PDA

View Full Version : Collar felt for Clarkson?

The Bedlington Terrier
19-12-2022, 08:42 AM
How can anyone actually write this stuff in a national newspaper and not go to jail? :mad:

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2022/dec/18/jeremy-clarkson-condemned-meghan-column-the-sun?utm_term=639fefd63a7b4befa9807567b10f31c0&utm_campaign=GuardianTodayUK&utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&CMP=GTUK_email

sinkov
19-12-2022, 08:58 AM
Anyone who gets their knickers in a twist over something Clarkson has written in the Sun really needs, to use the oldest cliché in the book, 'get a fecking life'.

I can think of many things people should be banged up for, Guardian journos lying about the safety of vaccines for instance, how many deaths are these ****s responsible for, but writing tripe in the Sun isn't one of them. Maybe Jo Brand should have been locked up for encouraging people to throw battery acid at Nigel Farage, but the last time I checked the evil Lefty bint was still at liberty.

The Bedlington Terrier
19-12-2022, 10:23 AM
Anyone who gets their knickers in a twist over something Clarkson has written in the Sun really needs, to use the oldest cliché in the book, 'get a fecking life'.

I can think of many things people should be banged up for, Guardian journos lying about the safety of vaccines for instance, how many deaths are these ****s responsible for, but writing tripe in the Sun isn't one of them. Maybe Jo Brand should have been locked up for encouraging people to throw battery acid at Nigel Farage, but the last time I checked the evil Lefty bint was still at liberty.

Deplorable, disgusting and dastardly. The man needs putting down. Please do not even attempt to defend this obnoxious piece of $hit mon ami.

I was equally amazed Jo Brand was not arrested for encouraging people to throw battery acid at Nigel Farage. Just another day in our lunatic asylum. >:(

army88
19-12-2022, 11:08 AM
How can anyone actually write this stuff in a national newspaper and not go to jail? :mad:

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2022/dec/18/jeremy-clarkson-condemned-meghan-column-the-sun?utm_term=639fefd63a7b4befa9807567b10f31c0&utm_campaign=GuardianTodayUK&utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&CMP=GTUK_email

Agreed he shouldn’t have put that - however a lot of people have short memories of miss Markle , her past , BLM and her slur to the royalty in our country.

sinkov
19-12-2022, 11:21 AM
Deplorable, disgusting and dastardly. The man needs putting down. Please do not even attempt to defend this obnoxious piece of $hit mon ami.

I was equally amazed Jo Brand was not arrested for encouraging people to throw battery acid at Nigel Farage. Just another day in our lunatic asylum. >:(

Good day for the BT Angling Club mon ami, you cast the line, I bit and was reeled in. :O

But that's your lot for today, I won't be wasting any more time on this tedious non event. :p

kritichris
19-12-2022, 11:25 AM
Clarkson's a prat, it's just more ammunition for Markle to use against the British media. I've no respect for her either.

sinkov
19-12-2022, 11:27 AM
Clarkson's a prat,

All that needs to be said.

outwoodclaret
19-12-2022, 11:54 AM
Hats off to Jeremy Clarkson!!! Taking Lady Muck to the cleaners. He’s just the perfect guy to be drooled over by my fellow journo Glenda Slagg in her weekly column. Uncle Jezza! Stop yer badmouthing. What a prick. Arentcha just sick of him!!!

alfinyalcabo
19-12-2022, 03:12 PM
I've never ever liked Clarkson and his top gear cronies. I'm sure he will get his comeuppance. I see his daughter has distanced herself from him. Loving the stick he is getting. Lol

sinkov
19-12-2022, 03:29 PM
I've never ever liked Clarkson and his top gear cronies. I'm sure he will get his comeuppance. I see his daughter has distanced herself from him. Loving the stick he is getting. Lol

Thing is Alfie, Clarkson is an attention seeker, he's of the 'no such thing as bad publicity' school, so I'm sure he's loving it as well.

The Bedlington Terrier
19-12-2022, 03:53 PM
Thing is Alfie, Clarkson is an attention seeker, he's of the 'no such thing as bad publicity' school, so I'm sure he's loving it as well.

Word is the police have received ump**** million complaints and the bizzies are on their way. Good!

Supersub6
19-12-2022, 04:05 PM
Word is the police have received ump**** million complaints and the bizzies are on their way. Good!

Another nail in the coffin of freedom of speech. Easy cop for the bizzies who will call it a hate crime, however, don't get burgled or assaulted in the street.

The Bedlington Terrier
19-12-2022, 04:18 PM
Another nail in the coffin of freedom of speech. Easy cop for the bizzies who will call it a hate crime, however, don't get burgled or assaulted in the street.

That was not about the ethos of freedom of speech Supersub6, that was bilious nonsense.

sinkov
19-12-2022, 04:35 PM
That was not about the ethos of freedom of speech Supersub6, that was bilious nonsense.

Bit of history for you mon ami,

"The 1829 Metropolitan Police Act created a modern police force by limiting the purview of the force and its powers, and envisioning it as merely an organ of the judicial system. Their job was apolitical; to maintain the peace and apprehend criminals for the courts to process according to the law."

Nothing there about apprehending purveyors of bilious nonsense. The bilious nonsense in this case is that the bizzies are once again springing into action because Lefties are chucking their toys out of the pram. Lefties really must lead really sad little lives if a tit like Clarkson can wind them up to such an extent with a couple of taps of his keyboard.

alfinyalcabo
19-12-2022, 05:37 PM
"can wind them up to such an extent with a couple of taps of his keyboard."

I've been doing that for years 🤣

Untinted Glasses
19-12-2022, 06:58 PM
Well I read these comments before I clicked the link and was expecting much worse. The "you can't say it about a woman" just bores me.

The Bedlington Terrier
19-12-2022, 07:08 PM
Well I read these comments before I clicked the link and was expecting much worse. The "you can't say it about a woman" just bores me.

It's called the thin end of the wedge U-G, Old Mother Demdike was hung for less. :?

army88
19-12-2022, 07:31 PM
It's called the thin end of the wedge U-G, Old Mother Demdike was hung for less. :?

Clarkson aside , I can’t stand markel or her husband , they’re a disgrace who don’t deserve the air time they’re being given, they should shut up and go and enjoy life like they said they were going to.

The Bedlington Terrier
19-12-2022, 07:53 PM
Clarkson aside , I can’t stand markel or her husband , they’re a disgrace who don’t deserve the air time they’re being given, they should shut up and go and enjoy life like they said they were going to.

