PDA

View Full Version : Paqueta

Cannylad
18-08-2023, 08:49 PM
See he is being investigated by the F.A. for gambling on football, it has caused a breakdown of Man.City's offer for him.

tinostongue
18-08-2023, 08:51 PM
See he is being investigated by the F.A. for gambling on football, it has caused a breakdown of Man.City's offer for him.

He looks dodgey anyway with that stupid goalie lol

Jammy89
18-08-2023, 08:55 PM
Yup - saw that.

With the Toney punishment setting a precedent he couldn't be in trouble.

According to reports lots of accounts linked to his family and friends were set up on Betfair, and bet the maximum amount on him to get booked and would you believe it, in the 70th minute. . . he got booked.

Jammy89
18-08-2023, 09:00 PM
Always a tweet XD XD

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F3124iJWMAA_o74?format=webp&name=small

Zippity
18-08-2023, 09:27 PM
Wow-mental if it turns out that's deliberate.

His punishment will be ma-hoosive. Feel sorry for the West Ham fans, mind. He was their one bright spark, really (well, from an outsider's point of view).

toptoon
18-08-2023, 11:04 PM
Allegedly bets made in Brazil by people associated to him. Oh dear.

Zippity
18-08-2023, 11:36 PM
New accounts created for that game by people associated with him, one of them betting the maximum allowed...

Hard to prove unless one of them breaks ranks, I guess.

What are the odds, I wonder...:D

toptoon
19-08-2023, 01:50 AM
New accounts created for that game by people associated with him, one of them betting the maximum allowed...

Hard to prove unless one of them breaks ranks, I guess.

What are the odds, I wonder...:D
If it was betting that he would score, fair enough but to pick up a yellow?

Sclox
19-08-2023, 12:47 PM
This doesn't strike me as industrial level bet scamming.

It' strikes me of an idiot who isn't very bright and was easily influenced by his friends and entourage to do this and didn't think it through properly. Bookmaker must have twigged unusual betting patterns early on.

Glad we didn't get him now.