PDA

View Full Version : This is why Button...

Joy_Division
08-11-2022, 01:40 PM
should not be in the first team.

https://youtu.be/URqbpShfDek

billsbest
08-11-2022, 02:08 PM
Agreed!

Albionic68
08-11-2022, 03:13 PM
Goals number one, three and four were horrendous as was some of the team defending for the goals, especially number two.

The fourth goal reminded me
of one of those DIY flicker cartoons where you drew loads of little pictures on the ends of pages in an exercise book at primary school..... only the cartoon would have got down quicker.

boingy
08-11-2022, 05:59 PM
Inept, but hopefully not ingoal.

soulman101
08-11-2022, 06:17 PM
Carlos was there last running an eye over the u23s and the over age players.

kettering_baggie
08-11-2022, 06:48 PM
……..and the over the hill ‘players’!

mickd1961
08-11-2022, 07:20 PM
Watching this reminds me of Button’s keeping!

https://youtu.be/WPyfQYpTJb0

Omegstrat6
09-11-2022, 08:12 AM
I know there were some obvious defensive errors but some truly awful goalkeeping there! Notice Dike got a run out too so be interesting to see if he manages to get any game time at Stoke though more likely be after the international break. Thought it was a poor penalty placement wise but it's power got it in. Anyone watch the game or read any reports on his performance? Tbh, he's a big lad and I thought the glimpses we saw of him before his injury looked promising.

We have 3 strikers who have proven themselves as goal scorers at different levels and be nice to see Asante, Cleary and Dike all get some game time after the break. I know the championship is going to be harder for Asante and Cleary especially to get their goals but all three demonstrate much more energy than Grant and are certainly not as lightweight. I appreciate Grant is not a CF and may still be worth playing alongside one of them but it would be nice to see Cleary and Asante given more of a chance and also to see if Dike can justify his fee.

WBA1955
09-11-2022, 09:49 AM
He's the worst keeper I have ever seen play for us and at 67 I have seen some dodgey ones. Virtually every shot on goal goes in.😂
If he can get a job as a keeper I could have been a gynaecologist, I know the basics.🤣