PDA

View Full Version : Err, what's the delay?

jwok
21-02-2023, 06:27 PM
So, the much awaited announcement has yet to appear. Should we be worried?

Handsome_Devil
21-02-2023, 07:57 PM
No.

skippy91
21-02-2023, 08:54 PM
Mibees Aye, Mibees naw!!!??

texaco cup
21-02-2023, 11:27 PM
Think Kettlewell wants assurances that the club has the same goals and ambitions he has and are willing to support him on and off the park to achieve them.

sieb1886
22-02-2023, 01:17 AM
Can anyone else smell the whiff of sheep? Led to believe he's unwilling to commit to a 'manage till season end' deal. ATM, he's holding the trump cards so I don't blame him for stalling.

skippy91
22-02-2023, 05:48 AM
Yes there maybe the rancid smell of sheep in the air. Apparently AB has been tasked with appointing the next Dons Manager due to the health issues of their owner. Although their fans are already expressing ooncerns for his previous track record with us for appointing the "right man*. Surely the Dons are not that desperate to appoint a man, who was probably not already on their list of candidates, as their manager after he achieves two wins. If so, AB name will be forever blackened with the Well fans. As you say SK holds all the cards at the moment and may well be pushing for our offer to be made permanent. A result on Saturday and it could get interesting.

LawSteelman
22-02-2023, 01:46 PM
Can anyone else smell the whiff of sheep? Led to believe he's unwilling to commit to a 'manage till season end' deal. ATM, he's holding the trump cards so I don't blame him for stalling.

If that’s the case he should be told to f&&k off. He’s won two games, that’s it. Now he thinks he can hold the club to ransom and dictate to them? He shouldn’t be getting any sort of long term deal right now, especially on the back of just two games. We need to make the correct appointment here so I don’t blame the club from not jumping in and making hasty decisions regarding this.

WoodyG
22-02-2023, 04:50 PM
I've no idea what was going on under Hammy but Kettlewell has put a completely different team onto the park. They are organised and motivated.

I would give him the job until the end of the season. If we stay up he gets it permanent. But we keep his old job open for him to return to if needed.

Handsome_Devil
22-02-2023, 05:16 PM
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/stuart-kettlewell-named-motherwell-manager-29261470