The problem is army88, they cannot simply "go away" when eejts like Clarkson are writing this sort of bilious nonsense. Murdoch needs a bullet in the brain.

The gender/woke brigade will have a 12 month feeding frenzy on this scurrilous nonsense and rightly so IMHO. >:)

sinkov
19-12-2022, 08:32 PM
The gender/woke brigade will have a 12 month feeding frenzy on this scurrilous nonsense and rightly so IMHO. >:)

Don't be silly BT, of course they won't, it'll last just until the next bit of trivia they can get excited over turns up, Suella Braverman kicking her cat, or Rees Mogg refusing to tip a taxi driver. It's all fluff, part of the smokescreen, so you don't notice what's really going on.

army88
19-12-2022, 09:01 PM
The problem is army88, they cannot simply "go away" when eejts like Clarkson are writing this sort of bilious nonsense. Murdoch needs a bullet in the brain.

You’ll be telling me next BT that all they’ve tried to do was have a quiet normal life , I mean in between slating the Queen ( god rest her soul ) selling false stories and lies to Netflix for millions , campaigning for BLM, coming away from royal titles - I can see it now your right they are after a quiet life.

The clarkson drivel was the type of thing that they really wanted , so they can justify existence, if they weren’t doing half the crap above no one would care , the clarkson statement was music to their ears , I mean it just quantified what racist idiots we all are.

We’ve all done what Harry’s done before now ( thinking with his old man ) instead of the grey matter , he’ll realise soon enough.

The Bedlington Terrier
20-12-2022, 08:43 AM
You’ll be telling me next BT that all they’ve tried to do was have a quiet normal life , I mean in between slating the Queen ( god rest her soul ) selling false stories and lies to Netflix for millions , campaigning for BLM, coming away from royal titles - I can see it now your right they are after a quiet life.

The clarkson drivel was the type of thing that they really wanted , so they can justify existence, if they weren’t doing half the crap above no one would care , the clarkson statement was music to their ears , I mean it just quantified what racist idiots we all are.

We’ve all done what Harry’s done before now ( thinking with his old man ) instead of the grey matter , he’ll realise soon enough.

Written like a man who is most likely to be part of the Clarkson shibboleth: the racist, misogynistic, chauvinistic clique who think a woman with mental heath issues should be paraded naked down every High Street in the UK and get covered in $hit.

Merry Christmas.

alfinyalcabo
20-12-2022, 09:10 AM
🤣🤣🤣

sinkov
20-12-2022, 09:15 AM
Written like a man who is most likely to be part of the Clarkson shibboleth: the racist, misogynistic, chauvinistic clique who think a woman with mental heath issues should be paraded naked down every High Street in the UK and get covered in $hit.

Merry Christmas.

No you fecking clown, he wasn't really recommending any such thing, it was a joke, but what do sanctimonious Lefties know about humour, unless of course it's Lefty comics joking about throwing acid into people's faces.

What we see now is the infantile Left and it's fan boy on this forum in all it's sanctimonious, hypocritical, puerile glory. And what a sad and sorry sight it is. Last week there was a debate in the Commons on Vaccine harms, injuries and deaths, there was a virtually empty house, just one MP on the opposition benches, our Lefty MPs scurried out of the chamber, didn't want to know, Clarkson puts some clickbait in the Sun and Lefties go into meltdown. That's Lefties priorities for you, and these scumbags are going to be running the country soon.

The Bedlington Terrier
20-12-2022, 12:28 PM
No you fecking clown, he wasn't really recommending any such thing, it was a joke, but what do sanctimonious Lefties know about humour, unless of course it's Lefty comics joking about throwing acid into people's faces.

What we see now is the infantile Left and it's fan boy on this forum in all it's sanctimonious, hypocritical, puerile glory. And what a sad and sorry sight it is. Last week there was a debate in the Commons on Vaccine harms, injuries and deaths, there was a virtually empty house, just one MP on the opposition benches, our Lefty MPs scurried out of the chamber, didn't want to know, Clarkson puts some clickbait in the Sun and Lefties go into meltdown. That's Lefties priorities for you, and these scumbags are going to be running the country soon.

It was an outrageous piece of clickbait. Jo Cox was murdered because of this sort of right-wing bull**** as was a Tory MP. Your average whack job takes this sort of $hit on board and reacts in the most atrocious way. You ought to know better mon ami.

alfinyalcabo
20-12-2022, 02:49 PM
You two need to get a room..
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A padded room.👍

Supersub6
20-12-2022, 03:42 PM
You two need to get a room..
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A padded room.��

Alf, when I was in Central Band we had one boss who drove us to distraction and made some stupid decisions so we padded out the walls of a practice cubicle so that any one of us could enter and bang our heads against the wall. It was great for getting rid of frustrations, in fact, with a lot the bosses around these days, I reckon that a padded cell should be available in every business in the country.

sinkov
20-12-2022, 03:51 PM
A debate on vaccine safety, something which impacts on the health of every one of us, pulls in half a dozen MPs, something Clarkson has written, which has no impact on anyone and makes no difference to anyone's life in the slightest, gets this reaction.

"More than 60 cross-party MPs have written to the Sun’s editor, Victoria Newton, to demand an apology and “action taken” against Clarkson for the column where he said Meghan should be paraded through the streets naked."

Vaccines are killing people and they don't want to know, a no-mark B list celeb cracks a joke about another no-mark B list celeb and our MPs pretend to be outraged and demand action is taken. Why do we continue to elect this scum to represent us ? I'd like to see some action taken, tanks rolling into Parliament Square would do for starters.

And you mon ami, digging up the corpse of poor Jo Cox again. Have you no shame. I never expected to see the 'Bring out your dead' scene in Life of Brian being used in real life for political gain, but that's Lefties for you. No sewer too filthy for them to swim in.

sinkov
20-12-2022, 03:56 PM
Alf, when I was in Central Band we had one boss who drove us to distraction and made some stupid decisions so we padded out the walls of a practice cubicle so that any one of us could enter and bang our heads against the wall. It was great for getting rid of frustrations, in fact, with a lot the bosses around these days, I reckon that a padded cell should be available in every business in the country.

At Burnley Fire Station we had a life sized 12 stone dummy we used for rescue drills etc. When one of the bosses got on our wicks, we'd drag it into the Hose Room and kick the **** out of it. We always felt a bit better after a 'boss bashing' session.

It's just something similar on here, me and BT enjoy kicking the **** out of each other, so leave us alone Alfie. >;)

alfinyalcabo
20-12-2022, 04:13 PM
I know Sinky,carry on the fun.

