PDA

View Full Version : Today’s Evening Telegraph

islaydarkblue
21-08-2023, 11:18 AM
Despite Dundee and United both not having a football match last Saturday, the sports section of today’s Evening Telegraph is full of articles about the Dabs including the back page but nothing about Dundee FC.
A normal local newspaper would publish articles about both professional football clubs in their local circulation area but not DCT who in my opinion are biased in favour of Dundee United.

Returnofrros
21-08-2023, 11:53 AM
Despite Dundee and United both not having a football match last Saturday, the sports section of today’s Evening Telegraph is full of articles about the Dabs including the back page but nothing about Dundee FC.
A normal local newspaper would publish articles about both professional football clubs in their local circulation area but not DCT who in my opinion are biased in favour of Dundee United.

Dan's are welcome to the other founded on sectarianism organisation.

Hand n glove.

BCram
21-08-2023, 09:43 PM
Ogren or Nelms. Ogren is trying to sell his club lock stock and barrel. Of course he is putting in a great amount of press activity. Youth Academy seems to be his main selling point.

Compare with Nelms. Not much to say about anything. Only concern seems to be Campy development which is a drain on cash , I imagine. Not going to happen any time soon imo.

islaydarkblue
21-08-2023, 10:03 PM
Ogren or Nelms. Ogren is trying to sell his club lock stock and barrel. Of course he is putting in a great amount of press activity. Youth Academy seems to be his main selling point.

Compare with Nelms. Not much to say about anything. Only concern seems to be Campy development which is a drain on cash , I imagine. Not going to happen any time soon imo.
You would think that Nelms would also be highlighting that p his Youth Academy is also producing players who are now playing in the first team and have been selected to play for the Scotland Under 21 team.
The Campy development should only be a drain on cash for the directors of Dark Blue Property Holdings Limited which owns the site.