PDA

View Full Version : Tombola??

jwok
11-02-2023, 02:35 PM
How about this?

sieb1886
11-02-2023, 03:50 PM
Well that’s me offski to a nearby boozer in Kirkcaldy. Nuff said !! Can’t even be angry anymore as I’ve lost the will and any lingering hope.

texaco cup
11-02-2023, 04:14 PM
Have a complete clear out from the manager to the “prima donas that are picking up wages contrary to Trade descriptions Act as theses duffers are definitely not Professional footballers. Start from tomorrow preparing for the Championship and only play the guys who will be here next season. I would also have the No users doing double training sessions from now to the end of the season, as they have been shown up yet again, this time by a team who played 120 minutes on Wednesday on a ploughed field of a pitch who still look yards quicker than our lot

Handsome_Devil
11-02-2023, 04:37 PM
He's surely gone by Monday...

firparkUSA
11-02-2023, 04:48 PM
He's surely gone by Monday...

Defeat today, he should be gone today.

I don’t blame him, I put this on those who appointed him, Alexander and the pretenders wearing the shirts.
Very poor executive management decisions.

Handsome_Devil
11-02-2023, 05:00 PM
Extending and then neither backing or sacking Alexander last May was fatal.

I don't understand the rage about his appointment unless you're convinced Simo would have been so much better and that's a stretch.

But he's clearly had his chance and we urgently need to turn to another former player to see if he does any better.

texaco cup
11-02-2023, 05:11 PM

I don't understand the rage about his appointment unless you're convinced Simo would have been so much better and that's a stretch.

But he's clearly had his chance and we urgently need to turn to another former player to see if he does any better.
Unless the former player is going to come in and be ruthless with this shower of no users. Then I would prefer for a total change of direction and appoint someone with no former ties to the club or Scottish football .

sieb1886
11-02-2023, 05:34 PM

He’s been sacked already I hear from a great source.

Handsome_Devil
11-02-2023, 05:39 PM
Fingers crossed...will have what's there till summer then we'll see.