PDA

View Full Version : Haw kel..

Chauncey
14-05-2023, 07:00 AM
You like the PSB don't yer?

Next Saturday has a BBC2 love in with them,get the beers in and put your feet up or set your sky box I suppose

7.35 Pet Shop Boys at the BBC

9.05. Pet Shop Boys Reel Stories

10.35. Pet Shop Boys live in Hyde Park

kel_
14-05-2023, 07:53 AM
RAM IT :mad:

Chauncey
14-05-2023, 08:25 AM
Wasn't it you then? 🤔

Chauncey
14-05-2023, 09:01 AM
It's taken me ten years to realize that something has gone over my head,this is a new record for me 😆

griff
14-05-2023, 03:04 PM
It’s PSB he likes, but Public Service Broadcasting.

They’re prog, and I fully expect to be told to RAM IT too.

Chauncey
14-05-2023, 04:31 PM
You won't be told to Ram It Griffy,I swear that I thought he liked the Pet Shop Boys whenever I read PSB,I've never heard of Public Service Broadcasting before,I've had the wrong end of the stick for about a decade now which is bloody slow to realuse that you've got the wrong end of the stick 🙄

I blame kel, ttny and co because they could have put me right years ago

kel_
14-05-2023, 04:52 PM
It’s PSB he likes, but Public Service Broadcasting.

They’re prog, and I fully expect to be told to RAM IT too.

And you’d be fu­cking right.

RAM IT :mad:

Psaw
15-05-2023, 11:54 AM
You must be glad the Dale escaped relegation Kel, congratulations to all. Close call though. Never been to spotland will go next year, if i can get passed the poor, the kids begging wearing no shoes will be hard. Can i get a car into Rochdale, or will i need a horse?

Big gate V Wrexham next year, above the usual 2,000.

Chauncey
15-05-2023, 12:13 PM
What are you going on about Frank?

Wrexham and Dale won't even be in the same league next season,it's probably best if you skip going on afternoon benders if you're not used to it

kel_
15-05-2023, 09:22 PM
You must be glad the Dale escaped relegation Kel, congratulations to all. Close call though. Never been to spotland will go next year, if i can get passed the poor, the kids begging wearing no shoes will be hard. Can i get a car into Rochdale, or will i need a horse?

Big gate V Wrexham next year, above the usual 2,000.

Poor effort, Frank.

2/10

Psaw
16-05-2023, 12:58 PM
No no no no no, what must you think of me Kel, i apologise. Ive been following the United Counties league, you know, Anstey Nomads and Birstall social, etc.

Just had a quick look at Div 2, and by golly you finished BOTTOM. 3029 average home attendance, well done there, and five home wins all season. Im shocked at such things, its like looking at the moon, i do with binoculars, and seeing a frisbee.

It cant be can it? What went wrong? How can i assuage your suffering?, you must be devastated. Youll be back next year as champions, undefeated at home, scoring 100 plus goals in the season.

And sell players for 6 million. The stands will be full, and there will be plans to build a much bigger ground.

I know, i thought id say it, has it helped?, i reckon not, misery doesnt respond to bull s hit. O well, always look on the bright side of life, everything is temporary, even the pain of relegation.

Cambridge have been there and will be again. You will be playing Kidderminster and St Albans, if they beat the other team who i cant remember, optimism for a home draw there.

Tally Ho.

Chauncey
16-05-2023, 01:47 PM
It cant be can it? What went wrong? How can i assuage your suffering?, you must be devastated. Youll be back next year as champions, undefeated at home, scoring 100 plus goals in the season.

And sell players for 6 million. The stands will be full, and there will be plans to build a much bigger ground.

I'm all for a bit of banter and p­iss taking Frank but don't make it sound that you are bonkers whilst doing it

kel_
16-05-2023, 07:53 PM
No no no no no, what must you think of me Kel, i apologise. Ive been following the United Counties league, you know, Anstey Nomads and Birstall social, etc.

Just had a quick look at Div 2, and by golly you finished BOTTOM. 3029 average home attendance, well done there, and five home wins all season. Im shocked at such things, its like looking at the moon, i do with binoculars, and seeing a frisbee.

I know, i thought id say it, has it helped?, i reckon not, misery doesnt respond to bull s hit. O well, always look on the bright side of life, everything is temporary, even the pain of relegation.

Cambridge have been there and will be again. You will be playing Kidderminster and St Albans, if they beat the other team who i cant remember, optimism for a home draw there.

Tally Ho.

Couldn’t give a fu­ck if I’m being honest, Frank. I’ll still get to watch football matches and crowd counting isn’t for me.