PDA

View Full Version : Charge Visiting Supporters Equal To Us!

baggieal
20-07-2022, 02:28 PM
Tickets at Middlesbrough are £30 so £5 more than us and under 18’s those c unts are charging £7 more than our juniors. So for a family of four that’s a lot of money!

We should charge visiting supporters what our supporters are charged. A shop can charge what they want so why not us? There’s also ways of getting around this - credits for future games - no match day tickets in the Smethwick for home supporters ( nearly all season ticket holders anyway ) so match day tickets ( away supporters ) are higher!

No wonder Steve Gibson is rich!! Disgrace!!

Albionic68
20-07-2022, 03:05 PM
Tickets at Middlesbrough are £30 so £5 more than us and under 18’s those c unts are charging £7 more than our juniors. So for a family of four that’s a lot of money!

We should charge visiting supporters what our supporters are charged. A shop can charge what they want so why not us? There’s also ways of getting around this - credits for future games - no match day tickets in the Smethwick for home supporters ( nearly all season ticket holders anyway ) so match day tickets ( away supporters ) are higher!

No wonder Steve Gibson is rich!! Disgrace!!

Someone clearly doesn't know what we're charging Watford supporters for our first home game of the season. £30 when home adult supporters are paying £25! It shouldn't be allowed.

At the same time Reading offered all Championship clubs reciprocal ticket pricing of £20. Only three clubs took them up on the offer and Albion weren't one of them. Careful with those glass windows Al' 😉 .

baggieal
20-07-2022, 03:24 PM
Someone clearly doesn't know what we're charging Watford supporters for our first home game of the season. £30 when home adult supporters are paying £25! It shouldn't be allowed.

At the same time Reading offered all Championship clubs reciprocal ticket pricing of £20. Only three clubs took them up on the offer and Albion weren't one of them. Careful with those glass windows Al' 😉 .

Junior tickets still a tenner though! At least your be ok with the discounted senior ticket 68 and my son looks a young 17 😘

Albionic68
20-07-2022, 04:53 PM
Junior tickets still a tenner though! At least your be ok with the discounted senior ticket 68 and my son looks a young 17 😘

For another wise clearly intelligent fella you're fkn s hit at maths mate 😊 😉 .

mickd1961
20-07-2022, 04:55 PM

He’s had a call from Sunak to act as his next Chancellor Of The Exchequer 68! 🤣

baggieal
20-07-2022, 04:58 PM

Ha ha - not when it comes to financials 68! Talking of 68 that’s a great number when calling for a ticket 😎. That’s the difference between two pints 😂

Dubbag
20-07-2022, 05:01 PM
For another wise clearly intelligent fella you're fkn s hit at maths mate �� �� .

It's the 68 that throwing him off...68.....O:)

Dubbag
20-07-2022, 05:01 PM
He’s had a call from Sunak to act as his next Chancellor Of The Exchequer 68! ��

If it was Sunack dialing...he probably got the numbers wrong!!

baggieal
20-07-2022, 05:02 PM
He’s had a call from Sunak to act as his next Chancellor Of The Exchequer 68! 🤣

That c unt if he becomes PM will have a puppet Chancellor so it will be easier to cream off the treasure chest and make taxation less complicated for the Non Dom bird who loves her country!

OK for this shyster to have a glass of red though whilst many were dying of Covid! Go on Boris - stick a great big knife through the
f ucker! It’s called pay back!

mickd1961
20-07-2022, 05:23 PM
That c unt if he becomes PM will have a puppet Chancellor so it will be easier to cream off the treasure chest and make taxation less complicated for the Non Dom bird who loves her country!

OK for this shyster to have a glass of red though whilst many were dying of Covid! Go on Boris - stick a great big knife through the
f ucker! It’s called pay back!

I fear you’re dead right about a “puppet chancellor” mate.

Sunak is determined to crucify both business and the average man in taxation.

I do fear though that the party members will end up voting for him as they see him as the only hope of beating Labour at the next election.

baggieal
20-07-2022, 05:31 PM
I fear you’re dead right about a “puppet chancellor” mate.

Sunak is determined to crucify both business and the average man in taxation.

I do fear though that the party members will end up voting for him as they see him as the only hope of beating Labour at the next election.

He will be a f uckin nightmare Mick! One greedy w anker and zero care for the have nots!

A puppet chancellor and how quick can the Non Dom’s millions worth of interests can restart in Russia! 100% Sunak will not want Zahawi - a mirror of himself!

This is what really annoys me - some thought Johnson was corrupt!!! Stupid yes but corrupt and greed on the same ilk to Sunak - no way!!

I am sure the public majority would not want this shyster unless very wealthy!!!!!