Supersub6
20-12-2022, 04:27 PM
At Burnley Fire Station we had a life sized 12 stone dummy we used for rescue drills etc. When one of the bosses got on our wicks, we'd drag it into the Hose Room and kick the **** out of it. We always felt a bit better after a 'boss bashing' session.

It's just something similar on here, me and BT enjoy kicking the **** out of each other, so leave us alone Alfie. >;)

sinkov, the entertainment proffered by you and BT is priceless! The only interest I have in politics is the stuff that you two dish up, much better than the real thing, however, you both do need a trigger warning for those who may be offended. >;)

The Bedlington Terrier
20-12-2022, 04:57 PM
sinkov, the entertainment proffered by you and BT is priceless! The only interest I have in politics is the stuff that you two dish up, much better than the real thing, however, you both do need a trigger warning for those who may be offended. >;)

I'm offended but not surprised that sinkov plays the "Loony Left" card at any opportunity. The Clarkson $hitfest is not about politics it's about a total lack of decency.

Like him I lie awake at night thinking how his dead body could be disposed of down some dark Gloucestershire country lane without anyone linking it to me.

For clarity that's the obnoxious Clarkson I'm talking about, not the Tory hillbilly from Clitheroe. XD

sinkov
20-12-2022, 04:58 PM

Probably true Sub, but if me and BT aren't offending snowflakes, then we 're not having an argument worth having.

sinkov
20-12-2022, 05:01 PM
I'm offended but not surprised that sinkov plays the "Loony Left" card at any opportunity. The Clarkson $hitfest is not about politics it's about a total lack of decency.

Like him I lie awake at night thinking how his dead body could be disposed of down some dark Gloucestershire country lane without anyone linking it to me.

For clarity that's the obnoxious Clarkson I'm talking about, not the Tory hillbilly from Clitheroe. XD

You know what mon ami, when I go to bed at night, I don't think about Clarkson at all. Although I try not to, I do sometimes think about Ari Muric, now he does give me sleepless nights. ;D

The Bedlington Terrier
20-12-2022, 05:07 PM
You know what mon ami, when I go to bed at night, I don't think about Clarkson at all. Although I try not to, I do sometimes think about Ari Muric, now he does give me sleepless nights. ;D

W@nkers like Clarkson, our total lack of firepower and Suella f*cking Braverman are the issues that keep me awake at night mon ami. :s

I still think if JayRod and Ash get injured we are well and truly f*cked.

The Bedlington Terrier
20-12-2022, 05:51 PM
Another Clarkson lookalike slides out from under his stone....

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/piers-morgan-weighs-in-on-jeremy-clarkson-s-meghan-markle-column/ar-AA15uwDI?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=7335e61b2d5d48888afd429878104c40

army88
20-12-2022, 07:30 PM
Another Clarkson lookalike slides out from under his stone....

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/piers-morgan-weighs-in-on-jeremy-clarkson-s-meghan-markle-column/ar-AA15uwDI?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=7335e61b2d5d48888afd429878104c40

Here we go two size 10s straight in again BT accusing me of racism.

Try as you might BT , you’ll not make me racist though your trying often enough , the point was that Markel is poison and Harry’s dragged along up to his neck in it, She’s a very devious clever manipulative woman, she’s managed to suck a few in with her lies and deception but not me BT I’m afraid I can see right through her tricks, you obviously can not.

Before you go there again my opinion doesn’t make me a racist Clarkson follower, I suspect there were a few behind what he said though.

The Bedlington Terrier
20-12-2022, 09:31 PM

Try as you might BT , you’ll not make me racist though your trying often enough , the point was that Markel is poison and Harry’s dragged along up to his neck in it, She’s a very devious clever manipulative woman, she’s managed to suck a few in with her lies and deception but not me BT I’m afraid I can see right through her tricks, you obviously can not.

Before you go there again my opinion doesn’t make me a racist Clarkson follower, I suspect there were a few behind what he said though.

What totally baffles me is why people of a right-wing bent think that Ms Markle is toxic.

Harry lost his mum because of manic media attention, he's making sure the same does not happen to his wife.

I fail to see what is wrong with that.

Idiots like Clarkson and the equally despicable Piers Morgan have this unfathomable psychopathic hatred of a woman who just happened to fall in love with an ex-squaddie.

A mixed race Yank cannot bring the Deutscher origin British Royal Family to its natural conclusion - can she? Mrs Wallis tried that and failed quite miserably it must be said.

Supersub6
20-12-2022, 09:58 PM
What totally baffles me is why people of a right-wing bent think that Ms Markle is toxic.

Harry lost his mum because of manic media attention, he's making sure the same does not happen to his wife.

Idiots like Clarkson and the equally despicable Piers Morgan have this unfathomable psychopathic hatred of a woman who just happened to fall in love with an ex-squaddie.

A mixed race Yank cannot bring the Deutscher origin British Royal Family to its natural conclusion - can she? Mrs Wallis tried that and failed quite miserably it must be said.

Oh yes, Harry lost his mum because of manic media attention which she, herself, craved and courted relentlessly. He has married someone who also fits that bill and perhaps he has taken that on board, however, I very much doubt it and he is going along with everything because it is what she wants. Megan has had more media attention since they decided to flee the country and this will be right up her street. Just like Harry's mum ---she is pursuing the role of being a victim. Very clever and the general public, wherever they are, cannot see what the plan is. Poor Harry is also a victim, however, he can't see that yet because it is too close to home.

outwoodclaret
20-12-2022, 10:39 PM
What more is to be said about Uncle Jezza? Diddly Squat. That’s what. I am already thinking of Old Trafford. Not that there aren’t more important things in the World to think about-there are.

The Bedlington Terrier
21-12-2022, 06:34 AM
Oh yes, Harry lost his mum because of manic media attention which she, herself, craved and courted relentlessly. He has married someone who also fits that bill and perhaps he has taken that on board, however, I very much doubt it and he is going along with everything because it is what she wants. Megan has had more media attention since they decided to flee the country and this will be right up her street. Just like Harry's mum ---she is pursuing the role of being a victim. Very clever and the general public, wherever they are, cannot see what the plan is. Poor Harry is also a victim, however, he can't see that yet because it is too close to home.

I once remember on a different issue altogether, I said the likes of Theresa May and Blow Job were being utterly Machiavellian in their attempts to fool us. Sinkov said, "Don't talk daft they are not that bright, and please do not over estimate them".

How right he was and I think the same goes for the former "B" rated soap actress. :?

army88
21-12-2022, 07:09 AM

I’ll be honest BT Harry isnt clever enough for all that , his wife does all the thinking and talking in that relationship I’m afraid.

