PDA

View Full Version : Stop the Boats!

The Bedlington Terrier
12-03-2023, 08:38 AM
A MUST see!

https://www.facebook.com/reel/206882188659264/?s=single_unit

The Bedlington Terrier
12-03-2023, 09:46 AM
Might there be a glimmer of hope for these migrants after all?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/more-than-1-000-migrants-brought-ashore-in-italy-as-locals-march-for-shipwreck-victims/ar-AA18viBY?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=064d7c28697c4f5b89a5cf06b9e74393&ei=15

The Bedlington Terrier
13-03-2023, 10:39 AM
Is this what the right-wing whack jobs really want?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/migrant-boat-capsizes-with-30-feared-dead-after-accident-on-vessel-carrying-47-people/ar-AA18yweZ?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=78e7ccb6ad714a03bf84546554013dbc&ei=74

army88
13-03-2023, 12:49 PM
Is this what the right-wing whack jobs really want?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/migrant-boat-capsizes-with-30-feared-dead-after-accident-on-vessel-carrying-47-people/ar-AA18yweZ?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=78e7ccb6ad714a03bf84546554013dbc&ei=74

Funny just posted underneath your condescending comments

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/woman-who-fostered-afghan-migrant-deported-for-raping-girl-12-tells-him-not-to-return/ar-AA18yw8a

Swissclaret
13-03-2023, 02:28 PM
BT, conflating multiple issues like this does not help to resolve the complex issues involved.

Not everyone arriving on British shores are genuine asylum seekers. If they were, they would seek asylum in the first country they encounter - their goal being to escape the persecution or fears that make them genuinely in need of care and protection. Many are economic migrants who are not fleeing anything.

Meanwhile, Government is spending millions on feeding and housing criminals (their entry is illegal), even giving them spending money, whilst people who are legally in the country are struggling to make ends meet, are being pushed down the list for social housing and so on. People who have paid their taxes, paid their NI, live legally in the country, cannot get to see a doctor or go to a hospital whilst people in Britain illegally have access to such services.

It all makes the Mad Hatter’s tea party look quite sane.

Vintage Claret
13-03-2023, 03:09 PM
BT, conflating multiple issues like this does not help to resolve the complex issues involved.

Not everyone arriving on British shores are genuine asylum seekers. If they were, they would seek asylum in the first country they encounter - their goal being to escape the persecution or fears that make them genuinely in need of care and protection. Many are economic migrants who are not fleeing anything.

Meanwhile, Government is spending millions on feeding and housing criminals (their entry is illegal), even giving them spending money, whilst people who are legally in the country are struggling to make ends meet, are being pushed down the list for social housing and so on. People who have paid their taxes, paid their NI, live legally in the country, cannot get to see a doctor or go to a hospital whilst people in Britain illegally have access to such services.

Swiss, while I cannot disagree with what you state in paragraph 2 I do take issue with some of the statements made in paragraph 3.

When you talk of the lack of social housing, this surely goes back to the 1980's when local councils were made to comply with Thatcher's "Right to but policy" where council houses were sold to their tenant at a fraction of the house value. Furthermore using punitive funding cuts by the government, councils were encouraged to sell off their remaining housing stock to private companies. However the councils were still tasked with finding accommodation for the homeless.

You also referred to not being able to see a doctor, this is more of a problem caused by the government underfunding the NHS over several years.

Then we had Liz Truss, with her chancellor causing the countries economy to flatten, leading to the current cost of living crisis.

The current government have hid for too long behind Brexit, Covid and now people crossing the channel in boats.
It is high time for our prime minister to tell the truth to the people, but I do not expect that to happen. Unfortunately I can not see any of the other political parties doing a better job, but perhaps they should have a chance to do so.

wanderlust
13-03-2023, 03:29 PM
Swiss, while I cannot disagree with what you state in paragraph 2 I do take issue with some of the statements made in paragraph 3.

When you talk of the lack of social housing, this surely goes back to the 1980's when local councils were made to comply with Thatcher's "Right to but policy" where council houses were sold to their tenant at a fraction of the house value. Furthermore using punitive funding cuts by the government, councils were encouraged to sell off their remaining housing stock to private companies. However the councils were still tasked with finding accommodation for the homeless.

You also referred to not being able to see a doctor, this is more of a problem caused by the government underfunding the NHS over several years.

Then we had Liz Truss, with her chancellor causing the countries economy to flatten, leading to the current cost of living crisis.

