PDA

View Full Version : Away kits

Bombers right foot
03-07-2023, 09:09 AM
Just on the official site now, undecided whether I like them or not

Leicesterbaggie
03-07-2023, 09:22 AM
That’s not a football kit, it’s fancy dress!

soulman101
03-07-2023, 09:24 AM
https://www.wba.co.uk/news/aways-albion-202324-kits-unveiled-and-sale-now
Don't like them

Joy_Division
03-07-2023, 09:57 AM
I don't mind the green colour but I ain't keen on the speckles all over it. As for the other one it looks like we are gonna be supporting Pride all season. What a load of sh*te.

mickd1961
03-07-2023, 10:26 AM
Both are absolutely hideous.

Why do we move away from our green and yellow option for example?

Idiots in charge of the commercial side with no understanding of heritage.

boingy
03-07-2023, 10:31 AM
I don’t know why we don’t wear grass green. Would give us a distinct advantage if the other side couldn’t find us.

Leicesterbaggie
03-07-2023, 10:59 AM
I’m just hoping that the home shirt doesn’t follow suit. Plain navy blue and white stripes shirts, broad or narrow, although I’m not too keen on them being very narrow, white shorts and white socks. Last year’s was great. Can any of you see John Kaye, for example, wearing any of those two away monstrosities? Yes, I know I’m showing my age.

WBA1955
03-07-2023, 12:04 PM
I don't mind the green colour but I ain't keen on the speckles all over it. As for the other one it looks like we are gonna be supporting Pride all season. What a load of sh*te.

Many a true word is spoken in jest.
Shoving your todger up another blokes arse isn't really something to be proud of.

Calgarybaggy
03-07-2023, 01:31 PM
Judging by the blueness of the first away strip, it would seem that to make sense the new home strip must be predominantly white with blue stripes rather than predominantly blue with white stripes. I actually don’t mind the new away strips. I don’t care what colour they are as long as it’s not some awful pink or puke brownish yellow colour. To me, the baggies play in blue and white when at home and some other colour when there is a colour clash away. I’m ok with the yellow and green stripes but I never saw the attraction of showing up to a game with what is effectively a Norwich scarf to support the team. We are navy blue and white.

Stevil81
03-07-2023, 01:52 PM
Judging by the blueness of the first away strip, it would seem that to make sense the new home strip must be predominantly white with blue stripes rather than predominantly blue with white stripes. I actually don’t mind the new away strips. I don’t care what colour they are as long as it’s not some awful pink or puke brownish yellow colour. To me, the baggies play in blue and white when at home and some other colour when there is a colour clash away. I’m ok with the yellow and green stripes but I never saw the attraction of showing up to a game with what is effectively a Norwich scarf to support the team. We are navy blue and white.

Personally I don't mind the blue and red number, not keen on the green it looks like a training top to me.

Fingers crossed the home kit looks good, I am more bothered about that as you said Calgary

billsbest
03-07-2023, 01:58 PM
I've never really understood why fans buy away kits. They cost a fortune and there is no reason not to wear our proper home kit to away matches.

Omegstrat6
03-07-2023, 02:23 PM
I guess the "blue" away kit isn't so bad but really don't like the lime green one. The old yellow/green scarf always made me think of Norwich too but still think that the actual green/yellow striped kit was the best away one. Just hope they don't play around with our traditional blue/white home strip too much...

mickd1961
03-07-2023, 02:27 PM

Our iconic side of the 70’s and early 80’s wore green and yellow, to a lot of us that’s our history.

Bombers right foot
03-07-2023, 03:13 PM
You can guarantee the shorts will be blue to fall in line with the woman’s team, Hope not because we play in white shorts and socks

Albionic68
03-07-2023, 03:17 PM
You can guarantee the shorts will be blue to fall in line with the woman’s team, Hope not because we play in white shorts and socks

The third kit has blue shorts and socks making it more likely the home strip will be white shorts and socks with us adopting the thirds' blue for when we clash with other sides.

baggieal
03-07-2023, 04:28 PM
Don’t give t wo f ucks whether the kits are black, pink or purple. More bothered about a goal scorer!!! You know where a decent player should score 20 plus goals!

Dike will need extra extra extra large for the two games or so he will play!