PDA

View Full Version : Kompany, Bellamey, Barnes and McNally

lancaster100
07-01-2023, 05:54 PM
Well I haver to say that at the start of the season I was somewhat unsure about our team. But I have to say the team is getting better and better and miles better than I thought. We must be grateful for the appointment of Vincent and Craig both are doing an excellent job. On top of that the recruitment has been amazing. Now onto today I thought that Luke McNally came on and did a tremendous job at the back and against my opinion I thought Ashley Barnes was outstanding his passes were fantastic so I can say I am humbled and probably I should eat my hat. If Ashley can contribute like today on a more regular basis then I for one would be happy.

alfinyalcabo
07-01-2023, 06:06 PM
Ash was the MoM for me today,we bossed the game apart from giving them a soft goal. Just hope main man isn't badly injured although Mcinally played well when he came on.This team just keeps on giving.

kritichris
07-01-2023, 06:20 PM
Perhaps Barnes is now better suited to playing midfield, sounds like he made some great lay offs and had an assist. Both him and Brownhill had an excellent game today.

Untinted Glasses
07-01-2023, 06:46 PM
Its the first game I haven't seen this season one way or another. Was the game on TV? I couldn't find it

CornholmeClaret
07-01-2023, 07:19 PM
Vinny deserves massive credit on his recruitment and scouting. He has picked up some real gems. Didnt in my wildest dreams think he could have re built the squad the way he has.

army88
07-01-2023, 07:54 PM
Well I haver to say that at the start of the season I was somewhat unsure about our team. But I have to say the team is getting better and better and miles better than I thought. We must be grateful for the appointment of Vincent and Craig both are doing an excellent job. On top of that the recruitment has been amazing. Now onto today I thought that Luke McNally came on and did a tremendous job at the back and against my opinion I thought Ashley Barnes was outstanding his passes were fantastic so I can say I am humbled and probably I should eat my hat. If Ashley can contribute like today on a more regular basis then I for one would be happy.

The thing about Barnes is if you play with better footballers you improve yourself and even at his age all credit to him he has.

We are make no mistake a very very good side that is full off super footballers, all credit to Kompany and a special mention for Bellamy- I believe he is a winner always has been and always will be, a lot didn’t / don’t like him but I’m glad he’s on our side.

If you add to that superb recruitment we are a force

The Bedlington Terrier
07-01-2023, 10:20 PM
I'm running out of superlatives.

Alan Pace is either Mystic Meg in disguise or the luckiest bloke alive.

Unbelievable Jeff. XD

sinkov
08-01-2023, 08:42 AM
Its the first game I haven't seen this season one way or another. Was the game on TV? I couldn't find it

I watched it on FirstRow Sports UG, not perfect, lost the feed a couple of times but I saw about 80 minutes of the game.

Untinted Glasses
08-01-2023, 09:13 AM
I watched it on FirstRow Sports UG, not perfect, lost the feed a couple of times but I saw about 80 minutes of the game.

Ok thanks Sinkov, I have never heard of it though. Is that a USA channel? Or a webpage?

Claret_Matelot
08-01-2023, 01:31 PM
I watched it from Row C seat 179 and got pi$$ed wet through, then bright sunshine followed by a gale... Was worth it though.... Especially with a 55 minute drive home...

sinkov
08-01-2023, 03:03 PM
Ok thanks Sinkov, I have never heard of it though. Is that a USA channel? Or a webpage?

A webpage UG, it'll give you 6/7 links, most of which don't work, but you can usually find one that does. To be honest I find I can always get a link to a PL game, I haven't had a lot of success with Championship games. One tip, if you're getting adverts that you need to get rid of, find the smallest x and get rid of that first, then go up in size, it'll make sense when you see it.

https://firstsrows.net/