PDA

View Full Version : Zohorse Has a Tight Groin

baggieal
05-08-2022, 07:00 AM
It appears Kenneth has a tight groin and struggling. This waste of space should be put on gardening leave and kept away from the training ground until his contract expires! Check in useless Phillips too! A right pair of p ricks on very high contracts!

Who actually agrees these contracts? A deluded and sectioned blind man?

Bombers right foot
05-08-2022, 08:38 AM
Quite simply the biggest waste of a skin ever to ‘play’ ( did I type play, dear me, I must keep on taking the tablets) .
Makes Luke Moore and Anchibe look like Messi
The club should work out a deal and get rid

Leicesterbaggie
05-08-2022, 09:05 AM
I agree! Something should be done about the Zohore situation as it is becoming ridiculous. We have a player on a well paid, long contract who appears to be continually unavailable and when he has played has been shocking. As Bomber says, work out a deal and get rid.

boingy
05-08-2022, 09:34 AM
well past his sell by.

Dubbag
05-08-2022, 09:38 AM
Zohore is free to leave Albion says Bruce....

boingy
05-08-2022, 09:42 AM
https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/west-bromwich-albion/2022/08/05/steve-bruce-kenneth-zohore-free-to-leave-west-brom/

As Dubbs says.

mickd1961
05-08-2022, 10:31 AM
Everyone knew what this bloke was like before we signed him.

Warnock who was his then manager at Cardiff had stated many times that Zohorre drove him mad because he was so lazy and it was difficult trying to get a tune out of him.

He’d had one half decent season in his whole career and that wasn’t the season prior to us buying him.

This was a negligent signing.

soulman101
05-08-2022, 11:59 AM
Couldn't we apply to get his work permit cancelled ,on the grounds he hasn't got a days work in him.

Dubbag
05-08-2022, 12:00 PM
Couldn't we apply to get his work permit cancelled ,on the grounds he hasn't got a days work in him.

XD
Very good.....

Yarmbaggie
05-08-2022, 12:52 PM
Everyone knew what this bloke was like before we signed him.

Warnock who was his then manager at Cardiff had stated many times that Zohorre drove him mad because he was so lazy and it was difficult trying to get a tune out of him.

He’d had one half decent season in his whole career and that wasn’t the season prior to us buying him.

This was a negligent signing.

Exactly the point I was going to make.

In the full season before he joined us he played 20 times for Cardiff but when you look behind that 20 figure, he started 7 league games and came on as a substitute in 13 including 1 League Cup game.

Absolutely ridiculous that we even signed him but to pay the money we did and give him the length of contract we did makes you wonder if there was something dodgy about the whole transaction. Surely anyone with half a football brain would have kept well away.

baggieal
05-08-2022, 01:42 PM
Exactly the point I was going to make.

In the full season before he joined us he played 20 times for Cardiff but when you look behind that 20 figure, he started 7 league games and came on as a substitute in 13 including 1 League Cup game.

Absolutely ridiculous that we even signed him but to pay the money we did and give him the length of contract we did makes you wonder if there was something dodgy about the whole transaction. Surely anyone with half a football brain would have kept well away.

Perhaps the same half a brain person who gave Livermore, Robinson and Phillips extended contracts! Idiot!!!

Bombers right foot
05-08-2022, 02:39 PM
And to cap it all he was given the no 9 shirt,
That in itself was a disgrace and an embarrassment

Leicesterbaggie
05-08-2022, 03:32 PM
Who actually decides on which number that a player is allocated? It is strange in the extreme that Zohore received the number 9 shirt, a player who has hardly featured for the club. Mind you, it is completely in line with many of the decisions that have been made by us of late.