PDA

View Full Version : Any update on when Dike is coming back

Barrera
08-10-2022, 07:43 PM
The silence is ominous ... thought he just pulled a thigh

mickd1961
08-10-2022, 07:46 PM
This bloke is a disgrace.

Sat on his fat a r s e earning big money whilst he can see the club going down like the Titanic.

About time local press started asking serious questions and outing this latest leech on the club.

Two f u c k I n g months for a thigh muscle!

😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

Barrera
08-10-2022, 07:59 PM
Am sure he will be 100% fit for the US at the World Cup .... get injured out in Qatar and miss the rest of our season ... can see it coming

boingy
08-10-2022, 08:26 PM
I think he’s close to the 23/24 season.

mickd1961
08-10-2022, 08:29 PM
I think he’s close to the 23/24 season.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😤😤

kettering_baggie
08-10-2022, 09:10 PM
Could it be that Dike has been having some ‘coaching’ from Zohore?

wbaliquidator
08-10-2022, 09:11 PM
Also, where is that fella we got from Sheff Utd.
Kean Shay Bryan
Maybe the clue is in the name
Or maybe not so keen, or too shy
Been out since August—last year !!! Played less than 20 mins i think, Also as good as Sturridge

animallittle3
09-10-2022, 10:05 AM
This bloke is a disgrace.

Sat on his fat a r s e earning big money whilst he can see the club going down like the Titanic.

About time local press started asking serious questions and outing this latest leech on the club.

Two f u c k I n g months for a thigh muscle!

😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

I bet tha wouldn't say it to his face big boy .

baggieal
09-10-2022, 10:07 AM
I bet tha wouldn't say it to his face big boy .

Sure he will be fit for the World Cup and then be injured again! Useless waste of space!

animallittle3
09-10-2022, 11:25 AM
Sure he will be fit for the World Cup and then be injured again! Useless waste of space!

You couldn't be more wrong about this lad .

This is a kid who came at 20 years old to a town he'd never heard of in the middle of a global pandemic to better his career .

This kid knew nobody over here and had to live because of the pandemic in isolation when he wasn't on the training pitch or playing championship games .

This kid came over here despite that and hit the ground running in empty stadiums .

Not only is he a great talent he's a fantastic young human being , lovely kid , grounded , hardworking and respectful .

You lot know nothing about this kid and because of your inept team and frustration you blame a kid whose injured .

Nowt to do with the insane £18m you paid for the very average Grant then or the way you binned Val off after 6 months and 5th in the league .

mickd1961
09-10-2022, 11:43 AM
You couldn't be more wrong about this lad .

This is a kid who came at 20 years old to a town he'd never heard of in the middle of a global pandemic to better his career .

This kid knew nobody over here and had to live because of the pandemic in isolation when he wasn't on the training pitch or playing championship games .

This kid came over here despite that and hit the ground running in empty stadiums .

Not only is he a great talent he's a fantastic young human being , lovely kid , grounded , hardworking and respectful .

You lot know nothing about this kid and because of your inept team and frustration you blame a kid whose injured .

Nowt to do with the insane £18m you paid for the very average Grant then or the way you binned Val off after 6 months and 5th in the league .

He’s done absolutely nothing in terms of engaging with our fans and keeping the people paying his wages up to date with his situation.

A complete lack of self awareness.

How do you know he’s “a lovely kid, respectful” etc, etc, was he lodging with you or did you glean this whilst racing your whippets!?