it universally defined and agreed. If it's based purely on finances to the club than that is a very limited and short term definition in my view.

SwalePie
02-05-2022, 11:09 AM
If that’s how you perceive it then that makes me a non supporter too, as I can’t be bothered going this afternoon there are more attractive options this afternoon as others have pointed out and doing instead.

Not going doesn't make you a non-supporter. You must have misunderstood. That is almost the exact opposite of what I'm saying :D

laddo
02-05-2022, 12:41 PM
Like me cleaning horse sheite out and going food shopping

Sounds great, but you'll be occasionally checking the score at Meadow Lane though right?

The_Don_ORiordan
02-05-2022, 01:32 PM
Going back to Stockport……Wrexham were 10-1 for the title prior to todays games….considering they still have to play each other. I think that’s could be pretty decent if results go badly for Stockport today.

legs77
02-05-2022, 02:01 PM
Going back to Stockport……Wrexham were 10-1 for the title prior to todays games….considering they still have to play each other. I think that’s could be pretty decent if results go badly for Stockport today.

Agree very good odds as Stocky have tough games left