I nearly said admiration for her then but changed my mind , she ain’t done bad has she coming from Epstein s sleeve parties - ( doing god knows what ) to infiltrating the royal family driving A divide between all of them, constantly bad mouthing the Queen and making millions out of it .

Let’s compare the loud mouthed yank to Kate - that’s right there is no comparison because one understood her commitment and what was right the other is devoid of any class whatsoever.

She’s a trickster if ever there was one.

The Bedlington Terrier
21-12-2022, 07:49 AM
How on earth did Kate Middleton get involved on this thread? :confused:

And what's a "sleeve party"?

army88
21-12-2022, 09:00 AM
How on earth did Kate Middleton get involved on this thread? :confused:

And what's a "sleeve party"?

Typo - sleeze

The comparison was between the two of them , one understanding her position , values and the like, the other initially with no comprehension of where she is and the responsibility that comes with it , she chose to go the opposite way and create numerous situations ( race - lies - slander ) alienating herself to many who love the royals and what it’s about .

She’s a snake BT and very clever with it , like I said the clarkson statement was wrong on many levels , but it was exactly what the pair needed - Netflix series ( that they should never have been allowed to do ) wasn’t getting the right results the yanks were disbelieving of the content - So what better to get them right back front page tabloids and of course it’s own thread on here by you stating her mental health and the protection against what happend to his mother happening again.

Ask yourself BT if you were Ill and not wanting to get yourself into situations where paparazzi are all over you invading privacy etc - WHY go to the trouble of all the rubbish they’re creating.

Money ?

sinkov
21-12-2022, 09:31 AM

Worry not Army, told you before, when Lefties play the race card it means they're losing the argument, it's what they do. I've been arguing with the w@nkers for years, I know their Play Book inside out, back to front. >;)

The Bedlington Terrier
21-12-2022, 09:46 AM
Worry not Army, told you before, when Lefties play the race card it means they're losing the argument, it's what they do. I've been arguing with the w@nkers for years, I know their Play Book inside out, back to front. >;)

Try as hard as I might sinkov, I have not the foggiest idea how "Lefties" are allegedly playing the race card on this occasion. All we can ask for in social interaction is common decency.

I have no idea if all the people who have made the greatest number of complaints ever recorded about Clarkson's Sun outrage are "Lefties" - I suspect not. :mad:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-64025074

sinkov
21-12-2022, 10:27 AM
Try as hard as I might sinkov, I have not the foggiest idea how "Lefties" are allegedly playing the race card on this occasion. All we can ask for in social interaction is common decency.

"Written like a man who is most likely to be part of the Clarkson shibboleth: the racist, misogynistic, chauvinistic clique who think a woman with mental heath issues should be paraded naked down every High Street in the UK and get covered in $hit."

The above was addressed to army. This is what army replied,

"Here we go two size 10s straight in again BT accusing me of racism. Before you go there again my opinion doesn’t make me a racist Clarkson follower,"

This is not the first time you've played the race card and accused army of racism. Shame on you, is it too much to ask for some common decency in the social interactions on this msgboard ?

The Bedlington Terrier
21-12-2022, 01:15 PM
"Written like a man who is most likely to be part of the Clarkson shibboleth: the racist, misogynistic, chauvinistic clique who think a woman with mental heath issues should be paraded naked down every High Street in the UK and get covered in $hit."

The above was addressed to army. This is what army replied,

"Here we go two size 10s straight in again BT accusing me of racism. Before you go there again my opinion doesn’t make me a racist Clarkson follower,"

This is not the first time you've played the race card and accused army of racism. Shame on you, is it too much to ask for some common decency in the social interactions on this msgboard ?

When did "most likely" cause anybody any offence?

Wokeism really is taking over this fecking message board. >:(

Regarding misogynistic, chauvinistic, racist middle aged white men I recall someone on here saying something like, "If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands."

The Bedlington Terrier
21-12-2022, 02:24 PM
Agreed he shouldn’t have put that - however a lot of people have short memories of miss Markle , her past , BLM and her slur to the royalty in our country.

60 MP's "condemn in the strongest possible terms the violent misogynist language". This sort of language has no place in our country and it is unacceptable it was allowed to be published in a mainstream newspaper."

Whilst I appreciate their total disdain for the charlatan that is Clarkson, I would really appreciate it if they would equally condemn our Prime Minster for not getting off his arse to sort out the NHS funding crisis.

army88
21-12-2022, 02:51 PM
60 MP's "condemn in the strongest possible terms the violent misogynist language". This sort of language has no place in our country and it is unacceptable it was allowed to be published in a mainstream newspaper."

Whilst I appreciate their total disdain for the charlatan that is Clarkson, I would really appreciate it if they would equally condemn our Prime Minster for not getting off his arse to sort out the NHS funding crisis.

Blame Rishi eh ?

The fact that the last 50 years they couldn’t sort out the NHS isn’t putting you off at all -

No amount of money will fix it.

The NHS is broken and it will never function how you - expect / want it to , yes it’s stretched and full of special people but it won’t work , you could argue it’s run incorrectly, or that it’s the governments of old and presents fault for not supplying the infrastructure ie nurses Doctors and the like.
Or the population is too large to be looked after now !

A knock on effect of immigration- illegal or otherwise.

It’s on its knees now and it isn’t coming back - I believe it will always be there but not in the same context it is now, we will have to get private health to look after ourselves in the future - you only have to look at video / doctor calls available now to people at home that they’re having to utilise to get even seen / speak to a doctor.

If you were a doctor , would you do these on easy money and private Ops or go to work for the NHS and work twice as hard for less -

Let me guess you’ll have all doctors on the same money without exception in a Labour run country , the NHS will run like clockwork and so on.

Under Labour they will just throw more money at it to say they’re doing everything they can to right the wrongs , we’ll be exactly where we are now, with the exception like I’ve posted before I’ll be worse off because it s the likes of me that will pay more to balance the books.

Not a hint of racism in that Bt , though I did refer to immigration which could be enough to set you off on a rant again

Supersub6
21-12-2022, 03:39 PM
Blame Rishi eh ?

The fact that the last 50 years they couldn’t sort out the NHS isn’t putting you off at all -

No amount of money will fix it.

The NHS is broken and it will never function how you - expect / want it to , yes it’s stretched and full of special people but it won’t work , you could argue it’s run incorrectly, or that it’s the governments of old and presents fault for not supplying the infrastructure ie nurses Doctors and the like.
Or the population is too large to be looked after now !

A knock on effect of immigration- illegal or otherwise.