The current government have hid for too long behind Brexit, Covid and now people crossing the channel in boats.
It is high time for our prime minister to tell the truth to the people, but I do not expect that to happen. Unfortunately I can not see any of the other political parties doing a better job, but perhaps they should have a chance to do so.

If the Tory Government had spent a fraction of the wasted money on making the asylum process fit for purpose, there would be no issue and we'd be quids in.

But since they came to power they have invested f*** all into it and now have the temerity to whinge about a problem they've caused by their own incompetence.

The Bedlington Terrier
13-03-2023, 03:52 PM

Let's just do what your next door neighbours do and not answer distress calls and let them drown in the Med eh S_c?

Not in my name we won't. :mad:

The Bedlington Terrier
13-03-2023, 04:21 PM
And people wonder why we voted "Out"!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/brussels-scuppers-hopes-of-sending-channel-migrants-back-to-europe/ar-AA18yRNc?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=44df4beb47f248079df935482ce636c3&ei=14

kritichris
13-03-2023, 04:25 PM
And people wonder why we voted "Out"!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/brussels-scuppers-hopes-of-sending-channel-migrants-back-to-europe/ar-AA18yRNc?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=44df4beb47f248079df935482ce636c3&ei=14

It's because we voted out that we can no longer return them.

Swissclaret
13-03-2023, 04:32 PM

Again that is rather conflating issues. There may be a lack of social housing. Who should have the first call on what is available? Someone who is in the country legally or someone who choses to ignore the legal process and is in the country illegally?

The NHS is a sh*t show. Again with limited resources who should have first call?

The reasons why the country is a mess are, I suggest, a separate issue. As we have discussed before, the country needs a party of common sense to govern as neither Conservatives or Labour are capable of good government.

Swissclaret
13-03-2023, 04:36 PM
Let's just do what your next door neighbours do and not answer distress calls and let them drown in the Med eh S_c?

Not in my name we won't. :mad:
I am not suggesting that they be left to drown. There is nothing in my comment that remotely suggests that. Genuine asylum cases should be helped. Economic migrants should be returned to their country of origin. The British Embassy there can help them apply to live and work in the country. Plumbers, electricians, etc should be fast tracked to meet the needs of the country. That is a sensible and fair immigration policy.

Vintage Claret
13-03-2023, 05:07 PM
Again that is rather conflating issues. There may be a lack of social housing. Who should have the first call on what is available? Someone who is in the country legally or someone who choses to ignore the legal process and is in the country illegally?

The NHS is a sh*t show. Again with limited resources who should have first call?

The reasons why the country is a mess are, I suggest, a separate issue. As we have discussed before, the country needs a party of common sense to govern as neither Conservatives or Labour are capable of good government.

First of all I think that if human life is at risk we should as a nation do all we can to preserve life, the first step is obviously to make sure these boats are intercepted and the people are brought safely ashore.

It is at this point the legal process should begin and be dealt with in a speedy manner. It is the governments responsibility to ensure this takes place, but our current government have over the years failed to fund the process adequately, leading to a back log of people to deal with. If while waiting for their status to be sorted then if they have health issues they should receive treatment on the NHS, after all it is not there fault the home office cannot process their cases in a timely manner.

Yes all this a drain on the nations resources, but since coming to power this government as failed to provide the home office with the resources to deal with the problem and it is my opinion that the government is using this to deflect attention for far bigger issues affecting this country..

The Bedlington Terrier
13-03-2023, 05:59 PM
Silly Braverman is scapegoating the immigrants seeking refuge to distract from her and her cronies political failings. Then she rounded on Lineker. That went well. XD

The Bedlington Terrier
13-03-2023, 06:01 PM
I am not suggesting that they be left to drown. There is nothing in my comment that remotely suggests that. Genuine asylum cases should be helped. Economic migrants should be returned to their country of origin. The British Embassy there can help them apply to live and work in the country. Plumbers, electricians, etc should be fast tracked to meet the needs of the country. That is a sensible and fair immigration policy.

The flaw in this suggestion S_c is that Brussels will not allow them to return to Europe. Next suggestion please?

The Bedlington Terrier
13-03-2023, 06:11 PM
Funny just posted underneath your condescending comments

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/woman-who-fostered-afghan-migrant-deported-for-raping-girl-12-tells-him-not-to-return/ar-AA18yw8a

To put this issue into perspective, 85,000 people (about the seating capacity of the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum) have arrived in the UK in small boats across the Channel since 2018, that is only 17,000 a year on average. If truth be told it’s not worth arguing about, is it?

army88
13-03-2023, 07:37 PM
No as I said before BT open the gates and let everyone in it’s happening anyway - you win

Good luck with it going forwards there’s a whole lot of grief coming our way.

