PDA

View Full Version : 25 years ago this week

Romared
01-09-2022, 04:55 PM
We signed Ashley Ward , and what a signing he turned out to be , look at us now , a run down 3rd tier club with apparently no ambition , we are scrattin about because of Boardroom failure , a loon let loose to spend willy nilly whilst other board members did nothing , but they will gradually get their money back and all will be fine ? , we can always rely on our loyal fanbase to keep us going , these idiots ! will fall for anything , "let the minnions pay , it won't cost us anything " at some point it will though ,

animallittle3
01-09-2022, 05:24 PM
Best all round striker I've seen in a Barnsley shirt , strong , two good feet , good in the air , top hold up play , scored goals and worked his butt off .

Romared
01-09-2022, 05:32 PM
Agree , just shows where we are now though , maybe it may be better for all if we went into Administration , then non league ? I actually think I would go back if that happened , hope the current board lose all , and make the club a fan owned one ,

Acido
01-09-2022, 06:57 PM
Agree , just shows where we are now though , maybe it may be better for all if we went into Administration , then non league ? I actually think I would go back if that happened , hope the current board lose all , and make the club a fan owned one ,

I wouldn't normally want to see that happen, but surely that would at least get rid of every one of them.
And Im sorry to say that includes the Cryne's as well, they were there doing nothing and staying quiet during the Conway debacle. And they are still all part of the boardroom mob who won't lift a finger financially to help the team. So much for what happens on the pitch being our main priority now ehh.
Shame on the lot of em!!. 😠