.................................................. ....................
Not a hint of racism in that Bt , though I did refer to immigration which could be enough to set you off on a rant again

Population of UK = 68.83 million situated in 243,610 square kilometres
France = 69.3 million situated in 551,500 square kilometres
Germany = 84.3 million situated in 357,022 square kilometres
Turkey = 83 million situated in 783,562 square kilometres

Definitely can't be overpopulated in the UK bring in loads more ---as Tony Bliar wanted. The plain fact is that it is obvious that the country doesn't function without a lot of these people, as we have found out since the Pandemic.
Nothing will change ---- the rich will get richer, ex-MPs will get more and more for after-dinner speaking and involvement with companies they have helped through the backdoor etc., etc. and the rest of us will just try to get on with life.

sinkov
21-12-2022, 03:39 PM
When did "most likely" cause anybody any offence?

Regarding misogynistic, chauvinistic, racist middle aged white men I recall someone on here saying something like, "If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands."

Another one straight out of the Lefty Play Book, guilt by association, don't actually accuse anyone of racism, just hint at it, then you can always stand from under and say, 'Wot me ? Never said a word m'lud'.

I can see you Lefties coming a million miles away mon ami, been there, done it, got the t-shirt. O:)

sinkov
21-12-2022, 03:59 PM

BT Post 46, "All we can ask for in social interaction is common decency."

BT Post 3, "The man needs putting down."
BT Post 19, "Murdoch needs a bullet in the brain."
BT Post 32, "I lie awake at night thinking how his dead body could be disposed of down some dark Gloucestershire country lane without anyone linking it to me."

I rest my case. O:)

Supersub6
21-12-2022, 04:29 PM
BT Post 46, "All we can ask for in social interaction is common decency."

BT Post 3, "The man needs putting down."
BT Post 19, "Murdoch needs a bullet in the brain."
BT Post 32, "I lie awake at night thinking how his dead body could be disposed of down some dark Gloucestershire country lane without anyone linking it to me."

I rest my case. O:)

sinkov, do you not think that BT has thought about his earlier posts and has mellowed somewhat and posted number 46 to try to counteract his previous posts?

No? ----me neither! >;)

sinkov
22-12-2022, 01:15 AM
I would really appreciate it if they would equally condemn our Prime Minster for not getting off his arse to sort out the NHS funding crisis.

I know it shouldn't by now, but your ignorance of basic facts still astonishes me mon ami. The NHS is in crisis, it's been in crisis for years, it's a dysfunctional, bloated bureaucracy in desperate need of reform, but it doesn't have a funding crisis. The government has been shovelling money at it, but it makes no difference, the monster simply gobbles it all up and demands more.

Any road mon ami, as it's clear you don't know what you're talking about, here are the facts for you, the last 5 years spending on the NHS.

17/18, £145 billion
18/19, £148 billion
19/20, £156 billion
20/21, £201 billion (Covid)
21/22, £199 billion (Covid)
22/23, £180 billion (Planned)

A 25% increase in five years, and another £100 billion thrown at it for Covid as well. What the feck does it do with all that money, it seems the nurses aren't seeing much of it, so where does it go ? Envy of the world eh, you're having a giraffe.

The Bedlington Terrier
22-12-2022, 07:18 AM
I have never said the NHS is the envy of the world sinkov. It's an exact replica of our Royal Family; an anachronistic bloated enterprise that needs shutting down and getting the full review.

28 months ago a specialist at the Royal Bolton Hospital told me I needed to have an operation ASAP. A month ago I was informed it would be at least another 12 months before I got my turn.

Mrs BT said, "F*ck this for a game of soldiers, spend some money and go private"!

Why should I? I've chucked tens of thousands in N.I. contributions at the government over the last 55 years, they can f*cking sort it. :blue:

The Bedlington Terrier
22-12-2022, 07:29 AM
I know it shouldn't by now, but your ignorance of basic facts still astonishes me mon ami. The NHS is in crisis, it's been in crisis for years, it's a dysfunctional, bloated bureaucracy in desperate need of reform, but it doesn't have a funding crisis. The government has been shovelling money at it, but it makes no difference, the monster simply gobbles it all up and demands more.

Any road mon ami, as it's clear you don't know what you're talking about, here are the facts for you, the last 5 years spending on the NHS.

17/18, £145 billion
18/19, £148 billion
19/20, £156 billion

A 25% increase in five years, and another £100 billion thrown at it for Covid as well. What the feck does it do with all that money, it seems the nurses aren't seeing much of it, so where does it go ? Envy of the world eh, you're having a giraffe.

You don't have a f*cking clue do you sinkov? Most of that "pot" gets returned into the UK economy via staff wages spending or lining Tory cronies pockets.

During my recent visit to Germany, a little bit of research revealed that the average person who contributes to the Deutscher health programme is on the pathway to treatment within two weeks.

My neighbourhood NHS nurse's mum lives in Nantes, had cancer discovered just over three months ago and is now almost over the radiotherapy course.

It's called "political will" mon ami, sadly the shysters running us into the ground provide us with staff shortages that offer no trains, no nurses, no ambulances, no Border Control staff or any sort of reliable airport transition.

No wonder the French and Germans regard us as the laughing stock of Europe.

The Bedlington Terrier
22-12-2022, 07:34 AM
sinkov, do you not think that BT has thought about his earlier posts and has mellowed somewhat and posted number 46 to try to counteract his previous posts?

No? ----me neither! >;)

Grubby arseholes like Murdoch, Clarkson and Morgan need to be removed from the human porthole mein freund. I'll leave it to your imagination just how they should be dealt with. Stalin would have right type of answer to the problem, I'm sure. >:)

Supersub6
22-12-2022, 12:57 PM
Grubby arseholes like Murdoch, Clarkson and Morgan need to be removed from the human porthole mein freund. I'll leave it to your imagination just how they should be dealt with. Stalin would have right type of answer to the problem, I'm sure. >:)

INterestsing philosophy BT. You are in agreement with people being exterminated as long as it fits your agenda, however, according to you, the Israelis are totally in the wrong by treating some Palestinians in exactly the same way. :s

Vintage Claret
22-12-2022, 03:22 PM
INterestsing philosophy BT. You are in agreement with people being exterminated as long as it fits your agenda, however, according to you, the Israelis are totally in the wrong by treating some Palestinians in exactly the same way. :s

I can not agree with BT on this as extermination should never be considered, as an answer this should have learnt from the 1930's and 1940's Germany.

BT, seems to be getting more annoyed then Harry & Megan about this drivel written by Clarkson.