The Bedlington Terrier
14-03-2023, 09:51 AM
No as I said before BT open the gates and let everyone in it’s happening anyway - you win

Good luck with it going forwards there’s a whole lot of grief coming our way.

Another OTT reaction army88, you must be a true believer of Silly Braverman she claims in all seriousness another BILLION are on their way.

I have always believed in individual entrepreneurial opportunities, "BT Small Boat Builders" is my next commercial gig.

Vintage Claret
14-03-2023, 03:42 PM
Silly Braverman is scapegoating the immigrants seeking refuge to distract from her and her cronies political failings. Then she rounded on Lineker. That went well. XD

I see Philip Davies, a conservative MP released the following statement to the Mail-Online.
"This pathetic capitulation by the BBC is the start of the end for the licence fee.
His epitaph will read "Gary Lineker - the man who destroyed the BBC licence fee".

This can only be seen as a threat to the BBC to fall in line with the conservative government's wishes or else lose your funding, yet some people will say there was no government pressure to suspend Lineker.

Braverman, has already had to resign once, yet Sunak brought her back, she is in my opinion unfit to be in the post she hold.

The Bedlington Terrier
14-03-2023, 04:05 PM
None of them are V_C.

All we ask for is a bit of humanity and dare I say it, "Christian Compassion".

Isaiah 49:10
"They will neither hunger nor thirst, nor will the desert heat or the sun beat down on them. He who has compassion on them will guide them and lead them beside springs of water."

army88
15-03-2023, 06:09 AM
Another OTT reaction army88, you must be a true believer of Silly Braverman she claims in all seriousness another BILLION are on their way.

I have always believed in individual entrepreneurial opportunities, "BT Small Boat Builders" is my next commercial gig.

Not an over reaction BT and in truth I couldn’t give monkeys uncle what Suella says , I only comment what I see with my own eyes .

So In truth you’ve still twisted turned and made me far right without compassion on posts when if you go back and read them actually say that the only immigrants I/ we don’t need here are those on the gravy train , genuine people women and children in need no
Issues whatsoever- you refuse to recognise the hoards of young men who are in designer gear and entering our country because we’re a soft touch.

My stance is and was WHY by pass several countries to get to us ? You Never answer that question , Where is the money going to come from to pay the ever rising costs of these immigrants ? You never answer that one either .

I’ve said many times Bt you should be a politician- you are absolutely made for it .

I’ll keep my far right selfless - un compassionate views to myself on anything like this in future I think and just work harder to pay for the immigration

The Bedlington Terrier
15-03-2023, 09:01 AM
Not an over reaction BT and in truth I couldn’t give monkeys uncle what Suella says , I only comment what I see with my own eyes .

So In truth you’ve still twisted turned and made me far right without compassion on posts when if you go back and read them actually say that the only immigrants I/ we don’t need here are those on the gravy train , genuine people women and children in need no
Issues whatsoever- you refuse to recognise the hoards of young men who are in designer gear and entering our country because we’re a soft touch.

My stance is and was WHY by pass several countries to get to us ? You Never answer that question , Where is the money going to come from to pay the ever rising costs of these immigrants ? You never answer that one either .

I’ve said many times Bt you should be a politician- you are absolutely made for it .

I’ll keep my far right selfless - un compassionate views to myself on anything like this in future I think and just work harder to pay for the immigration

We are currently spending £100 million pounds per week (that's FIVE Billion POUNDS a YEAR) on a HS2 vanity project that stops at Old Oak Common and is going nowhere.

Instead of quibbling about a few quid and keep asking where the money is going to come from to cover the costs of these refugee seekers, perhaps you should ask your MP to challenge Jeremy Hunt to stop this real HS2 madness.

army88
15-03-2023, 12:34 PM
We are currently spending £100 million pounds per week (that's FIVE Billion POUNDS a YEAR) on a HS2 vanity project that stops at Old Oak Common and is going nowhere.

Instead of quibbling about a few quid and keep asking where the money is going to come from to cover the costs of these refugee seekers, perhaps you should ask your MP to challenge Jeremy Hunt to stop this real HS2 madness.

Bt there is no argument - I’d be fine with all of it if our people tax payers - elderly - war veterans and generally US were looked after but we’re not - they come first in front of all of us.- housing health - accommodation you name it our people can’t get a look in.

