PDA

View Full Version : O/T:- Harry Toffolo

i961pie
12-07-2023, 04:46 PM
Has been charged with betting offences by the FA?

lunaspie
12-07-2023, 05:09 PM
Was he fed tips by the owner ?

Notts78
12-07-2023, 05:22 PM

Which owner? He has been at Forest for a year but the gambling charges are from several years ago and started when he was a ****ager at Swindon

countygump
12-07-2023, 05:38 PM

There's times when a Man's gotta chew what a Man's gotta chew. Sorry that's Toffo.

lunaspie
12-07-2023, 06:51 PM
Which owner? He has been at Forest for a year but the gambling charges are from several years ago and started when he was a ****ager at Swindon

Guilt by association is more than sufficient evidence for an NCM kangaroo court.

Elite_Pie
12-07-2023, 06:54 PM
There's times when a Man's gotta chew what a Man's gotta chew. Sorry that's Toffo.

He must have been a bit of a nut.

Sorry, that's Toffifee.

lunaspie
12-07-2023, 07:00 PM
'Toff o' the morning !', said Paddy.

Mapperleypie
12-07-2023, 08:12 PM
In all seriousness football has a betting problem. It's ridiculous to me that players can be suspended for gambling at the same time their club unveils a new shirt with betting sponsors all over it.

It's a tad rich for the football authorities to come down hard on players that may or may not have a gambling issue when football is the main stream of advertising spend of gambling companies in the UK. As the very minimum they should use some of the vast amounts of gambling advertising revenue they receive to protect these young players from this with decent education on gambling (especially given their level of income - the stories of John Terry at the bookies are awful) and some form of protection if they get it wrong. A young man yet again has got it wrong here without a doubt but is being hung out to dry IMO.

PedroTheFisherman66
12-07-2023, 08:55 PM
In all seriousness football has a betting problem. It's ridiculous to me that players can be suspended for gambling at the same time their club unveils a new shirt with betting sponsors all over it.

It's a tad rich for the football authorities to come down hard on players that may or may not have a gambling issue when football is the main stream of advertising spend of gambling companies in the UK. As the very minimum they should use some of the vast amounts of gambling advertising revenue they receive to protect these young players from this with decent education on gambling (especially given their level of income - the stories of John Terry at the bookies are awful) and some form of protection if they get it wrong. A young man yet again has got it wrong here without a doubt but is being hung out to dry IMO.

I think it would be a good, no Great idea if we say had a racing expert , or a friend who is a racing expert , and gave out hot betting tips for up coming races. Not only races but American stuff and wrestling , i think that would be fantastic !!

lunaspie
12-07-2023, 09:56 PM
Has been charged with betting offences by the FA?

Doubtless there are more revelations Toffollow so I reckon he'll Rolover before the F.A. investigative committee.

Elite_Pie
12-07-2023, 10:37 PM
Doubtless there are more revelations Toffollow so I reckon he'll Rolover before the F.A. investigative committee.

That bunch of Smarties will probably Fudge it.

i961pie
13-07-2023, 05:32 AM
I think it would be a good, no Great idea if we say had a racing expert , or a friend who is a racing expert , and gave out hot betting tips for up coming races. Not only races but American stuff and wrestling , i think that would be fantastic !!

You can't resist can you?😜

laddo
13-07-2023, 06:20 AM

I can sort that out for you PedroTheFisherman66, but we really should include football too.

You prefer it sprinkled and spread out thingy throughout the message board rather in one clearly labelled designated contained thread, right?

Never did see or hear anything about the poll results, everything just vanished like Jimmy Hoffa overnight without announcement or explanation.

SwalePie
13-07-2023, 11:18 AM
Never did see or hear anything about the poll results, everything just vanished like Jimmy Hoffa overnight without announcement or explanation.

PedroTheFisherman66
13-07-2023, 12:00 PM
You can't resist can you?😜
Its only a little bit of fun ..

Jeekay56
13-07-2023, 12:21 PM
Its only a little bit of fun ..

Tru dat, lol. :)

laddo
13-07-2023, 03:35 PM

That's better, thanks Swale.

28% impressive, I didn't think it would be as high as over a quarter voting. 43 votes interesting.

Is a single designated clearly labelled O/T betting thread stickied or otherwise now banned?

PedroTheFisherman66
13-07-2023, 05:34 PM
That's better, thanks Swale.

28% impressive, I didn't think it would be as high as over a quarter voting. 43 votes interesting.

Is a single designated clearly labelled O/T betting thread stickied or otherwise now banned?

I would have put good money on it being less than 30%

laddo
13-07-2023, 05:55 PM
I would have put good money on it being less than 30%

Me too. But the odds were too short.