Clarkson has always been a pompous, self opinionated prat.
Morgan should have been jailed over the phone tapping scandal.
Murdoch is a money grabbing puppet master, who pays people to write such drivel.

Just forget about them and have a Happy Christmas.

sinkov
22-12-2022, 03:25 PM

What goes on in BT's head is anyone's guess Sub, including his own I imagine. In there my guess is it's like a box of frogs, or maybe a can of worms, whatever it's a mass of contradictions that's for sure. >;)

sinkov
22-12-2022, 03:55 PM
You don't have a f*cking clue do you sinkov? Most of that "pot" gets returned into the UK economy via staff wages spending or lining Tory cronies pockets.

During my recent visit to Germany, a little bit of research revealed that the average person who contributes to the Deutscher health programme is on the pathway to treatment within two weeks.

My neighbourhood NHS nurse's mum lives in Nantes, had cancer discovered just over three months ago and is now almost over the radiotherapy course.

It's called "political will" mon ami, sadly the shysters running us into the ground provide us with staff shortages that offer no trains, no nurses, no ambulances, no Border Control staff or any sort of reliable airport transition.

No wonder the French and Germans regard us as the laughing stock of Europe.

No point preaching to me mon ami, I lived in France for 8 years, I know from experience how vastly superior the French health system is to our 'envy of the world' NHS. But you were talking about an NHS funding crisis and I was merely pointing out there isn't one. £148 billion for the NHS in 18/19, £736 billion over the next 4 years, an average of £184 billion per annum, 24% more per annum over the last 4 years since 18/19.

We could discuss the failings and shortcomings of the NHS from now until midnight, so many and varied are they, but a funding crisis would not be on the agenda, because there isn't one. Sorry if the facts don't fit in with your Lefty narrative mon ami, but it is what it is, you'll just have to live with it.

sinkov
22-12-2022, 04:07 PM
Maybe it might help if the NHS got a grip of this,

"More than a dozen NHS trusts are hiring diversity managers in spite of the current NHS crisis – caused by inadequate funding, say NHS chiefs – and a Government review recommending NHS diversitycrats should be cut back. The Telegraph has more.

An investigation has found at least 17 open jobs for diversity and inclusion roles across the country, budgeting up to almost £1 million in annual salaries.

It comes after a landmark report this summer set out plans for a shake-up of NHS management, including reducing the number of equality, diversity and inclusion roles over time.

Liverpool University Hospitals NHS Trust is advertising for an interim associate director of equality, diversity and inclusion with a salary of up to £77,274 a year.

The candidate will lead the Trust’s equality strategy including the development of “an inclusive, diverse and engaging culture”, according to the job description.

While University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is advertising for a new role as the equality, diversity and inclusion lead, paying up to £72,639 a year, it is understood the job is charitably funded.

The investigation by the Taxpayer’s Alliance also found an advert for a part-time position at the Stockport NHS Foundation Trust, as equality, diversity and inclusion manager, offering candidates up to £44,503 a year with the ability to work from home.

The 17 jobs currently advertised on the NHS Jobs site could pay the candidates up to £926,962 a year in total.

John O’Connell, chief executive of the Taxpayers’ Alliance, said: “Taxpayers are sick of seeing precious resources used to pay for NHS diversity hires on bumper salaries.

“While health bosses cry out that services are at breaking point, NHS bodies continue pumping out ads for yet more diversity demagogues."

I googled 'diversity jobs in NHS' and got this,

https://www.google.com/search?q=diversity+jobs+in+nhs&rlz=1C1GCEA_enGB965GB965&oq=&aqs=chrome.0.69i59i450l6.526764456j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

14 jobs in total, and I'm sure this is just the tip of the iceberg. Don't know about a funding crisis, seems to me that the NHS has more money that it knows what to do with.

Supersub6
22-12-2022, 05:10 PM
Don't forget what NHS 'managers' brought into being in February this year. If you are a manager you should do the bloody job and there should be no necessity to consult anybody.

"NHS bosses have approved spending of up to £42 million on management consultants – despite evidence that they make matters worse.

The controversial splurge – enough to pay the base salaries of more than 1,500 nurses for a year – is intended to give NHS managers a fresh perspective on how to cut soaring waiting lists."

The Bedlington Terrier
22-12-2022, 09:07 PM

17/18, £145 billion
18/19, £148 billion
19/20, £156 billion

More than one million people and loads of "back-up" and outside sourcing companies pump all of this dosh back into the UK economy and you seem to think there is no economic plan mon ami. It's not me that's having a laugh.

sinkov
22-12-2022, 09:19 PM
More than one million people and loads of "back-up" and outside sourcing companies pump all of this dosh back into the UK economy and you seem to think there is no economic plan mon ami. It's not me that's having a laugh.

Never mentioned an economic plan, I'm merely pointing that there is no NHS funding crisis.

The Bedlington Terrier
23-12-2022, 09:49 AM
Never mentioned an economic plan, I'm merely pointing that there is no NHS funding crisis.

Try telling that to to about 700,000 doctors, nurses and ambulance staff mon ami. We now have here in the United Kingdom a real conflict between different social classes, Sunak is right, open class war is now in full progress. The conflict of many interests between our underpaid public sector workers and the Conservative & Unionist government and their cronies who are running amok in our predominantly capitalist society may well become violent.
I have no doubt whatsoever Braverman will turn to the police and army if the streets become full of lawful protesters. Thatcher’s Britain is back in business!
Merry f*cking Christmas!

sinkov
23-12-2022, 11:17 AM
Try telling that to to about 700,000 doctors, nurses and ambulance staff mon ami. We now have here in the United Kingdom a real conflict between different social classes, Sunak is right, open class war is now in full progress. The conflict of many interests between our underpaid public sector workers and the Conservative & Unionist government and their cronies who are running amok in our predominantly capitalist society may well become violent.
I have no doubt whatsoever Braverman will turn to the police and army if the streets become full of lawful protesters. Thatcher’s Britain is back in business!
Merry f*cking Christmas!

Where did you cut and paste that infantile drivel from ?

The Bedlington Terrier
23-12-2022, 01:00 PM
Where did you cut and paste that infantile drivel from ?

I remember my roots and the struggles the working class have gone through, only to end up with zero hour contracts, low paid jobs and just about every public sector worker on strike.

My son is stuck in Alicante because the airline refuse to fly to Manchester because Border Control are on strike, no post today because the posties are on strike, all operations cancelled at Bolton hospital because nurses and ambulances are in dispute, no trains running because that lot are also on strike and to a typical Tory it's "infantile drivel". Have you lost the plot or do you just not care any more mon ami?

sinkov
23-12-2022, 01:38 PM
I remember my roots and the struggles the working class have gone through, only to end up with zero hour contracts, low paid jobs and just about every public sector worker on strike.