You’ll never admit that I know . but it will come back to haunt us unless we get a grip of things , mark my words

The Bedlington Terrier
15-03-2023, 01:37 PM
Bt there is no argument - I’d be fine with all of it if our people tax payers - elderly - war veterans and generally US were looked after but we’re not - they come first in front of all of us.- housing health - accommodation you name it our people can’t get a look in.

You’ll never admit that I know . but it will come back to haunt us unless we get a grip of things , mark my words

These pesky bloody immigrants if they would just all pi$$ off "home" and get slaughtered it would save a lot of silly arguments on here.

IPT

army88
15-03-2023, 05:36 PM
These pesky bloody immigrants if they would just all pi$$ off "home" and get slaughtered it would save a lot of silly arguments on here.

IPT

Why show a picture of him , that toilet has no idea, his pretend immigrant he took in - specially selected of course - cooked for and cleaned for by someone else.

I’ll e honest he doesn’t live surrounded by them either in his ivory tower immigration really doesn’t affect our Gary now does it ?

I’d be very interested to see how many came fleeing war BT - but you know that don’t you - there all the same to you - whereas I see them for what they really are.

The Bedlington Terrier
15-03-2023, 06:28 PM
I'm amazed at the vitriol Gary Lineker stirs up in right-wing zealots. He's only expressing an opinion for Christ's sake. :mad:

There are some comments currently doing the rounds by Tory MPs that are bordering on the criminal. :(

Norder
15-03-2023, 07:26 PM

I'm amazed at the vitriol Gary Lineker stirs up in right-wing zealots. He's only expressing an opinion for Christ's sake. :mad:

:(

could be - because he's a controlled shill from the funny farm club....politically placed to stir the pot and distract the masses....or, any whoe'er interested.

https://www.cityam.com/davos-wraps-star-billing-ex-footy-striker-gary-lineker/

;D

The Bedlington Terrier
15-03-2023, 10:34 PM

could be - because he's a controlled shill from the funny farm club....politically placed to stir the pot and distract the masses....or, any whoe'er interested.

https://www.cityam.com/davos-wraps-star-billing-ex-footy-striker-gary-lineker/

;D

You could level that accusation at just about any prominent person who expresses an opinion Norder.

I've been watching opinion polls across a lot pf political Facebook platforms and over 60% of the British electorate stand by him.

kritichris
15-03-2023, 11:35 PM
I've always liked Lineker as a player, he was that rare breed, an intelligent, thinking footballer. he's got personal family issues which he stays private about and he's opinionated but aren't we all? I also think he was nobbled chasing Bobby Charlton's achievement, i think he could have passed it given the chance. In MOTD he has achieved a pinnacle of non playing success where Wright and Shearer hang on his shirttails. he's definitely overpaid an obscene amount but that's down to the BBC going apesh!t overpaying a lot of its employees, Jeremy Vine being the main one, i wouldn't pay him in washers.

army88
16-03-2023, 06:55 AM
Bo—ocks

The Bedlington Terrier
16-03-2023, 08:30 AM
Bo—ocks

]t really is coming to something when the fitness of BBC social media guidelines (or lack of them) has had more scrutiny than a bill awarding the home secretary enhanced powers to detain children.

I see sinkov's smelly, rotting dead cat everywhere I turn these days. :blue:

kritichris
16-03-2023, 08:54 AM
Bo—ocks:D:D

The Bedlington Terrier
16-03-2023, 11:20 AM
:D:D

This f*cking lot just love chucking away taxpayer's money.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/suella-braverman-wasting-thousands-of-taxpayer-cash-flying-to-rwanda-for-photo-opp/ar-AA18HHRO?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=e901b3b482914de4dadeb1a66622bdcd&ei=7

army88
16-03-2023, 12:19 PM
:D:D

Kriti tbh that was for Bt s 60% of the Facebook comment - not you on jug ears career

The Bedlington Terrier
16-03-2023, 12:32 PM
Kriti tbh that was for Bt s 60% of the Facebook comment - not you on jug ears career

Oh Yes it was army88! 60% of the British electorate are actually compassionate, caring human beings. ;)

The Bedlington Terrier
16-03-2023, 12:44 PM
What is it with you right-wing zealots? "Rishi Sunak’s plans to permanently bar asylum seekers who arrive in the UK on unauthorised small boats have been winning praise from the far right in Europe." :blue:

army88
16-03-2023, 12:56 PM
Oh Yes it was army88! 60% of the British electorate are actually compassionate, caring human beings. ;)

See there you go again BT categorising me as not compassionate, where it’s the opposite but we’re back to you twisting things again , most people are sick to the back teeth of illegal immigration, I’m sure those that cant get treatment- dental - hospitalisations will all wholeheartedly agree with you and invite some more over so we can go further down the pecking order.

