PDA

View Full Version : Gender Free Toilets & Halifax

baggieal
04-07-2022, 07:53 PM
Seems like they are getting everywhere now including Wimbledon. If they or it want a
s hit why don’t they go dump where everyone else dumps!

The Halifax have said staff can wear name badges now with pronouns - it and they - and if customers don’t like it they can close their accounts. Needless to say my business will go elsewhere this Saturday as my cash will cease to be handed over to a f uckin it or a they!

Omegstrat6
04-07-2022, 08:08 PM
Seems like they are getting everywhere now including Wimbledon. If they or it want a

The Halifax have said staff can wear name badges now with pronouns - it and they - and if customers don’t like it they can close their accounts. Needless to say my business will go elsewhere this Saturday as my cash will cease to be handed over to a f uckin it or a they!

Read somewhere that Howard of their tv ad fame was bemoaning this and saying they'd be better off concentrating on what their customers really wanted than this woke nonsense (or words to that effect). Not wrong is he?

And I'm with you, there is no way that I am ever referring to someone as a pronoun-entitled t wat maybe, but not a bloody pronoun.😡

soulman101
04-07-2022, 08:16 PM
woke worlds gone mad.

BaggieBlood
04-07-2022, 09:29 PM

Just leave "them" to it Al.

mickd1961
04-07-2022, 09:44 PM
Just leave "them" to it Al.

Or leave “it” to it!

kettering_baggie
04-07-2022, 10:39 PM
It’s all complete rubbish; one is born either male or female and quite honestly, whatever surgery is performed or whatever hormones are tinkered with, I believe that one dies the same gender. The World truly has gone stark staring mad.

BaggieBlood
05-07-2022, 12:14 AM

If I don't like "it" can "they" close my account?

"They" is confusing me and "it" is hard to fathom.

Leicesterbaggie
05-07-2022, 07:46 AM
Can somebody explain to me what an 'it' or a 'they' is. I haven't a clue!

Omegstrat6
05-07-2022, 08:08 AM
It’s all complete rubbish; one is born either male or female and quite honestly, whatever surgery is performed or whatever hormones are tinkered with, I believe that one dies the same gender. The World truly has gone stark staring mad.

As I've posted before, you are either born with a dick, a fanny or both and that should dictate whether you are classed as male, female or hermaphrodite. BUT having a particular set of genitalia does not dictate your ***uality. The foetus starts as female and the proportion of x or y chromosomes then means ***uality can be more fluid than just male/female. Must be truly traumatic for those who feel trapped in the wrong *** body and I believe that once they have transgendered then their new *** should be ascribed to them. Otherwise, you are still a gay or bi man for example- not a bloody pronoun!

Albionic68
05-07-2022, 08:13 AM
Can somebody explain to me what an 'it' or a 'they' is. I haven't a clue!

No idea either but I'm sure they'll be along to explain it at some point. I'll get my coat......

Epsombaggie
05-07-2022, 10:02 AM

The grandson of a mate has recently completed a course at agricultural college. At the end of the course, they were given a lecture on "gender". Apparently, the tutor commenced by saying there are 9 genders (news to me). No says my mate's lad there are two - male and female. A rather heated altercation ensued, leading to the tutor ordering the lad to leave the room. The world has truly gone mad and I can't really see what this has to do with agriculture; unless they are now breeding binary cattle!