View Full Version : O/T Matty Harris (boxing)

Brin
31-03-2023, 09:27 PM
Who is this lad?

What a prospect he is.

He’s 6’8’’ and turned pro 4 fights ago. Yes they feed these boxers fodder to get them going and recognised just like they did with Bruno. Thing is this lad isn’t muscle bound and is very fluid indeed.

I reckon in another 18 months to two years he will be challenging for something big, maybe European heavyweight champion but if he keeps himself clean, clear, works hard this lad may go all the way.

AJ, don’t take him on he’ll spark you out he’s that good! Tonight’s opponent lasted less than two minutes round one.

Grist_To_The_Mill
31-03-2023, 10:29 PM
Who is this lad?

What a prospect he is.

He’s 6’8’’ and turned pro 4 fights ago. Yes they feed these boxers fodder to get them going and recognised just like they did with Bruno. Thing is this lad isn’t muscle bound and is very fluid indeed.

I reckon in another 18 months to two years he will be challenging for something big, maybe European heavyweight champion but if he keeps himself clean, clear, works hard this lad may go all the way.

AJ, don’t take him on he’ll spark you out he’s that good! Tonight’s opponent lasted less than two minutes round one.

Well he passes gru’s height test

Gainsbro_Miller
01-04-2023, 06:36 AM
Who is this lad?

What a prospect he is.

Brin, two minutes?
I thought it was more like 27 seconds!!
Good left stunned the other guy but that right hand was dynamite.
Will be keeping an eye on this lads progress

Brin
01-04-2023, 08:07 AM
Brin, two minutes?
I thought it was more like 27 seconds!!
Good left stunned the other guy but that right hand was dynamite.
Will be keeping an eye on this lads progress

Apologies, I meant to put less than 1 minute. Yes he was explosive! Looked mighty confident coming into the ring and he backed it all up.

Nice to see Ray 'boom boom' Mancini being interviewed and sat ringside. Looked well for his age. This man could box in his day, relentless always pushing forward and went toe to toe with anyone and everyone ....no wonder they nicknamed him 'boom boom'

https://youtu.be/zkEtAnpwnbA