PDA

View Full Version : Southgate gone after World Cup ?

boinggazmic
29-11-2022, 01:46 PM
Looks like the opinion now is that whatever happens for the rest of this World Cup Southgates tenure may of run its course.
Who do you think the F.A will approach.i haven’t got a clue.personally I think he’s done well , it’s just his in game management that is lacking. Clearly a nice decent bloke. Second most successful since sir Alf.

Bombers right foot
29-11-2022, 01:54 PM
England should change their kit to all grey to match the manager, not starting players like Foden is a disgrace, persisting with favourites like Sterling, Stones, laughable.
Not a chance of winning anything under this cautious manager

mickd1961
29-11-2022, 02:43 PM
No chance of attracting Pep, Klopp, Arteta, Howe, most top club jobs are just too attractive and too well paid.

My choice would be Graham Potter.

Chelsea are a “hire and fire” outfit and he hasn’t had the greatest start there and will be vulnerable in the bee year.

He’s done enough already to prove he understands players, formations and he plays attractive football.

I don’t want done high profile English or non English manager at the latter end of their career other than maybe Wenger if he felt he was up to it at 73.

Potter would do nicely for me.

boingy
29-11-2022, 02:48 PM
Potter is a good shout mick 👍. It’s always risky when a manager with a good record leaves because you can almost see a bad spell coming.