My son is stuck in Alicante because the airline refuse to fly to Manchester because Border Control are on strike, no post today because the posties are on strike, all operations cancelled at Bolton hospital because nurses and ambulances are in dispute, no trains running because that lot are also on strike and to a typical Tory it's "infantile drivel". Have you lost the plot or do you just not care any more mon ami?

We were forewarned about all these political strikes at the TUC Conference in autumn, the 'Winter of Discontent' has not just appeared out of the blue, it's all been planned by the Unions in a co-ordinated attempt to bring down the government. You're just collateral damage, but you're a Lefty, you must have known what your mates were planning, you must have seen it coming ?

Incidentally I do love your use of 'working class struggles', for some reason every time I see the word 'struggle' it sets off my Lefty BS monitor. Why are you Lefties so enamoured of the word 'struggle' ? O:)

Vintage Claret
23-12-2022, 02:03 PM
I do believe that BT has a point with low pay and zero hour contracts.

We see on a daily basis some employer moaning that they are unable to fill vacancies, yet they want to recruit people willing to work for minimum wage and also to be unsure is they will receive a days pay when they do attend work as they could be sent home under the zero contact terms.

This is something that happened with my grandson, schedule to start at 4;30 am, with no public transport available at this time, only to be told at 7am that there was no further work for him that day. The following day he took his grandfathers advice and told his employer that he was leaving, had it been happening to his grandfather the choice of words would have been more colourful.

sinkov
23-12-2022, 02:23 PM
I do believe that BT has a point with low pay and zero hour contracts.

We see on a daily basis some employer moaning that they are unable to fill vacancies, yet they want to recruit people willing to work for minimum wage and also to be unsure is they will receive a days pay when they do attend work as they could be sent home under the zero contact terms.

This is something that happened with my grandson, schedule to start at 4;30 am, with no public transport available at this time, only to be told at 7am that there was no further work for him that day. The following day he took his grandfathers advice and told his employer that he was leaving, had it been happening to his grandfather the choice of words would have been more colourful.

Good luck to your grandson VC, I admire anyone who is prepared to start work at 4.30 am and he deserves better treatment than that. It's probably only 18 months or so to the next GE, after which we will surely have a Labour government, I don't know, BT will know better than me, but there must be every chance that these iniquitous zero hour contracts will then be made illegal. Or is this too much to hope for ?

The Bedlington Terrier
24-12-2022, 09:42 AM
The Sun apologises...

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2022/dec/23/the-sun-apologises-for-jeremy-clarksons-column-on-meghan?utm_term=63a6b1840a5829b31b0e4f3d9231f61c&utm_campaign=GuardianTodayUK&utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&CMP=GTUK_email

sinkov
24-12-2022, 09:47 AM
The Sun apologises...

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2022/dec/23/the-sun-apologises-for-jeremy-clarksons-column-on-meghan?utm_term=63a6b1840a5829b31b0e4f3d9231f61c&utm_campaign=GuardianTodayUK&utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&CMP=GTUK_email

Not enough, an apology won't do, this is not hate specch, I love Jezza, but I think it only fair that he should be paraded naked through Windsor Great Park while Harry and Meghan throw lumps of excrement at him. That should suffice.

The Bedlington Terrier
24-12-2022, 09:48 AM
We were forewarned about all these political strikes at the TUC Conference in autumn, the 'Winter of Discontent' has not just appeared out of the blue, it's all been planned by the Unions in a co-ordinated attempt to bring down the government. You're just collateral damage, but you're a Lefty, you must have known what your mates were planning, you must have seen it coming ?

Incidentally I do love your use of 'working class struggles', for some reason every time I see the word 'struggle' it sets off my Lefty BS monitor. Why are you Lefties so enamoured of the word 'struggle' ? O:)

Ingrained in us at "Marxist School" mon ami. Incidentally, our two biggest unions are very similar to this f*cking government mon ami, they couldn't co-ordinate the colours of their socks and underwear.

I was doing catch-up on the news last night and in the top corner of the screen was a rolling memo of which public sector workers were on strike yesterday.

The blonde who was reading the news mentioned the "struggle" that workers are currently facing. I assume she went to "Marxist School" too. :?

The Bedlington Terrier
24-12-2022, 09:50 AM
Not enough, an apology won't do, this is not hate specch, I love Jezza, but I think it only fair that he should be paraded naked through Windsor Great Park while Harry and Meghan throw lumps of excrement at him. That should suffice.

Probably the last time I will agree with you this year mon ami. B)

Supersub6
24-12-2022, 09:50 AM
Not enough, an apology won't do, this is not hate specch, I love Jezza, but I think it only fair that he should be paraded naked through Windsor Great Park while Harry and Meghan throw lumps of excrement at him.

sinkov, the problem with that is that Harry and Meghan won't be able to agree about what security they should have and who is going to pay for it, perhaps better just to ignore them all and let them get on with it. I'm sure that that is the way that they look at everything. ;D

The Bedlington Terrier
24-12-2022, 10:05 AM
sinkov, the problem with that is that Harry and Meghan won't be able to agree about what security they should have and who is going to pay for it, perhaps better just to ignore them all and let them get on with it. I'm sure that that is the way that they look at everything. ;D

I wish the two of them all the very best, whilst pleading with them to keep the hell away from the UK. Enjoy California guys and finally, although Charles is a pedigree adulterous prat leave the poor chap alone. He has more than enough on his plate with his wife and rogue brother to contend with.

sinkov
24-12-2022, 11:37 AM
It's all good fun, all part of the Punch and Judy show meant to distract us from what's really going on.

sinkov
24-12-2022, 11:41 AM

This NHS funding crisis, shouldn't someone tell those charged with running the NHS, they don't seem to be aware of it.

"NHS bosses come under fire for spending millions on 'woke non-jobs' as frontline workers strike for better pay"

More than £1million of 'equality, diversity and inclusion' positions are on offer.
The news comes as health service struggles with a 7.2million-long waiting list.
Nurses and paramedics are also striking for better pay this month and next.

The Bedlington Terrier
24-12-2022, 12:18 PM
This NHS funding crisis, shouldn't someone tell those charged with running the NHS, they don't seem to be aware of it.

"NHS bosses come under fire for spending millions on 'woke non-jobs' as frontline workers strike for better pay"

More than £1million of 'equality, diversity and inclusion' positions are on offer.
The news comes as health service struggles with a 7.2million-long waiting list.
Nurses and paramedics are also striking for better pay this month and next.

