PDA

View Full Version : Sontje Hansen...

The Bedlington Terrier
06-04-2023, 08:18 PM
Sounds logical...

https://www.footballfancast.com/burnley-clarets-sontje-hansen-transfer-news/

sinkov
07-04-2023, 09:06 AM
Probably as good as we can hope for, young and with potentiol to improve, and no doubt Vinni can improve him, but it seems he's not managed to break through into the top division in Holland, and he'll be stepping up a level in the PL.

A roll of the dice really, but I don't think Vinni has much choice, that's the way it will have to be, and it's worked so far.

The Bedlington Terrier
07-04-2023, 09:52 AM
Probably as good as we can hope for, young and with potentiol to improve, and no doubt Vinni can improve him, but it seems he's not managed to break through into the top division in Holland, and he'll be stepping up a level in the PL.

A roll of the dice really, but I don't think Vinni has much choice, that's the way it will have to be, and it's worked so far.

I fear for us next season mon ami, I really do.

Barnes, Cork, Rodriguez, JBG struggled last time round, are Vitinho, Bastien, Foster, Benson, BPF, Twine & Churlinov really good enough and strong enough for the rigours of the EPL? I think not. :blue:

sinkov
07-04-2023, 12:46 PM
I fear for us next season mon ami, I really do.

Barnes, Cork, Rodriguez, JBG struggled last time round, are Vitinho, Bastien, Foster, Benson, BPF, Twine & Churlinov really good enough and strong enough for the rigours of the EPL? I think not. :blue:

I'm not too concerned, there are two PLs, an elite and the dregs, we don't have to break into that elite group, just be above three of the dregs. I think we can manage that, even our four ex PL lags could probably still hack it in the bottom half of the PL. Another thing, there's going to be two other Championship teams going up with us, are they going to improve past us ? I can't see why they would, which just leaves one of the remaining PL teams to implode, and there's always at least one, then bob's your uncle and we're safe.

Stop your moithering, we'll be safe as houses. >;)

barrie_burn
07-04-2023, 04:14 PM
I'm not too concerned, there are two PLs, an elite and the dregs, we don't have to break into that elite group, just be above three of the dregs. I think we can manage that, even our four ex PL lags could probably still hack it in the bottom half of the PL. Another thing, there's going to be two other Championship teams going up with us, are they going to improve past us ? I can't see why they would, which just leaves one of the remaining PL teams to implode, and there's always at least one, then bob's your uncle and we're safe.

Stop your moithering, we'll be safe as houses. >;)

Well said Sir.I hope the other members of this board will stop panicking.We are not entering the Champions League just yet.it is the bottom half of the EPL who are nowhere near the teams in the top half.

The Bedlington Terrier
07-04-2023, 04:28 PM
Well said Sir.I hope the other members of this board will stop panicking.We are not entering the Champions League just yet.it is the bottom half of the EPL who are nowhere near the teams in the top half.

We are doomed I tell thee, doomed. >:)