It’s delusional if you can’t see what’s happening outside the genuine people coming for help - loads of them have tagged along because it’s just so easy firstly to come and secondly what you get when you get here.

We’re a laughing stock as a country on this subject , the gullible compassionate Brits.

kritichris
16-03-2023, 02:27 PM

Sorry army, i thought it was a bit lacking in reasoned debate of my points, for a brief moment I thought you approved of Jeremy Vine,

army88
17-03-2023, 06:04 AM
What is it with you right-wing zealots? "Rishi Sunak’s plans to permanently bar asylum seekers who arrive in the UK on unauthorised small boats have been winning praise from the far right in Europe." :blue:

Thought our Rishi had just signed up to net migration that really counteracts the argument of the boats BT it’s up by 330000 I’d read - not including students coming here.

Even the Grauniad had that info - who do we believe - Suella insistent for change Rishi handing money to the French ( for helping immigrants to the border ) and then him raising the net migration figures.

Hmmm 🤔 sneaky lying B—tards the lot of them

The Bedlington Terrier
17-03-2023, 09:01 AM
Now you are getting nearer to the truth army88.

One simple question for you: After 13 years of your lot being in charge PLEASE tell me ONE thing that's been improved, just ONE.

Vintage Claret
17-03-2023, 10:22 AM
See there you go again BT categorising me as not compassionate, where it’s the opposite but we’re back to you twisting things again , most people are sick to the back teeth of illegal immigration, I’m sure those that cant get treatment- dental - hospitalisations will all wholeheartedly agree with you and invite some more over so we can go further down the pecking order.

It’s delusional if you can’t see what’s happening outside the genuine people coming for help - loads of them have tagged along because it’s just so easy firstly to come and secondly what you get when you get here.

We’re a laughing stock as a country on this subject , the gullible compassionate Brits.

Army, do you seriously think that the problems with the NHS, is the result of small boats crossing the channel rather than the underfunding that this present government as inflicted on the NHS for the last 13 years.

The Bedlington Terrier
17-03-2023, 10:39 AM

Your gullible compassionate Brit army88 is for me the one who shows mercy to their fellow man. I blame my thinking on the Christian values my parents installed in me.

I've been waiting two and half years for an operation that will greatly improve my quality of life but it has never occurred to me once to blame any refugees for the constant delays.

I blame this useless f*cking Tory government.

The Bedlington Terrier
18-03-2023, 09:30 AM
Another potential boatload of pesky bloody refugees...

https://www.france24.com/en/africa/20230304-hundreds-of-west-african-migrants-flee-tunisia-after-president-saied-s-controversial-crackdown?xtor=CS1-51-[Desktop]-[MSN+UK+%28PREMIUM+Header+Bidding%29]&dicbo=v1-a33b27e42550b96bd76dc6c602e6c3ec-00518f0950dd1d41ab61ec38c907920b17-he2wmyzsgjtgmllfmnsdoljugnrdsllbgi3tcljqmiydszrtha ygemleg4

The Bedlington Terrier
26-03-2023, 08:24 AM
Not going away this problem is it?

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/3/17/what-is-the-new-plan-to-stop-migrants-coming-to-the-uk-illegally

The Bedlington Terrier
26-03-2023, 08:30 AM
Horrible!

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/3/26/another-boat-sinks-off-tunisia-killing-19-african-asylum-seekers

army88
29-03-2023, 05:39 AM
Army, do you seriously think that the problems with the NHS, is the result of small boats crossing the channel rather than the underfunding that this present government as inflicted on the NHS for the last 13 years.

No vintage , but it’s a ticking time bomb the situation that is and whilst most go about there business un aware of what’s happening my point was that whilst the glut of people awaiting asylum decisions and those here illegally already is steadily growing, it’s an added strain to society services - NHS being one of them along with police and so on.

As for underfunded NHS I’m not so sure , as I’ve posted many times it’s a brilliant service but is run very badly - there will never be enough money to run the NHS - it does not matter how much you throw at it , the governments don’t want it fixing imo anyway as it’s simply a vote winner ( we’ll pledge 13 billion and a further 5 billion - because the NHS needs to be protected- we’ve heard the drill does it improve I don’t think so .)

