WHITE LIVES MATTER.

Racism surely?

The AuldYin
16-08-2022, 08:27 PM
I also seen the new fanny pad guru for Tayside is a male XDXD

Returnofrros
16-08-2022, 08:34 PM
Racism surely?

Main woman who is in charge of recruitment has resigned over "impossible diversity targets"

Returnofrros
16-08-2022, 08:35 PM
I also seen the new fanny pad guru for Tayside is a male XDXD

Apparently it's not woman who have periods now......it's ....."people who bleed"

Deeranged
16-08-2022, 08:38 PM
Seemingly men don't know anything about periods - basic biology but men are too thick to understand according to the radical feminists (women too pug ugly to get a man)

islaydarkblue
17-08-2022, 10:50 AM
Last night when I heard this pause to recruitment in the RAF until more non white people were employed on the BBC news I thought that the date was 1st April.
In my opinion things have gone mad with the ‘do gooders’ calling the shots.
These ‘do gooders’ will be the first to complain if the RAF cannot defend the U.K. from the Russian bombers flying on the edge of the U.K. airspace because the RAF cannot employ more people until they have employed their full ‘non white’ quota of employees.

Returnofrros
17-08-2022, 11:56 AM
Last night when I heard this pause to recruitment in the RAF until more non white people were employed on the BBC news I thought that the date was 1st April.
In my opinion things have gone mad with the ‘do gooders’ calling the shots.
These ‘do gooders’ will be the first to complain if the RAF cannot defend the U.K. from the Russian bombers flying on the edge of the U.K. airspace because the RAF cannot employ more people until they have employed their full ‘non white’ quota of employees.

Must be the only country in the world where the indigenous hetro***ual male population is at a disadvantage.

islaydarkblue
17-08-2022, 11:57 PM
Must be the only country in the world where the indigenous hetro***ual male population is at a disadvantage.
Earlier this week it was reported that no further action would be taken against the six women who broke Covid rules at Sarah Everard protest. In my opinion this is a ridiculous decision. Large crowds were not allowed due to the Covid rules at that time.
It it had been a group of men protesting they would have been charged and they would have appeared in court for breaking Covid rules.
Yet another case of one set of rules in the U.K. for men and a different set of rules for women despite women continually shouting for equality.

eric_sinclair
18-08-2022, 12:20 PM
Recruitment of white males.

WHITE LIVES MATTER.

Apparently Tory government brought in these diversity quotas.
Didna call them scum tho!

Returnofrros
18-08-2022, 12:45 PM
Apparently Tory government brought in these diversity quotas.
Didna call them scum tho!

Cuddle a poor junkie, hard working Tory folk are scum.

Scotland and Dundee ****ed up.

Returnofrros
18-08-2022, 12:46 PM
I blame it on left wing bufties myself, don't call them poofs

grantzer
18-08-2022, 12:57 PM
Earlier this week it was reported that no further action would be taken against the six women who broke Covid rules at Sarah Everard protest. In my opinion this is a ridiculous decision. Large crowds were not allowed due to the Covid rules at that time.
It it had been a group of men protesting they would have been charged and they would have appeared in court for breaking Covid rules.
Yet another case of one set of rules in the U.K. for men and a different set of rules for women despite women continually shouting for equality.

Absolute speculation.

Do you honestly think i was right to send people to jail for a vigil while downing Street partied and got a slap on the wrist? Of course I already know the answer to that,because you think the government of today can do no wrong because they are the same as you. The rules don't apply to you or them,just the other people.

Deeranged
18-08-2022, 01:12 PM

Prove to me that had the protest been by men they would have been charged. If you can't then you're spouting yet more nonsense based on your very, very skewed (and usually wrong) opinions.

eric_sinclair
18-08-2022, 03:30 PM
Cuddle a poor junkie, hard working Tory folk are scum.

Scotland and Dundee ****ed up.

Just replying to your post.
Nae idea what relevance this comment has?

Returnofrros
18-08-2022, 03:59 PM
Just replying to your post.
Nae idea what relevance this comment has?

Have to read thread.

islaydarkblue
19-08-2022, 12:15 AM
Absolute speculation.

Do you honestly think i was right to send people to jail for a vigil while downing Street partied and got a slap on the wrist? Of course I already know the answer to that,because you think the government of today can do no wrong because they are the same as you. The rules don't apply to you or them,just the other people.
The people in Downing Street received fines for breaking Covid rules whilst these women got off ‘Scot free’ when they broke the same Covid rules.
It should be the same rules for everyone irrespective of whether they are male or female which is not happening at present.

islaydarkblue
19-08-2022, 12:17 AM
Prove to me that had the protest been by men they would have been charged. If you can't then you're spouting yet more nonsense based on your very, very skewed (and usually wrong) opinions.
In my opinion there would never have been an investigation to see if the charges against these women would stand up in court.
The men would either have received a fixed penalty fine or appeared in court the next day.

Deeranged
19-08-2022, 06:53 AM
In my opinion there would never have been an investigation to see if the charges against these women would stand up in court.
The men would either have received a fixed penalty fine or appeared in court the next day.

I asked you to prove it to me not just to give me yor opinion. You gave me your opinion which is enough evidence for me that you're spouting yet more nonsense.

noahrab
21-08-2022, 07:21 AM
I blame it on left wing bufties myself, don't call them poofs

Sky now has Player Of The Match instead of Man Of The Match.

islaydarkblue
21-08-2022, 12:38 PM
I asked you to prove it to me not just to give me yor opinion. You gave me your opinion which is enough evidence for me that you're spouting yet more nonsense.
I am entitled to give my opinion. That is the point of a forum.
We are not yet living in a Police state although that might happen if Scotland becomes an independent country especially if the Mob Rule Yes supporters are elected to become MSPs in the inaugural independent Scottish Government at Holyrood.