PDA

View Full Version : Okay - Best Player By Far!!

baggieal
01-11-2022, 10:00 PM
Why the hell was Okay on the bench for Livermore as he showed he was the best player on the pitch tonight! Three times the players of Livermore!

Grant continues to be s hite and Phillips wastes too many balls and not good enough! Need to try Cleary as can’t send crosses into the box to nobody!!

mickd1961
01-11-2022, 10:04 PM
We need a proper “pre season” during the World Cup and then a stellar transfer window in January.

We have got to find a durable, physical centre forward with pace.

boingy
02-11-2022, 08:27 AM
Phillips should have been honed into a center forward. Played well last night and almost scored a screamer. He’s got the build, still got pace and has the ability, far more than Grant. Yokuslu is on a different level to all the players though. I even had a feeling he might score last night because he looked like he could do anything last night.

Dubbag
02-11-2022, 08:50 AM
Yoksulu hasn't been in the team because he has been very poor.
Livermore is poor also. Consistency is missing from the individuals as well as the team.
He may very well have had a good half season a few years back but like many others he needs to rapidly improve for the remainder of the season.
Honestly, they are all so inconsistent, nobody should expect their name to be nailed on as starting.

boingy
02-11-2022, 03:21 PM
Yoksulu hasn't been in the team because he has been very poor.
Livermore is poor also. Consistency is missing from the individuals as well as the team.
He may very well have had a good half season a few years back but like many others he needs to rapidly improve for the remainder of the season.
Honestly, they are all so inconsistent, nobody should expect their name to be nailed on as starting.

I’d back Yokuslu all day long Dubbs. First name on the team sheet for me. TGH will learn a lot from playing next to him.

mickd1961
02-11-2022, 03:33 PM
I’d back Yokuslu all day long Dubbs. First name on the team sheet for me. TGH will learn a lot from playing next to him.

100% agree.

In our last Prem campaign i though Yok was our best player by an absolute mile.

I reckon the better the standard the better he plays.

Quality player.

SwedishBaggie
02-11-2022, 04:11 PM
100% agree.

Quality player.

By some miles the best player in the squad!

mickd1961
02-11-2022, 04:18 PM
By some miles the best player in the squad!

Reminds me of Yacob Thomas but a better forward passer.

Reads the game so well.

SwedishBaggie
02-11-2022, 05:01 PM
Reminds me of Yacob Thomas but a better forward passer.

Reads the game so well.

Very true, better forward passer and more technically gifted.

Dubbag
02-11-2022, 06:43 PM
100% agree.

Quality player.

We could be in trouble so.