PDA

View Full Version : Lee Peltier signs in

fc_miller
28-07-2022, 05:44 PM
Hopefully Woody will be that defensive coach that someone keeps banging on about.

Will still be useful cover this season though

Could be Peltier, who has more experience at higher level.

Manager Paul Warne said: "I played with Lee at Yeovil when he was a lot younger and it's a bit like Shaun MacDonald and I thought that if I could ever sign him, then I would.

"I have been pally with him and always kept in contact with him and he thinks he can bring something to the dressing room and I think he can. I think he can help the players on and off the pitch and I have seen it in two days' training. It was a no-brainer for me when he knew he became available. I spoke to him and got him in."

PerigordMiller
28-07-2022, 05:58 PM
Could be Peltier, who has more experience at higher level.

Manager Paul Warne said: "I played with Lee at Yeovil when he was a lot younger and it's a bit like Shaun MacDonald and I thought that if I could ever sign him, then I would.

"I have been pally with him and always kept in contact with him and he thinks he can bring something to the dressing room and I think he can. I think he can help the players on and off the pitch and I have seen it in two days' training. It was a no-brainer for me when he knew he became available. I spoke to him and got him in."

Good to have options