PDA

View Full Version : Preston(home)predictions

robinrover
07-12-2022, 07:57 PM
After the surrender at turf Moor,a positive reaction is needed.
Would like to say a home win but I am edging towards a draw.
1-1

champs95
08-12-2022, 10:50 AM
After the surrender at turf Moor,a positive reaction is needed.
Would like to say a home win but I am edging towards a draw.
1-1

well in the past that one off result now, and didn't change a great deal. Can he learn from the mistakes is the bigger far more important thing form that one off. I think he will have learnt alot more personally.

2-0 Rovers

alfinyalcabo
10-12-2022, 01:48 PM
Phook me,I missed the early kick off.I would have put you down for a win.
What a showing up though,didn't think things could get much worse after Burnley humiliating you,but Preston sticking 4 past you at home is horrendous.

alfinyalcabo
10-12-2022, 05:44 PM
Must admit though Ewood is a fantastic ground to get that many Rovers supporters off in such a short space of time is nothing less than remarkable!😁👍

robinrover
11-12-2022, 06:25 AM
Thank ****,I have just seen this now.
I was absolutely livid yesterday and the reply wouldn't of been pleasant.

alfinyalcabo
11-12-2022, 10:21 AM
😁😁

alfinyalcabo
11-12-2022, 10:22 AM
"Have been" not of been .!

champs95
11-12-2022, 12:13 PM
Thank ****,I have just seen this now.
I was absolutely livid yesterday and the reply wouldn't of been pleasant.

He can go now this guy. I thought he has something a bit different at first. We clearly are heading in the wrong direction. Something is massively wrong if you throw in 2 performances like that. Embarrasing. No fight. That was far worse yesterday than the Burnley debacle.
I would take Travis out now and not bring him back for a very long time. I'd send Morton packing back to Liverpool. And bring Buckley back. Criminal he is playing another clubs crap player who gives goals away in favour of our own player.
Dack did well yesterday. Him & Carter where the only ones with any positives.
Time to try cash in on Brereton. He can leave now in Jan.

champs95
11-12-2022, 12:17 PM
Must admit though Ewood is a fantastic ground to get that many Rovers supporters off in such a short space of time is nothing less than remarkable!😁👍

In 35 years of watching football I have never left a game early. Not watching Bury. Or Rovers. And I have seen some battering over the years. Had I travelled down in the snow say freezing cold and had to watch that I'd have walked out after an hour too. Absolutely 100%. I've seen Burnley fans disappear at Ewood at 3-0 down when you lost 5-0 so please knock that off mate. Have some respect for those people who spent good money at a truly awful time of year travelling to watch that. My Dad travelled 2 hours from Cumbria to see that. I can take banter but dont be a dick.

alfinyalcabo
11-12-2022, 03:22 PM
Sorry Champs,no offence meant ..Merry Christmas 🎄 to you and your family and Robin and family.😁😎

champs95
12-12-2022, 02:52 PM
Sorry Champs,no offence meant ..Merry Christmas 🎄 to you and your family and Robin and family.😁😎

Cheers mate, all the best to you and your family mate, have a great xmas.

Just in the interest of balance, I see Kompany is due to take over the Belgium job.
Must admit, having been down here a while, I did think you lot massively jumped the gun celebrating promotion in Nov. And while its clear that everything is going well for you now, that won't carry on. So crowing like this will 100% leave you wide open.
Once it does start to fall apart, and he leaves we will be laughing, and going in hard.
Just so you are aware. >;)