A few years ago I ran across an Asian dude who was running to be a Labour Councillor. He was and is a very charming man and he asked me to be his agent.

I accepted the invite and assembled a top canvassing team and really got to know the potential candidate for Bolton Council.

One particular April evening, we had all arranged to meet at one of the far ends of our patch and there was a really stunning Jaguar convertible colour coded in red and parked on the roadside radiating all of its marquee glory.

Turned out it was our candidate's second car. While we were out door knocking I enquired as to how and where he earned his lucre to be able to run such a beauty.

Without a blush he told me he is the "Senior Procurement Manager" at Bolton NHS, his salary was mind blowing.

I kept quiet, we did not win the Ward and he is still "procuring" as far as I know.

I don't blame the nurses and ambulance personnel for striking, but someone, somewhere in the higher echelons of government needs to sort the NHS out from bottom to top.

The Bedlington Terrier
25-12-2022, 10:35 AM
My wife was talking about the Clarkson fuss. She said, "she's just a girl" and forwarded me this...

https://www.elle.com/uk/life-and-culture/news/a26855/more-than-an-other/

sinkov
25-12-2022, 11:24 PM
While the Clarkson howl-round continues unabated, acid thrower Jo Brand was featuring in a BBC Christmas Day programme. Funny old world.

The Bedlington Terrier
27-12-2022, 03:18 PM
While the Clarkson howl-round continues unabated, acid thrower Jo Brand was featuring in a BBC Christmas Day programme. Funny old world.

When you were a fireperson mon ami did you ever come across anyone chucking petrol on a chip pan fire?

The press and the Windsors on both sides of the pond need to recalibrate, shut the f*ck up and all move along.

Nothing more to see here - surely?

Vintage Claret
27-12-2022, 05:05 PM
If Jo Brand was to put acid on her own face, it may possible improve her looks. but that would be unlikely. I think she is one of the most ugly women I have ever seen with a personality to match her looks.

Vintage Claret
27-12-2022, 05:11 PM
Totally agree BT all side including Murdoch mud slingers should shut up.

There are far too many so called Royal experts making money out of what is simple a family dispute.

I hope to see a new year with not a mention of any of the royal family, I know this is extremely unlikely unless I move to the artic and it is far to cold up there for me.

sinkov
27-12-2022, 07:04 PM
When you were a fireperson mon ami did you ever come across anyone chucking petrol on a chip pan fire?

I have known people to chuck water on them, they usually have scars to prove it.

army88
06-01-2023, 07:51 PM

Merry Christmas.

I can see it’s all coming together with your support for Harry and Meghan now , they really are showing their true colours on how vulnerable they are.

No racism BT in any of that.

The Bedlington Terrier
06-01-2023, 10:19 PM
I can see it’s all coming together with your support for Harry and Meghan now , they really are showing their true colours on how vulnerable they are.

No racism BT in any of that.

I'm bored $hitless with the whole fiasco now army88.

Whoever advised Harry to publicly claim he killed 25 Taliban jihadis must really want the poor lad dead. >:)

Supersub6
06-01-2023, 10:39 PM
I'm bored $hitless with the whole fiasco now army88.

Whoever advised Harry to publicly claim he killed 25 Taliban jihadis must really want the poor lad dead. >:)

I'll bet that it was his missus but she would still be laughing all the way to the bank whatever happens to him.
She is a clone of his mother and that is why he has been taken in. He claims to be a victim -----he doesn't know that this is really a prophesy. Very sad.

army88
07-01-2023, 07:19 AM
I'll bet that it was his missus but she would still be laughing all the way to the bank whatever happens to him.
She is a clone of his mother and that is why he has been taken in. He claims to be a victim -----he doesn't know that this is really a prophesy. Very sad.

It is sad Sub, I said to Bt she’s such a clever manipulative woman ( with absolutely no mental health problems) as she claims.

As you rightly say and imo as well latched on to his mothers failings and has probably just made him a major target wherever he goes.

She’s still taking the money and any publicity is good publicity , even at the expense of his life if that’s what it takes.

The Bedlington Terrier
07-01-2023, 07:58 AM

The only good thing to come out of this army88 is the whole rotten edifice is starting to crumble. Good riddance too.

sinkov
07-01-2023, 08:12 AM
The only good thing to come out of this army88 is the whole rotten edifice is starting to crumble. Good riddance too.

You wish mon ami, they were saying that when Wallace Simpson was making a nuisance of herself. O:)

army88
07-01-2023, 08:51 AM

Free security for life now anyone ?

Always thinking our Meghan

sinkov
07-01-2023, 09:51 AM
"Prince Harry’s Royal family ambushes ‘harmed Queen’s health’. Monarch was impacted by Duke’s attacks in her final months, say sources"

Oh dear, the Taliban are on his case for killing innocent civilians, now the Great British Public will be on his case for helping his mum, our beloved Queen, on her way. He really is a very silly boy.

The Bedlington Terrier
07-01-2023, 10:26 AM
"Prince Harry’s Royal family ambushes ‘harmed Queen’s health’. Monarch was impacted by Duke’s attacks in her final months, say sources"

Oh dear, the Taliban are on his case for killing innocent civilians, now the Great British Public will be on his case for helping his mum, our beloved Queen, on her way. He really is a very silly boy.

I had never quite grasped just what a self-centred eejit the ginger minger actually is. No wonder William knocked him on his arse. >:)

Vintage Claret
07-01-2023, 10:41 AM

I find it amazing that the royal staff member who advised the press (Leaked) of the abusive Meghan story has been honoured by Charles with the Royal Victorian Order.

As this is a honour only the king can award it would indicated to me that Charles was not unhappy for the leak to take place in the first place. This could be just an unfortunate timing for this honour to be announced or it gives some credence to Harry saying they were being targetted for leaks to the press.

sinkov
07-01-2023, 11:33 AM
I had never quite grasped just what a self-centred eejit the ginger minger actually is. No wonder William knocked him on his arse. >:)

He clearly didn't hit him hard enough.

The Bedlington Terrier
07-01-2023, 01:01 PM
I find it amazing that the royal staff member who advised the press (Leaked) of the abusive Meghan story has been honoured by Charles with the Royal Victorian Order.

As this is a honour only the king can award it would indicated to me that Charles was not unhappy for the leak to take place in the first place. This could be just an unfortunate timing for this honour to be announced or it gives some credence to Harry saying they were being targetted for leaks to the press.

"Family at War" has nowt on this lot!