My father worked there for a large part of his life and when he retired 25 years ago it was in decline then , nursing schools stopped - sisters taken off wards the list goes on and on right down to electricians and maintenance people

My wife has a close friend who’s left after 30 years , the last 10 fiddling figures and trying to meet targets, yet the admin staff keep coming but the doctors and nurses don’t , 10’jobs at LGBGT diversity at 100k a year - still no nurses or correct pay structure for them - and we wander why it struggles

The Bedlington Terrier
29-03-2023, 08:41 AM
No vintage , but it’s a ticking time bomb the situation that is and whilst most go about there business un aware of what’s happening my point was that whilst the glut of people awaiting asylum decisions and those here illegally already is steadily growing, it’s an added strain to society services - NHS being one of them along with police and so on.

As for underfunded NHS I’m not so sure , as I’ve posted many times it’s a brilliant service but is run very badly - there will never be enough money to run the NHS - it does not matter how much you throw at it , the governments don’t want it fixing imo anyway as it’s simply a vote winner ( we’ll pledge 13 billion and a further 5 billion - because the NHS needs to be protected- we’ve heard the drill does it improve I don’t think so .)

My father worked there for a large part of his life and when he retired 25 years ago it was in decline then , nursing schools stopped - sisters taken off wards the list goes on and on right down to electricians and maintenance people

My wife has a close friend who’s left after 30 years , the last 10 fiddling figures and trying to meet targets, yet the admin staff keep coming but the doctors and nurses don’t , 10’jobs at LGBGT diversity at 100k a year - still no nurses or correct pay structure for them - and we wander why it struggles

So it's not the immigrants' fault then? Good to know.

army88
13-04-2023, 06:34 PM
So it's not the immigrants' fault then? Good to know.

One of your favourite people at it again today BT , trying to chop a policeman’s head off , your right bring em in they’re harmless.

I wander if Sadiq will condemn the Muslim attacker - I don’t think so do you.

The Bedlington Terrier
13-04-2023, 07:42 PM
One of your favourite people at it again today BT , trying to chop a policeman’s head off , your right bring em in they’re harmless.

I wander if Sadiq will condemn the Muslim attacker - I don’t think so do you.

Russians on video cutting off Ukrainians heads, are we really going back to the middle ages army88.

Before you get started, I'm personally not overly fond of Islam as a religion. :mad:

army88
14-04-2023, 05:13 AM
Russians on video cutting off Ukrainians heads, are we really going back to the middle ages army88.

Before you get started, I'm personally not overly fond of Islam as a religion. :mad:

Tbh BT it wasn’t he was Muslim really - he was categorised as African immigrant, I put the sadiq bit in because we both know he won’t condemn it ( he shouldn’t have been allowed in that position ).

My fear is your right we are bringing the dark ages back to our shores - it’s sad it’s come to this - with respect some of these people don’t deserve a chance.

The Bedlington Terrier
14-04-2023, 08:36 AM
Tbh BT it wasn’t he was Muslim really - he was categorised as African immigrant, I put the sadiq bit in because we both know he won’t condemn it ( he shouldn’t have been allowed in that position ).

My fear is your right we are bringing the dark ages back to our shores - it’s sad it’s come to this - with respect some of these people don’t deserve a chance.

The French navy aren’t helping either !
!

The Bedlington Terrier
30-04-2023, 07:19 AM
The Final Solution - let them drown. :blue:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/horror-beyond-words-how-channel-distress-calls-were-ignored-19-times-before-2021-disaster/ar-AA1ax85V?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=dbc9e388a8d943b2a73f1990dd6f8aa5&ei=78

army88
30-04-2023, 11:46 AM
The Final Solution - let them drown. :blue:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/horror-beyond-words-how-channel-distress-calls-were-ignored-19-times-before-2021-disaster/ar-AA1ax85V?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=dbc9e388a8d943b2a73f1990dd6f8aa5&ei=78

Random time to post more pictures of unfortunate people BT , couldn’t resist eh ,

Shall I look for some pictures of people who have been raped robbed stabbed or evaded having their heads cut off

The Bedlington Terrier
30-04-2023, 02:20 PM
Random time to post more pictures of unfortunate people BT , couldn’t resist eh ,

Shall I look for some pictures of people who have been raped robbed stabbed or evaded having their heads cut off

I don't make the news up army88 but stories like this get hidden behind the latest County cricket scores. :mad: