PDA

View Full Version : Sheldrick Elephant and Giraffe Wildlife centre.

Psaw
19-07-2023, 08:47 AM
Ive just made another donation and cset up a monthly payment, check out the website the work they do is wondrous. I wish they would invest a few quid on a shotgun and shells for the poachers, not for them, but used on them.

Booze drugs football, thats fair enough, but it wont help an elephant with an arrow wound, just a few quid makes a difference.

Please help.

Went to Ely V Camb City last night, hard to judge prospects, a city triallist on the left wing was awful.

Ely need a big man up front, like last year and the year before. Every team needs an elephant type up front to hold the ball up, tippy tappy nonsense is just that, especially at eastern counties league level.

Whats wrong with getting the ball in the area? ....pronto?

Chauncey
19-07-2023, 06:27 PM
I applaud you giving money to an animal charity Frank I really do but there are far more local and smaller animal charities that could use your money more,I donate to five local animal myself on a monthly basis and it's really appreciated

I never give to any charity that advertises on tv, usually ITV 2 or 3 in the afternoon,I've looked into the cost and it's around £3-4k per showing and if they can afford that they they don't need my money

Like I said it's your money Frank and it's doing more good than p1ssing it up a wall or just letting it sit in a bank account doing nothing like some do so don't think that I'm having a pop because im not