PDA

View Full Version : I Follow Pass Huddersfield Town

daveeed
29-12-2022, 10:35 AM
Not done a video pass before , logged on but not getting anywhere - can you only buy the pass from an hour before KO ?? Also can it be streamed to a TV or do you all watch on ipad, laptop etc ?
Cheers for any help

Ronners
29-12-2022, 10:52 AM
Not sure if it will be on ifollow as I believe it's on sky red button. UTM

kentmillerman
29-12-2022, 10:54 AM
Not done a video pass before , logged on but not getting anywhere - can you only buy the pass from an hour before KO ?? Also can it be streamed to a TV or do you all watch on ipad, laptop etc ?
Cheers for any help

Probably use a VPN if no Sky mate.

daveeed
29-12-2022, 10:56 AM
Not sure if it will be on ifollow as I believe it's on sky red button. UTM

O/s says its on ifollow ?

millertop
29-12-2022, 10:56 AM
Normally no problem no matter what time

Try again

Yes I also believe we’re on red button

gru
29-12-2022, 10:58 AM
Anyone know for sure it's on the red button on sky? I'll do I follow if it's not.

millertop
29-12-2022, 11:09 AM
Anyone know for sure it's on the red button on sky? I'll do I follow if it's not.

Yes it’s definitely on red button I’ve just checked

clarkey1974
29-12-2022, 11:11 AM
Yes it’s definitely on red button I’ve just checked

Yes it is on red button and also available on ifollow for £10…

clarkey1974
29-12-2022, 11:20 AM
Cheers for any help

When I have done it should be ready in a window at bottom of screen if you’ve paid.but I don’t think you can do anything till just up until before kick off maybe 10 or 15 mins before..

millertop
29-12-2022, 11:23 AM
Yes it is on red button and also available on ifollow for £10…

Use red button and buy yourself a takeaway with the tenner ;D

MillmoorRon
29-12-2022, 11:24 AM
Cheers for any help

If you have a Chromecast you can watch on TV by casting from Google Chrome on a PC/Laptop.

You can buy at any time but the live video only becomes available 1 hour before kick off.

clarkey1974
29-12-2022, 11:29 AM

That’s ok if you’ve got a red button ..🤣

crookadile
29-12-2022, 11:37 AM
Cheers for any help

Bought my pass on Monday. I watch it via my Firestick using Amazon’s Silk Browser.

daveeed
29-12-2022, 12:09 PM

Haven’t got Sky MT so it’s takeaway or Ifollow :)

daveeed
29-12-2022, 03:12 PM
If you have a Chromecast you can watch on TV by casting from Google Chrome on a PC/Laptop.

You can buy at any time but the live video only becomes available 1 hour before kick off.

Thanks for the help everyone - what a faff ! my problem was that you can't buy a pass on an ipad ! as Ron says needs to be done on pc or laptop and yes it looks like I can then cast from my pc to my chromecast ! so worth it in the end - hope the £10 for the game is worth it as well :) - Up the Millers

crookadile
29-12-2022, 03:17 PM
Thanks for the help everyone - what a faff ! my problem was that you can't buy a pass on an ipad ! as Ron says needs to be done on pc or laptop and yes it looks like I can then cast from my pc to my chromecast ! so worth it in the end - hope the £10 for the game is worth it as well :) - Up the Millers
Seems strange. I always use my iPhone to buy a pass. Can’t see why an iPad should be any different.

daveeed
29-12-2022, 03:21 PM
Seems strange. I always use my iPhone to buy a pass. Can’t see why an iPad should be any different.

Its probably not as old as mine ! IFollow support confd that you can have issues with ios devices, they suggested pc/laptop and try different browsers if necessary - out of interest are you using safari on your phone or another browser crookadile ?

crookadile
29-12-2022, 03:30 PM
Safari.

daveeed
29-12-2022, 05:06 PM
You’re right then , doesn’t make sense !

millertop
29-12-2022, 05:09 PM
Haven’t got Sky MT so it’s takeaway or Ifollow :)

Bread crumbs it is then, hope you manage to see game

philthefluter
29-12-2022, 05:37 PM
Bread crumbs it is then, hope you manage to see game
Being an oldy I keep it simple and order on my laptop and connect a HDMI cable to the telly!
btw Don`t forget that 80% of the cost goes to the Millers. All goes to the transfer fund I expect!